Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10622477 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13540) (13541) (13542) (13543) (13544) (13545) (13546) ... (19269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tonididdy(m): 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2022
No Russian tot this day would come OR they chose not to believe this day would come.

Your investments in the West or her allies should be with great caution.

First he was denied residence in the UK, then the news of Abramovich interest to sell Chelsea and now this. Lad did everything to stay neutral, he even offered the sales proceed to humanitarian efforts in ukraine BUT NO THE UK WANTS HIM TO OPENLY DENY HIS NATIONALITY.

Pure witch hunt...

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 4:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
nihilistjnr:
Omo if I was Roman I would be super tight right now
Ordinary kreeptoe wey I lose some bar inside, I wan kill the dev.
Let alone losing CFC for free.
Then I enter online to see SJW's on social media who probably never been to SB, or even bought original jersey to support my investment - advising me to walk away from MY FÜCKING FOOTBALL CLUB that I bought for 140 million pounds, and built into a multi BILLION pound brand for free, if I love the club.

Omo na God say we no dey meet some Kain people for real life sha grin grin

Bros, no vex oo. I wan know if there is any indirect shot pointed at me here. I just want to know if you want to start today again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emmynator(m): 4:43pm On Mar 10, 2022
Kloppo:

Once their is instability or war in a particular country ,the first country the citizens think of going to as refugees is US and THE WEST....reason I think it is moral for them to interfer just like France do for francophone countries....

There are countries ruled by monarchy (either absolute or constitutional),long serving presidents,dictators and have oil like Saudi but they are not problematic to the world or trying to invade other countries...they are on their own jeje but that is what you call iNTEREST....

Pls what are this INTERESTS,I am curious to know

Like i said, using morality as an excuse is stupid. The lives they are destroying in process deserve it?
Another question, the countries that your so called moral pariah has intervened in, how many of them are in peace today? Aren't they all war torned countries? Afghanistan after many years, billions wasted and lives lost, did US achieve anything of moral note there? Or did they successfully get rid of the instability and war?
The countries that were having their own systems of leadership without trying to invade other countries were their sovereignty respected?
You are asking me Jamb questions about what interests is. Mtchewww.
NB. I am not a country pursuing it's interests, but when a person who is not sharing in the interests goes about justifying that country's interest pursuit and calling it a moral enforcer, then there is need to call out blatant ignorance and/or stupidity.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
2009-10 PFA team of the year.....
Only Milner still plays in the Premier league....
Man's longevity is something else....

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SirAce: 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2022
nihilistjnr:
Omo if I was Roman I would be super tight right now

Ordinary kreeptoe wey I lose some bar inside, I wan kill the dev.

Let alone losing CFC for free.

Then I enter online to see SJW's on social media who probably never been to SB, or even bought original jersey to support my investment - advising me to walk away from MY FÜCKING FOOTBALL CLUB that I bought for 140 million pounds, and built into a multi BILLION pound brand for free, if I love the club.

Omo na God say we no dey meet some Kain people for real life sha grin grin
Some pple dy really mad. Telling Roman to walk away from a multi billion dollar club in the name of love, na love e use buy the club 140m pounds.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2022
50d33q:

Exactly the hate is there

I don't even think it's hate at this point, I think they just want to steal people's wealth under the guise of mounting pressure on Putin.

I could relate with the economic sanctions on Russia that they are trying to make his people revolt against him if the hardsh90 as a result of the sanctions become unbearable, but this one targeted at individual businessmen with interests in the UK makes no sense.

I hope their fans can stage protests and try to influence some of these things sef.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 5:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
PDPGuy:

The seizing of CFC could also prompt Chinese, Arab real estate investors in the U.S. to pull out of some of all of their investments in the US. If that happens, expect to see a massive nosedive in property prices, here, in the US, especially in Southern California.

Lol, nairaland analyst. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 5:33pm On Mar 10, 2022
Abrahmovic himself just stated days ago that he would forgive the debt the club owed him and was ready to give the proceeds of the sale to war victims. In other words, he was willing to sell the club and not gain anything.
Well he can still live up to that core promise. He can agree to the sell of Chelsea if he really loves the club. It's by action not by words. He's the one who was posturing like he was ready to do this. So, let him do it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tonididdy(m): 5:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
donjazet:
Abrahmovic himself just stated days ago that he would forgive the debt the club owed him and was ready to give the proceeds of the sake to war victims. In other words, he was willing to sell the club and not gain anything.
Well he can still love up to that core promise. He can agree to the sell of Chelsea if he really loves the club. It's by action not by words. He's the one who was posturing like he was ready to do this. So, let him do it.
Lotl $3b to charity... Even Bible nor do this kind giveaway.
Forget all that shit is audio.
In the heart of the average oligarchs, the Ukrainians can rot in hell.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SideshowBob: 5:42pm On Mar 10, 2022
So this is the end of Shekpe? LMAO. What a time to be alive.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2022
Hearing that Three UK Has suspended their partnership.

And we have Jamie Carragher advising Thomas Tuchel to go to Manyoo on live TV.

I don't think this now has anything to do with Roman anymore.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tng(f): 5:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
donjazet:
Abrahmovic himself just stated days ago that he would forgive the debt the club owed him and was ready to give the proceeds of the sale to war victims. In other words, he was willing to sell the club and not gain anything.
Well he can still live up to that core promise. He can agree to the sell of Chelsea if he really loves the club. It's by action not by words. He's the one who was posturing like he was ready to do this. So, let him do it.

