Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13700) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10628407 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13697) (13698) (13699) (13700) (13701) (13702) (13703) ... (19273) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ibunkun1:

grin egbon stop doing amalanomics
grin grin grin

But where's the lie na grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
donstan18:
Oh well! I’m here to let it known that Harry Kane is currently the best striker in the world.

Even Raumdeuter and his Benzema approved this. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
popizaino:

A Guardiola is just Guardiola and a Klopp will be Klopp alone no attache by force. If Ronney meant others he would have gladly mentioned their names beside Rooney said this long time ago when Klopp was still yet to taste European success.
Lol... I get your points sha cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2022
popizaino:
If we had Pep Guardiola not if we had Conte, Klopp, Mourinho or any of your favourites Airmar.k . cheesy

Why did you add a dot to my moniker?

Meanwhile, when will Fraudiola win Ucl without Messi?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
airmark:

Why did you add a dot to my moniker?

Meanwhile, when will Fraudiola win Ucl without Messi?

When Conte ever makes Ucl semi-finals.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
airmark:

Even Raumdeuter and his Benzema approved this. grin

And Conte is yet to win anything even with the best striker in the world ? grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
popizaino:

Formidable team ko, Formatic car. You think it's everyone who can coach bunch of superstars and succeed? Let klopp go and start with Real Madrid and ask modric and kross to be running from starts to finish and let see if he will be half successful as he is at Liverpool.
Klopp will not be starting kroos and Modric in all games, he will turn camavinga into a beast. Klopp is the manager that turn unknown players into world class, rotates very well also. Pep was privileged at barca.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
popizaino:

When Conte ever makes Ucl semi-finals.

Let him get a Messi at his peak or a UCL defending champion or spend over 1bn on a UCL semifinalist like Fraudiola did. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
airmark:

Let him get a Messi at his peak or a UCL defending champion or spend over 1bn on a UCL semifinalist like Fraudiola did. grin

Did Allegri get Messi before making ucl semi finals with the same Juventus conte was busy exiting in the group stage ?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
hensben:
Klopp will not be starting kroos and Modric in all games, he will turn camavinga into a beast. Klopp is the manager that turn unknown players into world class, rotates very well also. Pep was privileged at barca.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
airmark:

You Dey mind them grin
Person wey coach barca with wicked messi, a formidable Bayern in a one horse league and a semi final man city with plenty of cash to spend.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
popizaino:

Did Allegri get Messi before making ucl semi finals with the same Juventus conte was busy exiting in the group stage ?
Conte built that team from nothing, a relegation team.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
hensben:
Conte built that team from nothing, a relegation team.

7th placed juventus was a relegation team according to you and you alone.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 5:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
Y'all shouldn't be offended but I need help

Just make me your data plug is all I ask

Those in Nigeria you cable TV subscription is also available

I'll prolly get banned for this
So call me :07060812781/09023413136
It is very affordable
Gracias bosses

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 5:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
Jodera:
I'm telling you what Rooney inferred Sir..
He didn't say England needed Guardiola, he said England needed "A Guardiola". grin grin

Lol boss

Rooney actually meant pep from the context

If he used "someone like pep". In the statement then it's arguable
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
drisham:

Lol boss

Rooney actually meant pep from the context

If he used "someone like pep". In the statement then it's arguable
Lol, I know boss.
I just dey catch trips with Popi grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by YoungZee1: 5:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
Capaldi:

I repeat there's nothing special about Mendy. He has no world class attribute or ability about him. He should be thanking Tuchel daily for dropping him in the perfect set up.
nigeria condition has affected alot of peoples mentality.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
PDPGuy:
The NFF are considering hiring Oliseh as the next SE head coach because he is a favorite of Sunday Dare, the Sports Minister
https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2022/04/04/exclusive-sunday-oliseh-in-prime-position-to-be-named-new-super-eagles-coach/

Sunday Dare is the cause of our problem. He gave NFF the order to sack Rohr. Pinnick is even carrying his mess and keeping quiet.

How Sunday Dare kept his job after the Tokyo kits and drugs testing fiasco speaks volumes about the nonchalance in Buharis Govt. If Buhari can't even sack a Sports minister, what we have there is not a President but a walking corpse.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
popizaino:

Not the same team.

Fraudiola disgraced a Ucl semifinalist he met at Ettihad when they got knocked out by Bakayoko and his friends.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
hensben:
You Dey mind them grin
Person wey coach barca with wicked messi, a formidable Bayern in a one horse league and a semi final man city with plenty of cash to spend.

Fraudiola's assslickers are blind to the truth, we need to always clear them. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
Jodera:
Lol, I know boss.
I just dey catch trips with Popi grin

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
airmark:

Not the same team.

Fraudiola disgraced a Ucl semifinalist he met at Ettihad when they got knocked out by Bakayoko and his friends.

Which team was he using to be getting knocked out by the Galatasaray of this world in group stages and which teams was Allegri using to make ucl finals ?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 7:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ibime:

Sunday Dare is the cause of our problem. He gave NFF the order to sack Rohr. Pinnick is even carrying his mess and keeping quiet.

How Sunday Dare kept his job after the Tokyo kits and drugs testing fiasco speaks volumes about the nonchalance in Buharis Govt. If Buhari can't even sack a Sports minister, what we have there is not a President but a walking corpse.

Buhari has always been bad news for the country, so I’m not surprised about his inactions.
Nonetheless, if the Sports ministry/NFF are keen on Oliseh, then it won’t be a bad idea to pair him with Ndubuisi Egbo who has actually won a league title with a European team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 7:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
airmark:

Fraudiola's assslickers are blind to the truth, we need to always clear them. grin
wait till the finished Simeone according to dayo sends him packing again and hear the countless Epistles defending the shameless Apari...

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
CAPdan21:

wait till the finished Simeone according to dayo sends him packing again and hear the countless Epistles defending the shameless Apari...

I pray he gets knocked out by Atletico Madrid so that I can have an easy passage to the finals after beating real Madrid .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
Pls is Brentford in London?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Maximilan: 8:24pm On Apr 04, 2022
Palace doing the Lords work, 2-0 in 24 minutes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:25pm On Apr 04, 2022
Oh well! I’m here to let y’all know that Arsenal won’t make top4.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
This Zaha would have fared better than Werner, Odoi and Ziyech combined .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
popizaino:
Pls is Brentford in London?

Yes not far from Chelsea sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
Patrick Viera be showing Arteta who's da boss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
donstan18:
Oh well! I’m here to let y’all know that Arsenal won’t make top4.
Scummies still have a chance

Naso arsenal dey behave

(1) (2) (3) ... (13697) (13698) (13699) (13700) (13701) (13702) (13703) ... (19273) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SCOOPERJEF(m), Leyqute(m), Caicedobets(m), azpekuliar, Neobulletzz(m), codeb(m), lateefGRDT(m), Ibime(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.