Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10619339 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13542) (13543) (13544) (13545) (13546) (13547) (13548) ... (19265) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 7:00pm On Mar 10, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

Omo I saw that tweet from carragher shocked, I was shocked, the hate is real cry
BikeMan:
Scummies moan about other clubs spending money when they have the most expensive football team in the world. Now tell us, who's benefitting from sugar daddies? At least we have trophies to show for it, some of you have even stopped watching your own games. Don't throw stones in glass houses.

https://www.nairaland.com/7024043/three-suspends-sponsorship-chelsea-logo

Cry more shepkite.. Your tears are music to my ears.. grin grin Damn,UK Govt just went for the Chelshit jugular. WTF?? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bikeman is now a motivational speaker. cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:03pm On Mar 10, 2022
donjazet:

Let me first point out, that a noticable mistake you and havertz10 have been making for a while now is conflating America with the UK.
They are Allies but are still very much 2 different countries who make their own independent choices. The US has nothing to do with today's decision about Abrahmovic, Chelsea and others. It's totally on the British government, All their actions today will reverberate around their own country.

Secondly, as I stated earlier, most of the actions of the Western world in the last 20 years have been geared mostly towards Antiterrorism efforts. With the benefit of hindsight, we are now able to see that they made serious blunders in that effort, but after 9\11, there really wasn't a western citizen who didn't think it was time to act swiftly and decisively in cutting out the growing threat of Islamic terrorism that was propping up globally.

If they could hit America in her homeland, everybody could see sense that nowhere was safe and joined the chorus of egging America to do something.

Again, surely a Nigerian who continues to suffer the effects of this same terrorists group can share the sort of sentiments these western democracies felt, what is now going on in niger, Maiduguri, kastina, sokoto, taraba and the bombings that took place in Abuja is exactly what they were terrified of.

We cannot surely hold a grudge against that. I keep saying it, the western governments do more good than harm.
Lmao. I don't know whether you know that a lot of Western Powers foreign policies are based on US ideals, but even that is beside the point.

If I'm conflating the USA and the UK simply by pointing out similarities in their actions and policies, then you're comparing apples and tomatoes because I don't see what extremist violence has to do with Russia.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:03pm On Mar 10, 2022
Joezinho:

Cry more shepkite.. Your tears are music to my ears.. grin grin Damn,UK Govt just went for the Chelsea jugular. WTF?? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:06pm On Mar 10, 2022
Like Spartak Moscow was banned by UEFA, Chelsea should be banned too and Lille allowed to progress

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 7:07pm On Mar 10, 2022
raumdeuter:
Like Spartak Moscow was banned by UEFA, Chelsea should be banned too and Lille allowed to progress
you are wicked

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 7:07pm On Mar 10, 2022
Kloppo:

On point

Honestly, I am seriously shocked by some people here. How would they be sharing sympathy for the governments of Afghanistan, Syria and those Middle Eastern countries??

These countries were and continue to be the hotbeds of Islamic terrorism globally. These countries were the breeding ground for these terrorists groups, when 9\11 happened, there wasn't a sane soul alive who didn't think those countries should be razed to dust.

What is happening in our own country right now is proof that America was right in going to war with those countries. Not long after 9\11, Islamic terrorism moved into west Africa, Europe and Australia. These ideologues targeted countries they believed were full of infidels with "sinful" lifestyles.

12 states in Nigeria not long after 9\11 enshrined sharia laws into it's States despite being contradictory to the Nigerian constitution.
Honestly I tire for all the anti-western propaganda here.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 7:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
Chelsea is our name!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
raumdeuter:

Ahhh,not fair oooo egbon

You want Chelsea fans to say Uefa has agenda against Chelsea too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
And you're not entirely correct in your assertion that the effects of these sanctions will be felt by the UK alone, Donjazet

In purely economic terms, the foreign money that goes from all these politically charged countries to western powers, including and especially the USA, will taper off, because they'll see that their investments aren't really theirs. I expect an influx of funds into the Crypto and NFT space, and a lot more in emerging markets especially in SE Asia.

