Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,237 members, 7,867,629 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:03 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10764203 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13260) (13261) (13262) (13263) (13264) (13265) (13266) ... (19451) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 5:45pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ibime:

Firstly Matic won 2 EPL titles, and challenged for another one in 2014. Also finished 2nd at Manure.

Do you like to jubilate every weekend or do you prefer to cry every weekend in the hopes that come end of season, a manager will work some tactical magic and win you a cup?

League form shows the strength of the players, Cup can be due to luck.

And BTW, I won't pick a Matic today, football has changed, and he was more preferable to Mikel at the time.
Oga...u just dey type many unnecessary things.

Kante with joginho

Or

Kante with matic...

Wch is more successful

Am talking about a combo involving the almighty kante

Na wao
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 5:46pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ibime:

You know Havertz is flopping when you are hanging on to unrealistic hopes of signing Messi in order to save him
if havertz is flopping and people already have fond memories of him winning big things and performing in big games, what would you say about lakaka?

Noticed that your clan of sheep herders have successfully redirected discuss on the matter to never ending, aimless whac-a-mole arguments about jorginho

Havertz 22, 2 major trophies with goal contribution in each final to boot grin

Lakaka 28, 1 major trophy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ibime:

Whether you like it or not, Bowen, Antonio, Benrahma and Fornals are playing attacking football and are in the top4 for goals scored in the Premier League because they commit men to attack. If you are as stüpid as I know you are, I know what your next response will be.
another rubbish and silly talks..

Westham with 11 goals difference and Chelsea with 28 goal difference.

Antonio with 20 percent of thier goal contribution.. with 8 goals. Others with less than 5 goals.

So Westham is playing attacking football and Chelsea is playing low block..

You can say very rubbish things to drive a point

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2022
Segedinho:

Oga...u just dey type many unnecessary things.

Kante with joginho

Or

Kante with matic...

Wch is more successful

Am talking about a combo involving the almighty kante

Na wao

You are asking foolish question and still persistent.

Ask yourself which is more consistent and reliable to win.

As a Chelsea fan, would you prefer the team of Mikel, Ramires and Bosingwa representing you this season, or would you prefer the team of Makelele, Essien and Lampard.

When you answer my question, you have your answer.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2022
lordfalcao:

Antonio with 20 percent of thier goal contribution.. with 8 goals. Others with less than 5 goals.

Remember I said this:

Ibime:

If you are as stüpid as I know you are, I know what your next response will be.

And you responded according to the level of foolishness I knew you were capable of. So you didn't see West Ham mates like Southampton and co to compare them to, you chose to compare with Chelsea. If I say Norwich is an attacking team, would you expect them to have the same goal output as Bayern? Of all members of this thread, you are consistently the most foolish.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2022
Havertz10:
if havertz is flopping and people already have fond memories of him winning big things and performing in big games, what would you say about lakaka?

Noticed that your clan of sheep herders have successfully redirected discuss on the matter to never ending, aimless whac-a-mole arguments about jorginho

Havertz 22, 2 major trophies with goal contribution in each final to boot grin

Lakaka 28, 1 major trophy

There is one thing u are guilty of and that is agenda irrespective of whatever havertz dishes.

Havertz was actually among d most important personalities that won us d CL.

But presently he is just inconsistent like ziyech...probably cos of "lost-form".

He just need to recover that form and rightly take his position....

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:01pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ibime:

Remember I said this:

And you responded according to the level of foolishness I knew you were capable of. So you didn't see West Ham mates like Southampton and co to compare them to, you chose to compare with Chelsea. If I say Norwich is an attacking team, would you expect them to have the same goal output as Bayern? Of all members of this thread, you are consistently the most foolish.
another rubbish opinion..

In what category is Southampton at Westham level in any where in football..

If Westham are playing attacking football and in Southampton level.

What football is Man U, Arsenal , Tottenham playin and. What’s thier level..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:01pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ibime:

You are asking foolish question and still persistent.

Ask yourself which is more consistent and reliable to win.

As a Chelsea fan, would you prefer the team of Mikel, Ramires and Bosingwa representing you this season, or would you prefer the team of Makelele, Essien and Lampard.

When you answer my question, you have your answer.

Am I talking abt who to lead us as time progresses.

Matic anchored d midfiekd with Kante for a period of time likewise joginho.

The constant here is Kante

D question is so direct....

Wch combo has been more successful.....

We chose to support Chelsea not because we can select who plays for us but who Chelsea chose to defend her club...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2022
lordfalcao:
another rubbish opinion..

In what category is Southampton at Westham level in any where in football..

If Westham are playing attacking football and in Southampton level.

What football is Man U, Arsenal , Tottenham playin and. What’s thier level..

You are quite foolish. Go and pull up the league table and see how West Ham goal output compares to Southampton and other clubs of their stature. Their attacking outlook helped to out-perform midtable clubs of their stature, your mumu brain went to compare them to Chelsea who are in a different category.

