Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,330 members, 7,867,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10767023 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13486) (13487) (13488) (13489) (13490) (13491) (13492) ... (19456) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 7:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
A001:
Statement from Roman Abramovich

I would like to address the speculation in media over the past few days in relation to my ownership of Chelsea FC.

As I have stated before, I have always taken decisions with the Club’s best interest at heart.

In the current situation, I have therefore taken the decision to sell the Club, as I believe this is in the best interest of the Club, the fans, the employees, as well as the Club’s sponsors and partners.

The sale of the Club will not be fast-tracked but will follow due process. I will not be asking for any loans to be repaid.

This has never been about business nor money for me, but about pure passion for the game and Club.

Moreover, I have instructed my team to set up a charitable foundation where all net proceeds from the sale will be donated.

The foundation will be for the benefit of all victims of the war in Ukraine.

This includes providing critical funds towards the urgent and immediate needs of victims, as well as supporting the long-term work of recovery.

Please know that this has been an incredibly difficult decision to make, and it pains me to part with the Club in this manner.

However, I do believe this is in the best interest of the Club.

I hope that I will be able to visit Stamford Bridge one last time to say goodbye to all of you in person.

It has been a privilege of a lifetime to be part of Chelsea FC and I am proud of all our joint achievements. Chelsea Football Club and its supporters will always be in my heart.

Thank you,

Roman

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2022/03/02/statement-from-roman-abramovich
I did not want to believe it � cry cry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
A001:

Please know that this has been an incredibly difficult decision to make, and it pains me to part with the Club in this manner.

I hope that I will be able to visit Stamford Bridge one last time to say goodbye to all of you in person.

It has been a privilege of a lifetime to be part of Chelsea FC and I am proud of all our joint achievements. Chelsea Football Club and its supporters will always be in my heart.

Thank you,

Roman

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I3TxyYDcSw

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 7:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
BlueMann:

Nice gestures; not asking for the loan to be repaid and the donation to the war victims.

Criminal or not, he's the reason we are what we are today so I'm very much grateful.

I just hope we find an owner who's just as passionate.
As Abrahamovic's ownership of Chelsea nears its twilight, I passionately hope we find an Arab billionaire to buy the club.

Only the wealthy Arabs have a high chance of offering us the financial capacity and strength needed to compete at the top level as we've been doing under Roman.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 7:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
raumdeuter:
Now that Roman is selling Chelsea, just ensure that the next buyer is a clean sinless businessman, who is not involved with Oligarchs, not used slave labor, not evaded taxes not abused women/children and minorities
maybe donjazet can come to the rescue and buy off the club
Since he is an angel with no sin

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
Fvcking hell man.

What a ride it's been, Mr. Abramovic.

Hopefully Arabs win the bid. Americans in football, well, just ask Arsenal.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 7:45pm On Mar 02, 2022
A001:

I would like to address the speculation in media over the past few days in relation to my ownership of Chelsea FC.

As I have stated before, I have always taken decisions with the Club’s best interest at heart.

In the current situation, I have therefore taken the decision to sell the Club, as I believe this is in the best interest of the Club, the fans, the employees, as well as the Club’s sponsors and partners.

The sale of the Club will not be fast-tracked but will follow due process. I will not be asking for any loans to be repaid.

This has never been about business nor money for me, but about pure passion for the game and Club.

Moreover, I have instructed my team to set up a charitable foundation where all net proceeds from the sale will be donated.

The foundation will be for the benefit of all victims of the war in Ukraine.

This includes providing critical funds towards the urgent and immediate needs of victims, as well as supporting the long-term work of recovery.

Thank you,

Roman

World best owner
Thank you very much
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 7:46pm On Mar 02, 2022
andrewbaba44:

You open your mouth waaaa

Explain the meaning of disgrace when it comes to playing football

You might not like guardiola and there is nothing wrong in that ,but Common are you comparing conte to him ?

