Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10486600 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13217) (13218) (13219) (13220) (13221) (13222) (13223) ... (19138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:15pm On Jan 12, 2022
raumdeuter:

Guardiola has 2 CL titles, How many finals has Cuntay played

grin grin

Thanks to his boss, Messi.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 11:15pm On Jan 12, 2022
Joesax247:
Dear esteemed Chelsea fans here.....

I'm on the verge of dropping out from school due to my inability to pay my school fees. I plead with you brothers here. For the love of humanity, for the love you guys shared here,
For the love of being one united house, help me out.

If you need any prove or otherwise, I'm ready to provide it.

Even if any of you would be kind enough to help and want to pay directly to the school account, I will so much appreciate it. Please help a soul!!!
Account: 0215924589
Samuel Joseph Onimisi
Gtbank

how much is d fees
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:15pm On Jan 12, 2022
popizaino:

But why can't we have him here to work on his weight?

Working on your fitness midseason is difficult at a club that need to win every game. Remember Pato or Hazard and Costa in 15/16.

Let's hear what TT will say.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:16pm On Jan 12, 2022
pamcode:
Just 350 days after his first game in charge of Chelsea, Thomas Tuchel has become the first manager in the club's history to guide the Blues to the final of each of the League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League/European Cup. Imposing.

Show this man respect.

Some people even have the audacity to question him. It makes no sense.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:18pm On Jan 12, 2022
popizaino:
I watched our second half and I liked how Sarr played the LB position. I like every decisions he took on the ball so far today. Don't mind him against man city .

I read when we signed him that Nice playing him at LB is what made him lose his confidence and he had a bad season before we signed him, but a good season in the prior year when he played CB

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 11:22pm On Jan 12, 2022
if we can beat city on Saturday,, we could go on to win d EPL...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joesax247: 11:25pm On Jan 12, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joesax247: 11:27pm On Jan 12, 2022
Please help a soul.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:28pm On Jan 12, 2022
Guys I thought this Spanish super cup played today is supposed to be between ATM and Barca as league and cup holders respectively?? Why was it played between Barca and real Madrid?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:29pm On Jan 12, 2022
Joesax247:
With project fee.
We are to pay everything together
Everything is 97k

You just opened your account today to make this plea, how does one know that you're not seankafor?

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:36pm On Jan 12, 2022
BlueMann:
By the way, Malang Sarr has finally come to the party. He's put together a string of consistent performances for a while now. I'm impressed.

He did well but tone down the hype.
We should applaud all the players and the coach most especially, it wasn't easy.

We're going to Wembley again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by humblesteve(m): 11:38pm On Jan 12, 2022
donjazet:

But the same you have been shouting TuCHel OuT!!
Dumb as a rock.
Very petty fan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:40pm On Jan 12, 2022
airmark:

The law states that a player is in an offside position if any of their body parts, except the hands and arms, are in the opponents' half of the pitch, and closer to the opponents' goal line than both the ball and the second-last opponent (the last opponent is usually, but not necessarily, the goalkeeper[/b]
Oh okay.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joesax247: 11:41pm On Jan 12, 2022
macjireh:

how much is d fees

The fees is 97k with the project fees.

I will really appreciate sir if you can help me with anything.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 11:42pm On Jan 12, 2022
Joesax247:

We are to pay everything together
Everything is 97k
u should have used ur old moniker to make D's plea...anyways download fair money app and help ursef...Nigerians are in heavy debts RN

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ixyi(m): 11:43pm On Jan 12, 2022
donjazet:
Abeg make person remind me the head to head of jorginho vs horjtout. E fit don dey reach 7-0 oo. cheesy cheesy

You see why your hype on Jorginho seem like foolishness.
So from this your analogy, we can assume that Werner or Havert is better than Kane.
I'm sure you didn't see where your Jorginho was jumping like a shrimp without legs, not once, not twice.
Between Jorginho and Hojbjerg, who had a shot directed towards goal¿

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:43pm On Jan 12, 2022
donjazet:
Abeg make person remind me the head to head of jorginho vs horjtout. E fit don dey reach 7-0 oo. cheesy cheesy
when they met

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joesax247: 11:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
donjazet:

You just opened your account today to make this plea, how does one know that you're not seankafor?

