Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,336 members, 7,836,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14009) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10623942 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14006) (14007) (14008) (14009) (14010) (14011) (14012) ... (19269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:50pm On May 07, 2022
I know we're really poor right now, but Man U...damn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 6:51pm On May 07, 2022
Ororo about to activate “kweku the traveler “ mode grin

Man utd will stain ur white

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 6:52pm On May 07, 2022
Brighton raping mumuchester united grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by philip0906(m): 6:53pm On May 07, 2022
Emaprince:
Rooney, Scholes, ferdinand were all English players

Kane is not good?
You had to go back to a different era to bring players. Which of these players you even named could stand to their peers in their era?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 6:55pm On May 07, 2022
philip0906:

You had to go back to a different era to bring players. Which of these players you even named could stand to their peers in their era?
So those players couldn't stand to their peers?

So they were not good enough in your opinion?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 6:55pm On May 07, 2022
chim Chim pressing grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:59pm On May 07, 2022
BlueMann:
I know we're really poor right now, but Man U...damn

Man united shouldn't be your focused,look at liverpool that's when reality will set in.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:01pm On May 07, 2022
Unlimited22:

LOL you don't raté Obi ?

He's worthless politically, outside the SE

Yes, he seems like a man that can bring policies to move us forward, buy sadly the illiterates are more than the educated iñ this country

He will only make sense online.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:04pm On May 07, 2022
User09:

We probably wouldnt have to RELAX if he played the game.

I really wished we had gotten Hakimi and Tchouameni last season. We most likely wouldnt have been so bad

What has Hakimi got to do with this line up?
Is Reece James not enough for you again?

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:05pm On May 07, 2022
donstan18:
Sack Tuchel

Chase all our CBs with cutlass.

Ban Fraudvertz from football.

Jorginho should go back to Italy.

Werner and Pulisic should be sold

Get Marquinhos or Koulibaly to lead the CB, with another talented and good CB to partner with either of them.

Sign Declan Rice or Tchouaméni, Mahrez or Rafinha.

And watch this team win World cup

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Who go remain for that team if dem chase all these players?
Koulibaly at 32? shocked
Nigga please

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:10pm On May 07, 2022
OJURONGBE1:

Koulibaly at 32? shocked
Nigga please
football age 32. Real age baba go dy 38

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 7:10pm On May 07, 2022
OJURONGBE1:

You forgot reece is English. He is automatically not good. To be a leprous guy means you must hate English players.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:13pm On May 07, 2022
OJURONGBE1:

Koulibaly at 32? shocked
Nigga please

Koulibally is still 30
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 7:15pm On May 07, 2022
Just take a look at the Man U team we couldnt beat.

Smh

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:20pm On May 07, 2022
popizaino:

Man united shouldn't be your focused,look at liverpool that's when reality will set in.

I'm not focusing on them. Just merely mentioned how bad they are.

And I'm pained we couldn't beat this side.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:21pm On May 07, 2022
BlueMann:

I'm not focusing on them. Just merely mentioned how bad they are.

And I'm pained we couldn't beat this side.

My bad,I couldn't see your point from this angle.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:22pm On May 07, 2022
OJURONGBE1:

Koulibaly at 32? shocked
Nigga please

That's why I told him he meant well for us. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by philip0906(m): 7:23pm On May 07, 2022
Emaprince:
So those players couldn't stand to their peers?

So they were not good enough in your opinion?
In their time, rarely did any of them get accolades outside England: continental awards, global individual awards. They played in the same era as some of the greats in world football. Lool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 7:40pm On May 07, 2022
Penny pinching richest brit basically submitted a low bid for Chelsea plus was pulling dirty tricks in the media .

He was basically trying to take advantage of the situation by scrimping us. Musta forgotten how rich and liquid he was at the time.

