Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10485215 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13218) (13219) (13220) (13221) (13222) (13223) (13224) ... (19138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:20am On Jan 13, 2022
lordfalcao:
when they met

Hojberg once again standing out amongst his scared teammates while Jorginho is the lowest in his whole midfield and defence

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:21am On Jan 13, 2022
Airmark, I'm surprised you have no comment about Busquet part in Vinicius goal today

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:27am On Jan 13, 2022
Since Newcastle can splash £25m on Chris Wood, they should look our way and help us with Barkley and RLC

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:59am On Jan 13, 2022
nateevs:

Some people even have the audacity to question him. It makes no sense.
Some people questioned him even before he came in. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 4:00am On Jan 13, 2022
We are going to Wembley.

Only way is UP!

And just how good is Kepa lately? @Ibime are you happy now? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tochex101(m): 6:20am On Jan 13, 2022
Yes we played and pressed very well, but we really need to convert our chances....
We seem very very comfortable in possession but mancity is a different kettle altogether.

I believe they press tighter than Liverpool atimes so we must do well in all areas to win.
Lukaku won't cut it for me in that game he is much too wasteful.......we will need skill and pace.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:35am On Jan 13, 2022
Ibime:

Hojberg once again standing out amongst his scared teammates while Jorginho is the lowest in his whole midfield and defence
yea. Another day for another excuse

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 6:35am On Jan 13, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Then what’s that fraud called harvetz ?

A player that cannot even lace the boots of ansu fati grin
Can your fati lace the shoes of just odoi? You are not afraid to compare that rat to the one who brought a champions league. Player who has achieved nothing. Useless player Useless club.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:38am On Jan 13, 2022
Just 350 days after his first game in charge of Chelsea, Thomas Tuchel has become the first manager in the club's history to guide the Blues to the final of each of the League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League/European Cup. Imposing.
Source: @OptaJoe

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Efelefu: 6:53am On Jan 13, 2022
angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:21am On Jan 13, 2022
Efelefu:
angry
My manager ( In Trevor's voice)

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:24am On Jan 13, 2022
NihilistJr FG has lifted the suspension of Twitter after reaching an agreement with the organisation
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 7:54am On Jan 13, 2022
donjazet:

But the same you have been shouting TuCHel OuT!!
Dumb as a rock.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:24am On Jan 13, 2022
So Rudiger now wants to stay...some more good news.

Meanwhile Southampton want to sign Broja permanently lol...thankfully Chelsea have first team plans for the Albanian prince. smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:34am On Jan 13, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Can your fati lace the shoes of just odoi? You are not afraid to compare that rat to the one who brought a champions league. Player who has achieved nothing. Useless player Useless club.

Shame no Dey catch you to call odoi ,player wey no even reach the level of chukwueze

Fati spend 11 months from last season on injury bed and has still spend some few months this season on injury bed but has contributed more goals than useless ekuke odoi

Ansu fati has 9 games this season 5 goals and 1 assist with just 420 minutes ,Abeg how many odoi and fraudvertz don score : cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chelsea is a very good team no doubt ,but your attackers are useless ,know this and know peace ,should we even talk of timo fraudner?

Positive attacking players are mount and lukaku

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:37am On Jan 13, 2022
Who starts in midfield on Saturday?

Jorginho looks to have overcome his niggling fitness problems and is in very good form, Kovacic seems to have regained his sharpness while Kante - perhaps lacking match fitness the most - looked good and sharp enough in his cameo yesterday and we know how invaluable he is in games like these.

Attack nko? Werner looked good yesterday and his pace will be vital. Wouldn't mind dropping Mount tbh, he's been too hot and cold of recent. But I feel he will start anyways.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:41am On Jan 13, 2022

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joesax247: 8:49am On Jan 13, 2022
Dear esteemed Chelsea fans here.....

I'm on the verge of dropping out from school due to my inability to pay my school fees. I plead with you brothers here. For the love of humanity, for the love you guys shared here,
For the love of being one united house, help me out.

If you need any prove or otherwise, I'm ready to provide it.

Even if any of you would be kind enough to help and want to pay directly to the school account, I will so much appreciate it. Please help a soul!!!

Account: 0215924589
Samuel Joseph Onimisi
Gtbank
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:49am On Jan 13, 2022
Our confidence seems to be slowly coming back. And the cleansheets (yes, I know Chesterfield).

The Man City I watched against Arsenal is very winnable. We need to go to Etihad and play them our normal game. Too much respect cost us the first leg.

Tuchel should unleash Kovacic Jorginho Kante Werner Lukaku in a 352 formation.

