Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,192 members, 7,860,267 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:40 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10725180 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13539) (13540) (13541) (13542) (13543) (13544) (13545) ... (19389) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:07pm On Mar 10, 2022
dostr4:
But but quick question, i thought Everton is owned by a Russian, or this is just an agenda against the club

Iranian. Usmanov is just a sponsor
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 3:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
dostr4:
But but quick question, i thought Everton is owned by a Russian, or this is just an agenda against the club
Usmanov ain't the owner of Everton, btw they are not in partnership again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 3:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
Britain and hypocrisy. So what happened to the money roman generated through chelsea for them all this years. Chelsea will still be the best club in the world irrespective of this witchhunt. Goats.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:10pm On Mar 10, 2022
Our biggest issue now is our youth players whose contracts are expiring. We just trained them for 10 years for nothing

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 10, 2022
Havertz10:
an illegitimate government that they tried to overthrow

They used media, remember when Venezuela was all over the news and it's leader a dictator that was illegitimate, even Europe joined in the game

They sanctions the country because it's government didnt want to allow American companies own controling interest in their oil industry

Suddenly after crippling the nation, causing the deaths of thousands, they are good

How about all the lives lost?

See how insignificant they consider human lives

Is it about Americans wanting countries like Iraq and Venezuela's oil or about "regime change" and tyrant in power...

because Mexico,Canada,Nigeria,Algeria and Angola all have oil too but they never invaded us....

This are a list of countries with high oil exports and production but "the America wants oil and will invade them" agenda is not happening cos they have a stable govt

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 3:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
Lol, someone invest billions in building a brand and you want him to walk away with nothing

Because his mother's village is Stamford bridge

These brown teeth, tea loving pigs have started again, all the billions you steal from Africa with your territories no reach you, now you want to steal a man's sweat

28 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 3:15pm On Mar 10, 2022
Kloppo:

Is it about Americans wanting countries like Iraq and Venezuela's oil or about "regime change" and tyrant in power...

because Mexico,Canada,Nigeria,Algeria and Angola all have oil too but they never invaded us....

This are a list of countries with high oil exports and production but "the America wants oil and will invade them" agenda is not happening cos they have a stable govt
Google marginal cost, after getting that, Google how much it cost to drill a barrel of oil in Saudi Arabia

When you are done, you will have all the answers you seek

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emmynator(m): 3:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
Kloppo:

Is it about Americans wanting countries like Iraq and Venezuela's oil or about "regime change" or tyrant in power...

Who is this one? Wetin concern US with another country politics? Abi sovereignty no matter again? cheesy Giving moral grounds as excuse for US to destroy a country is stupid.
Saudi that is still under Monarchy are in bed with US, so your point is moot.
Better wake up, it's about interests, Nigeria is still serving their interests, so no need to sabotage Nigeria. The difference between the first set and second set of countries you mentioned is their willingness to serve a stronger nation's interest.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 3:22pm On Mar 10, 2022
User09:
The Roman selling Chelsea doesnt make sense to me.

If his fear has to do with the risk of his assets being frozen. Why would an outright sale be sanctioned?

I did see it coming. All the hullabaloo was for naught

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 10, 2022
Havertz10:
Lol, someone invest billions in building a brand and you want him to walk away with nothing

These brown teeth, tea loving pigs have started again, all the billions you steal from Africa with your territories no reach you, now you want to steal a man's sweat

Like I told ib.ime the other day,this guys can sue in a fair court of hearing with the best of lawyers,what is stopping them and why are they panick selling their assets,if they did nothing wrong or committed a crime

or it is a lost cause just like Abacha hid money in switz banks and his children can't claim it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 3:27pm On Mar 10, 2022
British press encouraging united to poach tuchel cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ibime:

Mikel wife papa na oligarch, abeg help me check if he's on sanctions list. Make them no return Mikel to Jos oh

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2022
Havertz10:

I agree with you on this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 3:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
Make we no lie, this very sanction makes little or no sense. They are literally setting up Chelsea for serious financial issues.

It's not like any of the sanctioned oligarchs has an influence on Putin to make him stop the war.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
Omo if I was Roman I would be super tight right now

Ordinary kreeptoe wey I lose some bar inside, I wan kill the dev.

Let alone losing CFC for free.

Then I enter online to see SJW's on social media who probably never been to SB, or even bought original jersey to support my investment - advising me to walk away from MY FÜCKING FOOTBALL CLUB that I bought for 140 million pounds, and built into a multi BILLION pound brand for free, if I love the club.

Omo na God say we no dey meet some Kain people for real life sha grin grin

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
Emmynator:

Who is this one? Wetin concern US with another country politics? Abi sovereignty no matter again? cheesy Giving moral grounds as excuse for US to destroy a country is stupid.
Saudi that is still under Monarchy are in bed with US, so your point is moot.
Better wake up, it's about interests, Nigeria is still serving their interests, so no need to sabotage Nigeria. The difference between the first set and second set of countries you mentioned is their willingness to serve a stronger nation's interest.

Once their is instability or war in a particular country ,the first country the citizens think of going to as refugees is US and THE WEST....reason I think it is moral for them to interfer just like France do for francophone countries....

There are countries ruled by monarchy (either absolute or constitutional),long serving presidents,dictators and have oil like Saudi but they are not problematic to the world or trying to invade other countries...they are on their own jeje but that is what you call iNTEREST....

Pls what are this INTERESTS,I am curious to know

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
Kloppo:

I was referring to you,Dumbo.....