Easy to say KMT

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:56pm On Mar 10, 2022
Una don turn elantraceey to regular with all the brawls here and there grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by YoungZee1: 5:56pm On Mar 10, 2022
U guys should relax..no need for argument..and attacking each other.. let see what havertz can do at end of the season…
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:57pm On Mar 10, 2022
Unlimited22:
Hearing that Three UK Has suspended their partnership.

And we have Jamie Carragher advising Thomas Tuchel to go to Manyoo on live TV.

I don't think this now has anything to do with Roman anymore.

They have been waiting for the perfect moment to unleash their hatred against the club.

This is not about Ukraine or Russia this is pure evil.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elantraceey(f): 6:00pm On Mar 10, 2022
Unlimited22:
Una don turn elantraceey to regular with all the brawls here and there grin

grin grin

The thread is an informative one. You'll sha learn one or two.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:02pm On Mar 10, 2022
donjazet:
Abrahmovic, do the right thing if you love us as you claim.

This is not about Abramovic this one na serious wickedness when dem don dey plan since.

Shame on them.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 6:02pm On Mar 10, 2022
BlueRayDick:

I don't even think it's hate at this point, I think they just want to steal people's wealth under the guise of mounting pressure on Putin.

I could relate with the economic sanctions on Russia that they are trying to make his people revolt against him if the hardsh90 as a result of the sanctions become unbearable, but this one targeted at individual businessmen with interests in the UK makes no sense.

I hope their fans can stage protests and try to influence some of these things sef.
It's still part of hate, they indirectly want abramovic to come out against putin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:02pm On Mar 10, 2022
elantraceey:

grin grin

The thread is an informative one. You'll sha learn one or two.
Strongly agree.

Meanwhile, what happened to your diary?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:03pm On Mar 10, 2022
50d33q:

It's still part of hate, they indirectly want abramovic to come out against putin
Perhaps DonJ is a member of the House of Lords or Commons. You never know.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

They have been waiting for the perfect moment to unleash their hatred against the club.

When Mou was talking about campaigns we thought he was joking.

Man was spitting more facts than a cobra foes venom.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
To think I just received the news hours after it dropped this news makes me sick to my bones as a fan of this club for close to two decades.

I am livid the players, staff and others don't deserve this humiliation and wickedness.

This was calculated.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
Joezinho:
Will the likes of Rudiger, Christensen, Saul Niguez, Azpilicueta, Charly Musonda Jr and co whose contracts are gonna expire at the end of the season, stick to Chelshit or are they gonna Japa?

If Chelsea don't get a big spending billionaire like Abrahamovich it will be back to the old days.

In the short term Chelski won't be making major purchases and they may have to sell players to get the wage bill back down. No more sugar daddy writing off the losses. I wonder how many so called Chelski fans will stick with the team..
Scummies moan about other clubs spending money when they have the most expensive football team in the world. Now tell us, who's benefitting from sugar daddies? At least we have trophies to show for it, some of you have even stopped watching your own games. Don't throw stones in glass houses.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:06pm On Mar 10, 2022
Unlimited22:

When Mou was talking about campaigns we thought he was joking.

Man was spitting more facts than a cobra foes venom.

He was always right there is an agenda against the club.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 6:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

It really isn't. The governments of Europe have genuine concerns of the triggering of war in their backyard. They are desperate to stop Putin at all costs. It's not only Abrahmovic being targeted and even if it was, the Man deserves it. He has a strong hand in propping up the Putin regime.

My own is that the UK has to consider the fans and workers. They can't allow a top club to sink.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 6:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
the entire world knows that Russia is bigger than Ukraine and egging Ukraine on will further destroy it's cities and citizens

Russia has clearly stated it's demands, how about prioritizing lives and encouraging Ukrainian president to listen and remain neutral

Instead American government prefers to arm them to provoke the Russians to further destroy their country and waste innocent lives for nothing, if Russia should take this battle to the next level, it's going to be really bad for Ukrainians, this is the same tactics that created the Taliban, ISIS and others, same blueprint, all to sell weapons and further your power from a distance

All these weapons that they are budgeting to send will only result in more deaths, most European nations have proposed that Ukraine accepts the demands of Russia for peace to rain

All the companies that manufacture weapons in America, their stock prices have quadrupled since this crises began, they will get another 13bill to supply weapons to Ukraine to win a war they can't win at the cost of lives in the name of freedom and democracy aka American interest

bleeped up world

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2022
Why not scrapped d name "CHELSEA" ?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2022
50d33q:

Which will be very suicidal for him.
Someone who was ready to give the proceeds of the sale of the club to the Ukrainian victims of the war.. what other way screams I am not in support of this war
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elantraceey(f): 6:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
Unlimited22:

Strongly agree.

Meanwhile, what happened to your diary?

Life cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
At the height of the pandemic when Stamford Bridge was a sanctuary for NHS workers all these idiots cropping up like mushrooms after a downpour were all clapping and cheering on Roman.

The same UK have clubs that are owned by Qatari and Saudi Arabian investors, one of which was a very recent purchase.

Lmao.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 6:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
[quote author=donjazet post=110922132]

It really isn't. The governments of Europe have genuine concerns of the triggering of war in their backyard. They are desperate to stop Putin at all costs. It's not only Abrahmovic being targeted and even if it was, the Man deserves it. He has a strong hand in propping up the Putin regime.

My own is that the UK has to consider the fans and workers. [b]They can't allow a top club to sink. [/quot[/b]e]
Aren't they already sinking the club?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
Segedinho:
Why not scrapped d name "CHELSEA" ?

Lmfao make them kuku close the club na make we start from National Conference.

Idiots.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13540) (13541) (13542) (13543) (13544) (13545) (13546) ... (19269) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.