Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14067) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10621964 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14064) (14065) (14066) (14067) (14068) (14069) (14070) ... (19269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 14, 2022
Protest in sokoto....

Mehn,this won't be funny....blood and vawulence don dey flow....church getting destroyed

https://twitter.com/TonieAdama/status/1525460870192586752?t=r570m13FbT5EsJEolFfoHw&s=19

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:14pm On May 14, 2022
Who's following what's currently happening in Sokoto state?

Don't clam up now o. Please come and continue talking about how burning and killing are one and the same.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:15pm On May 14, 2022
A religion of peace, as long as peace means subjugation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 14, 2022
Unlimited22:
Who's following what's currently happening in Sokoto state?

Don't clam up now o. Please come and continue talking about how burning and killing are one and the same.

Started by the girl that riles people up on nairaland to sound woke and contrarian for likes and shares...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 2:32pm On May 14, 2022

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 2:50pm On May 14, 2022
Amoto94:
Read this link
https://ui.edu.ng/religiousriot

UI's chief Imam and the ex-VC both demonstrated admirable leadership skills, especially tolerance, to manage the crisis.

The imam didn't behave fanatically like the prophet and his companions, who those aggressive northern youths in Sokoto emulated.

It's always humane to apply one's discretion in following quranic teachings and hadith, ensuring one doesn't lose one's humanity while striving to please a god.

Humanity comes first before parochial things like religion, tribe, and race.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 3:22pm On May 14, 2022
A001:

UI's chief Imam and the ex-VC both demonstrated admirable leadership skills, especially tolerance, to manage the crisis.

The imam didn't behave fanatically like the prophet and his companions, who those aggressive northern youths in Sokoto emulated.

It's always humane to apply one's discretion in following quranic teachings and hadith, ensuring one doesn't lose one's humanity while striving to please a god.

Humanity comes first before parochial things like religion, tribe, and race.
So the Imam didn't follow the Prophet teaching of restraint when a Bedouin intentionally urinated inside Masjid (Mosque) and ordered that nobody should touch him or this verse that said
"And the slaves of the Most Beneficent (Allah) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness." Quran 25:63
How will you know when you wasted most of your time in frivolities instead of learning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 3:31pm On May 14, 2022
In all of this we should gauge our environment and know what triggers people anger whether justified or not to avoid unintended consequences. Just yesterday a user here intentionally misspelled my name to provoke a reaction out of me I waited for others to condemn such brazen act of provocation none did bar Sadeeq, had I reacted excessively my actions would've been the topic of discussion for days without others taking into consideration what triggered my anger. We can always do better regardless of our differences and affiliations.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 3:41pm On May 14, 2022
Amoto94:

So the Imam didn't follow the Prophet teaching of restraint when a Bedouin intentionally urinated inside Masjid (Mosque) and ordered that nobody should touch him or this verse that said
"And the slaves of the Most Beneficent (Allah) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness." Quran 25:63
How will you know when you wasted most of your time in frivolities instead of learning
Are the following haadith about apostasy false?

Narrated Ikrima: Ali burnt some people and this news reached Ibn 'Abbas, who said, "Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet said, 'Don't punish (anybody) with Allah's Punishment.' No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "
Sahih Bukhari 4:52:260

Narrated Abu Musa: A man embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism. Mu`adh bin Jabal came and saw the man with Abu Musa. Mu`adh asked, "What is wrong with this (man)?" Abu Musa replied, "He embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism." Mu`adh said, "I will not sit down unless you kill him (as it is) the verdict of Allah and His Apostle.
Sahih Bukhari 9:89:271

Narrated 'Ikrima: Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to 'Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn 'Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Apostle forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"
Sahih Bukhari 9:84:57

There are other haadith about dealing with so-called blasphemous people, but I don't have time to search for them now.

The truth is, if someone says a hard truth about your god, holy book or prophet which you see as blasphemous and you ignore the person, your action isn't unlawful islamically based on the proof you gave above.

And if you decide to attack the person, your action isn't unlawful islamically as well based on the haadith (proof) similar to those I quoted above.

It all boils down to applying your discretion as a human and cherrypicking those teachings of your prophet you like.

From my experience, there are good and kind Muslims, and there are wicked ones as well. The same thing also applies to other religious/irreligious people.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 3:49pm On May 14, 2022
A001:

Are the following haadith about apostasy false?

Narrated Ikrima: Ali burnt some people and this news reached Ibn 'Abbas, who said, "Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet said, 'Don't punish (anybody) with Allah's Punishment.' No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "
Sahih Bukhari 4:52:260

Narrated Abu Musa: A man embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism. Mu`adh bin Jabal came and saw the man with Abu Musa. Mu`adh asked, "What is wrong with this (man)?" Abu Musa replied, "He embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism." Mu`adh said, "I will not sit down unless you kill him (as it is) the verdict of Allah and His Apostle.
Sahih Bukhari 9:89:271

Narrated 'Ikrima: Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to 'Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn 'Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Apostle forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"
Sahih Bukhari 9:84:57

There are other haadith about dealing with so-called blasphemous people, but I don't have time to search for them now.

