Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10531839 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14189) (14190) (14191) (14192) (14193) (14194) (14195) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:28am On May 23, 2022
raumdeuter:

Cuntay is already making interviews tonight begging to be sacked. This is the coach that we were told takes challenges begging to be sacked in less than 5months in charge

LLLLLLLLLLest i forget.

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:39am On May 23, 2022
raumdeuter:

Pep lost David Silva Aguero Sane and is ensuring that Chelsea fights for top 4 every season.

When was the last time you made top 4

Local league ambassador. Ucl don humble you and Fraudiola. grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:02am On May 23, 2022
airmark:

LLLLLLLLLLest i forget.

When his mates are fighting for league he is fighting for top 4 with Arteta

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:04am On May 23, 2022
airmark:

Local league ambassador. Ucl don humble you and Fraudiola. grin grin grin

Pep came to prove himself in the EPL and he has turned it into a farmers league

Shame on EPL

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by teeshet: 3:24am On May 23, 2022
popizaino:

God forbid I support arsenal.

How do you claim we are competitive when we just finished almost 20points of the first and second place?

How were we competitive when we have forgotten when last we won a league game at home?

How were we competitive when we did not beat any of the big teams bar arsenal the regular customer?

You can only claim we were competitive if this wasn't how our season played out,now my issue is not even being competitive like I said earlier but our pattern of play,if our pattern of play was encouraging while being less competitive then we also agree with Tuchel concerning his excuses and look forward to next season with much optimism but that's isnt the case has our pattern is pathetic and we are not competitive so how are we to absolve Tuchel the excuses.
lol jodera what say you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by teeshet: 3:32am On May 23, 2022
Griffon:

It’s funny how you lot fail to appreciate the good work done by Tuchel.

Despite success being very unlikely, he was able to do it, against all odds. Winning the Champions League in his first half-season with us. Followed that up with a UEFA Super Cup and FIFA World Club Cup trophies this season and have been involved in over two cup finals in the last 14 months.

But somehow, just somehow we aren’t a competitive side.

Speaking of finishing 20pts adrift of the Champions and Liverpool, were you really expecting us to match the challenge those two sides were going to present? It’s akin to taking a Toyota to a Ferrari race. This is not to mention the off-field distractions that rocked us tr Pep nor Klopp fit deliver with that squad alance in that squad ist ma
ashawoman how far? Ladies and gentleman, i want to introduce you to the king of reverse threesömes. I want to be like him when i grow up. I want to be fùcking bitches with reckless abandon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:35am On May 23, 2022
raumdeuter:

He didn't spend over 1bn on Tottenham unlike Fraudiola.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:35am On May 23, 2022
raumdeuter:

Shame on EPL

He brought over 1bn unlike other coaches.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:34am On May 23, 2022
airmark:

He didn't spend over 1bn on Tottenham unlike Fraudiola.

The Chelsea where he spent quarter of a billion to finish 5th dey there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:37am On May 23, 2022
airmark:

Your team spent over 1bn to be fighting for top 4 every season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 6:40am On May 23, 2022
https://twitter.com/OfokansiH/status/1528473477509955584?t=G8BCwue7ax2O8w5ZeCtASA&s=19

@donjazet1, donjazet.

Kindly see the video and respond to it afterwards.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 7:07am On May 23, 2022
Griffon:

Nah. All I’m saying is that you shouldn’t swallow hook, line and sinker what the FG controlled media sells to you.

IPOB isn’t even on UK’s list of terrorist groups, but look how they were proscribed and made to look so evil here in Nigeria just because they’re a separatist group.

That should tell you something.

Are you aware that your FG can commit atrocities under the guise of IPOB and still use their media channels to accuse IPOB of such atrocities?

Anything to keep the group at bay bro and give credence to their claims that these guys pushing for self-determination are terrorists.

Only a foolish person whose brain has been damaged by listening to Nnamdi cownu will believe this

Maybe FG is also the one commitimg atrocities in the North and using the media to accuse Bokoharam of such atrocities

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:13am On May 23, 2022
teeshet:
lol jodera what say you?
Lol... It's his opinion na.

No big deal grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:14am On May 23, 2022
Every time something negative happens in Northern Nigeria many of you start abusing Lord Lugard. But you never call on God to punish Lord Lugard when your own homeland and region is being vandalised by rampaging terrorists who behead elected officials and private citizens. Dr. Dipo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 7:19am On May 23, 2022
BlueRayDick:

lol. Issokay .

Soludo warned IPOB members Stop enforcing sit-at-home order , they threatened to deal with him . His local government secretariat has since been burnt and now the member of house representing his constituency is beheaded .

Well maybe not all crimes in the east being tagged with the name IPOB/ESN were actually committed by the group, but this particular one is surely not a coincidence . But if u say they are incapable of carrying out such dastardly act, let’s hope u are right and the victims are apprehended before they do even worse.

The insecurity in the EAST started with the formation of ESN by Nnamdi cownu led IPOB. While it is possible criminals have now hijacked it, none of it would have happened without the formation of that illegal security outfit.

So when people point fingers at IPOB, they are not far from the truth.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:20am On May 23, 2022
When Antonio Conte took over Spurs, Tottenham were 9th and confidence was rock bottom.

He came in, managed to qualify for the Champions League within 6 months and players significantly improved.