Cry more grin!!!
You are the one crying and hyperventilating hearing the news. I’m still a chelsea fan till I exit this world. E pain am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
Havertz10:

if Saudis that own Newcastle and mancity are smart, they will start reducing their investments in those clubs and see if they can recuperate as much as they can.

It's only a matter of time before they steal their investments too. All the love between West and Saudi or qataris is just temporary and interest based like we have seen with Venezuela.

Political dynamics will change again and they will return to their default settings of bad mullah in the eyes of the west.

Unfortunately, with all the events currently going on, even some of us that used to be very pro West can now see the total blatant hypocrisy. And will totally learn to stay neutral when they start their holier than thou madness again.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2022
hensben:
You are the one crying and hyperventilating hearing the news. I’m still a chelsea fan till I exit this world. E pain am.

I am watching you keenly before you do this

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
if Saudis that own Newcastle and mancity are smart, they will start reducing their investments in those clubs and see if they can recuperate as much as they can.

It's only a matter of time before they steal their investments too. All the love between West and Saudi or qataris is just temporary and interest based like we have seen with Venezuela.

Political dynamics will change again and they will return to their default settings of bad mullah in the eyes of the west.

Unfortunately, with all the events currently going on, even some of us that used to be very pro West can now see the total blatant hypocrisy. And will totally learn to stay neutral when they start their holier than thou madness again.

Omo it's crazy.

Those that own property here gaan sef go dey sleep with one eye open

The foreign investments investments in real estate especially from the Russians chinese and Arabs have been vital to keeping the value of property high.

If these niggas begin to realise that they property they 'own' is only leased to them, and begin to pull out, Omo na wahala o.

19 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
Kloppo:

I am watching you keenly before you do this
Go and sit down one place. Chelsea will become stronger after this, it’s just a phase to metamorphose the club to the next level. You go cry tire. You that started supporting liverpool since Klopp become manager. Glory hunter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Make we no lie, this very sanction makes little or no sense. They are literally setting up Chelsea for serious financial issues.

It's not like any of the sanctioned oligarchs has an influence on Putin to make him stop the war.
Exactly the hate is there

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
nihilistjnr:
Omo if I was Roman I would be super tight right now

Ordinary kreeptoe wey I lose some bar inside, I wan kill the dev.

Let alone losing CFC for free.

Then I enter online to see SJW's on social media who probably never been to SB, or even bought original jersey to support my investment - advising me to walk away from MY FÜCKING FOOTBALL CLUB that I bought for 140 million pounds, and built into a multi BILLION pound brand for free, if I love the club.

Omo na God say we no dey meet some Kain people for real life sha grin grin
I dey tell you angry

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Omo it's crazy.

The foreign investments investments in real estate especially from the Russians chinese and Arabs have been vital to keeping the value of property high.

If these niggas begin to realise that they property they 'own' is only leased to them, and begin to pull out, Omo na wahala o.

serious wahala.

And funny how they don't see that its gonna be a problem for them on the long run.

If you can just take away someone's hard earned investment just because of their ties with their president. (not because they are elchapo or using their investment to store hard drugs) who is then safe from politics of emotion? which billionaire doesn't have tie with the president or seek political favor?

If the Chinese/Asians and Russians are rushing to your economy to invest because of some uncertainty with their own economy and then you cannot guarantee their business is safe. What's the point of wasting their money then?

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ghost St Patrick

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Omo it's crazy.

A lot of things will change after this war. A whole lot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
larride:
Ghost St Patrick

Doesn’t change the fact that he has scored 25 goals against Real Madrid .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 4:15pm On Mar 10, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Doesn’t change the fact that he has scored 25 goals against Real Madrid .

Doesn’t change the fact that he has 0 goal and 0 assist in 9 straight games against Real Madrid.

Your ewure is done and dusted.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
serious wahala.

And funny how they don't see that its gonna be a problem for them on the long run.

If you can just take away someone's hard earned investment just because of their ties with their president. (not because they are elchapo or using their investment to store hard drugs) who is then safe from politics of emotion? which billionaire doesn't have tie with the president or seek political favor?

If the Chinese/Asians and Russians are rushing to you economy to invest because of some uncertainty with their own economy and then you cannot guarantee their business is safe. What's the point of wasting their money then?

The seizing of CFC could also prompt Chinese, Arab real estate investors in the U.S. to pull out of some of all of their investments in the US. If that happens, expect to see a massive nosedive in property prices, here, in the US, especially in Southern California.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
larride:

Doesn’t change the fact that he has 0 goal and 0 assist in 9 straight games against Real Madrid.

Your ewure is done and dusted.

Highest goal scorer against Madrid is a record you cannot erase for life

We will be waiting for the next person to break it grin

Troll with sense

7 ballon d or no be anybody mate

Your own ewure that’s not done should come and win any more individual award let me see nah ,your ewure might not even make it to the World Cup cheesy

Stay pained as no more ballon d or for your tapin merchant tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2022
Havertz10:
British press encouraging united to poach tuchel cheesy

Lol I said it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
nihilistjnr:
Rumdeuter is a troublemaker. I go out if my way to avoid him, but he's always goading me.
We used to be kindred spirits but it's fück that Egbon now. He's too pervy and likes sex too much.

He should just leave me alone on this Rashford issue grin

Anyday you mention Martial.. .. This will be waiting

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13539) (13540) (13541) (13542) (13543) (13544) (13545) ... (19389) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Theuniverse, Yustash001(m), Silentgroper(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.