Also Sir richest brit couldnt even be bothered to fulfill all conditions of the bidding process and was outrightly rejected because they bid on a whim and had no concrete plans for the club (According to Raine group) but of course we are meant to believe he's going to take us seriously and has got the best of intentions. Funny guy also missed the deadline twice. Was probably counting on his liquidity and his british citizenship to do the job for him

Someone who was given an equal opportunity but was banking on an unsuccessful bid from competitors so he can swoop in.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2022/05/04/sir-jim-ratcliffe-set-re-submit-chelsea-bid-todd-boehly-does/
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:43pm On May 07, 2022
Liverpool win

Mane to score
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:00pm On May 07, 2022
Raumdeuter once claimed this guy was better than Thiago silva grin. I would rather take Kelvin's opinion on Varane given he is Madrid fan than take the words of a Bayern Munich fan who only sees Varane play once in a while.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 8:01pm On May 07, 2022
Mehn eden hazard

How good was this guy
That Madrid deal ruined his career

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 8:04pm On May 07, 2022
OJURONGBE1:

Reece James is from. Cobham and according to them not good enough

Thats why we have 175m strikers that can't beat Abraham Chelsea's goal tally

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:09pm On May 07, 2022
drisham:
Mehn eden hazard

How good was this guy
That Madrid deal ruined his career

Any Chelsea fan that does not rate Hazard highly isnt one of us and should be supporting Bayern Munich or man United.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:16pm On May 07, 2022
Klopp as really evolved in his tactics,i would have been a big fan if this is how his team was playing in Dortmund.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Maximilan: 8:18pm On May 07, 2022
Emerson Royal such a poor player
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:19pm On May 07, 2022
User09:
Penny pinching richest brit basically submitted a low bid for Chelsea plus was pulling dirty tricks in the media .

He was basically trying to take advantage of the situation by scrimping us. Musta forgotten how rich and liquid he was at the time.

Also Sir richest brit couldnt even be bothered to fulfill all conditions of the bidding process and was outrightly rejected because they bid on a whim and had no concrete plans for the club (According to Raine group) but of course we are meant to believe he's going to take us seriously and has got the best of intentions. Funny guy also missed the deadline twice. Was probably counting on his liquidity and his british citizenship to do the job for him

Someone who was given an equal opportunity but was banking on an unsuccessful bid from competitors so he can swoop in.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2022/05/04/sir-jim-ratcliffe-set-re-submit-chelsea-bid-todd-boehly-does/

Who is trying to "stiff you". You've never sold plantain in your life, never mind a business. No single penny from the sale belongs to us, but to the UK Government/Abramovic. Ratcliffe was the only one with money that didn't put the club's ownership at risk of creditors and the only one with verifiable funds to spend on the club (not talking about giving it to UK Government). Just say he came late and didn't partake in the process. Roman bought Chelsea last minute on a whim when he saw Stamford Bridge from his helicopter while flying back from going to meet Spurs to buy them. That's how real Billionaires behave, not filling in one million questionnaires upandan.

Furthermore you continue to be a coward yapping from the sidelines

Ibime:

Spurs play Liverpool then Arsenal next

Make una relax

User09:

We probably wouldnt have to RELAX if he played the game.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:20pm On May 07, 2022
I will write about the difference between Chelsea and Liverpool after the match.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by philip0906(m): 8:23pm On May 07, 2022
Horjberg oshi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:23pm On May 07, 2022
popizaino:
There is nothing generation about whatever Havertz which I know is not talent but we are not ready for that discussion yet.
delete your account
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 8:24pm On May 07, 2022
eph12:
What a late goal from Lampard to secure the 3 points. Football's heritage at its peak
Hello my good bro, how are you feeling now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tng(f): 8:29pm On May 07, 2022
Tuchel is human. With everything that happened at the club this season and his divorce issue, I guess he can be pardoned.
Make we just finish in the Champions League places

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14006) (14007) (14008) (14009) (14010) (14011) (14012) ... (19269) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: izzou(m), Joezinho, OVA200(m), TrebleChamp(m), RevFrEbuka(m), Puntingnoob, Colson(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.