Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,537 members, 7,837,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13733) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10627394 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13730) (13731) (13732) (13733) (13734) (13735) (13736) ... (19272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 1:18pm On Apr 07, 2022
this opinion may be unpopular. tuchel is a good coach, but is useless in a high press consistent tactical game throughout a season. its been stupid starters like against madrid and big games, collapsing after few players injuries , collapsing after every international break, now even his divorce nonsense all add to a very unsteady coach. i am gradually coming to a conclusion that hes not the one to take us to the high pressing attacking game. his biggest test is now till the end of the season. if hes still rubbish , we should go all out for ten hag with full backing financially.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:19pm On Apr 07, 2022
popizaino:
Who will you blame for Gerrad's goal ? grin

Nesta or stam ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft2ycrxgsWk

Stam who didn't go to contest the header
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:20pm On Apr 07, 2022
Skimpledawg:

I think if we win 2 - 0 without any replied goal from Madrid we would qualify.

Hope am right raumdeuter?

False.

And you think Madrid won't score any goal with that Benzema who obviously worships a vengeful god? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2022
popizaino:

So na by camera man again? grin grin grin grin

Iniesta should definitely take the blame from the bench for Roma loss some seasons ago. You know the cameraman was showing his guilty face too after the last goal grin grin cheesy

Just reverse the video from the moment his face was shown on camera to the point the cross was made by modric. If u still can't find anything wrong with Silva's awareness/positioning, then u have no business parading urself as being knowledgeable in football matters.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Maximilan: 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2022
Skimpledawg:

No matter how good Silva has been in recent matches, he cost us our last match.

1st and 2nd goal was on him. Anyone without bias will see this.

You mean the first goal where Vini should never have gotten that ball, it was too easy, didn’t see Silva in that, Chris and James were poor at that wing, the one 1-2 btw Benz and Vini shouldn’t have happened there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
raumdeuter:

I couldnt post the gif
Take a look at this

https://streamable.com/jn1x2l

[img]https://streamable.com/jn1x2l[/img]

Swiz123,donjazet, user09

What do you have say about Jorginho build up to this goal?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 1:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
raumdeuter:

I couldnt post the gif
Take a look at this

Anybody that watches this and still absolves Silva needs to have his head examined.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
popizaino:

Swiz123,donjazet, user09

What do you have say about Jorginho build up to this goal?

What did Jorginho do in that goal?

That goal is 100% on Silva
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
I always knew that mendy was average no surprises there, I think rudigar is getting carried away, he isn't that good, it's concentration that made him good towards the end of last season

Kante is overrated, there is no shame in admitting that, his meek demeanor and destitute look will always give him broad support but he is average, should have played kovacic and jorginho

Shouldn't have brought on lakaka, even lakaka's mentor Drogba was mad that havertz wasn't allowed to finish the game as the striker

We still stand a chance, 2 early goals away with a resolute defense should overcome Madrid

Contrary to hype concerning the game, we outplayed them on almost every metric asides the score line, get someone on benzema and we can overturn this result, it's not like we haven't done it before

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
Itsrm:

Anybody that watches this and still absolves Silva needs to have his head examined.

That is popiziano and agenda

Imagine Silva was Jorginho in that video, We for done do 30 pages of crucifying Jorginho but since na Silva we must blame everyone

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
raumdeuter:

I couldnt post the gif
Take a look at this

Benzema bamboozled Silva with movement here na. Na simple in and out strand am like person wey him visa don expire.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
BlueRayDick:

This video angle is perfect! Imagine Silva looked back and saw Benzema few seconds before the pass yet he didn't anticipate Benz's move neither did he do anything to prevent the goal...yet popizaino is saying he didn't find him wanting. He's even accusing people of coming up with agenda.

BlueRayDick:

Just reverse the video from the moment his face was shown on camera to the point the cross was made by modric. If u still can't find anything wrong with Silva's awareness/positioning, then u have no business parading urself as being knowledgeable in football matters.

Yoruba people say : oju eni ki tan no je. Your own is constantly lying to you if you can't still think Silva is too blamed for this header goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
Theuniverse:
this opinion may be unpopular. tuchel is a good coach, but is useless in a high press consistent tactical game throughout a season. its been stupid starters like against madrid and big games, collapsing after few players injuries , collapsing after every international break, now even his divorce nonsense all add to a very unsteady coach. i am gradually coming to a conclusion that hes not the one to take us to the high pressing attacking game. his biggest test is now till the end of the season. if hes still rubbish , we should go all out for ten hag with full backing financially.
the fact that he still plays mount baffles me, especially against top opposition, werner, havertz and pulisic dynamically rotating will cook, but he will play mount or that average ziyech

Havertz is the best player at the club by a country mile, only players that will compliment him should start games, ziyech, mount and lakaka should play cup games against their level

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 1:33pm On Apr 07, 2022
raumdeuter:

Imagine Silva was Jorginho in that video, We for done do 30 pages of crucifying Jorginho but since na Silva we must blame everyone

Some agenda's are unreasonable.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
raumdeuter:

What did Jorginho do in that goal?

