Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13766) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10542212 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13763) (13764) (13765) (13766) (13767) (13768) (13769) ... (19172) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
Skimpledawg:

True that.

Yep.

He performed better than the first leg though. Any of them could’ve won it.

But even if Liverpool won I think it’s still City’s title to lose. Liverpool can easily falter. But once Pep is in this current mode, he’s unstoppable.

The MF is about to embark on a winning run till the end of the season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 10:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
Unlimited22:

Allow them Make them dey argue.
Did Jamie Vardy win PFA player of the year the year Leicester won the league?

1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 10:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
Leyqute:

Where did this untethered cow come from now?

Didn’t you see where I said a match of this stature usually comes with some hatred and emotions?

Idiot
Mr man I don't know why you are throwing insults up and down like a local agbero. So because it didn't come with hatred and emotion you can't watch it? It basically means you only watch matches that have emotion and hatred attached to them. That's one of the most foolish reasons I have seen someone give for not watching a match.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 10:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
izzou:

grin grin grin

But that's not what he meant naw?

It was in English not french or German. From that statement is safe to assume he is only interested in matches that comes with hate and so much emotions.

Leyqute:

I wasn’t interested because there was no hate.
Interesting game tho, just not enough hate between the two.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 11:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
Leyqute:

I wasn’t interested because there was no hate.

In the past, matches between the top 2 teams that could be a decider were always heated with lots of emotions.

Still remember that day Chelsea defeated United to throw open the title race in 2008. Ballack scored twice.

Today it was all nice and okay. Interesting game tho, just not enough hate between the two.

Don’t just open your mouth waaa like ram every time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrwHo7fH5ms

Shut up

If utd was 3 points behind Liverpool and in the race, you would have watched.

We all know the reason you didn't watch was because your useless team has nothing else to play for. Save us the co.ck and bull story

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:39am On Apr 11, 2022
No red?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 4:26am On Apr 11, 2022
raumdeuter:
No red?

Anthony Taylor and whoever is in the VAR room need to share whatever the won from their bet against man city win in that game with people on the streets o. That was a big and questionable let off.

Grant Xhaka got a straight red card for sì.ikar tackle vs Man city. The inconsistency of VAR/officiating is just sickening. Shebi Xhaka still aimed the ball, just look at Fabinho going for the leg while the ball is fully shielded by Silva

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 5:41am On Apr 11, 2022
Godx:

It was in English not french or German. From that statement is safe to assume he is only interested in matches that comes with hate and so much emotions.

It seems like stupidity and idiotic reasoning runs in your lineage.

I said I wasn’t interested in the match because a match of its stature usually comes with lots of hate, emotion and are usually heated.

You interpreted it as me saying I only watch matches with hatred.

How does that one correlate? You just gloss over other details and decide to be a black and white brain box?

I’m only responsible for what I say. However you interpret it in your business.

But to stop your brain from overheating because you read something that is too much for your IQ, here’s what it means:

I watched the game but was disappointed because I expected more from it.

Are you okay now?

Untethered idiot.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 7:38am On Apr 11, 2022
But we play defensive football
I wonder what will happen when we start attacking

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 7:39am On Apr 11, 2022
Capaldi:
Liverpool fixtures are tricky and deadly. City should be favorite.

Hate to say this but city are winning the league with a point difference

They've done it b4
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 7:43am On Apr 11, 2022
BlueRayDick:

The premier league website says otherwise

Ok thanks for the correction boss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:58am On Apr 11, 2022
Leyqute:

Yep.

He performed better than the first leg though. Any of them could’ve won it.

But even if Liverpool won I think it’s still City’s title to lose. Liverpool can easily falter. But once Pep is in this current mode, he’s unstoppable.

The MF is about to embark on a winning run till the end of the season.
You know this. Reason why 'Pool should have tried to win that match but it overwhelmed them in the later stages.

'Pool got trickier remaining games than Pep. It's Pep title to lose.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:58am On Apr 11, 2022
Airmark another one grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:07am On Apr 11, 2022
popizaino:
Airmark another one grin

Let those he coached their club, talk.

