Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,805 members, 7,862,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10739918 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13484) (13485) (13486) (13487) (13488) (13489) (13490) ... (19410) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Maximilan: 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
Why can’t we keep Christensen ffs, Thiago is 37 and our next few years are not looking promising
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
Maximilan:
Why can’t we keep Christensen ffs, Thiago is 37 and our next few years are not looking promising
Don't understand how we are renewing a 37yr old man who could literally drop off next season but letting a 25yr old Christensen leave for free.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 3:47pm On Mar 02, 2022
Capaldi:

Don't understand how we are renewing a 37yr old man who could literally drop off next season but letting a 25yr old Christensen leave for free.

Don't you think €12m-a-year demand is more like pricing yourself out of the club?

I think he is only seeking for a fresh challenge, that he'd get.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Maximilan: 3:48pm On Mar 02, 2022
Capaldi:

He’s the closest thing to Thiago we have in terms of brains, dumb decision been made by the club
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 3:49pm On Mar 02, 2022
Capaldi:

I think Christensen I really intent on leaving

Maybe going somewhere else

And Barcelona has a bigger legacy than us .. I think it boils down to the individual than the club sad

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2022
80sjamshophip:
Saudi Prince, Al-Waleed Bin Talal bin Abdulaziz has expressed interest in the possibility of buy Roman Abramovich’s Chelsea in the coming days. He has the desire of owning a football club in Europe.

- Al Jazira Sports News

#CFC | @Chelsea247

Now you're talking

Who get that Busta Rhymes song - Arab money

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 3:55pm On Mar 02, 2022
I pity the West thinking sanctions on Russia will do sh.it when they have China and other eastern nations behind them. Russia banks just announce joining the Chinese CIPS financial system for financial exchanges around the world as an alternative to the SWIFT system. Now lets see what happens next.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2022
Russia has a thriving manufacturing industry, also people forget that Russia was a communist state, asides oil, gas and vodka, most of it's manufacturing is targeted towards local demand

There is a reason Russians have always appeared disconnected from the rest of the world

Disconnecting Russia from swift cheesy you guys are being played, Russia provides 35% of gas to Europe, with high prices currently Europeans wouldn't touch that

If anything, America weaponizing swift is officially signaling the death of the dollar for international trade, if you can take away what I own at your own discretion, why should I store wealth or transact under your system

Many countries will pull away from swift, china and Russia for instance have systems in place to enable transactions outside swift

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dostr4(m): 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
interesting arguments, i think Russia being a strong ally with china and being bold with the current happenings makes them stronger , just like china has blocked everything western...

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 4:15pm On Mar 02, 2022
raumdeuter:

How come he is no longer Chelsea's coach? Was it because he finished 5th
dem nor give am 1bn to spend like Fraudiola...Give eguaveon 1bn and see wonders...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 4:19pm On Mar 02, 2022
Havertz10:
Russia has a thriving manufacturing industry, also people forget that Russia was a communist state, asides oil, gas and vodka, most of it's manufacturing is targeted towards local demand

There is a reason Russians have always appeared disconnected from the rest of the world

Disconnecting Russia from swift cheesy you guys are being played, Russia provides 35% of gas to Europe, with high prices currently Europeans wouldn't touch that

If anything, America weaponizing swift is officially signaling the death of the dollar for international trade, if you can take away what I own at your own discretion, why should I store wealth or transact under your system

Many countries will pull away from swift, china and Russia for instance have systems in place to enable transactions outside swift

It was always going to happen. It's inevitable that SWIFT will no longer be the only global standard anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2022
dostr4:
interesting arguments, i think Russia being a strong ally with china and being bold with the current happenings makes them stronger , just like china has blocked everything western...

You might be surprised at what's going on.

China's biggest customers are the west. Russia is not a lucrative market for China, and the Russian Government's own figures suggests that there's significant poverty in the land.

China is unlikely to alienate their main customers in favour of their relatively poor ideological brothers...and this is reflected in China's actions

They are already lowkey complying with elements of the Biden sanctions.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2022
Capaldi:
I pity the West thinking sanctions on Russia will do sh.it when they have China and other eastern nations behind them. Russia banks just announce joining the Chinese CIPS financial system for financial exchanges around the world as an alternative to the SWIFT system. Now lets see what happens next.

China that haven't lifted the plurality of their people out of poverty nor their best buddies North Korea will lift Russia? Some of una too naive. Russia is already on great terms with China, how much more can China do for them?

Who Yankee and Europe bless is blessed, and who they curse is cursed. Know this and know peace.

Yankee that will lift Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, Singapore from rubbles of war to the most advanced economies in the world within 20 years.

China friends like North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela are meanwhile starving.

