Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,416 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10430823 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14187) (14188) (14189) (14190) (14191) (14192) (14193) ... (19107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 8:15pm On May 22, 2022
Roland17:
Hey guys!

In celebration of my club, AC MILAN winning the Scudetto and becoming Champions of the Serie A, I am doing a give away of $10 worth of data/ call credit to the first 6 recognized handles, irrespective of club affiliation (priority will be given to known Milan fans though) from the European Football section resident in Nigeria.

Please be considerate and honest, do not use multiple handles. The line must be one of the popular networks for easy transaction. You are welcome to mention me on the official Milan thread or a dead thread for your $10 worth of data, I promise to be fair as I will be using the time of mention. Also kindly acknowledge after receipt of the credit.

#FORZAMILAN
#ROSSENERI
cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 8:19pm On May 22, 2022
Roland17:
Hey guys!

In celebration of my club, AC MILAN winning the Scudetto and becoming Champions of the Serie A, I am doing a give away of $10 worth of data/ call credit to the first 6 recognized handles, irrespective of club affiliation (priority will be given to known Milan fans though) from the European Football section resident in Nigeria.

Please be considerate and honest, do not use multiple handles. The line must be one of the popular networks for easy transaction. You are welcome to mention me on the official Milan thread or a dead thread for your $10 worth of data, I promise to be fair as I will be using the time of mention. Also kindly acknowledge after receipt of the credit.

#FORZAMILAN
#ROSSENERI

Guys, entries are over...Thanks to everyone and stay safe out there.

#FORZAMILAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:34pm On May 22, 2022
Roland17:

Guys, entries are over...Thanks to everyone and stay safe out there.

#FORZAMILAN

ForzaMilan. I’m really happy for you guys. Una don suffer, let the affliction no rise for the second time grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:43pm On May 22, 2022
Thomas Tuchel had to deal with injuries, sanction, fall-outs, ownership changes, contract rejections and over 60 games in all competitions this season, yet still finished third, won two trophies and got to two other finals.

But somehow, some football neophytes here believes he isn’t the man to lead us going forward.

Make una go sign Shuaibu Amodu na. Mugu!

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 8:48pm On May 22, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by UncleHaba22: 8:51pm On May 22, 2022
Griffon:
Thomas Tuchel had to deal with injuries, sanction, fall-outs, ownership changes, contract rejections and over 60 games in all competitions this season, yet still finished third, won two trophies and got to two other finals.

But somehow, some football neophytes here believes he isn’t the man to lead us going forward.

Ole Gunner sef no get work now o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:53pm On May 22, 2022
There are some previously elite coaches who have aged badly. Conte isn’t one of them. His aggressive mid-press combined with automated patterns which rely on quality build-up from the back, keep him relevant. It also allows him to paper over weaker areas in his team. World class. @PremierLeaguePanel
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:54pm On May 22, 2022
UncleHaba22:

Ole Gunner sef no get work now o

You’ll be left in awe when they start clamoring for him here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Maximilan: 8:54pm On May 22, 2022
Why the sudden despise of Bayern by Lewandoski, guy desperately wants to leave

Cc. Raumdeuter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:58pm On May 22, 2022
I learnt that a House of Assembly member was beheaded by unknown gunmen in Anambra, is this true?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:59pm On May 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

Pep lost David Silva Aguero Sane and is ensuring that Chelsea fights for top 4 every season.

When was the last time you made top 4
Pep didn’t lose them, they aged and moved on to a lesser challenge, he replaced them with better players because they didn’t leave in their peak.

We made top 4 last season and won ucl and another top 4 this season. When will pep win ucl after spending and overhauling his team twice in 6 years.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:00pm On May 22, 2022
Amoto94:
I learnt that a House of Assembly member was beheaded by unknown gunmen in Anambra, is this true?
Very true. I saw the pic and shook my head in disbelieve.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:05pm On May 22, 2022
Ibime:

I know you are not smart enough to interpret what you see on the pitch. But then I never expect much from you

https://www.squawka.com/en/joao-cancelo-pep-guardiola-midfielders-man-city-full-backs-stats/
rubbish. Any ikorodu analysis is needed to absolve rodri of his qualities..

