Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10489520 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13219) (13220) (13221) (13222) (13223) (13224) (13225) ... (19139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:20am On Jan 13, 2022
Mount has been Chelsea best attacker this season. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joesax247: 11:34am On Jan 13, 2022
macjireh:

how much is d fees

Bross, I begged you in the name of God. Help m with anything. I want to finish my program.... Even if it is borrowing, I will pay back. I can use anything you want as collateral. Please help me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joesax247: 11:36am On Jan 13, 2022
donjazet:

You just opened your account today to make this plea, how does one know that you're not seankafor?

I'm not him and I don't even know him. Please help a soul. Even if you want to borrow me. I will pay back. Please help!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leamington: 11:52am On Jan 13, 2022
macjireh:

how much is d fees

Person register yesterday, dy ask school fees today. Tell am make e go site go hustle.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:59am On Jan 13, 2022
Kantebets:
I can’t remember any game where a fit lukaku has been dropped in big games this season
He was signed 98M and the coach is not likely to drop him moreover Werner and co miss far too many chances which lukaku wouldnt

The problem playing against mancity would be, creating those chances in the first place. We may not have enough possession to create chances for Lukaku to finish but with Werner, we can count on his speed to displace his markers and his energy to disturb their passing in defence.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 12:14pm On Jan 13, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Shame no Dey catch you to call odoi ,player wey no even reach the level of chukwueze

Fati spend 11 months from last season on injury bed and has still spend some few months this season on injury bed but has contributed more goals than useless ekuke odoi

Ansu fati has 9 games this season 5 goals and 1 assist with just 420 minutes ,Abeg how many odoi and fraudvertz don score : cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chelsea is a very good team no doubt ,but your attackers are useless ,know this and know peace ,should we even talk of timo fraudner?

Positive attacking players are mount and lukaku
My attackers would burn that your useless la ligo down. My attackers brought the champions league. Yours can't even put you in top 4. Fati is just an average player that's why nobody wants to buy him same as almost everybody in your team.
Uselesslona.

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PtolemySoter: 12:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 12:21pm On Jan 13, 2022
donjazet:

Ziyech does this better than mount. And is more of a goal threat. There is nothing special about mount.

If we want to play attacking football against mancity, I expect tuchel to play pulisic, Werner, Ziyech. 2 dribblers and a pacy striker because city would play a high line. Jorginho, kante in the middle.
I do fear for Alonso though. It's like he loses more pace every match.
Ziyech is likewise useless please.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

My attackers would burn that your useless la ligo down. My attackers brought the champions league. Yours can't even put you in top 4. Fati is just an average player that's why nobody wants to buy him same as almost everybody in your team.
Uselesslona.

Your useless attackers cannot even score 10 goals in farmers league epl yet they will burn down the Laliga just as fraudzard is burning it down

And fati tells you he wants to leave Barca grin

Attackers wey rudiger get goal sense pass

Clown cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Your useless attackers cannot even score 10 goals in farmers league epl yet they will burn down the Laliga just as fraudzard is burning it down

And fati tells you he wants to leave Barca grin

Attackers wey rudiger get goal sense pass

Clown cheesy cheesy
Your dead players would kill to sit on Chelsea bench. Look at you calling the best league in the world farmers league. You people are very lucky that they didn't put us in the same group this champions league so we will destroy you. Instead of you to hide your face as a barka fan you are here saying trash.
Uefalona

18 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Your dead players would kill to sit on Chelsea bench. Look at you calling the best league in the world farmers league. You people are very lucky that they didn't put us in the same group this champions league so we will destroy you. Instead of you to hide your face as a barka fan you are here saying trash.
Uefalona
Barca Na Barca no matter the situation grin

A league man city is doing a Bayern Munich is a farmers league ,don’t change the narrative ,una use that narrative insult bundesliga and it’s now happening at the epl .

When you win 5 champions league trophies we can talk

Please reply me and login with different monikers to like your quote grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 1:21pm On Jan 13, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Strugglingman: 1:45pm On Jan 13, 2022
donjazet:

Ziyech does this better than mount. And is more of a goal threat. There is nothing special about mount.

If we want to play attacking football against mancity, I expect tuchel to play pulisic, Werner, Ziyech. 2 dribblers and a pacy striker because city would play a high line. Jorginho, kante in the middle.
I do fear for Alonso though. It's like he loses more pace every match.
ziyech is a dribbler ??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joesax247: 2:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
Joesax247:

Bross, I begged you in the name of God. Help m with anything. I want to finish my program.... Even if it is borrowing, I will pay back. I can use anything you want as collateral. Please help me.

