Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,444 members, 7,861,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10731407 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13281) (13282) (13283) (13284) (13285) (13286) (13287) ... (19393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
AnfieldFan:

Bobby's been injured most of the season while Jota's been fit...

Last season Firmino was not injured, Jota was injured playing less than half of Firminos minutes ended on same goals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 10:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
Android22:
I already called it Kloppaganda and you are still citing Klopp. Will a good manager not extol any little virtue in his underperfoming player to encourage him?
Small tactical analysis your brain nor fit carry....in place of actual argument u resort to your inherent ninny attribute...izzou come and see your elruditor, but you'll have to ask him whether d hand e suppose don chop na he dey use take type

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
AnfieldFan:

Irrelevant, the question was; did Pep try him as a striker?

Yes or No..
Answer is Yes...
Any other thing is you trying to wiggle...

Muller's one of the greatest players of his generation, him failing as a striker doesn't detract from that...

Guaediola has tried Foden Sterling KdB Bernardo Mahrez all as a striker at some time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 11:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
Android22:
You are confusing yourself. You tried to argue that Muller was deployed primarily as a striker and he did not do well. The Bayern fan showed you that Bayern always had primary strikers with Muller playing behind then you pointed to the fact that he was "tried" there on occasion with mixed results. So I pointed out to you that Grealish has been subjected to the same however it does not make him a striker - just like Muller. Case dismissed.
I didn't argue nothing, go over the entire conversation before typing out a false narration..
Capdan was the one that argued that Muller had been deployed as a 9 in his Bayern career before switching to 8.
The two Bayern fans countered with a litany of strikers over the years to have been tried as strikers omitting Muller.
It was at this point I pointed out that he had actually been tried in the strike position by Pep
and despite his failure in that role, he still is one of the best of his generation before you erroneously assumed I was wrong and I proved I wasn't ..
Don't try to spin tales...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 11:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
raumdeuter:

Last season Firmino was not injured, Jota was injured playing less than half of Firminos minutes ended on same goals

The argument isn't who scores more, It's if Jota benches Bobby when both are fit...So far, you haven't proved that because it can't be proven...

You mentioned him playing more this season and it's because Bobby's mostly been injured...
Firmino has been in almost every teamsheet since Klopp's appointment...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 11:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
AnfieldFan:

I didn't argue nothing, go over the entire conversation before typing out a false narration..
Capdan was the one that argued that Muller had been deployed as a 9 in his Bayern career before switching to 8.
The two Bayern fans countered with a litany of strikers over the years to have been tried as strikers omitting Muller.
It was at this point I pointed out that he had actually been tried in the strike position by Pep
and despite his failure in that role, he still is one of the best of his generation before you erroneously assumed I was wrong and I proved I wasn't ..
Don't try to spin tales...
Let me tell you how it works - your presenting the Muller as striker "evidence" to help the person who was arguing that, is your tacit support for his argument.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 11:09pm On Jan 21, 2022
CAPdan21:

Small tactical analysis your brain nor fit carry....in place of actual argument u resort to your inherent ninny attribute...izzou come and see your elruditor, but you'll have to ask him whether d hand e suppose don chop na he dey use take type
People will resort to personals because they know their argument is vacuous. There is nothing new.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 11:11pm On Jan 21, 2022
psg want to buy lukaku 75million. thoughts?.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 11:11pm On Jan 21, 2022
raumdeuter:

Guaediola has tried Foden Sterling KdB Bernardo Mahrez all as a striker at some time
The person's evidence said "tried" and "on occasion" and he does not see that it works against him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
popizaino:

Sir GOAT pep guardiola did not have 1bn when he won his two UCL.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
timbros:

There is no other explanation from your challenge. Post the video let's see. Or you rest.

My video is about Carrick pre assist, and that is what is meant by quality passes not passing backward and sideways that doesn't hurt your opposition. You on the other hand in your bid to make Jorginho better he is brought assist, which if we decide to compare he would be found wanting so I brought a challenge which was more easier, pre assist. If you all claim jorginho has quality pass then provide me with his pre-assist videos not assist video.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 11:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
raumdeuter:

Last season Muller had 11 goals and 22 assists. That is more than Firmino ever did any season in his career

Dayo stop lying....

11+22 adds up to 33. -Muller

Bobby has recorded a 44 goal season contribution with 27 goals and 17 assists...

I think Muller's best season was also a 44 goal contribution...

One did it in a tougher league playing for Liverpool who aren't the top dog in their division..
The other did it in an easier league playing for his division's top dog...

