Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10433496 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14256) (14257) (14258) (14259) (14260) (14261) (14262) ... (19109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 9:45pm On May 27, 2022
Ibime:

Nothing to do with that. Tinubu will lose easily if pitted against Atiku and APC will be out of power

Tinubu homebase vote in SW is always split, he can't appeal to the North with a Christian VP, and he's got no love in SS and SE

Tinubu is a dull hand for APC to play. He will only be desirable if Wike wins for PDP
Tinubu will rely on APC rigging the Election to remain in power, like they did for Bubu in the 2019 Presidential Election...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:56pm On May 27, 2022
Griffon:
Looks like Ivan Perisic will be joining Spurs on a two-year deal.

That’s a big miss.

Conte is cooking

I wish he can get his man Vic mo on loan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:56pm On May 27, 2022
donstan18:

He’s 33.

Not a big miss as a Wing back for any serious club.

And what has 33 got to do with anything? He’s a free agent, pockets less than 100k as wage and is very much pretty in form.

Squad depth miss.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 9:57pm On May 27, 2022
A GEJ v Atiku matchup is a win for GEJ.

In that contest:
- both candidates will split almost equally the NW
- GEJ will overwhelmingly carry the SW, SE (only because many high profile SE politicians have left the PDP), NC
- The SS may be split if Atiku nominates a South-southerner as his running mate.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:59pm On May 27, 2022
PDPGuy:

In that contest:
- GEJ will overwhelmingly carry the SW, SE (only because many high profile SE politicians have left the PDP), NC
- The SS may be split if Atiku nominates a South-southerner as his running mate.

GEJ would overwhelming carry which SW?

grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:01pm On May 27, 2022
donstan18:

While I stand to be corrected, I don’t think Buhari is sentimental or cronyistic.

I think Buhari is cronyistic

Anyway this primary na to just siddon dey laugh. Tinubu will still chop his breakfast either in the next 7 days or by February 2023

This thing will go round

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:01pm On May 27, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Tinubu will rely on APC rigging the Election to remain in power, like they did for Bubu in the 2019 Presidential Election...

So atiku really won 2019 ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 10:03pm On May 27, 2022
raumdeuter:

They will give Atiku the ticket. He is their best chance of removing APC
Election that APC has rigged already, whoever APC present as candidate will be President. Atiku or any other candidate will head to court as always, but nothing would happen afterwards. Reason why i don't want Tinubu to get the ticket, Osinbajo or Amaechi is a better option biko...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:03pm On May 27, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Conte is cooking

Spurs will only challenge if they can land a very decent CB to partner either of Dier or Sanchez, a DM who isn’t anything like Skipp or Winks and a chief creator in their midfield.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:04pm On May 27, 2022
PDPGuy:

In that contest:

If GEJ wins the APC ticket then Atiku will likely chose a SW person as Vice

-. What appeal with GEJ have in the North to even the votes with Atiku?
- What appeal will GEJ have to win overwhelmingly in the SW?

If PDP throws up Atiku, APC best bets to win might be to use the Senate President as candidate with another SW vice
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:04pm On May 27, 2022
TrebleChamp:

That's too much rigging and very dangerous

You do not have to do.much rigging with Buhari who already comes with 40% of the total vote. You only need to rig the last 10% in a worst case scenario

Tinubu cannot bring more than 20% of the vote in a contest against Atiku. Atiku already has the South on his side from last election in a face off with Tinubu and will collect most of the North when Tinubu picks a Christian VP. That's too much rigging. Even an oil company will struggle with that rig.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:05pm On May 27, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Conte is cooking

Good he is getting everyone he wants, We don't want to hear he wanted Messi and they gave him Taiye Taiwo

Since na excuses galore dem dey always give for Cuntay

Next season he must win the EPL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:06pm On May 27, 2022
We would shut the haters up grin

Zero doubts

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:06pm On May 27, 2022
Griffon:

Spurs will only challenge if they can land a very decent CB to partner either of Dier or Sanchez, a DM who isn’t anything like Skipp or Winks and a chief creator in their midfield.

Decent CB bawo ,Christian Romero is class and he is spurs best cb ,you should be suggesting a CB to partner Romero and not these ones
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:07pm On May 27, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Election that APC has rigged already, whoever APC present as candidate will be President. Atiku or any other candidate will head to court as always, but nothing would happen afterwards. Reason why i don't want Tinubu to get the ticket, Osinbajo or Amaechi is a better option biko...

You can rig when its close, not when Atiku will be wiping the floor with most Southern candidates in all those Northern states
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:08pm On May 27, 2022
raumdeuter:

Wike in his private moments will know he cannot win nor rule Nigeria

If I tell you a silly theory I have that Tinubu is behind this Wike attempt to stay firm in PDP and scatter thing thus making it rough for Atiku or breaking the party up so Atiku won't have the coalition needed

The only way Tinubu beats Atiku is if there are enough disgruntled people in PDP after primaries to breakup and scatter things.

