Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10545855 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14253) (14254) (14255) (14256) (14257) (14258) (14259) ... (19175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:29pm On May 27, 2022
larride:

When no be HoR election. Even House of reps sef, he will spend more than that.

Spending prudently is part of his virtues naa

Abi you no hear?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:29pm On May 27, 2022
izzou:

Peter Obi probably had a budget of 25k dollars for all the delegates

grin grin grin grin

Dollars abi Naira?

Peter Obi wey go tell delegate to trek or lap themselves instead of paying for uber

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:29pm On May 27, 2022
raumdeuter:

Dollars abi Naira?

Peter Obi wey go tell delegate to trek or lap themselves instead of paying for uber

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:30pm On May 27, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Man wey sabi grin
Itsrm:

grin grin
Inukwa $25k-$30k per delegate.

How much en Nsukka CV don give am to spend that kind of money.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:30pm On May 27, 2022
larride:

Saraki no get Atiku money before even Wike go soon tire.

Last man standing will still be Atiku

APC is trying to smuggle Jonathan into it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 27, 2022
Get your PVC they said,go vote and defend your vote they said...but ordinary intra party election and primaries,chaos everywhere....

This is Tinubu's APC in alimosho,this is the achievement and legacy larride boasts about,the slum,thuggery and empowerment of agberos...TUEH!!!!

Not as if pdp,Atiku,Saraki and Peter Obi are any better sef....Make all of them gettat...

https://twitter.com/SodiqTade/status/1530260071489355778?t=XojYh8bZdGZNW6eoJ0o6jQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/SodiqTade/status/1530256002242822145?t=PJb26agXf8MehbYxOWlSFg&s=19

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:31pm On May 27, 2022
The immediate chief of Air Staff wins Bauchi APC Governorship ticket.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:33pm On May 27, 2022
izzou:

Peter Obi probably had a budget of 25k dollars for all the delegates

grin grin grin grin
If that man cough out that amount, make I know Wetin cause am.

Fear politicians wey too like grammar.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:33pm On May 27, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Except Wike no wan retire well chop him loot in peace , na only then will he continue with the show of dollars with a 4cking money man like Atiku.

Atiku that was in charge on intels controlling most of the ports for years. grin

More money for delegates sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:34pm On May 27, 2022
raumdeuter:

Last man standing will still be Atiku

APC is trying to smuggle Jonathan into it

Atiku will utterly destroy Jonathan at the polls. The SW will vote massively against APC if they field Jonathan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:34pm On May 27, 2022
raumdeuter:

I heard 30mins ago Wike just raised the barrier to $30K
Saraki is not even in contention
ibime where you dey

Hahahaha. $30k is not out the question like I said.

How I wish there was radio commentary on this. Dey update us dey go abeg

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 8:35pm On May 27, 2022
Joezinho:

I expected Tinubu to project Fashola or Osinbajo for 2023 presidency.. But alas, the kingmaker wants to be crowned a king.

Tinubu is just too desperate, if he could trust Osinbajo with vice presidency, why then can't he trust him also in presidency?

This simple logic already proves Tinubu just want to be a president for pride because of ego.

We are talking about an office in the country that controls the welfarism of the people and tackles the challenges of the country.

I am not a fan of Osinbajo. Or Fashola the two-faced liar. Osinbajo has traded his integrity for loyalty to Buhari, not for Nigerians...

It doesn't even make sense for a Muslim to become President after a Muslim, for equity and fareness a Christian should be next President. This same Tinubu that handpicks all Local Govt Chairmen in Lagos, without allowing the populace to choose their Prefered candidate. Reason why many of the Chairmen are so useless, cos they are not answerable to the masses. He is a dictator, he is not a true democrat, he want to use APC current status to become President. He claimed that to be President is his life long ambition, yet he never contested for that office when he was in opposition. He has his many good sides, but he isn't fit to be Nigerians President..

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:35pm On May 27, 2022
larride:

Atiku that was in charge on intels controlling most of the ports for years. grin

More money for delegates sha.

Which year?

Even till now bro

I and some guys carried out a contract for a company in the ports. It's owned by Atiku Abubakar

For presidential hopefuls, only Tinubu fit match am, which I doubt
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:35pm On May 27, 2022
Ibime:

This na just tonight, Overnight and tomorrow morning still dey. I swear the thing will enter $50K

And by the time Tinubu will start, Maybe na $75K opening bid
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:35pm On May 27, 2022
BlueRayDick:

He don finally replace Benjamin Mendy of Prison FC

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:37pm On May 27, 2022
Get your pen and paper.