I'm done comparing both because they are both great players...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
airmark:

grin grin

How about Messi winning the World cup for late Maradonna?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 11:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
Android22:
Let me tell you how it works - your presenting the Muller as striker "evidence" to help the person who was arguing that, is your tacit support for his argument.

Why are you wilfully being obtuse, you've been battered by a completely superior argument and you've now resorted to saying me stating something that actually happened is me supporting Capdan...If I no support am, na you I go support..

Oga once more, Muller was tried in that role, any other thing you're spinning is a web that won't stick...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 11:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
AnfieldFan:

Dayo stop lying....

11+22 adds up to 33. -Muller

Bobby has recorded a 44 goal season contribution with 27 goals and 17 assists...

I think Muller's best season was also a 44 goal contribution...

One did it in a tougher league playing for Liverpool who aren't the top dog in their division..
The other did it in an easier league playing for his division's top dog...

I'm done comparing both because they are both great players...

It's actually 21 assist but your point still stands

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
izzou:
I don't know why, but I suspect a particular moniker here is Eruditor.

I miss that guy sha grin

grin
Na that kain life Popizaino dey try avoid, not to stick his neck on the line for Fraudiola.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 11:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
AnfieldFan:

Why are you wilfully being obtuse, you've been battered by a completely superior argument and you've now resorted to saying me stating something that actually happened is me supporting Capdan...If I no support am, na you I go support..

Oga once more, Muller was tried in that role, any other thing you're spinning is a web that won't stick...
You have a penchant for patting yourself in the back for no justifiable reason even when your own words show you are out of your depth. lol. Read yourself again, you tried to defend someone who claimed Muller is a striker by presenting evidence that showed Muller was tried there on occasion. If you don't see how you have made no sense, keep basking in your imaginary superior argument. lol

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:30pm On Jan 21, 2022
popizaino:

How about Messi winning the World cup for late Maradonna?

Leave World cup and let's talk about Fraudiola, the over 1bn spent and his uninspiring UCL life without Messi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 11:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
Android22:
You have a penchant for patting yourself in the back for no justifiable reason even when your own words show you are out of your depth. lol. Read yourself again, you tried to defend someone who claimed Muller is a striker by presenting evidence that showed Muller was tried there on occasion. If you don't see how you have made no sense, keep basking in your imaginary superior argument. lol

Here we go again...

Let's see...
1-Capdan says Muller was tried as a striker in Bayern. He buttresses this point by bringing out picture quotes of two coaches who have both coached him referring to him as one

2-Dayo and Zeus says Cap is lying, he's always played as an 8 or winger...

3 - I point out to Dayo that in truth, Pep did indeed try him out as a striker before deciding better of it ..

You've somehow managed to hang onto this because your wrong opinion on Bobby's abilities were rightly called out..

Did Muller try the strike position for Bayern, yes he did ...No amount of inordinate amala turning will change this...
Do Jota and Bobby operate the same way for Liverpool;- No...

P.S I even made a mistake....It was Kloppo that said it initially not Cap

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:40pm On Jan 21, 2022
monerozi5590:

Mou seasons at Real Madrid
2010/2011
2011/2012
2012/2013
So what are you are talking about? Modric was considered a flop in his debut season only. Hazard is in his third season now but he is still a flop, fraud, and a twerking king. Don't compare both signings pls.

That guy is irredeemably ignorant. You are wasting your time with him.

Modric that made UEFA Champions League Squad of the Year and was named La Liga best midfielder in his 2nd season 2013-2014?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 11:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
AnfieldFan:

Here we go again...

Let's see...
1-Capdan says Muller was tried as a striker in Bayern. He buttresses this point by bringing out picture quotes of two coaches who have both coached him referring to him as one

3 - I point out to Dayo that in truth, Pep did indeed try him out as a striker before deciding better of it ..

You've somehow managed to hang onto this because your wrong opinion on Bobby's abilities were rightly called out..

Did Muller try the strike position for Bayern, yes he did ...No amount of inordinate amala turning will change this...
As expected, completely out of depth. Start with the fact that the person who made the claim was Kloppo. Now correct yourself and see if he used the word "tried" anywhere.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 11:44pm On Jan 21, 2022
AnfieldFan:

Here we go again...

Let's see...

P.S I even made a mistake....It was Kloppo that said it initially not Cap
Why are u bothering with elruditor...person wey suppose dey handless by now

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 11:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
Android22:
As expected, completely out of depth. Start with the fact that the person who made the claim was Kloppo. Now correct yourself and see if he used the word "tried" anywhere.

