Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13490) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10765901 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13487) (13488) (13489) (13490) (13491) (13492) (13493) ... (19456) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
A001:
Statement from Roman Abramovich

I would like to address the speculation in media over the past few days in relation to my ownership of Chelsea FC.

As I have stated before, I have always taken decisions with the Club’s best interest at heart.

In the current situation, I have therefore taken the decision to sell the Club, as I believe this is in the best interest of the Club, the fans, the employees, as well as the Club’s sponsors and partners.

The sale of the Club will not be fast-tracked but will follow due process. I will not be asking for any loans to be repaid.

This has never been about business nor money for me, but about pure passion for the game and Club.

Moreover, I have instructed my team to set up a charitable foundation where all net proceeds from the sale will be donated.

The foundation will be for the benefit of all victims of the war in Ukraine.

This includes providing critical funds towards the urgent and immediate needs of victims, as well as supporting the long-term work of recovery.

Please know that this has been an incredibly difficult decision to make, and it pains me to part with the Club in this manner.

However, I do believe this is in the best interest of the Club.

I hope that I will be able to visit Stamford Bridge one last time to say goodbye to all of you in person.

It has been a privilege of a lifetime to be part of Chelsea FC and I am proud of all our joint achievements. Chelsea Football Club and its supporters will always be in my heart.

Thank you,

Roman

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2022/03/02/statement-from-roman-abramovich

The bolded parts are a masterclass move from Roman on how to win hearts and minds

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
andrewbaba44:

And they think they can troll guardiola here ,someone that has 2 champions league with their club

I wonder if some of them do think at times with their dry trolling grin

Its lack of shame when your club you support cannot boast of more CL titles than a coach you are trolling

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 8:12pm On Mar 02, 2022
andrewbaba44:

And they think they can troll guardiola here ,someone that has 2 champions league with their club

I wonder if some of them do think at times with their dry trolling grin
Fraudiola is a has been like your dead Europa league club...keep on crying

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
CAPdan21:

Mr I been know school for secondary school but graduate Uni with 3rd class...Show me Fraudiola CL with man city or accept he is a local coach

At least people who no go school can see images

Show us CL titles Cuntay won as a coach in all the places he coached. He started coaching before Pep, he has coached more teams than Pep

A picture will do
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
This abramovic statement just tire me

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:15pm On Mar 02, 2022
CAPdan21:

Fraudiola is a has been like your dead Europa league club...keep on crying

This one don Smoke

Rest man

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:15pm On Mar 02, 2022
raumdeuter:

Its lack of shame when your club you support cannot boast of more CL titles than a coach you are trolling

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
Regarding the sale, this feels like the end of an era.
I won't lie, this hurts but it's clearly been coming for years now. Roman reportedly acquired a Portuguese passport in December just gone so I guess he's been making contingency plans for a while.

Goodbye and Goodluck sir.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 8:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
raumdeuter:

At least people who no go school can see images

Show us CL titles Cuntay won as a coach in all the places he coached. He started coaching before Pep, he has coached more teams than Pep

A picture will do
I asked first...show me Fraudiola CL title with Man City I will show u Conte own
Hint: You can't give what u don't have
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
Donjazet, your Jorginho injury has mysteriously disappeared, to resurface at the next big game.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
CAPdan21:

Mr I been know school for secondary school but graduate Uni with 3rd class...Show me Fraudiola CL with man city or accept he is a local coach

You Dey fear to show us conte champions league with any of the club wey him don coach cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 8:17pm On Mar 02, 2022
donjazet:

O come on!!!! You guys should stop this rubbish already! Snap out of this Stockholm syndrome already.

Just try to imagine women and children's corpse's on the streets of Ukraine. Imagine families uprooted, forever to live with trauma, displaced from their homeland and unsure of the future, fleeing into a bleak future.

Imagine this criminal sanctioning the death of rivals. Being complicit in the murder of Putin's enemies. Being the right hand man of a dictator.
This is a criminal for God's sake.
Don't be like the foolish Escobar's supporters who supported a criminal to death and fell for his fake philanthropy.

