Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13701) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10626424 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13698) (13699) (13700) (13701) (13702) (13703) (13704) ... (19271) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
Palace have become a menace. Very uncomfortable to play against.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
Oh mehn.

Top 4 race go long o

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
popizaino:

I pray he gets knocked out by Atletico Madrid so that I can have an easy passage to the finals after beating real Madrid .
Are you sincerely sure about this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Yes not far from Chelsea sef

Thank you.

My instinct kept telling me they have to be in the same city with us to be able to beat us this way without them even trying.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
Skimpledawg:

Are you sincerely sure about this?

Why I go want make man city win ucl when I am not tired of winning the competition myself ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
BlueRayDick:
For those that missed the match or those that want to analyse players' performance for the purpose of agenda; Chelsea vs Brentford is now showing on DSTV channel 203 o.

Don't say I didn't do anything for u.

Pls which of the supersport channels on DSTV is going to reshow Crystal palace vs Arsenal match?

Asking for a friend like Jodera and co wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
popizaino:

Pls which of the supersport channels on DSTV is going to reshow Crystal palace vs Arsenal match?

Asking for a friend like Jodera and co wink

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
popizaino:

Which team was he using to be getting knocked out by the Galatasaray of this world in group stages and which teams was Allegri using to make ucl finals ?

You should prove me wrong by posting the lineups.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
CAPdan21:

wait till the finished Simeone according to dayo sends him packing again and hear the countless Epistles defending the shameless Apari...

I trust Raumdeuter to deactivate if Simeone knocks Fraudiola out.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ramadan is three today and Arsenal chop three goals.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
airmark:

I trust Raumdeuter to deactivate if Simeone knocks Fraudiola out.

Simeone has already knocked out Pep before so its not a big deal to those who know football

What we are wondering is when Cuntay will make a CL semi

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eddie7: 11:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
popizaino:
Ramadan is three today and Arsenal chop three goals.
On day one of Ramadan in the month four of the year Chelsea too saw red

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
Roland17, your guy Arteta has done it again

Vieira is something else sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 11:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
hensben:
Klopp will not be starting kroos and Modric in all games, he will turn camavinga into a beast. Klopp is the manager that turn unknown players into world class, rotates very well also. Pep was privileged at barca.

That privilege and what he achieved is what Klopp will so pray to have.. Let him try to a treble first..(UCl, inclusive). Then we can have this conversation.

But for now..... Pep is head and shoulder above him

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 11:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
eddie7:

On day one of Ramadan in the month four of the year Chelsea too saw red
u wan day whine Chelsea(cultist) abi
No worry u(Arsenal) go soon collect
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eddie7: 11:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
Kantebets:
u wan day whine Chelsea(cultist) abi
No worry u(Arsenal) go soon collect

Heheheehee I'm 100% Chelsea, the pains of that day hurts me till now ...just looking at how to ease the pains
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
eddie7:

Heheheehee I'm 100% Chelsea, the pains of that day hurts me till now ...just looking at how to ease the pains

It's no longer painful after hearing Brentford is in London.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eddie7: 11:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
popizaino:

It's no longer painful after hearing Brentford is in London.

& Seeing that assNal got a piece of the pie today wink wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:07am On Apr 05, 2022
FirstbornWds:

That privilege and what he achieved is what Klopp will so pray to have.. Let him try to a treble first..(UCl, inclusive). Then we can have this conversation.

Enrique did treble too with barca does that mean he is better than Klopp
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:08am On Apr 05, 2022
airmark:

Fraudiola's assslickers are blind to the truth, we need to always clear them. grin
We will continue to preach the truth regarding this matter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 12:19am On Apr 05, 2022
hensben:

There's a reason why Enrique isn't in the picture.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:34am On Apr 05, 2022
raumdeuter:

Simeone has already knocked out Pep before so its not a big deal to those who know football

What we are wondering is when Cuntay will make a CL semi

over 1bn Fraudiola's Man City must win both legs against this shitty Simeone's side. Anything short of Simeone's destruction is unacceptable.

raumdeuter:

Current Barcelona schooled Simeone because Atletico dey fvvck up. Any serious team will stomp on this current Barcelona

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:14am On Apr 05, 2022
airmark:

over 1bn Fraudiola's Man City must win both legs against this shitty Simeone's side. Anything short of Simeone's destruction is unacceptable.

Over 1billion Chelsea was dragged in the mud by Brentford whose total budget cannot buy Lukakus sweat

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:39am On Apr 05, 2022
Rooney on Conor Gallagher: "He is a player who brings a lot of energy, but he also has a lot of quality to go alongside that. I think he can play a big part for England going forward. He can be a player, like Declan Rice, that can be that engine of that England team."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:02am On Apr 05, 2022
FirstbornWds:

There's a reason why Enrique isn't in the picture.

So it’s not a big deal winning ucl with peak messi led barca team. Pep is a smart and cun man, he purposely go for team that is safe in terms of finance and squad unlike some of his colleagues that take risky jobs.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 7:28am On Apr 05, 2022
Translation - [Vamos] Simeone : "I never had the chance to have Xavi, Busquets, Pique, Iniesta, Messi...beyond Guardiola's great talent, he was lucky to always be accompanied by extraordinary players"

Simeone shithousery grin grin grin

In actuality, Simeone isn't making a dig at Pep like this cutout insinuates, he's just saying he sincerely loves those players and wonders what it would be like to have them, while also recognising that he loves his own players as well....

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:13am On Apr 05, 2022
hensben:
So it’s not a big deal winning ucl with peak messi led barca team. Pep is a smart and cun man, he purposely go for team that is safe in terms of finance and squad unlike some of his colleagues that take risky jobs.

Pep have never had a Risky job offer ,he always have the best job offer because he is the best .

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:14am On Apr 05, 2022
hensben:

Has Enrique won more trophies than klopp ?

Enrique is spending more time on the national team and hasn’t coach any club since he left Barca

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:15am On Apr 05, 2022
FirstbornWds:

They are now using klopp

Some clowns here where comparing conte to pep before

Confused people grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:39am On Apr 05, 2022
Skimpledawg:

Scummies still have a chance

Naso arsenal dey behave

Make Chelsea loose another game make we see then other teams can even make 3rd ahead of you guys grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 8:47am On Apr 05, 2022
andrewbaba44:

They are not using klopp

Some clowns here where compare conte to pep before

Confused people grin

Them suppose knack two by two for head for whoever compare Cuntay to Pep.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:56am On Apr 05, 2022
“He is a team player and this is what I really love about him. He sacrifices himself on the field for the team. He has got so much strength, so much power, so much mobility. He is unbelievable."

- Patrick Vieira on Conor Gallagher

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13698) (13699) (13700) (13701) (13702) (13703) (13704) ... (19271) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hensben(m), izzou(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.