The truth is, if someone says a hard truth about your god, holy book or prophet which you see as blasphemous and you ignore the person, your action isn't unlawful based on the proof you gave above.

And if you decide to attack the person, your action isn't unlawful as well based on the haadith (proof) similar to those I quoted above.

It all boils down to your discretion as a human and cherrypicking those teachings of your prophet you like.

From my experience, there are good and kind Muslims, and there are wicked ones as well. The same thing also applies to other religious/irreligious people.
The narrations on apostasy/blasphemy are well known and accepted by me just like committing treason the punishment is death once every condition has been met, I'm unapologetic about the stance of Islam on these issues. There are no truths in what the opponents of Islam have said they take isolated cases and specific issues to generalize without taking into context what warrant certain rulings.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:50pm On May 14, 2022
No Havertz at all

I think this lineup is just as I would've wanted. Happy for Chalobah. Elated that Kovacic actually made it back in time to start.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:50pm On May 14, 2022
c'mon boys

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:51pm On May 14, 2022
BlueMann:
No Havertz at all

I think this lineup is just as I would've wanted. Happy for Chalobah. Elated that Kovacic actually made it back in time to start.

the line-up is perfect except for sluggish Alonso
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:52pm On May 14, 2022
Is Havertz injured?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 3:53pm On May 14, 2022
Havertz out

I guess havertz10 will be back to his default settings of wishing Chelsea failed just to spite the manager. grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:55pm On May 14, 2022
Amoto sef no come different from the guy wey light matches for Sokoto. Na wa oh

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:57pm On May 14, 2022
No coach will bench an in-form striker and havertz is not better than pulisic and mount at this stage, let him sit on the bench and learn how to up his game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 3:57pm On May 14, 2022
Donjazet, your boy Jorginho is our captain at a major final. Time for him to show us he's really what you say he is.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 3:58pm On May 14, 2022
Skimpledawg:
Is Havertz injured?
You wan drop in-form striker for person wey noh even sabi him position?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 3:58pm On May 14, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:
No coach will bench an in-form striker and havertz is not better than pulisic and mount at this stage, let him sit on the bench and learn how to up his game.
He's not on the bench
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 4:00pm On May 14, 2022
#Avoid Amoto
#Kill the Terrorist
#Kill the Head slammer

What did I just read angry

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 4:00pm On May 14, 2022
Amoto94:

The narrations on apostasy/blasphemy are well known and accepted by me just like committing treason the punishment is death once every condition has been met, I'm unapologetic about the stance of Islam on these issues. There are no truths in what the opponents of Islam have said they take isolated cases and specific issues to generalize without taking into context what warrant certain rulings.
I appreciate your honesty.

But whenever you or your leaders want to prosecute so-called apostates or heretics for saying the hard truth about your god, prophet, or Qur'an, keep in mind that no single group or religion has the monopoly of violence.

I'm sure you learned a thing or two from that link you shared above. If not for the wisdom of the imam and the VC, a number of students and possibly lecturers (both Christians and Muslims) could have lost their life that day in a riot.

The professors managed the precarious situation with sagacity, preventing the loss of lives and property.

Killing and attacking people based on religious grounds will do more harm to your religion than good in the long run.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 4:01pm On May 14, 2022
I would have preferred James in chalobah position (because of Diaz) and ceasar starting as RB
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:01pm On May 14, 2022
Agenda delicately poised

Chelsea lose it's Jorginho inclusion

Chelsea win its Harvetz ommision
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 4:02pm On May 14, 2022
Actman05:

He's not on the bench

maybe he's injured
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:03pm On May 14, 2022
Wtf have I just read?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 4:04pm On May 14, 2022
CAPdan21:

LMAO...Where ebuka, make he come do Juju for me make Elruditor Onigbese start to chop grass
He is handles already ,na which hand he wan use chop the grass. I wonder how he still comments with an Android phone..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 4:06pm On May 14, 2022
wether they're literate or not, that tribe still pick their religion as the first, I'm not surprised.

Religion of pieces

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:08pm On May 14, 2022
BikeMan:
You wan drop in-form striker for person wey noh even sabi him position?
Where you dey since this man?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 4:09pm On May 14, 2022
Ibime:
I'm responsible for what I say what I make of it is entirely up to you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:09pm On May 14, 2022
Ibime:
I think I speak for everyone when I say AmuOtu is a barbaric terrorist apologist. cheesy

No amount of grammar can hide your beliefs and personality.

Just like a typical Aboki or Ebonyi state village man, even if you were them quality suit and shoe, once they laugh in public, you’ll know where they are from.

He’s a fvqin terrorist apologist and I can’t wait to slap the foolishness out that boy called Hanla Akwuba. cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by gustav25: 4:09pm On May 14, 2022
Omo , una get on hand killer here , I don comot

(1) (2) (3) ... (14064) (14065) (14066) (14067) (14068) (14069) (14070) ... (19269) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DynamoDeGreat, PDPGuy and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.