Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10533893 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14188) (14189) (14190) (14191) (14192) (14193) (14194) ... (19167) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:48pm On May 22, 2022
donstan18:

If I start stating how deep I’ve hated these people eh, some Igbos here go switch, saying I’m Igbo but don’t like Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu just like they said I’m Christian, but don’t fully believe the Bible.

You see Igbos? You see those guys? Lol. cheesy

Every reasonable person should condemn what those guys are doing irrespective of their tribes. That was how a relative’s neighbor was killed by those guys all in the name of enforcing sit at home order . The man was a driver in one of the oil companies, he was driving through one of the eastern state on official assignment. They dragged him out of the bus, killed him and the other staff he carried…. To think the man is even Igbo; he wasn’t spared.

They just killed the breadwinner of a family who has children still in school and a full housewife that will be at the mercy of people going forward .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joeyzinho: 9:49pm On May 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:
So mancity now have more league titles than Chelsea ,mancity of yesterday oooo cheesy cheesy grin

Lower your voice comrade. grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:57pm On May 22, 2022
Joeyzinho:

The GOD that did it for AC Milan, will do it for man utd. grin

cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:
So mancity now have more league titles than Chelsea ,mancity of yesterday oooo cheesy cheesy grin

Money pass money grin...As them no be oil club again now,any hope to surpass city in the nearest future?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 22, 2022
Joeyzinho:

The GOD that did it for AC Milan, will do it for man utd. grin

Unlike AC Milan,you were never in the trenches na....you still get money and dey attractive to sign world-class players but na CURSE dey follow you

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joeyzinho: 10:08pm On May 22, 2022
Kloppo:

Unlike AC Milan,you were never in the trenches na....you still get money and dey attractive to sign world-class players but na CURSE dey follow you

Na you curse dey follow, not me ... cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:25pm On May 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:
And we have more European trophied than them

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:34pm On May 22, 2022
drisham:

And we have more European trophied than them

At least your sugar daddy with his oil money was there before their own billionaire cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:35pm On May 22, 2022
Kloppo:

Money pass money grin...As them no be oil club again now,any hope to surpass city in the nearest future?

cheesy cheesy

Don’t mind them

Oil club hating on another oil club

Bunch of hypocrites

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:46pm On May 22, 2022
A very very short story grin

A Loserpool fan had to tell Salah that man city had already gone 3-2 up at ghe Etihad before he go off cloth dey celebrate his own goal like Aguero

U can tell Salah got the message from his reaction cry

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingofcasting(m): 10:46pm On May 22, 2022
grin grin grin cheesy Whodeyhause. Barca currently losing. Food don set for you for their thread.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:46pm On May 22, 2022
BlueRayDick:

I saw the news and wanted to mention Great.ihex that was supporting ESN when IPOB went military initially. I remember how he called us ignorant when we warned about the monster that is being fed by supporting those guys; he claimed ESN was pursuing Killer Fulani herdsmen from their forests.

How do you guys arrive at these conclusions?

Every killing now gets attributed to ESN or IPOB? Like there were never killings, kidnaps and other atrocities committed in the East before the emergence of these groups?

It’s an election period and it’s normal to have these gory news making the rounds. Which one be IPOB? Did they come out to claim responsibility for the killing?

Do you have any proof that members of IPOB handle ammunitions? Or do you just swallow what the FG controlled media sells to you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:50pm On May 22, 2022
Griffon:

It’s no longer about winning titles and being competitive, the new straw to clutch is pattern of play?

So you’ll rather we stop being competitive and successful, for the sake of playing a football you like?

You should be supporting Arsenal.

God forbid I support arsenal.

How do you claim we are competitive when we just finished almost 20points of the first and second place?

How were we competitive when we have forgotten when last we won a league game at home?

How were we competitive when we did not beat any of the big teams bar arsenal the regular customer?

You can only claim we were competitive if this wasn't how our season played out,now my issue is not even being competitive like I said earlier but our pattern of play,if our pattern of play was encouraging while being less competitive then we also agree with Tuchel concerning his excuses and look forward to next season with much optimism but that's isnt the case has our pattern is pathetic and we are not competitive so how are we to absolve Tuchel the excuses.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:59pm On May 22, 2022
Kloppo:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 11:03pm On May 22, 2022
Griffon:

Every killing now gets attributed to ESN or IPOB? Like there were never killings, kidnaps and other atrocities committed in the East before the emergence of these groups?

It’s an election period and it’s normal to have these gory news making the rounds. Which one be IPOB? Did they come out to claim responsibility for the killing?

Do you have any proof that members of IPOB handle ammunitions? Or do you just swallow what the FG controlled media sells to you?

lol. Issokay .