Go to Turkish Controlled North Cyprus and witness Ajegunle in Europe. If the West don't recognise you, your own done finish. As big as Turkey is, they can't lift that small place.

In just 5 years, the West lifted East Germany to Western standards after the collapse of Berlin Wall. In just 20 years they have lifted Czech, Poland, Slovakia and many former Eastern blocs to much better standards of living.

Even the economic progress made by China is partly a result of the know-how they gained when Taiwanese businessmen opened factories in China to produce goods having been overwhelmed with demand from Yankee.

Even the great Soviet Union collapsed under sanctions. The small progress they made in the last 20 years is simply due to Merkel and Germany trying to bring them into the European fold.

If Russia know what's good for them, they better make peace and be in good standing with their European brothers. They were friends before the Bolshevik revolution and they are no longer Communists so it's better they join their brothers if they want prosperity. The West will love to have a military power like Russia who also have geo-military advantage of sharing border with China on their side.

Who the West bless is blessed. Russia's whole GDP is half of Apples marketcap. They better get sense.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 4:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
Western Media has really brainwashed some people to the point of no return.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:35pm On Mar 02, 2022
Capaldi:

There is no brainwashing. Money can be seen and touched and it speaks for itself

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 4:36pm On Mar 02, 2022
Ibime:

Now you're talking

Who get that Busta Rhymes song - Arab money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcuAw77J8_Y

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ellexy: 4:36pm On Mar 02, 2022
Segedinho:
See wetin Putin want cause..

. undecided
Hail Putin, at least something positive is coming out of all this his madness grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 4:40pm On Mar 02, 2022
Russian GDP being half of apple's market cap, is testament to the level of hyperinflation in America today

It also indicates how worthless the dollar actually is

I can't believe that someone is saying that the world belongs to the west, and all should bow cheesy

China have been expanding their consumer base in Africa, South America and Asia, ever heard of belt and road initiative

If anybody should be worried its the west
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2022
Havertz10:
Russian GDP being half of apple's market cap, is testament to the level of hyperinflation in America today

It also indicates how worthless the dollar actually is

Which currency is Russia GDP measured in?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
Capaldi:
My mind is like: where do I start from? You want to sanction someone and you do all the things that will least affect him and shy away from the very one that could have and some people think it is affecting him?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
1 in 6 children in America are poor
It's so bad they proposed baby bonds, I kid you not

If I table america issues here cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:49pm On Mar 02, 2022
Havertz10:

I can't believe that someone is saying that the world belongs to the west, and all should bow cheesy

China have been expanding their consumer base in Africa, South America and Asia, ever heard of belt and road initiative

If anybody should be worried is the west

China GDP per capita is just over half of Equitorial Guinea and Gabon

Do you think they will start feeding other people's before bringing their own people up to scratch

If your cup is half empty, you cannot start pouring wine in other people's cup until your own runneth over.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 4:50pm On Mar 02, 2022
Ibime:

Which currency is Russia GDP measured in?
I think GDP per capital is the best measurement. Nigeria's GDP is the highest in Africa, are you saying Nigeria standard of living is better than South Africa, Algeria etc ?

Russia has the same GDP per capital with China approximately

Russia is bleeped but can exist..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2022
Singapore1:

I think GDP per capital is the best measurement. Nigeria's GDP is the highest in Africa, are you saying Nigeria standard of living is better than South Africa, Algeria etc ?

Russia has the same GDP per capital with China approximately

Russia is bleeped but can exist..

Exactly my point. How will China start helping Russia without bringing their own people up. Xi Jinping political stability is based on getting this number up, not giving excess to Russia. How can someone competing with Iraq be doing Father Christmas without making sure his whole population have chop belleful first?

Havertz said Apple marketcap is denominated in dollars and sign of inflation, so I asked him which currency Russia GDP is measured in.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2022
The whole GDP is not as black and white as we are making it seems.

Brazil GDP per capital is way below Russia, and Brazil is one of the few countries that survives on its own without importing anything from outside ( can )

Russia domestic product is also worth $1.5T , Russia is not a small country by any means and there is no way you compare their economy with Yugoslavia countries and the former USSR
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 4:55pm On Mar 02, 2022
Griffon:

You dey mind Donjazet. Like i said days ago, no one and I mean not even on this board is clean. We have in one way or the other stepped on toes or bent the rules to achieve one or two for this life.

Person just dey here dey call Roman criminal upandan.

If you feel your little Robin Hood genius is rearing its head, why don't you start with your local criminals. Why don't you attack your local corrupt criminals and abbots like Tinubu, OBJ, Goodluck, OUK, Atiku, Rochas, TA Orji, Saraki, Ganduje etc.
These men over the years have masterminded the massacre of innocent souls in Nigeria, looted your treasury sects, got away with them and are still being worshipped. I don't see you Donjazet creating a blog to attack them, or do you have one?