A40:

I won't deny I was pro-Pep when he came in fact I recall the grueling arguments I had here with Nitlad where we argued extensively and he warned me. I was unhappy with the way we sidelined Don Jupp, but we were getting Pep it would be worth it we all thought

However I started seeing cracks when he brought that 4-1-4-1 nonsense. After seeing us in the knockout stages of the CL no well meaning Bayern fan was comfortable with our style of play! I had issues with Pep from the very first season because I always saw us losing the same damn way. Mauling small fry like Porto, Donetsk, losing badly to Barça, Madrid and looking outclassed while at it. You can argue with my choice of words and tag it like hyperbole but this is the normal response to Fraudiola apostles who think the sun shines from his behind.

A40:

Your Pep Fraudiola took us from defending Champions to disgrace. Which we haven't fully recovered from.

He will end up in China in a few years. O ti sure ju

raumdeuter:

Pep played 11 vs 11 and lost 4-0 at home

Carlo played 10 vs 11 and lost 1-2 at home

Spot the difference

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:20am On Apr 11, 2022
Manchester United, Chelsea, and Paris Saint-Germain are the three front-runners for Darwin Nunez's signature. Benfica are open to a sale, with his price anticipated to be around €70 million.

{
@David_Ornstein
, The Athletic}
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 9:31am On Apr 11, 2022
Amoto94:
Manchester United, Chelsea, and Paris Saint-Germain are the three front-runners for Darwin Nunez's signature. Benfica are open to a sale, with his price anticipated to be around €70 million.

{
@David_Ornstein
, The Athletic}
Seems this club is never tired of wasting money on signing average strikers.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:33am On Apr 11, 2022
Mason Mount on his haircut:

" It had to go, it was getting long, It was hindering me in games, getting in my eyes. Sometimes shorter is better."

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 9:35am On Apr 11, 2022
France attacking options for the world cup is going to be mad. If Deschamps was using 4-3-3 then Mbappe, Benzema and Dembele (on current form) front three will be so much deadly.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 9:59am On Apr 11, 2022
Capaldi:
France attacking options for the world cup is going to be mad. If Deschamps was using 4-3-3 then Mbappe, Benzema and Dembele (on current form) front three will be so much deadly.
Deschamps playing 4 attackers with Pogba?... I'll believe it when i see it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:02am On Apr 11, 2022
donstan18:
Should Chelsea miraculous beat Madrid to qualify.

They won’t get past this ManCity.
We will beat them again when we kill real madrid
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:04am On Apr 11, 2022
Amoto94:

{
@David_Ornstein
, The Athletic}

Nunez isn't even better than Broja
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:21am On Apr 11, 2022
Lukaku out for tomorrow's game.

Azpi back in the squad; quite a rapid recovery from covid.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:28am On Apr 11, 2022
Ibime:

Thank you. Thank you for this boss. We no dey ever learn. Now we're about to spend stupid money on Kounde after letting Tomori and Guehi go and despite having Ampadu.

We no dey hear word.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:51am On Apr 11, 2022
Unlimited22:

Thank you. Thank you for this boss. We no dey ever learn. Now we're about to spend stupid money on Kounde after letting Tomori and Guehi go and despite having Ampadu.

We no dey hear word.

I wonder why Chelsea let tomori go

That guy is very good abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:52am On Apr 11, 2022
Ibime:

You can’t be so sure
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:53am On Apr 11, 2022
Capaldi:

France might go with 4-2-3-1 ,but the 4-3-3 you stated is the best option
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:59am On Apr 11, 2022
airmark:

Let those he coach their club, talk.

If you regarded his words so much you wouldn't have called him ajakaja . wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:01am On Apr 11, 2022
BlueMann:

This is no good news at all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 11:06am On Apr 11, 2022
popizaino:

This is no good news at all.
It is actually a good news, he is not good at pressing and tomorrow's game requires hard pressing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 11:35am On Apr 11, 2022
BlueMann:

Fantastic
James show play RCB while loftus play Wing back what do you think?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:44am On Apr 11, 2022
Chelsea has the quality it’ll take to knock Madrid out.

All they need to do is concentrate and press.

That’s all.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:54am On Apr 11, 2022
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13763) (13764) (13765) (13766) (13767) (13768) (13769) ... (19172) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: User09 and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.