That goal is 100% on Silva

Who was he marking prior to the build up to go goal?

The obvious person closest to him was modric, he was even seen trying to go the other way round insteAd of staying with him in the midfield. Had he chose a player to mark which would obviously be modric, he would not have made that perfect cross.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:44pm On Apr 07, 2022
raumdeuter:

Until you publicly apologise and admit your goof in your role in slandering van djirk for that perfect making against sissoko some seasons ago,I will never take you serious on football matters.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
popizaino:

Yoruba people say : oju eni ki tan no je. Your own is constantly lying to you if you can't still think Silva is too blamed for this header goal.

grin

Goodluck to u. I guess u've decided on what u want to see already
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2022
Havertz10:
I always knew that mendy was average no surprises there, I think rudigar is getting carried away, he isn't that good, it's concentration that made him good towards the end of last season

Kante is overrated, there is no shame in admitting that, his meek demeanor and destitute look will always give him broad support but he is average, should have played kovacic and jorginho

Shouldn't have brought on lakaka, even lakaka's mentor Drogba was mad that havertz wasn't allowed to finish the game as the striker

We still stand a chance, 2 early goals away with a resolute defense should overcome Madrid

Contrary to hype concerning the game, we outplayed them on almost every metric asides the score line, get someone on benzema and we can overturn this result, it's not like we haven't done it before

It would be difficult but not impossible.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
Theuniverse:

I talk am say I go Dey here when Chelsea go sack tuchel

Let me see if I will be right grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 1:54pm On Apr 07, 2022
Havertz10:

Let's be realistic is it even possible. We need to score three goals without them replying back and who in this team is capable of doing so aside Havertz? Werner, Mount or is it Lukaku
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
PDPGuy:
The most annoying thing is Kareem scored during Ramadan angry
why is it annoying? it's a good thing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
Havertz10:

Biko kante is not overrated abeg

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
popizaino:

It would be difficult but not impossible.

You lost 3-1 at Napoli home and not in your backyard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
Skimpledawg:

I think if we win 2 - 0 without any replied goal from Madrid we would qualify.

Hope am right raumdeuter?

If you win 2-0 Na extra time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
andrewbaba44:

You lost 3-1 at Napoli home and not in your backyard

I know.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
popizaino:

Who was he marking prior to the build up to go goal?

The obvious person closest to him was modric, he was even seen trying to go the other way round insteAd of staying with him in the midfield. Had he chose a player to mark which would obviously be modric, he would not have made that perfect cross.

Everyone who has eyes watch this goal and point Jorginhos fault

Casemiro passed the ball to Modric

Modric quickly passed the ball to Valverde

Valverde held the ball, with Carvajal overlapping, Azpi had to shift attention to Carvajal while Jorginho moved to Valverde while Rudiger started moving up to Modric

Valverde passed the ball to Modric who hit a one time ball into the box and our Silva was found wanting as usual again

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
popizaino:

Almost everyone who has watched the goal blamed Silva only you dey claim say no be Silva. Maybe you are the one whose eyes is deceiving
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-6g-LWzHk4

Another clip here watch 6:09 to 6:22 and see what Silva was doing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
Itsrm:

Some agenda's are unreasonable.

So popiziano is unreasonable. Many knew that long ago
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
popizaino:

Until you publicly apologise and admit your goof in your role in slandering van djirk for that perfect making against sissoko some seasons ago,I will never take you serious on football matters.

There was no perfect marking from Van Dijk on Sisoko, the foolish Sisoko simply failed to shoot on target

Give that chance to any half decent shooter and h will at least test the keeper not blast into the sky
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
BlueRayDick:

This video angle is perfect! Imagine Silva looked back and saw Benzema few seconds before the pass yet he didn't anticipate Benz's move neither did he do anything to prevent the goal...yet popizaino is saying he didn't find him wanting. He's even accusing people of coming up with agenda.

This is the moment Silva looked and saw Benzema yet was found wanting in a key moment

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
raumdeuter:

There was no perfect marking from Van Dijk on Sisoko, the foolish Sisoko simply failed to shoot on target

Give that chance to any half decent shooter and h will at least test the keeper not blast into the sky
We know what the foolish boathand would have done in that situation..that's why they decamped him to play Europa in farmers league

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13730) (13731) (13732) (13733) (13734) (13735) (13736) ... (19272) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m), Datakey, hatakekakashi, raumdeuter and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.