Soludo warned IPOB members Stop enforcing sit-at-home order , they threatened to deal with him . His local government secretariat has since been burnt and now the member of house representing his constituency is beheaded .

Well maybe not all crimes in the east being tagged with the name IPOB/ESN were actually committed by the group, but this particular one is surely not a coincidence . But if u say they are incapable of carrying out such dastardly act, let’s hope u are right and the victims are apprehended before they do even worse.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:24pm On May 22, 2022
popizaino:

How do you claim we are competitive when we just finished almost 20points of the first and second place?

How were we competitive when we have forgotten when last we won a league game at home?

How were we competitive when we did not beat any of the big teams bar arsenal the regular customer?

You can only claim we were competitive if this wasn't how our season played out,now my issue is not even being competitive like I said earlier but our pattern of play,if our pattern of play was encouraging while being less competitive then we also agree with Tuchel concerning his excuses and look forward to next season with much optimism but that's isnt the case has our pattern is pathetic and we are not competitive so how are we to absolve Tuchel the excuses.

It’s funny how you lot fail to appreciate the good work done by Tuchel.

Despite success being very unlikely, he was able to do it, against all odds. Winning the Champions League in his first half-season with us. Followed that up with a UEFA Super Cup and FIFA World Club Cup trophies this season and have been involved in over two cup finals in the last 14 months.

But somehow, just somehow we aren’t a competitive side.

Speaking of finishing 20pts adrift of the Champions and Liverpool, were you really expecting us to match the challenge those two sides were going to present? It’s akin to taking a Toyota to a Ferrari race. This is not to mention the off-field distractions that rocked us this season.

Neither Pep nor Klopp fit deliver with that squad at TT’s disposal. The imbalance in that squad is glaring clear but somehow you lot want magic to happen.

It’s funny.

Attack Tuchel, his style and philosophy when he FAILS with the team he creates.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dostr4(m): 11:26pm On May 22, 2022
popizaino:

How many loss against the big 6 this season?
We can actually compete.this season has been a mixed one. But we've maintained top level before the Madrid collapse and carabao cup loss. Even in the goal logs and other metrics it's evident that after citeh & pool follows chelsea. Alot of ifs & buts when it comes to the injuries and covid but this is the best this squad can give. With quality additions we can match citeh nd pool and thats includes if our attackers decides to have sense..
At the end of the day goals win games , defense win titles. I don't understand this pattern of play talks. How can we execute plan when some are technically inept. Ziyech will rather cut and look for a pass instead of running into space.how is it TT when we clamour for better players.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:35pm On May 22, 2022
BlueRayDick:

lol. Issokay .

Soludo warned IPOB members Stop enforcing sit-at-home order , they threatened to deal with him . His local government secretariat has since been burnt and now the member of house representing his constituency is beheaded .

Well maybe not all crimes in the east being tagged with the name IPOB/ESN were actually committed by the group, but this particular one is surely not a coincidence . But if u say they are incapable of carrying out such dastardly act, let’s hope u are right and the victims are apprehended before they do even worse.

Nah. All I’m saying is that you shouldn’t swallow hook, line and sinker what the FG controlled media sells to you.

IPOB isn’t even on UK’s list of terrorist groups, but look how they were proscribed and made to look so evil here in Nigeria just because they’re a separatist group.

That should tell you something.

Are you aware that your FG can commit atrocities under the guise of IPOB and still use their media channels to accuse IPOB of such atrocities?

Anything to keep the group at bay bro and give credence to their claims that these guys pushing for self-determination are terrorists.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:41pm On May 22, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Every reasonable person should condemn what those guys are doing irrespective of their tribes. That was how a relative’s neighbor was killed by those guys all in the name of enforcing sit at home order . The man was a driver in one of the oil companies, he was driving through one of the eastern state on official assignment. They dragged him out of the bus, killed him and the other staff he carried…. To think the man is even Igbo; he wasn’t spared.

They just killed the breadwinner of a family who has children still in school and a full housewife that will be at the mercy of people going forward .
At the mention of Biafra
At the slander of Yorubas
At the slander of Hausas
At the slander of Buhari

An average South Eastern based Igbo losses 99.863% of his/her senses.

This is why Nnamdi Kanu has massive followers, the reason they’ll never be reasonable.

I’m yet to forgive myself for ever thinking Nnamdi Kanu was sensible. Listening to radio Biafra exposed him to me.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:43pm On May 22, 2022
Griffon:

Did you read the note those IPOB terrorist dropped?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:44pm On May 22, 2022
How someone would look at City and Liverpool with the top players at their disposal, sees the gulf in class and still resort to blaming Tuchel for us finishing third while having Havertz, Jorginho, Pulisic, Loftus-Cheek, Barkley, Alonso, Ziyech and Christensen all along really baffles me. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:47pm On May 22, 2022
donstan18:

Did you read the note those IPOB terrorist dropped?