I talk what I see on the pitch, and what you stated above is a big fat lie

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:06pm On May 22, 2022
Amoto94:
There are some previously elite coaches who have aged badly. Conte isn’t one of them. His aggressive mid-press combined with automated patterns which rely on quality build-up from the back, keep him relevant. It also allows him to paper over weaker areas in his team. World class. @PremierLeaguePanel
There is something unique about Conte that I like; he train his players to be good with the ball, whether average or top player suddenly become good with the ball under Conte, you feel that resilience not to lose the ball with his players. He just need a top club that can actually give him what he want. Chelsea board fvcked his second season up with us by selling his anchor men and replacing them with sissies and average players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:07pm On May 22, 2022
Griffon:

Abeg this is no excuse,we can only accept this if our pattern of play was not we have witnessed so far.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:07pm On May 22, 2022
Amoto94:

I saw the news and wanted to mention Great.ihex that was supporting ESN when IPOB went military initially. I remember how he called us ignorant when we warned about the monster that is being fed by supporting those guys; he claimed ESN was pursuing Killer Fulani herdsmen from their forests.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:08pm On May 22, 2022
Amoto94:

Yes the Assembly member of charles Soludo's home town.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:08pm On May 22, 2022
Griffon:

Some moniker take on Tuchel is shocking honestly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:10pm On May 22, 2022
Roland17:
Hey guys!

#FORZAMILAN
#ROSSENERI
FORZA MILANO. Great club. Happy to see them win again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:10pm On May 22, 2022
hensben:
Very true. I saw the pic and shook my head in disbelieve.
It is sad the way things have gone south, and the silence of the elites in response to the crisis.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:11pm On May 22, 2022
Amoto94:

It is sad the way things have gone south, and the silence of the elites in response to the crisis.
Those guys are busy campaigning for next election and don’t give a f** about what is happening. It is sad.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:16pm On May 22, 2022
BlueRayDick:

I saw the news and wanted to mention Great.ihex that was supporting ESN when IPOB went military initially. I remember how he called us ignorant when we warned about the monster that is being fed by supporting those guys; he claimed ESN was pursuing Killer Fulani herdsmen from their forests.
It was the same thing when BH started in Maiduguri some from the locals supported citing government neglect it was when they became monsters that their eyes opened.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:21pm On May 22, 2022
The best and the most underrated striker the past few years , it's my opinion o ..Congrats Olivier

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 22, 2022
Unlimited22:
You no go see Kloppo this evening shaa

Till Saturday

Ah le salo fun yin....91points wins the league in other eras 10 out of 10times
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:29pm On May 22, 2022
popizaino:

Abeg this is no excuse,we can only accept this if our pattern of play was not we have witnessed so far.

It’s no longer about winning titles and being competitive, the new straw to clutch is pattern of play?

So you’ll rather we stop being competitive and successful, for the sake of playing a football you like?

You should be supporting Arsenal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:31pm On May 22, 2022
Amoto94:

It was the same thing when BH started in Maiduguri some from the locals supported citing government neglect it was when they became monsters that their eyes opened.

What these people don’t know is that whatever struggle u are fighting for , the moment a life is lost by ur direct action that struggle is as good as dead. Imagine taking the life of ur own kinsmen just to prove a point to outsiders . Smh.

I hope their people help law enforcement agents to clamp down on as many of them as possible so as to prevent further loss of lives.

Few weeks ago I was speaking with a banker who resides in the east on phone , he needed to send a document to me , he said it won’t be possible that Monday cos they don’t work on Mondays in the east . It was then I knew how serious that their sit at home stuff is.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Azurevermillion: 9:33pm On May 22, 2022
Roland17:
Hey guys!

#FORZAMILAN
#ROSSENERI
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:37pm On May 22, 2022
BlueRayDick:

If I start stating how deep I’ve hated these people eh, some Igbos here go switch, saying I’m Igbo but don’t like Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu just like they said I’m Christian, but don’t fully believe the Bible.

You see Igbos? You see those guys? Lol. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:42pm On May 22, 2022
hensben:
Pep didn’t lose them, they aged and moved on to a lesser challenge, he replaced them with better players because they didn’t leave in their peak.

We made top 4 last season and won ucl and another top 4 this season. When will pep win ucl after spending and overhauling his team twice in 6 years.

You also spent big money on top players amd kept fighting for top 4 every season

Even this season when many people had you as favourite you still choked despite spending 1billion

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joeyzinho: 9:45pm On May 22, 2022
Roland17:
Hey guys!

In celebration of my club, AC MILAN winning the Scudetto and becoming Champions of the Serie A..
#FORZAMILAN
#ROSSENERI

The GOD that did it for AC Milan, will do it for man utd. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:47pm On May 22, 2022
Maximilan:
Why the sudden despise of Bayern by Lewandoski, guy desperately wants to leave

Cc. Ramdeuter

He is getting older and wants to get his final heavy paycheck
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 22, 2022
Unlimited22:

Wallahi I much prefer talk like this to what we get from Liverpool fans On Twitter. A more deluded fan base I have never seen.

Yeah,you all should still gather and hate on us so we wouldn't win the UCL in Paris but according to deluded pep and tuchel "everyone supports and wants Liverpool to win" because if we do win UCL

Then we statspad supercup and club world cup ,it will be;

Klopp.....9trophies
Pep.....9 trophies and we will start.a conversation

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14187) (14188) (14189) (14190) (14191) (14192) (14193) ... (19107) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Debroslink, forgiveness and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.