Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13765) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10546137 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13762) (13763) (13764) (13765) (13766) (13767) (13768) ... (19175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 7:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
Capaldi:
What Dias are you people talking about?
Dias won the other one. Football writers or whatever it is called. Debruyne won the PFA player even though I felt Bruno deserved it for United finishing 2nd. Or at the very least Dias should have won it as well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2022
Actman05:
Pesin beat Pep na luck but if Pep beat pesin he don figure am out.
LoL.
e weak person. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 7:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
popizaino:

Liverpool do score him easily but he(pep) has to count on many chances before doing the same against Liverpool. Haven't noticed this from his previous encounters, and going ahead for the second time, he should have instructed his player not to completely go for the first header, so that they will have all time to spot and flick because most of this Liverpool goals is as a reason of wrong positioning from man city players after fully going to win a defensive header.
well done, coach popaizino

When are you going for your fifa license? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
popizaino:

Liverpool do score him easily but he(pep) has to count on many chances before doing the same against Liverpool. Haven't noticed this from his previous encounters, and going ahead for the second time, he should have instructed his player not to completely go for the first header, so that they will have all time to spot and flick because most of this Liverpool goals is as a reason of wrong positioning from man city players after fully going to win a defensive header.

I don try read this thing like 10 times I no understand .

Please explain what u were trying to say here .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
Actman05:
Pesin beat Pep na luck but if Pep beat pesin he don figure am out.
LoL.
Nairaland analyst...if klopp beat pep for Fa cup now u go see another Amala turning.....but but i meant league

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2022
Unlimited22:
Kdb is the best AM on the planet.

But Mahrez shaa

Raumdeuter ngbo?

We at Aparisports, disagree. Where is his UCL trophy and World cup? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 8:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
BlueRayDick:

DJ popi on d beatz..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
Itsrm:

My greatest joy will be seeing Arsenal and Manutd outside the top 4 and I will be happy to present this to you when the season ends and Arsenal does not make top 4. grin
Why not hold it first till then tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 8:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
Capaldi:
De bruyne might actually win PFA player of the years 3 seasons in a row if City hold on and win the league.

Im rooting for son to win it tho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 8:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Dias won 2021 and not Debruyne

He's right Diaz won young PFA I think or FWA something Sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:45pm On Apr 10, 2022
Capaldi:
De bruyne might actually win PFA player of the years 3 seasons in a row if City hold on and win the league.
Ruben Dias was the PFA player of the year last year. Undeserved but he won it.

KDB won players player of the year.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 8:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
Liverpool fixtures are tricky and deadly. City should be favorite.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 8:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
CAPdan21:

Nairaland analyst...if klopp beat pep for Fa cup now u go see another Amala turning.....but but i meant league

Alright chief.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 8:51pm On Apr 10, 2022
drisham:

Young player was Foden. Dias won FWA and EPL player of the season. The major title though which is called the PFA Players player of the year was Debruyne. He joined Henry and CR7 in winning it back to back. I wonder why people don't know this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
Android22:
Young player was Foden. Dias won FWA and EPL player of the season. The major title though which is called the PFA Players player of the year was Debruyne. He joined Henry and CR7 in winning it back to back. I wonder why people don't know this.
Kevin De Bruyne won PFA players player of the year.

The premier league player of the season award was won by Ruben Dias.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
Unlimited22:

Kevin De Bruyne won PFA players player of the year.

The premier league player of the season award was won by Ruben Dias.
Yes. Same award Vardy won in 2015-16. That is not regarded as the main award as it is not voted for by the players themselves. Mahrez won the PFA Player's player of year that 2015-16 for instance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CbkWilder(m): 9:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 9:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
Android22:
Yes. Same award Vardy won in 2015-16. That is not regarded as the main award as it is not voted for by the players themselves. Mahrez won the PFA Player's player of year that 2015-16 for instance.
Lampard won the same trophy Vardy and Dias won in 2004-05 but John Terry won the PFA Player's player of the year that same year and that is the one that most remember. Cc Unlimited22
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:11pm On Apr 10, 2022
Skimpledawg:
Leyqute, seeing this game?

The city game?

Was uninterested in it. It was a good watch though.

Best result for Pep.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 9:16pm On Apr 10, 2022
Leyqute:

The city game?

Best result for Pep.

When your team is no longer playing for anything, this kind of match will not interest you

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:23pm On Apr 10, 2022
This Pedri boy sha

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:23pm On Apr 10, 2022
drisham:

The premier league website says otherwise

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
Leyqute:

The city game?

Best result for Pep.
True that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:45pm On Apr 10, 2022
Itsrm:

When your team is no longer playing for anything, this kind of match will not interest you

I wasn’t interested because there was no hate.

In the past, matches between the top 2 teams that could be a decider were always heated with lots of emotions.

Still remember that day Chelsea defeated United to throw open the title race in 2008. Ballack scored twice.

Today it was all nice and okay. Interesting game tho, just not enough hate between the two.

Don’t just open your mouth waaa like ram every time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrwHo7fH5ms

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 9:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
Leyqute:

I wasn’t interested because there was no hate.

In the past, matches between the top 2 teams that could be a decider were always heated with lots of emotions.

Still remember that day Chelsea defeated United to throw open the title race in 2008. Ballack scored twice.

Today it was all nice and okay. Interesting game tho, just not enough hate between the two.

Don’t just open your mouth waaa like ram every time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrwHo7fH5ms
So you only watch matches with hatred?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
Godx:

Where did this untethered cow come from now?

Didn’t you see where I said a match of this stature usually comes with some hatred and emotions?

Idiot

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
Godx:

grin grin grin

But that's not what he meant naw?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Klopp usually score pep side easily. He scores him without even trying as much as a pep side would try against Liverpool. Sometimes it even just takes only a single proper build up play from klopp side to expose pep's defense but pep on the other hand, usually takes too much trying (careful and multiple build up) to score Liverpool, even in today's game we saw how man city missed an early opportunity from sterling to go ahead and even when they eventually did through a deflected ball from KDB, it took Liverpool some few minutes to score back so easily. Had Liverpool went ahead before city, it wouldn't have been easier for the city to score back Liverpool the way Liverpool did to city. Now my suggestion after noticing that this is the same fate that always befall a pep side whenever he comes up against klopp is that he should instruct his players not to always go the first header because I notice whenever they attempt to go for a first header and missed it,Liverpool always use that moment and reck havoc to his team because at that moment, they are able to flick the ball so well that it gets to the targeted men and they win the second ball. Pep should rather instruct his men to be wary of the second ball instead of aiming to win the first header.

Do you now understand my point ?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
Leyqute:

Where did this untethered cow come from now?

Didn’t you see where I said a match of this stature usually comes with some hatred and emotions?

Idiot

The idiot is really an untethered cow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
BlueRayDick:

The premier league website says otherwise
Allow them Make them dey argue.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
well done, coach popaizino

When are you going for your fifa license? grin

Lol grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13762) (13763) (13764) (13765) (13766) (13767) (13768) ... (19175) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.