Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,926 members, 7,866,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:03 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10759178 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) ... (19443) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mcdreeezy: 10:54am On Sep 14, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mcdreeezy: 10:54am On Sep 14, 2015
Una good morning oh...

Naismith says hi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:06am On Sep 14, 2015
Maccabi tel aviv will be silly not to capitalise on this present chelsea's situation

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:08am On Sep 14, 2015
oh make no mistake, we are winning that one. oh ha.

The main thing for na weekend. Beat L'arse and its all good and nice for we CFC Land. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 14, 2015
Calm down folks, we're only two points adrift of the relegation zone grin grin grin

Keep the faith cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iPopAlomo(m): 11:26am On Sep 14, 2015
Nihilist:

Jesus Christ. There is _Stupid, there is _Stupidty, and then there is Leyqute.

You mean a difference of just FOUR games from LAST SEASON is the reason why Chelsea are 17th and City are 1st a whole FOUR MONTHS LATER?

That must also explain why Mikel(15 League appearances last season) came on to flop in his single appearance this season.

It also explains how Zouma(15 league appearances last season) is coming on to concede goals anyhow in his 5 appearances this season.

That Hangover must also be affecting Costa(26 league appearances last season) so that he has forgotten how to score this year.

Meanwhile Joe Hart that played 36 league games last season is yet to concede this season.

This is the most foolish thing I have read all year. The only new player to feature significantly for City prior to this weekend was Sterling. KDB only came off the bench yesterday because Aguero was injured. So what was the effect of the 'significant strengthening' in the previous 4 games?

Are you naturally this f00lish, or is it the result of years of practice?

Actually...my existence is quite happy. I eat good, sleep good, fvck good, and live good cool
Secondly, a woman can't actually get pregnant from an act of sodomy...though I get that you have to resort to tired lines and cliches. I can even predict your comeback. You will probably end up saying something like "You're the only child concieved through sodomy". It's cool. I get it.

Now as a parent myself, I can not stoop so low as to insult your forbears. Infact, I sympathise with them. All the hopes,dreams and happiness they had when your mom announced her pregnancy were dashed the moment they entered the labour ward, and saw a bat-faced goblin staring back at them.

In fact, I heard from an inside source that they tried to put you back inside, but the doctor had to talk them out of it....even though he also refused to sign your birth certificate.

Dude you need to go to sleep and stop trying to associate with your betters. Death by disembowelment is a far more appealing proposition than the though of having a conversation with you.

from an arsenal fan... Respect grin...

But e no mean make i no throw jab... Your club would barely survive relegation this season...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iPopAlomo(m): 11:28am On Sep 14, 2015
Nihilist:

I dont fight at all...I just promote

I dey my own jeje when I was quoted out of the blue and called a blockhead...by a man like leyqute.

grin

And I've lived in Bariga and Abule-Egba....both are far worse than Peckham grin

Oshay agbero Peckham...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 14, 2015
Nihilist:
At least I can evolve. I'm very sure if your parents claim to have discovered the so called 'Missing Link', and present you as evidence, they would definitely win the Nobel Prize.

This is not just right grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kolade354(m): 1:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
This is the time to know True Blue Fans..............In Mourinho I Trust even if macabi tel aviv beat us@stamford.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
Kolade354:
This is the time to know True Blue Fans..............In Mourinho I Trust even if macabi tel aviv beat us@stamford.

Lose to Macabi tel aviv?/
Bro, i cant stand barbies yell at me /

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 2:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
If Newcastle should win tonight - oh wow! The headlines will start screaming - ''Champions League ball has not even been kicked, and Chelsea is already battling with relegation.'' grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
Chelsea cant lose to maccabi-tel- aviv grin....dat will be a great shame if they do grin.... I will break the tv in d viewing centre if they do socheesy..........

Na joke oh cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisooblog: 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2015
hey boss fan of your expert footie analysis just wanted to try to answer your question

I did some digging from the internet and other nairaland threads from what I gathered iheanacho was part of an under 13 youth set up the NFF started back in 2010 from this thread you can see a picture of iheanacho and his team mates on a tour of old Trafford back in 2010 too
https://www.nairaland.com/1516409/iheanacho-ezeh-obasi-baba-nigerian I think he's the first one on the left front row so he might fall within the 18-20 age bracket

sterling calling him uncle might just be him taking the micky out of iheanacho because of Africans reputation of adding VAT to their true age. could be wrong sha no be naija we dey
Ibime:

Why do Nigerians like long stories when asked a simple question?

