Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14068) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10622458 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14065) (14066) (14067) (14068) (14069) (14070) (14071) ... (19269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Parizz: 4:09pm On May 14, 2022
Up mancity. Next season is gonna be fury. I pity them. Donstan18 get ready to cry like a little boy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:10pm On May 14, 2022
BlueMann:
No Havertz at all

I think this lineup is just as I would've wanted. Happy for Chalobah. Elated that Kovacic actually made it back in time to start.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 4:10pm On May 14, 2022
Always funny thinking you can change the mind of a fanatics, online for that matter. Most of you guys have not seen one physically.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:13pm On May 14, 2022
Today has been given to Chelsea the champions of Europe. It is not us livarpool will use and carry quadruple. We will win.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:14pm On May 14, 2022
Just search this... smiley

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:14pm On May 14, 2022
Parizz:
Up mancity. Next season is gonna be fury. I pity them. Donstan18 get ready to cry like a little boy
In champions league?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:15pm On May 14, 2022
Kloppo:
With emptyhad(throwing stadium gate open,buying tickets for fans and begging them to turnup to come watch football) ,low shirt sales,low commercial revenues and no account book cooking.....

E shock me brother

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:17pm On May 14, 2022
raumdeuter:
Does it seem like Klopp prefer low pressure environment where you can spend 5yrs rebuilding and no one will question you or put pressure on you

Unlike high pressure environs where you spend and must deliver instantly and every season while playing with an acceptable style of football

I will like to see Klopp prove himself at a club like Madrid Bayern ManUtd, Barcelona Chelsea teams that demand instant success not 5 yrs rebuilds

How many years does Fraudiola need to rebuild Man city for success in Ucl? grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Parizz: 4:17pm On May 14, 2022
Unlimited22:
A religion of peace, as long as peace means subjugation.
are christians being foolish or docile? Why can't they take up arms like their Muslim counterparts and fight for justice instead of waiting on the supreme being to avenge for them? Where are the crusaders of old? An eye for an eye, blood for blood. God will understand.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 4:19pm On May 14, 2022
This Amuotokoto is a terrorist oo..
Let nobody here meet him physically anywhere in this country. Bloody jiiihadist

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:21pm On May 14, 2022
Amoto94:

I'm responsible for what I say what I make of it is entirely up to you.

Na observation oga. So far you support death for blasphemy, you no different from who light matches

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:22pm On May 14, 2022
Parizz:
are christians being foolish or docile? Why can't they take up arms like their Muslim counterparts and fight for justice instead of waiting on the supreme being to avenge for them? Where are the crusaders of old? An eye for an eye, blood for blood. God will understand.
The only place I know they fight back is in Kaduna.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 4:25pm On May 14, 2022
Ibime:

Na observation oga. So far you support death for blasphemy, you no different from who light matches

That guy and many like him have surrendered their brain and ability to think independently to Mohammed. Mohammed has done all the thinking for them, theirs is to obey

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 4:25pm On May 14, 2022
Ibime:

Your conclusion based on your observation is wrong. I support the punishment of blasphemy but I don't support the actions of the irate mobs.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 4:26pm On May 14, 2022
Ibime:

cheesy cheesy

Better remove all your private information online before person trace you... Use Alahu Akubar pieces your head

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Parizz: 4:27pm On May 14, 2022
Amoto94:
In all of this we should gauge our environment and know what triggers people anger whether justified or not to avoid unintended consequences. Just yesterday a user here intentionally misspelled my name to provoke a reaction out of me I waited for others to condemn such brazen act of provocation none did bar Sadeeq, had I reacted excessively my actions would've been the topic of discussion for days without others taking into consideration what triggered my anger. We can always do better regardless of our differences and affiliations.
what happened to self control? Did the koran not talk about that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:27pm On May 14, 2022
Amoto94:

Your conclusion based on your observation is wrong. I support the punishment of blasphemy but I don't support the actions of the irate mobs.