The minute I said West Ham are an attacking team, you should have looked at their structure and the way they play, how many attackers they commit forward and confirmed it, but telling you simple things is like cracking coconut. West Ham goals scored and xG both at number 4 in the Prem confirms their attacking outlook.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2022
Segedinho:

Am I talking abt who to lead us as time progresses.

Matic anchored d midfiekd with Kante for a period of time likewise joginho.

The constant here is Kante

D question is so direct....

Wch combo has been more successful.....

What are we discussing here if not how the team should set up

Your question is worse than asking whether Mount 1 UCL title is more successful than KDB Prem titles.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2022
donjazet:

I am pointing out that sarri's stay with us was not a disaster as Ibime would like us to believe.

We went on a long unbeaten run. We reached 2 cup finals and we finished 3rd which is the highest position and points we've ever finished since we last won the league. Much better than Guardiola and kloop did in their first full seasons. We didn't fail.
In 2016-17, Manchester City finished with 78 points and they were 3rd.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ibime:

What are we discussing here if not how the team should set up

Your question is worse than asking whether Mount 1 UCL title is more successful than KDB Prem titles.
We are not discussing d set up oga

Wch combo has been more successful

Matic-Kante

Or

Joginho-Kante..

It doesn't matter who u like or prefer

Mount played with Kante but KDB never did....ur defence doesn't make sense

I am not even asking abt who is better bw matic n jogs self
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 6:17pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ibime:

Go and pull up the league table and see how West Ham goal output compares to Southampton and other clubs of their stature. Their attacking outlook helped to out-perform midtable clubs of their stature, your mumu brain went to compare them to Chelsea who are in a different category.

The minute I said West Ham are an attacking team, you should have looked at their structure and the way they play, how many attackers they commit forward and confirmed it, but telling you simple things is like cracking coconut. West Ham goals scored and xG both at number 4 in the Prem confirms their attacking outlook.
You made sense here.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Maximilan: 6:17pm On Jan 18, 2022
lordfalcao:

West ham play quite attackingly, you should watch them more…..one of the most entertaining sides to watch as they don’t sit back.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 6:20pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ibime:

Lies won't go unchecked on this thread.

Rudiger arrived Chelsea in 2017

Goals conceded:

2017/18 - Liverpool 38, Chelsea 38

2018/19 - Liverpool 22, Chelsea 39

2019/20 - Liverpool 33, Chelsea 56 (although Matip injured for large parts)

2020/21 - Matip injured most of the season

It's only Matip injury of last season and TT revival that will make Rudiger and Matip debatable if you focus solely on their records

How can you lie so blatantly with confidence?
The agenda strikes again but thank God for the internet. Again, Matip has never been in a defence that had more cleansheets than Rudiger's. A defender that cannot get an average of 25 games in all the seasons you quoted is suddenly better than Rudiger. Your agenda reeks cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:22pm On Jan 18, 2022
Segedinho:

We are not discussing d set up oga

Wch combo has been more successful

Matic-Kante

Or

Joginho-Kante..

It doesn't matter who u like or prefer

Mount played with Kante but KDB never did....ur defence doesn't make sense

I am not even asking abt who is better bw matic n jogs self

Your question is redundant.

If you are asking me who I preferred between Matic and Jogs, I preferred Matic.

If you are asking whether I prefer Mikel or Makelele, I prefer Makelele. They both played with Lampard in the midfield. So you see how foolish the question is.

If what you want to say is 1 UCL > 1,000 EPL titles just say it cos that's the only point I see in your post.

BTW, Matic only played one season with Kante and immediately delivered while Jogs playing with Kante will.leave you wondering every week whether you will make top4 for 3 years straight

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 6:23pm On Jan 18, 2022
Segedinho:

There is one thing u are guilty of and that is agenda irrespective of whatever havertz dishes.

Havertz was actually among d most important personalities that won us d CL.

But presently he is just inconsistent like ziyech...probably cos of "lost-form".

He just need to recover that form and rightly take his position....
how many games this season has he been actually bad? Mount didn't win a single duel against liverpool, havertz won 3 but you call his performance poor, he is a victim of his own abilities, people expect him to light up the world every game but don't have the same expectations with other players like lakaka for instance, havertz was on fire against Watford but can you mention a game that lakaka bossed this season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2022
BikeMan:
The agenda strikes again but thank God for the internet. Again, Matip has never been in a defence that had more cleansheets than Rudiger's. A defender that cannot get an average of 25 games in all the seasons you quoted is suddenly better than Rudiger. Your agenda reeks cheesy

Stop changing mouth and back your original statement below.

BikeMan:

Even without Tuchel's formation, Matip has never been in a defence that conceded less goal than Rudiger's but continue your agenda cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:32pm On Jan 18, 2022
Havertz10:
how many games this season has he been actually bad? Mount didn't win a single duel against liverpool, havertz won 3 but you call his performance poor, he is a victim of his own abilities, people expect him to light up the world every game but don't have the same expectations with other players like lakaka for instance, havertz was on fire against Watford but can you mention a game that lakaka bossed this season?
Why do u always drag in mount whenever havertz is being discussed.