Roman's "good" deeds are not enough to pay off the blood of his victims

Join your fellow true fans below and celebrate this joyful moment.

Bruv stop supporting Chelsea because it is an investment of a dirty Russian

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:18pm On Mar 02, 2022
chidekings:

you perfectly nailed it.i pity those that stay in the same space with him.

CAPdan21:
This guy must be an extremist...any little idea that enters his head he runs with it until even honest bystanders get hit by stray bullet...be like person wey just dey learn English, d nonsense grammar nor dey end

The anger leading you guys to spout these is best described as my truth striking that nerve.
You can't yet untangle the emotional attachment felt for who you now know is a criminal. A criminal being sanctioned by government. A criminal about to hit his Waterloo.
You want to feel that this "messiah" is being persecuted wrongfully. You will get it one day. After the dust is settled, you will come to realize that truth that was ever in front of you and you will be filled with shame for having felt good about this criminal.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 8:18pm On Mar 02, 2022
andrewbaba44:

This one don Smoke

Rest man
Take your L like akamu and move jor...matter wey nor concern u, u jump inside like public olosho

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2022
CAPdan21:

I asked first...show me Fraudiola CL title with Man City I will show u Conte own
Hint: You can't give what u don't have

Pep has won CL titles as a coach in his career. Can you say the same about Cuntay

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2022
donjazet:

O come on!!!! You guys should stop this rubbish already! Snap out of this Stockholm syndrome already.

Just try to imagine women and children's corpse's on the streets of Ukraine. Imagine families uprooted, forever to live with trauma, displaced from their homeland and unsure of the future, fleeing into a bleak future.

Imagine this criminal sanctioning the death of rivals. Being complicit in the murder of Putin's enemies. Being the right hand man of a dictator.
Don't be like the foolish Escobar's supporters who supported a criminal to death and fell for his fake philanthropy.

You claim to hate Roman but you support a club acquired with his dirty money

You claim not to be aware but now you are aware .. so you have no excuses

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2022
This was my fear!!
I knew these players would be distracted by all these side noise. Hopefully they have the mentality to come back here. Our season can't end here!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2022
CAPdan21:

Take your L like akamu and move jor...matter wey nor concern u, u jump inside like public olosho

E consign me ,as far as una try to troll guardiola here e consign me Oga ,

Rest for conte wey never win champions league while guardiola get 2 cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2022
raumdeuter:

Pep has won CL titles as a coach in his career. Can you say the same about Cuntay

Show me Fraudiola CL gotten from the fruit of his 1 bn scam...Pep na better Yahoo boy, the more you look d less you see
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 8:22pm On Mar 02, 2022
AnfieldFan:

So in essence you're saying Lampard lied??
Me and you are looking at the clear evidence of what Paul Tierney ruled on the day. Like I said before, I 100% agreed that it was a handball but as long as Richarlison was ruled offside before it, then Rodri was allowed to dunk the ball with his both hands. Kpom.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:22pm On Mar 02, 2022
drisham:

You claim to hate Roman but you support a club acquired with his dirty money

You claim not to be aware but now you are aware .. so you have no excuses

The club has been here before him and will be here long after he's gone. He's only but a steward. Roman (The criminal) is not Chelsea and Chelsea is not the criminal.
I hope you're able to detach them apart soon enough. We will find much better owners.

Chelsea is too big to fail.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:22pm On Mar 02, 2022
andrewbaba44:

You Dey fear to show us conte champions league with any of the club wey him don coach cheesy cheesy

Maybe he dey fear make you no steal am. Cuntay won a CL in his entire managerial career but capdan21 no wan show us
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2022
andrewbaba44:

E consign me ,as far as una try to troll guardiola here e consign me Oga ,

Rest for conte wey never win champions league while guardiola get 2 cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na like barren woman mocking a woman with children but has miscarriage
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
donjazet:

until you nominate squeaky clean billionaire interested in buying chelsea, eveything else is your personal non proved opinion that I dont have to accept.