I mistaked the person because I originally stated I wasn't interested in the Muller argument...
What Kloppo stated is irrelevant...
I was addressing Dayo who said Muller had always played either as an 8 or winger..

You're the one who's completely out of depth just like you were the day you stated Etihad fills out more than Anfield...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 11:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
CAPdan21:

Why are u bothering with elruditor...person wey suppose dey handless by now

Someone has to check his obnoxious football takes... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 11:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
AnfieldFan:

I mistaked the person because I originally states I wasn't interested in the Muller argument...
I was addressing Dayo who said Muller had always played either as an 8 or winger..

You're the one who's completely out of depth just like you were the day you stated Etihad fills out more than Anfield...
Haha. So you mistaked the person. Okay. Now you were addressing Dayo. Even when you were just arguing that you were supporting someone else. Now you have brought in Etihad even when I showed you that 2 of the past 3 years the Etihad has averaged higher attendees than Anfield. grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 11:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
AnfieldFan:

I mistaked the person because I originally stated I wasn't interested in the Muller argument...

At the same time what Kloppo stated is irrelevant. grin grin grin grin grin But when you thought it was someone else it was relevant. All these are the superior arguments I have to read. Haha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 11:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
Android22:
Haha. So you mistaked the person. Okay. Now you were addressing Dayo. Even when you were just arguing that you were supporting someone else. Now you have brought in Etihad even when I showed you that 2 of the past 3 years the Etihad has averaged higher attendees than Anfield. grin grin grin

I mistaked Kloppo for Cap, an honest mistake anyone can make...
I addressed Dayo..
Your claims were busted by the Police D.P and actual people who live in England and any person that knows anything about English football knows Etihad doesn't fill out more than St James Park not to talk of the heavy hitters...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 11:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
Android22:
At the same time what Kloppo stated is irrelevant. grin grin grin grin grin But when you thought it was someone else it was relevant. All these are the superior arguments I have to read. Haha

Whether it was Cap or Kloppo isn't my business hence me saying irrelevant, the fact is Dayo said Muller had never played as a striker and I corrected him...
You're having comprehension issues over something Hensben would understand despite English not being his favoured language....
If you still can't comprehend, read the entire convo again....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 12:03am On Jan 22, 2022
AnfieldFan:

I mistaked Kloppo for Cap, an honest mistake anyone can make...
I addressed Dayo..
Your claims were busted by the Police D.P and actual people who live in England and any person that knows anything about English football knows Etihad doesn't fill out more than St James Park not to talk of the heavy hitters...
I am sensing some humility. The word you are looking for is mistook. You did not address Dayo. In fact, your post proved him right. If Muller was a striker he would not need to be "tried there on occasion". I hope you get it now. I won't bother entertaining your deflection on the Etihad because a drowning man will clutch onto any straw he finds. If you have data to backup any other claims, be my guest. Till then, stay humble. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 12:06am On Jan 22, 2022
AnfieldFan:

Whether it was Cap or Kloppo isn't my business hence me saying irrelevant, the fact is Dayo said Muller had never played as a striker and I corrected him...
You're having comprehension issues over something Hensben would understand despite English not being his favoured language....
If you still can't comprehend, read the entire convo again....
I told you and the other guy, don't do personals because they are not in your favour. For e.g Dayo said Muller was played behind the striker but you without comprehension issues said he said Muller NEVER played as a striker. I don't know if I should laugh or cry for you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 12:08am On Jan 22, 2022
Android22:
I am sensing some humility. The word you are looking for is mistook. You did not address Dayo. In fact, your post proved him right. If Muller was a striker he would not need to be "tried there on occasion". I hope you get it now. I won't bother entertaining your deflection on the Etihad because a drowning man will clutch onto any straw he finds. If you have data to backup any other claims, be my guest. Till then, stay humble. grin

Tried there as a striker on occasion proves he actually played as a striker....
Tis no deflection Sir, everybody knows except you...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 12:11am On Jan 22, 2022
AnfieldFan:

Tried there as a striker on occasion proves he actually played as a striker....
Tis no deflection Sir, everybody knows except you...
lol tried as a striker means he was not a striker for the team. Remember when John Terry was "tried" as a keeper? lol. Did that make him one?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13281) (13282) (13283) (13284) (13285) (13286) (13287) ... (19393) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Debroslink and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.