Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,313 members, 7,864,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:12 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13702) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10749734 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13699) (13700) (13701) (13702) (13703) (13704) (13705) ... (19428) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:57am On Apr 05, 2022
Amoto94:
Rooney on Conor Gallagher: "He is a player who brings a lot of energy, but he also has a lot of quality to go alongside that. I think he can play a big part for England going forward. He can be a player, like Declan Rice, that can be that engine of that England team."

Guy man was pressing like a mad man yesterday.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:58am On Apr 05, 2022
popizaino:

It's no longer painful after hearing Brentford is in London.

Why does that make it any better tho?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:00am On Apr 05, 2022
Not that it means anything, but I think Palace have the most black players in the PL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:01am On Apr 05, 2022
AnfieldFan:
Translation - [Vamos] Simeone : "I never had the chance to have Xavi, Busquets, Pique, Iniesta, Messi...beyond Guardiola's great talent, he was lucky to always be accompanied by extraordinary players"

Simeone shithousery grin grin grin

In actuality, Simeone isn't making a dig at Pep like this cutout insinuates, he's just saying he sincerely loves those players and wonders what it would be like to have them, while also recognising that he loves his own players as well....

Simeone is a big fool.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:09am On Apr 05, 2022
BlueMann:

Why does that make it any better tho?

Derby matches can go anyway, it doesn't care about forms, players, stats or anything, it just happened anyhow so the loss to Brentford was justified.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:11am On Apr 05, 2022
popizaino:

Derby matches can go anyway, it doesn't care about forms, players, stats or anything, it just happened anyhow so the loss to Brentford was justified.

Oh..fair point.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:20am On Apr 05, 2022
hensben:
So it’s not a big deal winning ucl with peak messi led barca team. Pep is a smart and cun man, he purposely go for team that is safe in terms of finance and squad unlike some of his colleagues that take risky jobs.
Was Messi of 2008/09 peak Messi?
Moreover, the Xavi iniesta and co, who made them more formidable than the originally were?
Explain how is Barca a safe team under guardiola when the team finished 4th, sacked their coaches and the core of those players were sold

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 9:22am On Apr 05, 2022
A lot of overconfident Shekpites here.

I'll say one thing, Do Not Underrate Real Madrid.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 9:23am On Apr 05, 2022
Jodera:
Moreover, the Xavi iniesta and co, who made them more formidable than the originally were?
Explain how is Barca a safe team under guardiola when the team finished 4th, sacked their coaches and the core of those players were sold

Please mention me when he replies this.

Thank you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:35am On Apr 05, 2022
Courtois: "I hope that they (Chelsea fans) don't boo me, but you never know."

Lolz...we dey wait you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:42am On Apr 05, 2022
Jodera:

You haven't asked him if he knew any player called Busquet before then, you haven't asked him how Barcelona were fairing in el-classico before then, you haven't asked him Barcelona total points before Pep Guardiola. Tbh na slap him suppose use answer all this question.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:46am On Apr 05, 2022
TLona1:
A lot of overconfident Shekpites here.

I'll say one thing, Do Not Underrate Real Madrid.

To underrate Real Madrid will be foolishness on our part.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:51am On Apr 05, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Make Chelsea loose another game make we see then other things can even make 3rd ahead of you guys grin
Omo, the streets dey slippery now o. To lose now na danger cos other teams go just top you like play.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DissTroy(m): 9:52am On Apr 05, 2022
hensben:
So it’s not a big deal winning ucl with peak messi led barca team. Pep is a smart and cun man, he purposely go for team that is safe in terms of finance and squad unlike some of his colleagues that take risky jobs.

Barcelona wasn't a super rich team in 2008/2009. Barça came third behind Villareal and Madrid. Pep's only experience was coaching Barca B team.

The irony of a Chelsea F.C. fan going on about finance when your club has been bankrolled by a billionaire oil merchant for two decades.

Barça has never had billionaire owners, or owners for that matter. No free billions to experiment with; worse even in the 2000's. Yet Pep made that team the most dominant of the decade; making superstars of mostly academy boys. All in just 3 years. Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Pique, Alba, Valdez, Pedro, Villa...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:53am On Apr 05, 2022
popizaino:

Why I go want make man city win ucl when I am not tired of winning the competition myself ?
Oh, it's about ManCity and not Baldie?