Is 97k sir
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
Ibime:
Airmark, I'm surprised you have no comment about Busquet part in Vinicius goal today

Didn't watch the match, was on the move. Spineless DM. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joesax247: 3:08pm On Jan 13, 2022
Leamington:

Person register yesterday, dy ask school fees today. Tell am make e go site go hustle.
bro.Am only seeking for help.God will not put you to shame, you shouldn't discourage anyone that feel like helping me out.Am a hustler and i've been sponsoring myself right from primary 6 and never beg for just that things doesn't work for my good this time around and this is final year for me.Going to site is not a big deal because is what i've been doing but they didn't give us time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2022
BlueMann:

Naim dey vex me for oga Rumdeuter mata

That's how he said Pep allowed his boy Tuchel to win his first UCL grin

Pep has been hyping Tuchel for many years now and Tuchel has had nothing to show to justify Peps hype on him. The best way to promote him is to allow him win

Its like Davido hyping a singer for years, withhout any hit song, So he kuku allowed him to take the first verse on a Davido song
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Barca Na Barca no matter the situation grin

A league man city is doing a Bayern Munich is a farmers league ,don’t change the narrative ,una use that narrative insult bundesliga and it’s now happening at the epl .

When you win 5 champions league trophies we can talk

Please reply me and login with different monikers to like your quote grin

This part dey necessary? grin grin grin

E be like say the likes pain you gaan.. cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
timbros:

This part dey necessary? grin grin grin

E be like say the likes pain you gaan.. cheesy

cheesy

Nobody Dey view thread spirit Dey give like ,no be juju be that grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
Joesax247:

pls use D's link ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ng.com.fairmoney.fairmoney) to download the loan app and get money to finish ur school....everyone is in debt right now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joesax247: 5:20pm On Jan 13, 2022
macjireh:

pls use D's link ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ng.com.fairmoney.fairmoney) to download the loan app and get money to finish ur school....everyone is in debt right now

Alright. Thanks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2022
Leamington:

wahala no dey finish ooo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joesax247: 5:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
macjireh:

wahala no dey finish ooo

Bros, if you think maybe I'm lying or trying to scam you.... I can provide my school account and pay directly to the school.

Time is what I'm not given in school plus the health related issue on me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by reccy(m): 5:45pm On Jan 13, 2022
Joesax247:

I'm not him and I don't even know him. Please help a soul. Even if you want to borrow me. I will pay back. Please help!!!

Guy, I pray may God sends someone to you. I will send a little one I have, just very little and continue with the solicit....

Cheer......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:47pm On Jan 13, 2022
BikeMan:
Ziyech is likewise useless please.

That is the thing.

Okan o gbekan.

Mount is just average but one can't vouch for ziyech over him.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:50pm On Jan 13, 2022
airmark:

Didn't watch the match, was on the move. Spineless DM. grin

Spineless DM with multiple UCL and league titles, World cup and Euros.......well maybe being stainless is the best .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Maximilan: 6:09pm On Jan 13, 2022
Nice header from Aboubakar, guy should be very old now

And he scores another, 4 goals now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
Maximilan:

He’s strong and agile
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2022
Cameroon dey hot
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
��� ����...

• Harry Maguire earn 65% more than Ruben Diaz❓

• Anthony Martial earn 25% more than Mo Salah❓

• Paul Pogba earn 190% more than Sadio Mane❓

• Aaron Wan-Bissaka earn 50% more than Reece James❓

The list goes on.....

@leyquete
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 6:47pm On Jan 13, 2022
Maximilan:

He is 29
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 6:54pm On Jan 13, 2022
Let's also cherrypick too

Timo Werner earns 72k more than Salah......

Kepa earns 55k more than Mane.....

Hudson odoi earns double of Robertson salary with 120k.......

Ben chilwell earns the same amount as Jota and Matip combined......

https://www.spotrac.com/epl/chelsea-fc/payroll/

https://www.spotrac.com/epl/liverpool-fc/payroll/

(1) (2) (3) ... (13219) (13220) (13221) (13222) (13223) (13224) (13225) ... (19139) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Neobulletzz(m), femianski and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.