Obi will be holding a night class on the value relevance of exploration and evaluation expenditures in extractive industries.

He’s not giving up, we must learn by fire by force.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:37pm On May 27, 2022
raumdeuter:

This na just tonight, Overnight and tomorrow morning still dey. I swear the thing will enter $50K

And by the time Tinubu will start, Maybe na $75K opening bid

APC will not go that high because only Tinubu get that kain ba, and Buhari will not allow such flagrance at Eagle Square, he might just impose candidate and settle delegates later with FG funds
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:37pm On May 27, 2022
Omo incumbent just dey chop wotowoto for APC primaries everywhere oh. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:37pm On May 27, 2022
izzou:

Which year?

Even till now bro

I and some guys carried out a contract for a company in the ports. It's owned by Atiku Abubakar

Atiku money long pass Tinubu but Tinubu has many men on the field and in office whose political future depend on him

Sanwolu will write $100M check in an instant, Person like Ganduje knows that only a Tinubu presidency fit save am from prison sef dey there

Including some other APC governors
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:37pm On May 27, 2022
donstan18:
Get your pen and paper.

Obi will be holding a night class on the value relevance of exploration and evaluation expenditures in extractive industries.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:39pm On May 27, 2022
Ibime:

APC will not go that high because only Tinubu get that kain ba, and Buhari will not allow such flagrance at Eagle Square, he might just impose candidate and settle delegates later with FG funds

Do you still think Buhari cares? Cos The supposed annointed man Osinbajo sef has been dolling out money but I heard he came with Naira but it was rejected because people no know the current exchange rate

Settle us in Dollars not Naira

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:39pm On May 27, 2022
izzou:

Which year?

Even till now bro

That lady from Kaduna that was removed from NPA terminated the contract though it’s still in court.

There are some rumors that Tinubu actually owns the largest share in intels in conjunction with Atiku.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:40pm On May 27, 2022
raumdeuter:

Atiku money long pass Tinubu but Tinubu has many men on the field and in office whose political future depend on him

Sanwolu will write $100M check in an instant, Person like Ganduje knows that only a Tinubu presidency fit save am from prison sef dey there

Including some other APC governors

True.

Me I don know say na only God fit keep Atiku from that ticket.

Wike go collect loan this night. E never see something grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:40pm On May 27, 2022
raumdeuter:
Latest report
As at yesterday
Atiku presented $15K. I heard that 2hrs ago Wike already topped it to $30k

Mehn Rivers civil servants and pensioners are in for a long ride of non payment of salaries henceforth
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:41pm On May 27, 2022
Italian journalist Marco Barzaghi on Lukaku: The story goes that he called many former teammates and told them: ‘Don’t worry, don’t cry anymore: now I’ll come back and we’ll go and get the second star, I’ll take care of it."
"It’s very difficult, but I like this story already: he made a mistake, he apologised and now he wants to try and see if there’s a chance of a sensational return, only on loan. We need the OK from the new Chelsea ownership and it’s all to be seen."
"but he has asked for a meeting and one of his trusted lawyers will try to see if Inter are willing. He is willing to cut his salary significantly and take what he was taking before he left."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:41pm On May 27, 2022
Ibime:

What is this ? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:42pm On May 27, 2022
raumdeuter:

Do you still think Buhari cares? Cos The supposed annointed man Osinbajo sef has been dolling out money but I heard he came with Naira but it was rejected because people no know the current exchange rate

Settle us in Dollars not Naira

Buhari annointed is GEJ not Osinbajo. But I don't think Buhari has the guts to force things through like Obasanjo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 8:43pm On May 27, 2022
popizaino:

Why not Some man city fans here?
They are not well recognised...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 8:43pm On May 27, 2022
raumdeuter:

Dollars abi Naira?

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:44pm On May 27, 2022
Ibime:

grin grin grin
Donjazet: Sir, it’s dinner time.

Peter Obi: I know it’s dinner time, but allow me touch something on the usage of questionnaires

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:45pm On May 27, 2022
izzou:

True.

Me I don know say na only God fit keep Atiku from that ticket.

Wike go collect loan this night. E never see something grin

But Atiku money no dey finish?

That Baba must have spent $100m easily last election and probably $20m on APC in 2015

And Buhari has been blocking his businesses since 2019, and he still get money like this.

Make we check well, Atiku fit done do some Abacha level looting as VP and Governor of Gongola, plus in Customs.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:45pm On May 27, 2022
Peter Obi must have seen this economical threatening figures on their WhatsApp group

Baba withdraw and resign immediately.

I must commend him for that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14253) (14254) (14255) (14256) (14257) (14258) (14259) ... (19175) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.