Admittedly you passed through the walls of a university so you should have some powers of estimation and deduction

If it was 10 years ago and he and his mates looked about 14, you should be able to estimate that he is between 23 and 25.

The same Nigerians screaming for change will be the same ones who refuse to change themselves. This answer you gave me typifies the deep seated corruption in the average citizen.

If in 10 years when Iheanacho is supposed to be 28, he is unable to run and underperforming for Super Eagles whilst blocking the chances of a genuine youngster, na una go first dey shout Super Chickens.

20 year old Raheem Sterling just hailed 18 year old Kelechi on twitter by calling him "Uncle Kelechi". Are you telling me Raheem wey no go school can estimate his true age, but you can't?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
Chelsea with 12 goals conceded are Europes worst defence in the major leagues tied with VFB Stuttgart and troyes

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kolade354(m): 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
airmark:

Lose to Macabi tel aviv?/
Bro, i cant stand barbies yell at me /

grin grin grin
We will surely beat Them but we've got to prepare for the worst Also........This are hard times for the fans and the club but chelsea is our jerusalem no shaking!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
Kolade354:
We will surely beat Them but we've got to prepare for the worst Also........This are hard times for the fans and the club but chelsea is our jerusalem no shaking!!!

How Far na my brother cheesy your club isn't sh.it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
[size=18pt]LONG MAY YOUR WOES CONTINUE

KTBFFL[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 4:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
Matic won 8/8 tackles he went in for v EFC, more than any other player. He also made a game-high 3 interceptions.
Welcome back Matic,we are waiting for the rest
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 4:09pm On Sep 14, 2015
dopeJemi:
[size=18pt]LONG MAY YOUR WOES CONTINUE

KTBFFL[/size]
United fans can't take banter but they love giving it......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
In over 70 mins, just one of Fabregas' passes successfully found a teammate in Everton's penalty area. #cfc (Opta)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
Mourinholic:

United fans can't take banter but they love giving it......

Depends on the kinda banter, some banters are just plain silly

My banter is in line with your club's present condition, so [size=18pt]LONG MAY YOUR WOES CONTINUE

Relegation candidates[/size] grin grin cry cry

Keep the brain fart flying high kiss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 4:14pm On Sep 14, 2015
Anything that will make chelsea escape relegation, I cast, bind, kill, destroy, scatter, burn

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 4:19pm On Sep 14, 2015
dopeJemi:

My banter is in line with your club's present condition, so [size=18pt]LONG MAY YOUR WOES CONTINUE

Banter is Banter,if it was meant to make sense it would have been called Analysis.....The silly part is the real banter,its to annoy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ElFenomeno1: 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
dopeJemi:

Just look at this hypocrite... Always crying when Elf invades their trade and dish it..... He is here trying to dish something!!! grin cheesy

But Shekpe fans, I have no bloody sympathy for ya'all ..... Walahi, woe betide Chelsea! grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 4:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
dopeJemi:
Anything that will make chelsea escape relegation, I cast, bind, kill, destroy, scatter, burn

Gerrarahia mehn angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 4:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
Mourinholic:

Banter is Banter,if it was meant to make sense it would have been called Analysis.....The silly part is the real banter,its to annoy

Anyone you talk, that one no mean say una no go play championship football next season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 4:31pm On Sep 14, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Just look at this hypocrite... Always crying when Elf invades their trade and dish it..... He is here trying to dish something!!! grin cheesy

But Shekpe fans, I have no bloody sympathy for ya'all ..... Walahi, woe betide Chelsea! grin grin grin

Me, cry? You know I always give it back to you x10

Shell-sea must play championship football next season, that's where they belong, small clubs with no history are meant to be in league one and two, heck! some clubs there have got history
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 4:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
Chestar5:

Gerrarahia mehn angry

Comarahia gehn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 4:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
dopeJemi:

Comarahia gehn
huhundecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 4:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
dopeJemi:

Comarahia gehn
huhundecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
dopeJemi:

Anyone you talk, that one no mean say una no go play championship football next season
The only thing is can see in your text is 'Champions'....Thanks for acknowledging the champions
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 4:43pm On Sep 14, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

At least we wont hit the round of 16 for 5 consecutive years.....And we won't go 10 years without a league title

(1) (2) (3) ... (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) ... (19443) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TheLequte, Sarsaproko, superfelix, Unlimited22, Santos07, raumdeuter, Colson(m), omotola90(m), SimpleGuy001, BlueAngel444, drisham(m), pelvicky(m), afrodoc2, fyinka47(m), Omoluabi16(m), Jamiuokolla, Tochex101(m), oliverano, andrewbaba44, Realtord43 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.