Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13767) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10543451 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13764) (13765) (13766) (13767) (13768) (13769) (13770) ... (19172) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:03pm On Apr 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
hensben:
Lol. Something haters even know.

He’s irreplaceable.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 12:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
popizaino:

This is no good news at all.

It's better we have a red card before kick off than for him to start.

We need to press with all of our breath. Something that's very strange to Lukaku

This is very good news

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 12:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
donstan18:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

E don tey wey we see Coutinho alerts sef

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
izzou:

E don tey wey we see Coutinho alerts sef

grin

Hello, Popizaino

How’s the family?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
izzou:

It's better we have a red card before kick off than for him to start.

We need to press with all of our breath. Something that's very strange to Lukaku

This is very good news

grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

Let me believe this is hyperbole.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 12:29pm On Apr 11, 2022
popizaino:

grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
Let me believe this is hyperbole.

Everybody needs to hustle tomorrow. No time for standing and strolling

Let him occupy himself with a rosary and prayer book on the bench.

Na Holy week we dey sef.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:38pm On Apr 11, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Anthony Taylor and whoever is in the VAR room need to share whatever the won from their bet against man city win in that game with people on the streets o. That was a big and questionable let off.

Grant Xhaka got a straight red card for sì.ikar tackle vs Man city. The inconsistency of VAR/officiating is just sickening. Shebi Xhaka still aimed the ball, just look at Fabinho going for the leg while the ball is fully shielded by Silva

I guess the referee and FA wanted to say the league run in was competitive. Liverpool got away with a lot yesterday especially Thiago and Fabinho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 1:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
Skimpledawg:

You know this. Reason why 'Pool should have tried to win that match but it overwhelmed them in the later stages.

'Pool got trickier remaining games than Pep. It's Pep title to lose.

Will be nice to see what happens tho.

I have a feeling Everton will be relegated tho. They are low on confidence and are playing poorly. The win against United only papered over the cracks.

They’ll still play Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Crystal Palace and Leicester.

Would fancy Burnley staying up. Sean Dyche and his players have been togethet for longer. Plus they have an easier run in fixture.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 1:02pm On Apr 11, 2022
BlueRayDick, see your friend cheesy eyeing a ministerial position. It's nice to have highly intelligent people like him in governance in Nigeria.

I read about his profile the other day and discovered he's highly brilliant.

1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:09pm On Apr 11, 2022
donstan18:

Hello, Popizaino

How’s the family?

Fine.

Still much better than Mount.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
hensben:

Mount is not all this, the only thing he is that he has the will and he is always wanting to do. If not he is just so below basic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:15pm On Apr 11, 2022
popizaino:

Fine.

Still much better than Mount.
In stats or level of club they’re playing for?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
Leyqute:

Will be nice to see what happens tho.

I have a feeling Everton will be relegated tho. They are low on confidence and are playing poorly. The win against United only papered over the cracks.

They’ll still play Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Crystal Palace and Leicester.

Would fancy Burnley staying up. Sean Dyche and his players have been togethet for longer. Plus they have an easier run in fixture.
It would be nice to see Lampard survive relegation though but their remaining fixtures aren't friendly at all. Maybe some runs of draws and few losses would see Everton survive this.

Burnley still gets to play WestHam, Southampton, Wolves, Watford and Villa and I bet you, these 'easy' games are very tricky. They have the confidence and I hope they stay afloat.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 1:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
A001:
BlueRayDick, see your friend cheesy eyeing a ministerial position. It's nice to have highly intelligent people like him in governance in Nigeria.

Nothing special in his propositions.

Donations to educational institute and/or NGO's are already tax deductible according to Nigeria tax laws
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
Should Alonso start against Madrid?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:43pm On Apr 11, 2022
popizaino:

If you regarded his words so much you wouldn't have called him ajakaja . wink

That's a jab on a40 and I am not a party to that. grin

What about your Ogbomosho brother, Raumdeuter's criticism of Fraudiola? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by UncleHaba22: 1:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
I have been holding this in my mind for a long time sha

Please what is JORDAN HENDERSON goof at
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2022
Public schools in America are dying, even middleclass families are sending their kids to chatter schools

Education should be a public good, everybody should have access not only those that can afford it

There is no reason why education should be unaffordable for anybody

Let's not even talk about book authors and the monopolistic habits of publishing houses in the world

If you want to be a doctor, be a doctor, don't become something because you want to feed and have no other option, have love for your purpose thats the only way innovation can thrive in a healthy manner

The guy that created polio vaccine, didn't patent it

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
UncleHaba22:

same intangibles that Mason mount is good at

Vibes and passion

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
User09:

Donations to educational institute and/or NGO's are already tax deductible according to Nigeria tax laws

last time it was tankers with sensors, primitive perspective
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by favoured247(m): 3:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
airmark:
Should Alonso start against Madrid?

Yes he should. He is the second best person for that left wing back after chiwell. I was against TT dropping alonso in the Madrid game. He provides more attacking option compared to any other player in that wing. How many times did azpilicueta get into the opposition's box when he played left wing back??
Tomorrow's game should be full attack from Chelsea.
James, kante, kova, alonso
Mount
Havertz Lukaku

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
donstan18:

In stats or level of club they’re playing for?

In individual ability of a player. Mount is beneath Coutinho in all ramifications.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
User09:

I didn't say anything as regards his propositions in the comment you quoted.

But I admire the numerous accolades he earned while in the secondary school and the universities.

He's a gifted man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
airmark:

That's a jab on a40 and I am not a party to that. grin

What about your Ogbomosho brother, Raumdeuter's criticism of Fraudiola? cheesy

It is absolutely within his right to be furious at Guardiola for taking that high stake game for granted.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:24pm On Apr 11, 2022
UncleHaba22:

Everything.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
popizaino:

In individual ability of a player. Mount is beneath Coutinho in all ramifications.
Aston Villa ability grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
donstan18:

Aston Villa ability grin

Barcelona,Liverpool and Bayern abilities.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:45pm On Apr 11, 2022
popizaino:

Barcelona,Liverpool and Bayern abilities.
And he’s where now at his age?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:45pm On Apr 11, 2022
favoured247:

Yes he should. He is the second best person for that left wing back after chiwell. I was against TT dropping alonso in the Madrid game. He provides more attacking option compared to any other player in that wing. How many times did azpilicueta get into the opposition's box when he played left wing back??
Tomorrow's game should be full attack from Chelsea.
James, kante, kova, alonso
Mount
Havertz Lukaku
Lukaku isn't traveling with the squad.

Alonso should start by the way and if he isn't, Kennedy should ffs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
A001:

Yes, He's one of the brilliant minds. His story is inspiring for the young ones.

As regards his eyeing ministerial appointment, I can only say lol grin. These politicians will not even look his side. The max he can get is someone like Soludo being governor and making him special adviser. All those commissioner, ministerial portfolio are gifted people to pay back for their contribution to the emergence of the governor/president.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Yes, He's one of the brilliant minds. His story is inspiring for the young ones.

As regards his eyeing ministerial appointment, I can only say lol grin. These politicians will note even look his side. The max he can get is someone like Soludo being governor and making him special adviser. All those commissioner, ministerial portfolio are gifted people to pay back for their contribution to the emergence of the governor/president.

That's the sorry reality. And yea, his story is really inspiring.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13764) (13765) (13766) (13767) (13768) (13769) (13770) ... (19172) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.