Someone should remind me why conte left Chelsea .
Why not??...both are local champions but only one of them need 1bn to be a local champion...call me when Fraudiola wins UCL with man city or forever remain silent

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 7:48pm On Mar 02, 2022
drisham:

World best owner
Yea, definitely the best.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2022
Android22:
Which ref told him?

This guy?

https://twitter.com/ryanl2801/status/1497678448176812041

If the restart was not an offside then why not give Everton the throw in?

Why this?

https://twitter.com/ryanl2801/status/1497920324159037441

So in essence you're saying Lampard lied??

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dostr4(m): 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2022
raumdeuter:
Now that Roman is selling Chelsea, just ensure that the next buyer is a clean sinless businessman, who is not involved with Oligarchs, not used slave labor, not evaded taxes not abused women/children and minorities
Dont mind donj ..imperfect seeking for perfection.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 7:51pm On Mar 02, 2022
raumdeuter:

First you claimed it was 4th now 3rd, when you cannot get basic facts right
Cuntay took a team that was not in Europe, and he had 7 days to rest between games. Unlike his mates that were playing in Europe

When Cuntay played in Europe he finished 5th despite spending over a quarter of a billion in 1 season
All this does not change the fact that Fraudiola has been taking a previous CL Semifinalist to disgrace after disgrace even losing to farmers like Lyon and Monaco...this was after leading a previous treble winner to humiliation against barca, Madrid e.t.c... Mr need 1billion to thrash Watford Fraudiola
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2022
The man that brought us all together.

Forever one of us.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2022
drisham:

World best owner
Thank you very much

Unlimited22:
Fvcking hell man.
What a ride it's been, Mr. Abramovic.
Hopefully Arabs win the bid. Americans in football, well, just ask Arsenal.

NinjaXmetahuman:
I did not want to believe it � cry cry
dostr4:

Dont mind donj ..imperfect seeking for perfection.
A001:

Yea, definitely the best.
O come on!!!! You guys should stop this rubbish already! Snap out of this Stockholm syndrome already.

Just try to imagine women and children's corpse's on the streets of Ukraine. Imagine families uprooted, forever to live with trauma, displaced from their homeland and unsure of the future, fleeing into a bleak future.

Imagine this criminal sanctioning the death of rivals. Being complicit in the murder of Putin's enemies. Being the right hand man of a dictator.
This is a criminal for God's sake.
Don't be like the foolish Escobar's supporters who supported a criminal to death and fell for his fake philanthropy.

Roman's "good" deeds are not enough to pay off the blood of his victims

Join your fellow true fans below and celebrate this joyful moment.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:56pm On Mar 02, 2022
CAPdan21:

Why not??...both are local champions but only one of them need 1bn to be a local champion...call me when Fraudiola wins UCL with man city or forever remain silent

Local champions

Go and cancel the champions league guardiola won with Barca nah since you are incharge of UEFA

Hating on guardiola because he is dominating your league ,same league you guys said he will struggle

Guardiola has the same champions league title with your club Chelsea

Call me when conte wins the champions league or keep shut forever tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 7:57pm On Mar 02, 2022
Capaldi:
Ofcourse it's only on this board one read nonsense everytime. Russia a 3rd world country then India must be a first world country. Ment up and down
The thing weak me but I want to believe he meant something different.
lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 7:57pm On Mar 02, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 7:58pm On Mar 02, 2022
This guy must be an extremist...any little idea that enters his head he runs with it until even honest bystanders get hit by stray bullet...be like person wey just dey learn English, d nonsense grammar nor dey end

21 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 7:59pm On Mar 02, 2022
donjazet:

O come on!!!! You guys should stop this rubbish already! Snap out of this Stockholm syndrome already.

Just try to imagine women and children corpse's on the streets of Ukraine. Imagine families uprooted, forever to live with trauma, displaced from their homeland and unsure of the future, fleeing into a bleak future.