Why Roman?
I haven't gained anything from those mofos up there, but you see that Russian criminal, he has brought untold happiness to my soul over and over again through the franchise Chelsea.
Free my man.

FBS is lucky I didn't read through his post which you just quoted earlier as I just glanced through if not, I would have told him just how foolish that analogy is.
So because i am not carrying a placard in concurrence with my condemnation of evil online, my opinion doesn't count??
How did the effective #endsars protest start? Was it not by thousands of youths online coming together to amplify the issue??
Change starts with us.

As to your point, I get it, you can't help but feel positive bias towards roman seeing as he nutured something you love. But you must know this is exactly how Pablo Escobar's supporters felt when he died.

This was a drug kingpin that was on one hand responsible for very numerous loss of lives, from high placed judges to elected politicians to the thousands of youths whose lives were lost in his endless drug wars, forever damaging the entire country. And on the other hand, this was a philanthropist who built free schools in Medellin, and built hospitals, constructed numerous homes and shelters for the poor. But for every "free money he spent, it was paid in blood by innocent thousands. These beneficiaries of his ill-gotten wealth chose to be blind to this criminals deadly actions even in his death.
In my home state, you have well know ln drug dealers who made their money illicitly in countries like Malaysia and south Africa coming back home and building churches constructing roads and the entire communities come together to award them titles and celebrate them despite many people knowing that they are heads of dangerous cults engaged in drug wars and gang activities. And importantly did all these to try and sanitize his image and be a politician at their expense.

So anywhere you see such, you must do well to call them out, not start deflect and justifying it with "whataboutism".

If you know I have done something bad, I would want you to call me out and shame me into submission, so that i can learn from it and I can serve as an example to others to detest from that action, that's the principle of idealism, not you saying, "well everybody no clean so let's stop criticizing. NO. That's not alright.

It's good Abrahmovic is running away with his tails between his legs, he's a criminal who only bought Chelsea with the sole purpose of cleansing his image, to distract people from knowing how much of a criminal he was, to distract people from seeing how he was propping up a mad tyrant to become a powerful heartless dictator. One now responsible for the death of innocent women and children now dead or hiding away in bunkers with an uncertain future.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2022
Ibime:

That's because Trustees of the charity didn't go along with the plan. They started asking questions, requested insurance, and raised a serious incident report to the Charity Commission yesterday

This is wonderful. These people have redeemed themselves well, distancing themselves from the criminal.
By the way, what's your opinion on roman?
How do you feel about all these happenings?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 4:57pm On Mar 02, 2022
Ibime:

Exactly my point. How will China start helping Russia without bringing their own people up. Xi Jinping political stability is based on getting this number up, not giving excess to Russia. How can someone competing with Iraq be doing Father Christmas?
I agree with you on that, China is also not a consumer country unlike the west.

The West is very very important because they are consumers unlike China and Russia who are majorly producers

So I don't see any way the Chinese is going to help the Russians except for international policy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2022
Ibime:
Christensen should have gone to Bayern if he wants an easy life, a farmer's league, and to be hailed for other people's domination like Boathand.

grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2022
You all forgot Bitcoin grin

Time for Russia to go El Salvador on Bitcoin kiss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:10pm On Mar 02, 2022
CAPdan21:

dem nor give am 1bn to spend like Fraudiola...Give eguaveon 1bn and see wonders...

They gave him 300M in one season and he finished 5th. Will you continue to give that type of prodigal son money? Now at Spurs out of all cups and 7th in the league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 5:12pm On Mar 02, 2022
Singapore1:
The whole GDP is not as black and white as we are making it seems.

Brazil GDP per capital is way below Russia, and Brazil is one of the few countries that survives on its own without importing anything from outside ( can )

Russia domestic product is also worth $1.5T , Russia is not a small country by any means and there is no way you compare their economy with Yugoslavia countries and the former USSR
allow them to be misled by dollar defined measurements

They continually lie to the world that the Chinese are aggregately poor, but that is far from the truth, a poor country doesn't have time to be reeducating people

A poor country doesn't send it's people to different countries to work under government sponsored loans because they are operating at full capacity at home

(1) (2) (3) ... (13484) (13485) (13486) (13487) (13488) (13489) (13490) ... (19410) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, cephasdultimate, Caicedobets(m), Agadinaagwuofe, toluxe0075, poshemmanuel(m), Silentgroper(m), DynamoDeGreat, Puntingnoob, UncleHaba22, airmark(m), swiz123(m), Ibime(m), liveLongNprospa(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.