I share the same passion for chelsea as Roman. Which is what we have in common. His personal life is his business, just like my personal life is my buiness.

My moral standard doesnt have to be same level as yours. And nobody is an angel.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
Ibime:

China that haven't lifted the plurality of their people out of poverty nor their best buddies North Korea will lift Russia? Some of una too naive. Russia is already on great terms with China, how much more can China do for them?

Who Yankee and Europe bless is blessed, and who they curse is cursed. Know this and know peace.

Yankee that will lift Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, Singapore from rubbles of war to the most advanced economies in the world within 20 years.

China friends like North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela are meanwhile starving.

Go to Turkish Controlled North Cyprus and witness Ajegunle in Europe. If the West don't recognise you, your own done finish. As big as Turkey is, they can't lift that small place.

In just 5 years, the West lifted East Germany to Western standards after the collapse of Berlin Wall. In just 20 years they have lifted Czech, Poland, Slovakia and many former Eastern blocs to much better standards of living.

Even the economic progress made by China is partly a result of the know-how they gained when Taiwanese businessmen opened factories in China to produce goods having been overwhelmed with demand from Yankee.

Even the great Soviet Union collapsed under sanctions. The small progress they made in the last 20 years is simply due to Merkel and Germany trying to bring them into the European fold.

If Russia know what's good for them, they better make peace and be in good standing with their European brothers. They were friends before the Bolshevik revolution and they are no longer Communists so it's better they join their brothers if they want prosperity. The West will love to have a military power like Russia who also have geo-military advantage of sharing border with China on their side.

Who the West bless is blessed. Russia's whole GDP is half of Apples marketcap. They better get sense.

This is brilliant.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2022
raumdeuter:

Maybe he dey fear make you no steal am. Cuntay won a CL in his entire managerial career but capdan21 no wan show us
Like Conte like Fraudiola local coaches but only one has spent 1bn with no CL

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2022
raumdeuter:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2022
CAPdan21:

Like Conte like Fraudiola local coaches but only one has spent 1bn with no CL

This is Pep with his CL, Show us Cuntays

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2022
donjazet:

The club has been here before him and will be here long after he's gone. He's only but a steward. Roman (The criminal) is not Chelsea and Chelsea is not the criminal.
I hope you're able to detach them apart soon enough. We will find much better owners.

Chelsea is too big to fail.

Alright bruv .. but pipe down on the Roman hate

He has already left us and also forfeited a debt worth 1.5bn. .. he loves the club smiley

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:32pm On Mar 02, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
until you nominate squeaky clean billionaire interested in buying chelsea, eveything else is your personal non proved opinion that I dont have to accept.

I share the same passion for chelsea as Roman. Which is what we have in common. His personal life is his business, just like my personal life is my buiness

My moral standard doesnt have to be same level as yours. And nobody is an angel

@ the bolded. If you had a neighbor who was good and generous to you but who you learnt was a pedophile, liked sexing 7 year olds, will you take any step towards "correcting" the situation? Maybe by reporting the person or advising him or condemning him?

If you will take any of those steps above, then your point is invalidated. But if you don't, you are by definition, an enabler.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 8:36pm On Mar 02, 2022
donjazet:

@ the bolded. If you had neighbor who was good and generous to you but who you learnt was a pedophile, liked sexing 7 year olds, will you take any step towards "correcting" the situation? Maybe by reporting the person or advising him or condemning him?

If you will take any of those steps above, then your point is invalidated. But if you don't, you are by definition, an enabler.
if I dont have a proof that my neighbor likes sexing 7 years old, and all I have are rumours from disjointed videos on YouTube. Dont you think its insane to start dragging my neighbor based on rumours and conspiracies?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:37pm On Mar 02, 2022
All the fringe players started, maybe only Rudiger.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13487) (13488) (13489) (13490) (13491) (13492) (13493) ... (19456) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Whizlight(m), AirBay, raumdeuter, Datakey and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.