Imagine this criminal sanctioning the death of rivals. Being complicit in the murder of Putin's enemies. Being the right hand man of a dictator.
This is a criminal for God's sake.
Don't be like the foolish Escobar's supporters who supported a criminal to death and fell for his fake philanthropy.
Roman's deeds is not enough to pay off the blood of his victims.
Join your fellow fans below and celebrate this moment.
Despite his shortcomings and crimes, he's definitely the best thing that happened to Chelsea.

Stop overreacting. What makes you so sure the next owner won't even be worse?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 7:59pm On Mar 02, 2022
Why are some people unnecessarily loud, write long epistles yet say nothing sensible?
And no your opinion doesn't count, not here, not anywhere.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 8:01pm On Mar 02, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Local champions

Go and cancel the champions league guardiola won with Barca nah since you are incharge of UEFA

Hating on guardiola because he is dominating your league ,same league you guys said he will struggle

Wetin concern me and local league domination..
1 CL>>>>>>>>1 million league titles
CC Raumdeuter

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
CAPdan21:

CC Raumdeuter

Where is conte champions league ?

Guardiola 2 champions league ,same with Chelsea but you think you can troll him because of hate grin

Keep on wailing cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2022
CAPdan21:

CC Raumdeuter

Pep 2 CL titles Cuntay 0

2 times 1 million = 2 million
0 times 1milion = 0
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:04pm On Mar 02, 2022
CAPdan21:

All this does not change the fact that Fraudiola has been taking a previous CL Semifinalist to disgrace after disgrace even losing to farmers like Lyon and Monaco...this was after leading a previous treble winner to humiliation against barca, Madrid e.t.c... Mr need 1billion to thrash Watford Fraudiola

Pep made the last CL final
When was the last time in Cuntays career that he made a CL semi?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Where is conte champions league ?

Guardiola 2 champions league ,same with Chelsea but you think you can troll him because of hate grin

Keep on wailing cheesy
Conte is a local champion like Fraudiola who argue that one with you....I will keep on repeating this maths until it enters your block head
We don't make the rules, but the street remembers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Local champions

Pep 14yrs a coach
Chelsea 110yrs plus of existence 2 CL titles
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chidekings(m): 8:07pm On Mar 02, 2022
CAPdan21:
This guy must be an extremist...any little idea that enters his head he runs with it until even honest bystanders get hit by stray bullet...be like person wey just dey learn English, d nonsense grammar nor dey end
you perfectly nailed it.i pity those that stay in the same space with him.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 8:07pm On Mar 02, 2022
CAPdan21:
that guy is an extremist and a fanatic.. he seems more like those Muslim extremists that are ready to kill for you to align to their ideology..

Shiit piss me off angry

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:07pm On Mar 02, 2022
raumdeuter:

Pep 14yrs a coach
Chelsea 110yrs plus of existence 2 CL titles

And they think they can troll guardiola here ,someone that has 2 champions league with their club

I wonder if some of them do think at times with their dry trolling grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2022
CAPdan21:

Conte is a local champion like Fraudiola who argue that one with you....I will keep on repeating this maths until it enters your block head
We don't make the rules, but the street remembers

Pep 2 CL titles Cuntay 0

0 times 1milion = 0

When will Cuntay hold one of these up

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2022
raumdeuter:

Pep 2 CL titles Cuntay 0

0 times 1milion = 0
Mr I been know school for secondary school but graduate Uni with 3rd class...Show me Fraudiola CL with man city or accept he is a local coach
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2022
FBS:

The thing weak me but I want to believe he meant something different.
lipsrsealed

Baba what's the view from that side?
How is this thing playing out there? You suppose give us insider view

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dostr4(m): 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
Dangote & the Fg have a mutual agreement does that mean he supports and follow the Govt in making their decision eg currently the fuel nd corruption in the country.
Sometimes saying less is actually educative

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13486) (13487) (13488) (13489) (13490) (13491) (13492) ... (19456) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueAngel444, andrewbaba44, chelseabmw(m), monerozi5590, BlueRayDick and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.