I did not and I do not care to read. I’ve been through this issue and I understand what is going on.

Thank you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:53pm On May 22, 2022
Griffon:

I did not and I do not care to read. I’ve been through this issue and I understand what is going on.

Thank you.
What is going on?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:56pm On May 22, 2022
Roland17:
Hey guys!

In celebration of my club, AC MILAN winning the Scudetto and becoming Champions of the Serie A, I am doing a give away of $10 worth of data/ call credit to the first 6 recognized handles, irrespective of club affiliation (priority will be given to known Milan fans though) from the European Football section resident in Nigeria.

Please be considerate and honest, do not use multiple handles. The line must be one of the popular networks for easy transaction. You are welcome to mention me on the official Milan thread or a dead thread for your $10 worth of data, I promise to be fair as I will be using the time of mention. Also kindly acknowledge after receipt of the credit.

#FORZAMILAN
#ROSSENERI

Will you extend this offer if Boston Celtic makes the NBA finals grin?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:21am On May 23, 2022
I honestly don't know why we are spending crazy millions on defenders

Romain Saiss on free transfer with Levi Colwill should sort that Rudiger spot in the team for the next two years. Saiss is rugged, decent on the ball, knows that LCB inside-out, and very deadly at set-pieces. Give him two year contract to take him to 33 while opening a pathway for Colwill to take the spot immediately or in the next two years, depending on how Colwill performs, with the insurance of Saiss if Colwill is jittery.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:24am On May 23, 2022
Ibime:

Romain Saiss on free transfer with Levi Colwill should sort that Rudiger spot in the team for the next two years. Saiss is rugged, decent on the ball, knows that LCB inside-out, and very deadly at set-pieces. Give him two year contract to take him to 33 while opening a pathway for Colwill to take the spot immediately or in the next two years, depending on how Colwill performs, with the insurance of Saiss if Colwill is jittery.

He’s 32.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:32am On May 23, 2022
Ibime:

I rate Colwill so highly and I expect him to make a bold statement next season. Lampard is asking for a loan move, I doubt TT will grant that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:47am On May 23, 2022
donstan18:

He’s 32.

Doesn't matter. He's stop gap for Colwill and has 2 years in him easily.

The point is, we have 7 or 8 positions to recruit and we can't recruit them all at £70m like Kounde. Saiss will give assurance while promoting Colwill, and is better right now in 2022 than some players we've been successful with like Cahill and Luiz in 2017, Azpi and Chalobah this year, Chris whole Chelsea career etc. There is a place for such players in squad planning.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:51am On May 23, 2022
Ibime:

Doesn't matter. He's stop gap for Colwill and has 2 years in him easily.

The point is, we have 7 or 8 positions to recruit and we can't recruit them all at £70m like Kounde. Saiss will give assurance while promoting Colwill, and is better right now in 2022 than some players we've been successful with like Cahill and Luiz in 2017, Azpi and Chalobah this year, Chris whole Chelsea career etc. There is a place for such players in squad planning.
While I understand your point, I think we need long lasting high quality player to be competitive again.

Not 2 years kind of players to give amateurs chance. EPL teams are getting richer and ready to compete.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:56am On May 23, 2022
donstan18:

While I understand your point, I think we need long lasting high quality player to be competitive again.

Not 2 years kind of players to give amateurs chance. EPL teams are getting richer and ready to compete.

Everything is money and budgets. We can't afford to replace them all at the same time, and we potentially have a star on our hands in Colwill so no need blocking his path with a big signing. Just get someone you know can do a 7/10 Job if Colwill fails.

That's how we got Thiago Silva and have collected 2 good years from him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:59am On May 23, 2022
Ibime:

Everything is money and budgets. We can't afford to replace them all at the same time, and we potentially have a star on our hands in Colwill so no need blocking his path with a big signing. Just get someone you know can do a 7/10 Job if Colwill fails.

That's how we got Thiago Silva and have collected 2 good years from him.

Maybe I’ll take out time to watch clips of this very Colwill y’all are talking about. I’ve not watched him, just searched and getting to know what he looks like.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 1:00am On May 23, 2022
It was a disappointing season but we can't deny the fact that we improved from last season. Now we wait for the takeover to get completed and then see who we sign.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14188) (14189) (14190) (14191) (14192) (14193) (14194) ... (19167) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: iamoyindamola(m), sukhothai and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.