Respect, Antonio Conte. Copied

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:21am On May 23, 2022
Itsrm:

The insecurity in the EAST started with the formation of ESN by Nnamdi cownu led IPOB. While it is possible criminals have now hijacked it, none of it would have happened without the formation of that illegal security outfit.

So when people point fingers at IPOB, they are not far from the truth.

My Oga,..

I no hear from you yesterday cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 7:23am On May 23, 2022
izzou:

My Oga,..

I no hear from you yesterday cool

Villa pour sand for my eyes cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:29am On May 23, 2022
Itsrm:

Villa pour sand for my eyes cheesy

Gerard remember say if City win, him go collect him 15 million balance grin

Na so baba open the floodgates for Pep

Stupid boy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:36am On May 23, 2022
When the unfortunate Sokoto incident happened for days my mentions were such that I couldn't respond to each and everyone of them despite my condemnation of the act I was hounded by all comers, but a similar incident happened and the silence is baffling from those who were at the forefront of criticism. May Nigeria succeed against the wish of double-faced people masquerading as ethical nerds.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:43am On May 23, 2022
Amoto94:
When the unfortunate Sokoto incident happened for days my mentions were such that I couldn't respond to each and everyone of them despite my condemnation of the act I was hounded by all comers, but a similar incident happened and the silence is baffling from those who were at the forefront of criticism. May Nigeria succeed against the wish of double-faced people masquerading as ethical nerds.

How are they similar?

Or you just want to talk this morning?

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:48am On May 23, 2022
Tuchel: "We've clear ideas for the profiles & characteristic of players (we want). It's not like you put a name on the list and then you get the player. You've to convince the player, speak to other clubs & convince yourself this is the player, so there is normally a lot of work"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:49am On May 23, 2022
izzou:

How are they similar?

Or you just want to talk this morning?
K

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:51am On May 23, 2022
Where is the energy shown last week?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:53am On May 23, 2022
raumdeuter:

cheesy cheesy

Conte did well though

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:53am On May 23, 2022
raumdeuter:

Shame on EPL

Big shame

It’s so embarrassing

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:53am On May 23, 2022
Amoto94:

K

Better....

You openly supported that she be killed for blasphemy

I haven't seen anybody here supporting the killings of IPOB and ESN.

So please, die this agenda and let's discuss about how we can sell Lukaku

Thank you grin

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:56am On May 23, 2022
airmark:

And the one wey Chelsea spend league dem no see Win

Farmers league cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:56am On May 23, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Big shame

It’s so embarrassing

Sometimes, your matter dey confuse me

Pep won the EPL. You left La Liga and came here to troll Chelsea fans.

Barka is dying but I don't see you follow your brethren to discuss
Once you see others discussing their matter, you jump in to troll.

Dey take am easy. We don't even know if you would win the La Liga in the next decade, but na EPL be your problem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:03am On May 23, 2022
Mo Salah in the Premier League this season...

• Most shots: 139
• Most shots on target: 60
• Most big chances: 37
• Joint most goals: 23
• Most assists: 13

He's now won the Golden Boot in 3 of his 5 seasons at Liverpool, only Thierry Henry (4) has won more. The Coaches Voice
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:05am On May 23, 2022
Griffon:

Nah. All I’m saying is that you shouldn’t swallow hook, line and sinker what the FG controlled media sells to you.

IPOB isn’t even on UK’s list of terrorist groups, but look how they were proscribed and made to look so evil here in Nigeria just because they’re a separatist group.

That should tell you something.

Are you aware that your FG can commit atrocities under the guise of IPOB and still use their media channels to accuse IPOB of such atrocities?

Anything to keep the group at bay bro and give credence to their claims that these guys pushing for self-determination are terrorists.

The politics of IPOB’s proscription as terror group in Nigeria and refusal of UK government to do same is not really my concern .

I’m worried about the continued loss of lives of both igbos and other citizens that do not support the activities of IPOB as a group. It’s worrisome that once u are perceived to be a northerner, government official, law enforcement agent or any individual not observing the non ending sit at home order; u are perceived an enemy of the IPOB struggles . It should be a source of concern to anybody that values human lives .

I honestly do not see sense in the reasoning that FG might be committing the atrocities and turning back to accuse IPOB. I mean it’s very illogical. What does the Buhari government stand to gain from doing that ? For all we know the east was of least concern to the government since coming to power , in fact one of the reasons some of these agitations gained steam was the fact that Buhari ignored the east in some of his major appointments to political offices . Why does he need to start killing people he doesn’t even reckon with on the first place? Come to think of it, all these insecurities is even a bad PR for his own government…… So are u saying he hates Igbo so much that he’s willing to sacrifice good image of his government just to criminalize the whole ethnic group ?

I think Igbo elders need to rein in on the criminal elements disguising as freedom fighters to stop these senseless killings .

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:15am On May 23, 2022
Amoto94:
Mo Salah in the Premier League this season...

• Most shots: 139
• Most shots on target: 60
• Most big chances: 37
• Joint most goals: 23
• Most assists: 13

He's now won the Golden Boot in 3 of his 5 seasons at Liverpool, only Thierry Henry (4) has won more. The Coaches Voice

Dem say na system player and na Mane dey carry am

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14189) (14190) (14191) (14192) (14193) (14194) (14195) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AirBay, raumdeuter and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.