I have been an offline member following the Analysis here mostly, Ranging from different aspect if life.
I have tried my possible way to see that I pay this without resulting to online begging all to no avail.

That was why I opened the account today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joesax247: 11:46pm On Jan 12, 2022
macjireh:

u should have used ur old moniker to make D's plea...anyways download fair money app and help ursef...Nigerians are in heavy debts RN

I didn't have ay account before. Just a normal guest reading and following the sport section.

Anyway, thanks .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:48pm On Jan 12, 2022
OJURONGBE1:

He did well but tone down the hype.
We should applaud all the players and the coach most especially, it wasn't easy.

We're going to Wembley again

No much hype there. This was yet another impressive performance from Sarr.

He deserves plaudits, considering his shaky start.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:51pm On Jan 12, 2022
BikeMan:
He told you this?

Naim dey vex me for oga Raumdeuter mata

That's how he said Pep allowed his boy Tuchel to win his first UCL grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 11:55pm On Jan 12, 2022
donjazet:

Should be around same as Mount vs Son cry

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 11:57pm On Jan 12, 2022
BlueMann:

Naim dey vex me for oga Raumdeuter mata

That's how he said Pep allowed his boy Tuchel to win his first UCL grin

You don’t mean it cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:59pm On Jan 12, 2022
I am really enjoying watching kovacic. The guy's movement and carrying of ball is a joy to behold. Let him just try and add shots to his game. Shooting from distance, he would be a world beater.

Kepa too has shown massive signs of improvement this season. Na him get this cup sef if we win am. He has been pulling massive performances anytime he's played this season. I hope he keeps it up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:10am On Jan 13, 2022
Silva is a class act...stayed behind for a good five minutes to applaud the fans as the sang and chanted. Will go down as one of our most loved signings in recent times.

Meanwhile, we've now reached at least one cup final in a calendar year fifteen times since 2005.

Small transfer update: It looks like Juve are interested in RLC.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:15am On Jan 13, 2022
One defeat in our past 24 games; unbeaten in the last 11.

Its just those draws that made us lose so much ground. But recent performances have given me hope that our recent horrible spell is now behind us.

The acid test is on Saturday anyways.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:22am On Jan 13, 2022
Congratulations fellow Nigerians .

You can now tweet without VPN grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:26am On Jan 13, 2022
BlueMann:
Silva is a class act...stayed behind for a good five minutes to applaud the fans as the sang and chanted. Will go down as one of our most loved signings in recent times.

Meanwhile, we've now reached at least one cup final in a calendar year fifteen times since 2005.

Small transfer update: It looks like Juve are interested in RLC.
juventus should pick him up immediately
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 12:28am On Jan 13, 2022
to others still confused by the kane offside. the kane offside to my understanding is that because kane is ahead of christensen not kepa, hes offside, why i said so? look at the var replay after the goal, the line wasn't drawn with kepa but with christensen, and kane was just ahead of christensen so the var red offside line confirm the offside. so to my view with kepa out of the goal, rudiger on the goal line automatically takes over the job of a standing keeper and christensen takes the place of the last defender and kane is ahead of him slightly so hes offside. the goalkeeper is also a player, so even if he leaves the post anybody can take his place providing he doesnt use his hands. so the offside is correct.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 12:33am On Jan 13, 2022
fantastic game it seems since that lukaku incident tuchel has sat up and adjusted tactics,. talk true fans, isn't the football improved than before?? if we play like this against mancity with this tactics i expect a tough game. lets surprise guardiola like we surprised conte. 4222 all the way.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:46am On Jan 13, 2022
popizaino:
Congratulations fellow Nigerians .

You can now tweet without VPN grin

All those VPN wey dey do shakara for me can now geddifok smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 2:04am On Jan 13, 2022
donjazet:

Omo try dey sensor my name abeg,

No be mentions I go chop undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13217) (13218) (13219) (13220) (13221) (13222) (13223) ... (19138) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: rooftops and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.