Now we don dey see SE a strong part of the PDP reliable breaking away, When Atiku wins primary will Wike take him to court? Could it be that Tinubus money in Wikes hand is fighting Atiku by proxy abi where Wike take see $30K per delegate

Wild thoughts!!

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/ill-never-malign-tinubu-wike/

The deal might be like I help you scatter PDP for presidency and you leave me to Rivers State

You may be right. I even think they are keeping Osinbajo as a failsafe if their preferred candidate GEJ doesn't scale through

GEJ beats Atiku

Osinbajo can beat Atiku if Buhari hands over his base

Tinubu is a big headache for APC staying in power although he controls the party structure, winning the nation is a different prospect. For their survival, the party bigwigs may have to kill the goose that laid the golden egg (Tinubu)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:09pm On May 27, 2022
raumdeuter:

Good he is getting everyone he wants, We don't want to hear he wanted Messi and they gave him Taiye Taiwo

I don’t think he can win the epl

Even Chelsea might stand a better chance than him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:09pm On May 27, 2022
Mount with a fan in Monaco.

£940 chequered-flag style Rhude shirt. Drip!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:10pm On May 27, 2022
Griffon:
Looks like Ivan Perisic will be joining Spurs on a two-year deal.

That’s a big miss.
by miss you mean that we avoided an uncomfortable situation, after lakaka we should avoid players that are over 28years, in football ageism isn’t discrimination

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 10:11pm On May 27, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Decent CB bawo ,Christian Romero is class and he is spurs best cb ,you should be suggesting a CB to partner Romero and not these ones

Lol, I think a LCB to partner Romero and Dier as per 3-man defense.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:11pm On May 27, 2022
Havertz10:
by miss you mean that we avoided an uncomfortable situation, after lakaka we should avoid players that are over 28years, in football ageism isn’t discrimination

Perisic na good squad player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:11pm On May 27, 2022
Ibime:

You may be right. I even think they are keeping Osinbajo as a failsafe if their preferred candidate GEJ doesn't scale through

GEJ beats Atiku

Osinbajo can beat Atiku if Buhari hands over his base

Tinubu is a big headache for APC staying in power although he controls the party structure, winning the nation is a different prospect. For their survival, the party bigwigs may have to kill the goose that laid the golden egg (Tinubu)

Its easier to sacrifice Tinubu and APC keep power even if you end up handing Tinubu the keys to the treasury

Most APC bigwigs will take that option and later go apologize at Bourdillon

All the stronghead Wike is making just doesnt make sense to me even Atku would be confused on who dey give am mind

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 10:12pm On May 27, 2022
raumdeuter:

yeah.

Pep is going to be adding halaand and cucurela to 1.5billion dollar team, but conte with 33 years old perisic is the one that must win the league.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:12pm On May 27, 2022
andrewbaba44:

I don’t think he can win the epl

Even Chelsea might stand a better chance than him

He must win the EPL. If frauds can win. He too should win with the backing he is getting
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:13pm On May 27, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
yeah.

Pep is going to be adding halaand and cucurela to 1.5billion dollar team, but conte with 33 years old perisic is the one that must win the league.

Cuntay is getting who he wants, the same way he got Alexis Godin Vidal to win at Inter Milan

No excuse everyone must win or else they are frauds

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:14pm On May 27, 2022
TrebleChamp:

A lot of things can happen between now and next year, don’t be so sure . In 2014 nobody thought for real Buhari would be sworn in on 29th May 2015.

The 7 defecting PDP governors; Saraki Amaechi and co happened and some other political stuff that tilt the scale in Bubu’s side. Just wait till next year before u start placing bet on who will win and who won’t . Make money no go gum for board
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:14pm On May 27, 2022
Expert17:

Lol, I think a LCB to partner Romero and Dier as per 3-man defense.

Bastoni is the name on everyone’s lips. Conte just dey raid his former side.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 10:14pm On May 27, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
yeah.

The money don reach 1.5 billion dolls?

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 10:15pm On May 27, 2022
raumdeuter:

Cuntay is getting who he wants, the same way he got Alexis Godin Vidal to win at Inter Milan

No excuse everyone must win or else they are frauds
and conte told you he wanted perisic bah?

Tottenham put 300 million on the table like they usually do for apari, and the first person he wanted is 33 years old perisic.

Fear god na grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:15pm On May 27, 2022
PDPGuy:

In that contest:

SS is not splitting anything with GEJ on ticket except Delta Government (who hate GEJ for the Ibori affair) that will rig 30% for Atiku
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:16pm On May 27, 2022
raumdeuter:

He must win the EPL. If frauds can win. He too should win with the backing he is getting

Lol

I don’t think he can
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:16pm On May 27, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
yeah.

If no be say na faceless forum, we for don find way go conduct psychiatric test on Dayo grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14256) (14257) (14258) (14259) (14260) (14261) (14262) ... (19109) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: popizaino(m), Odunharry(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.