KTBFFH!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:01am On Jan 13, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Shame no Dey catch you to call odoi ,player wey no even reach the level of chukwueze

Fati spend 11 months from last season on injury bed and has still spend some few months this season on injury bed but has contributed more goals than useless ekuke odoi

Ansu fati has 9 games this season 5 goals and 1 assist with just 420 minutes ,Abeg how many odoi and fraudvertz don score : cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chelsea is a very good team no doubt ,but your attackers are useless ,know this and know peace ,should we even talk of timo fraudner?

Positive attacking players are mount and lukaku
Lol..
Fraudner, fraudvertz!!

The way una dey type this name dey hilarious. The wan wey dey make me laff pass na wen Chelsea fans call Sancho scamcho... grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:02am On Jan 13, 2022
timbros:
Our confidence seems to be slowly coming back. And the cleansheets (yes, I know Chesterfield).

The Man City I watched against Arsenal is very winnable. We need to go to Etihad and play them our normal game. Too much respect cost us the first leg.

Tuchel should unleash Kovacic Jorginho Kante Werner Lukaku in a 352 formation.

KTBFFH!

That right there is what made us lose first leg. Playing Lukaku against man city is like playing with no threat upfront. Against city you need players with tactical and technical awareness, players that can cover the turf with or without the ball. Tuchel is a smart man so i trust him not to start with that formation and some of the players.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:07am On Jan 13, 2022
Jodera:
Lol..
Fraudner, fraudvertz!!

The way una dey type this name dey hilarious. The wan wey dey make me laff pass na wen Chelsea fans call Sancho scamcho... grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joesax247: 10:04am On Jan 13, 2022
Dear esteemed Chelsea fans here.....

I'm on the verge of dropping out from school due to my inability to pay my school fees. I plead with you brothers here. For the love of humanity, for the love you guys shared here,
For the love of being one united house, help me out.

If you need any prove or otherwise, I'm ready to provide it.

Even if any of you would be kind enough to help and want to pay directly to the school account, I will so much appreciate it. Please help a soul!!!
Acct No:0215924589
Samuel Joseph Onimisi
Gtbank
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Efelefu: 10:21am On Jan 13, 2022
No be me talk am oh lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:28am On Jan 13, 2022
Efelefu:
Ive said this here countless time, it’s not about goals only but team play is very vital in football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 10:45am On Jan 13, 2022
Rio ferdinand cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:55am On Jan 13, 2022
Efelefu:

Ziyech does this better than mount. And is more of a goal threat. There is nothing special about mount.

If we want to play attacking football against mancity, I expect tuchel to play pulisic, Werner, Ziyech. 2 dribblers and a pacy striker because city would play a high line. Jorginho, kante in the middle.
I do fear for Alonso though. It's like he loses more pace every match.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 11:02am On Jan 13, 2022
[quote author=donjazet post=109330267]

Ziyech does this better than mount. And is more of a goal threat. There is nothing special about mount.

If we want to play attacking football against mancity, I expect tuchel to play pulisic, Werner, Ziyech. 2 dribblers and a pacy striker because city would play a high line. Jorginho, kante in the middle.
I do fear for Alonso though. It's like he loses more pace every match. [/quot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 11:03am On Jan 13, 2022
donjazet:

I do fear for Alonso though. It's like he loses more pace every match.
dont u think lukaku will start?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:08am On Jan 13, 2022
Kantebets:
dont u think lukaku will start?

I sincerely don't know if Lukaku would be energetic enough to press relentlessly.
Mancity obsess over being with the ball. We need our frontmen to never stop pressing. To force them into errors. Lukaku usually doesn't have the sustained stamina to press without the ball, this is where Werner has an advantage over him, also Werner's pace will be advantageous to hitting them on the counter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 11:11am On Jan 13, 2022
donjazet:

I sincerely don't know if Lukaku would be energetic enough to press relentlessly.
Mancity obsess over being with the ball. We need our frontmen to never stop pressing. To force them into errors. Lukaku usually doesn't have the sustained stamina to press without the ball, this is where Werner has an advantage over him, also Werner's pace will be advantageous to hitting them on the counter.
I can’t remember any game where a fit lukaku has been dropped in big games this season
He was signed 98M and the coach is not likely to drop him moreover Werner and co miss far too many chances which lukaku wouldnt

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:12am On Jan 13, 2022
donjazet:

Mancity obsess over being with the ball. [b]We need our frontmen to never stop pressing.[/b]To force them into errors. Lukaku usually doesn't have the sustained stamina to press without the ball, this is where Werner has an advantage over him, also Werner's pace will be advantageous to hitting them on the counter.

This is why I feel Mount will start.

By the way, is Havertz injured?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13218) (13219) (13220) (13221) (13222) (13223) (13224) ... (19138) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.