Havertz this season has been poor for some reason unknown but I suspect forms.

He is draggingd a false 9 with a natural 9..It becomes difficult of he doesn't shrug off whatever is keeping him down

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:32pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ibime:

[s]You are quite foolish. Go and pull up the league table and see how West Ham goal output compares to Southampton and other clubs of their stature. Their attacking outlook helped to out-perform midtable clubs of their stature, your mumu brain went to compare them to Chelsea who are in a different category.

The minute I said West Ham are an attacking team, you should have looked at their structure and the way they play, how many attackers they commit forward and confirmed it, but telling you simple things is like cracking coconut. West Ham goals scored and xG both at number 4 in the Prem confirms their attacking outlook.[/s]
rubbishes like this are conversant with you. You wears them like cloth.

Stop comparing soton and Westham on same levels they aren’t. How many times have soton finished above Westham in the last five years..

By this time last season liecester where 3rd or 4th in the league.. this season is 10th. Is liecester not attacking team or rodgers not an attacking team

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 6:32pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ibime:

Stop changing mouth and back your original statement below.

BikeMan:
Even without Tuchel's formation, Matip has never been in a defence that conceded less goal than Rudiger's but continue your agenda cheesy

Now tell us how the numbers suggest that he has grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:33pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ibime:

Your question is redundant.

If you are asking me who I preferred between Matic and Jogs, I preferred Matic.

If you are asking whether I prefer Mikel or Makelele, I prefer Makelele. They both played with Lampard in the midfield. So you see how foolish the question is.

If what you want to say is 1 UCL > 1,000 EPL titles just say it cos that's the only point I see in your post.

BTW, Matic only played one season with Kante and immediately delivered while Jogs playing with Kante will.leave you wondering every week whether you will make top4 for 3 years straight
So it is impossible to measure d most combo with Kante

Isn't that what you are saying?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:35pm On Jan 18, 2022
BikeMan:

Now tell us how the numbers suggest that he has grin

It's your statement. I can pull up the stats, but I'll let you pull it and disprove yourself.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:39pm On Jan 18, 2022
Segedinho:

The Jogs combo with Kante has failed to produce above 72 points in 3 attempts and looking likely to produce 74 points if we extrapolate the current league table on the fourth attempt.

The Matic combo with Kante produced 93 points in 1 attempt

If what you want to say is 1 UCL > 1,000 EPL, say it.

While doing so, bear in mind that Matic never played any European tournament with Kante so we can only judge what they played together
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:42pm On Jan 18, 2022
Maximilan:

West ham play quite attackingly, you should watch them more…..one of the most entertaining sides to watch as they don’t sit back.
Westham club philosophy is not an attacking team, by default moyes is not an attacking coach.. Liecester did more than this last season at this stage in the league.

You don’t become an attacking team in just one season because a team has scored 40goals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:42pm On Jan 18, 2022
Oga Ibime why do you like calling people who disagree with you names that doesn't befit your personality?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ibime:

The Jogs combo with Kante has failed to produce above 72 points in 3 attempts and looking likely to produce 74 points if we extrapolate the current league table on the fourth attempt.

The Matic combo with Kante produced 93 points in 1 attempt

If what you want to say is 1 UCL > 1,000 EPL, say it.
Ok in other words....

Kante-matic was more successful.

I only ask wch combo was more successful oga
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 6:46pm On Jan 18, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/6945185/one-dies-chelsea-barcelona-fans

cheesy cheesy

Afrodoc2 Leyqute.... Our Bluus are at it again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:51pm On Jan 18, 2022
Segedinho:

Ok in other words....

Kante-matic was more successful.

I only ask wch combo was more successful oga

I think you've now realised that Matic and Kante did not play any European tournament together cheesy

So help me answer your own question below according to the competitions they played together

Segedinho:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:54pm On Jan 18, 2022
Amoto94:
Oga Ibime why do you like calling people who disagree with you names that doesn't befit your personality?

Holy than thou, were you not calling DonJ names just yesterday.

I called Segedinho question a foolish question (which it was)

I called Lordfalcao a foolish guy (which he is)

Notice the difference between both. Sege is a smart guy who asked a foolish question while Lordfalcao is a foolish guy. I can't apologise for that.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:55pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ibime:

I think you've now realised that Matic and Kante did not play any European tournament together cheesy

So help me answer your own question below according to the competitions they played together

To be frank I never realised they never played any European cup.

But I personally prefers joginho-kante........

They have achieved more and also won indvidual accolades along d line..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ibime:

Holy than thou, were you not calling DonJ names just yesterday.

I called Segedinho question a foolish question (which it was)

I called Lordfalcao a foolish guy (which he is)

Notice the difference between both. Sege is a smart guy who asked a foolish question while Lordfalcao is a foolish guy. I can't apologise for that.

You don kolo finish

Aswear... undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (13260) (13261) (13262) (13263) (13264) (13265) (13266) ... (19451) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibukzy, monerozi5590, Ijustwantto, Gucciboy, TheLequte, Sulele04(m), Amoto94(m), WhoDeyHause and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.