What's the punishment for blasphemy?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 4:27pm On May 14, 2022
Amoto94:

Why do u support death as punishment for blasphemy in this age and time ?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SCOOPERJEF(m): 4:29pm On May 14, 2022
Then if what should be the punishment of blasphemy in your own opinion if you don't support what the irate mob did to her? Na was for one nijeria
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 4:29pm On May 14, 2022
Amoto94:
In all of this we should gauge our environment and know what triggers people anger whether justified or not to avoid unintended consequences. Just yesterday a user here intentionally misspelled my name to provoke a reaction out of me I waited for others to condemn such brazen act of provocation none did bar Sadeeq, had I reacted excessively my actions would've been the topic of discussion for days without others taking into consideration what triggered my anger. We can always do better regardless of our differences and affiliations.

Ode ni bobo yi sa

We should praise you for not reacting to someone who misspelt your name

Wetin we go con do to foolishic, fraudiola, hidden and the others? We should worship them

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:30pm On May 14, 2022
Ibime:

What's the punishment for blasphemy?
Punishment in your own religion, you deh apply to person wey no believe.

Abeg

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 4:30pm On May 14, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Why do u support death as punishment for blasphemy in this age and time ?

Una no dey hear. Mohamed has done the thinking for him already. The age and time does not matter

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 4:33pm On May 14, 2022
Amoto94:

Stop confusing yourself because your attempt to wriggle out of this one is contradictory and digging you even deeper. You support the punishment of blasphemy which was the burning of the girl by blood thirsty fanatics who reveled in it but don’t support the actions of an irate mob.

I guess if she was killed by one person, it would be a fair/ justified punishment for blasphemy. You comments make me sick.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 4:34pm On May 14, 2022
Skimpledawg:

Where you dey since this man?
Sorting life out o and our boys have been particularly useless these past weeks cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 4:35pm On May 14, 2022
All those who went to protest should have been shot dead. They are dangerous to humanity and our collective civilization.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:35pm On May 14, 2022
airmark:

How many years does Fraudiola need to rebuild Man city for success in Ucl? grin

How long did it take Klopp to win 1 trophy at Liverpool?

How many big clubs will stand with 1 league title in 5 seasons
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 4:37pm On May 14, 2022
98% of northern Muslims are terrorists and potential terrorists.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 4:37pm On May 14, 2022
raumdeuter:

How long did it take Klopp to win 1 trophy at Liverpool?

How many clubs will stand with 1 league title in 5 seasons
Liverpool had not won league in decades before klopp took over.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Parizz: 4:37pm On May 14, 2022
A001:

Are the following haadith about apostasy false?

Narrated Ikrima: Ali burnt some people and this news reached Ibn 'Abbas, who said, "Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet said, 'Don't punish (anybody) with Allah's Punishment.' No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "
Sahih Bukhari 4:52:260

Narrated Abu Musa: A man embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism. Mu`adh bin Jabal came and saw the man with Abu Musa. Mu`adh asked, "What is wrong with this (man)?" Abu Musa replied, "He embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism." Mu`adh said, "I will not sit down unless you kill him (as it is) the verdict of Allah and His Apostle.
Sahih Bukhari 9:89:271

Narrated 'Ikrima: Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to 'Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn 'Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Apostle forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"
Sahih Bukhari 9:84:57

There are other haadith about dealing with so-called blasphemous people, but I don't have time to search for them now.

The truth is, if someone says a hard truth about your god, holy book or prophet which you see as blasphemous and you ignore the person, your action isn't unlawful islamically based on the proof you gave above.

And if you decide to attack the person, your action isn't unlawful islamically as well based on the haadith (proof) similar to those I quoted above.

It all boils down to applying your discretion as a human and cherrypicking those teachings of your prophet you like.

From my experience, there are good and kind Muslims, and there are wicked ones as well. The same thing also applies to other religious/irreligious people.
was Jesus a good man?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 4:39pm On May 14, 2022
At the end of the day “The country is useless” I no dey hide mouth talk am. In saner climes, people like this guy would have been fished out for his extreme beliefs which have been consistent overtime! They are dangerous and capable of inciting violence.

I don’t support any kind of killing, including the ones going on the East by those bastards and I will never be sympathetic to anyone or any group that encourages such killings.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 4:40pm On May 14, 2022
Parizz:
what happened to self control? Did the koran not talk about that.
Of course there is need for self control and there is also need for people to bridle their tongues.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14065) (14066) (14067) (14068) (14069) (14070) (14071) ... (19269) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chic2pimp(m), Agadinaagwuofe and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.