China has basically the same pretext to invade Macau, Hong Kong and especially Taiwan. Guess who the USA's largest foreign creditor is.

There's no way in hell the effects will be felt solely in the UK. Already petroleum products around the globe are seeing hockey stick price shifts.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
Mehn, my tired is excessively tired.

Don't even know how to see the game tonight sef

Uhmmm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 7:12pm On Mar 10, 2022

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CSTRR: 7:16pm On Mar 10, 2022

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
Kloppo:
Ahhh,not fair oooo egbon

You want Chelsea fans to say Uefa has agenda against Chelsea too

Ihebu4chelsea:
you are wicked

Why not? What crime did Spartak Moscow commit that Chelsea did not?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2022
raumdeuter:

Why not? What crime did Spartak Moscow commit that Chelsea did not?
Spartak Moscow is a club in Russia ..... Chelsea is not in Russia
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 7:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
CSTRR:
I wonder how England became a first world country if such emotional nonsense is the quality of their leadership.

It's impossible to believe that British leaders of old would try to kill off a tax paying business in England just to satisfy some Ukrainians in eastern Europe.
First things first..... Human lives are precious!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
First things first..... Human lives are precious!
Apparently some lives are more precious than the others.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:24pm On Mar 10, 2022
raumdeuter:

I agree with this if we're following the logic to the letter of the law.

We should be banned from Europe too. That will stop the war in Ukraine immediately

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 7:25pm On Mar 10, 2022
Unlimited22:

Apparently some lives are more precious than the others.
I don't think so!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 7:25pm On Mar 10, 2022
nihilistjnr:

We should be banned from Europe too. That will stop the war in Ukraine immediately
How? Can you explain?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:25pm On Mar 10, 2022
nihilistjnr:

No faster way to stop the war. Watch it when Chelsea is banned for 5yrs and stripped of all past and future medals, Putin will surrender and apologize

Try this and see

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 7:26pm On Mar 10, 2022
Joezinho:

Cry more shepkite.. Your tears are music to my ears.. grin grin Damn,UK Govt just went for the Chelshit jugular. WTF?? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bikeman is now a motivational speaker. cheesy

I don't expect you to make any sense, you've never done.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:26pm On Mar 10, 2022
Omo how much is petrol in Nigeria now?
Full tank na almost £100 now for this side

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:27pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
Spartak Moscow is a club in Russia ..... Chelsea is not in Russia

Spartak Moscow is a club owned by a Rich Russian not named Putin and was banned, So why not Chelsea a club owned by a Rich Russian not named "Put it inside"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 7:27pm On Mar 10, 2022
I feel the whole sanctions is to succumb Putin.... And it will work perfectly

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:29pm On Mar 10, 2022
nihilistjnr:

You don't know old Vlad, he's always been a hard negotiator.

Nothing less than closing the stadium and disbanding the club will get him to the negotiating table.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 7:29pm On Mar 10, 2022
raumdeuter:

Spartak Moscow is a club owned by a Rich Russian not named Putin and was banned, So why not Chelsea a club owned by a Rich Russian not named "Put it inside"
I know you are not serious... Spartak Moscow is based in Russia.... Chelsea is owned by a Rich Russian.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
I know you are not serious... Spartak Moscow is based in Russia.... Chelsea is owned by a Rich Russian.

Spartak is guilty by association with Putin just like Chelsea and I am dead serious

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by philip0906(m): 7:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
I feel the whole sanctions is to succumb Putin.... And it will work perfectly
Putin will succumb because of western sanctions? Lmao! You don’t know who Putin is

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by philip0906(m): 7:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Lmao!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
Timo Werner start

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 7:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
Unlimited22:

You don't know old Vlad, he's always been a hard negotiator.

Nothing less than closing the stadium and disbanding the club will get him to the negotiating table.
Putin's problem will start from the Russian Oligarchs.... If they allow him continue this madness.. Russian economy will be crippled... I'm sure he is having a second thought
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:33pm On Mar 10, 2022
Leggo

(1) (2) (3) ... (13542) (13543) (13544) (13545) (13546) (13547) (13548) ... (19265) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.