Wonderment
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:20am On Apr 05, 2022
AnfieldFan:
Translation - [Vamos] Simeone : "I never had the chance to have Xavi, Busquets, Pique, Iniesta, Messi...beyond Guardiola's great talent, he was lucky to always be accompanied by extraordinary players"

grin grin grin grin grin

Everyone knows that Fraudiola is a hype job.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:10am On Apr 05, 2022
TLona1:

Thank you.
cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:12am On Apr 05, 2022
popizaino:

You haven't asked him if he knew any player called Busquet before then, you haven't asked him how Barcelona were fairing in el-classico before then, you haven't asked him Barcelona total points before Pep Guardiola. Tbh na slap him suppose use answer all this question.
All these ones na even PhD questions grin

Some people are so great that even their little begining are mostly underrated

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
Thankfully, Mendy is in training. I think he had an injury scare.

Everyone is available, bar Chilly and CHO .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
andrewbaba44:

They are now using klopp

Some clowns here where compare conte to pep before

Confused people grin

It actually started from Mourinho against Pep, when he failed they turned to Cuntay when he failed they turn to Klopp

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
raumdeuter:

It actually started from Mourinho against Pep, when he failed they turned to Cuntay when he failed they turn to Klopp

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:06pm On Apr 05, 2022
James looked lethargic and not fit when he came up last match, hope he is fit now.

Plus why aren't we using Kennedy in that WB role?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
Jodera:

TLona1:

Thank you.

Who was La liga best player, FIFA world best player and Ballon d'or winner of that year?

Fraudiola was on his knees. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
airmark:

Who was La liga best player, FIFA world best player and Ballon d'or winner of that year?
. grin
Who was uefa and FIFA Coach of the year that same year too? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
Skimpledawg:
James looked lethargic and not fit when he came up last match, hope he is fit now.

Plus why aren't we using Kennedy in that WB role?

I noticed too, about James...had a couple of moments when you would normally expect him to cross, but he declined. Should be sharp enough for tomorrow, we need him to handle Akpororo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2022
BlueMann:
Leaked home kit/away kit design

Ennyjay69:
I don't like this new one at all,it can't be true thogrin

lipsrsealed

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:09pm On Apr 05, 2022
Jodera:
Who was uefa and FIFA Coach of the year that same year too? grin

Answer my question first bro.

You attacked Hensben's post but it was you, popizaino, Tlona1, that actually goofed on Messi. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
lipsrsealed

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
BlueMann:

I noticed too, about James...had a couple of moments when you would normally expect him to cross, but he declined. Should be sharp enough for tomorrow, we need him to handle Akpororo.

I really hope he gets sharp for tomorrow.

By the way, can't we test the waters for Mbappe signing?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
airmark:

Answer my question first bro.

You attacked Hensben's post but it was you, popizaino, Tlona1, that actually goofed on Messi. grin
You need to answer my question(s) first boss.

The way you answered my question with question, I thought that's your policy grin, reason why I did same

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2022
Jodera:
You need to answer my question(s) first boss.

The way you answered my question with question, I thought that's your policy grin, reason why I did same

Asking if the La Liga best player and the best player in the world, was at his peak, makes answering your subsequent questions unappealing. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
airmark:

Asking if the La Liga best player and the best player in the world, was at his peak, makes answering your subsequent questions unappealing. grin
Lol, it isn't. As a matter of fact, you're answering post-hindsight, reason why I asked you who was FIFA and uefa coach of the same year.

If Messi who hasn't won FIFA and la Liga best is a peaked player, then it means you believed Pep who won the coach's version was a world class coach even though that was his first stint at coaching/managing a top club.
Right? grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13699) (13700) (13701) (13702) (13703) (13704) (13705) ... (19428) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jodera, Ballzproblem2, fredoooooo, tng(f), Joezinho, raumdeuter, cephasdultimate, larride(m), Trevor012(m), Unlimited22, Jamiuokolla and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.