Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10541977 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14254) (14255) (14256) (14257) (14258) (14259) (14260) ... (19172) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:46pm On May 27, 2022
izzou:

True.

Me I don know say na only God fit keep Atiku from that ticket.

Wike go collect loan this night. E never see something grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:46pm On May 27, 2022
izzou:
Peter Obi must have seen this economical threatening figures on their WhatsApp group

Baba withdraw and resign immediately.

I must commend him for that

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:47pm On May 27, 2022
Ibime:

But Atiku money no dey finish?

That Baba must have spent $100m easily last election and probably $20m on APC in 2015

And Buhari has been blocking his businesses since 2019, and he still get money like this.

Make we check well, Atiku fit done do some Abacha level looting as VP and Governor of Gongola, plus in Customs.

I believe some people looted and labelled it "Sani Abacha" incase they are caught.

Atiku money long ohhh

If you go NPA, you go know say na some people hold this country to ransom.

I just pity Wike. E think say na by interviews upon interviews
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 8:48pm On May 27, 2022
Unlimited22:

It's a staring contest. A game of who'll blink first.

APC don't want to pick a candidate until PDP does so.
Meaning APC don't even trust Tinubu to win, even with his structure. I don't even think Buhari is disposed to handing over to Tinubu, otherwise Osinbajo and Amaechi would not have even bothered declaring. Buhari knows Tinubu is power drunk, corrupt and will most like colonise Nigeria like he did Lagos State....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:48pm On May 27, 2022
izzou:
Peter Obi must have seen this economical threatening figures on their WhatsApp group

Baba withdraw and resign immediately.

I must commend him for that
Atiku money long.

Na big threat to anyone.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:48pm On May 27, 2022
Christophe Lollichon: "There have been very interesting loans, in particular for a boy, undoubtedly the best example, Nathan Baxter. He started on loan at 17 in the 6th Division. This year he showed he was already a Championship keeper (at Hull City) and it's been 5 years."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:49pm On May 27, 2022
Ibime:

That Baba must have spent $100m easily last election and probably $20m on APC in 2015

And Buhari has been blocking his businesses since 2019, and he still get money like this.

Make we check well, Atiku fit done do some Abacha level looting as VP and Governor of Gongola, plus in Customs.

It was rumored that with the aid of Funsho Kupolokun as the head of NNPC hat year dem , Atiku and some of his friends bought oil wells at knockdown rates . Being a corrupt retired top dog in customs, Atiku did not rest on his laurels he made money in dollars anywhere he found himself .

The man money no dey finish

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:49pm On May 27, 2022
Ibime:

A sold an asset worth billions of dollars to a company for $300m during OBj privatization period.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:50pm On May 27, 2022
Ibime:

When OBJ was dulling himself as president fighting politically everywhere. Atiku dey corner every every in the name of privatization

Atiku stealing wey make US sef dey find am and make congressman go jail
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:50pm On May 27, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:51pm On May 27, 2022
larride:

A sold an asset worth billions of dollars to a company for $300m during OBj privatization period.

So na him be Oligarch like Abramovic dem
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:52pm On May 27, 2022
donstan18:
grin grin grin grin grin

H O P I U M

grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:52pm On May 27, 2022
donstan18:
grin grin grin grin grin

Channels TV Seun Okibaloye's job is under serious threat now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:53pm On May 27, 2022
raumdeuter:

When OBJ was dulling himself as president fighting politically everywhere. Atiku dey corner every every in the name of privatization

Atiku stealing wey make US sef dey find am and make congressman go jail

Chei somebody should have told Wike. Wike want fight legacy money with fresh lootings
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 8:54pm On May 27, 2022
INEC’s extension of the primaries deadline gives the Aso Rock cabal more time to draft Jonathan into the race. Definitely, the APC will postpone their primary till at least middle of next week.

I can’t wait to see how Tinubu and GEJ will slug out it out at Eagle Square grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:54pm On May 27, 2022
BlueRayDick:

It was rumored that with the aid of Funsho Kupolokun as the head of NNPC hat year dem , Atiku and some of his friends bought oil wells at knockdown rates . Being a corrupt retired top dog in customs, Atiku did not rest on his laurels he made money in dollars anywhere he found himself .

The man money no dey finish

The plain one is he gave himself control of all collecting port revenue for the country through intels. That agreement is insane.

Intels has been collecting revenue on behalf of NPA for 17yrs.

There were even rumors Atiku sold his shares in intels for over $200m even though we know it might actually be a front so nobody will question where he got money he’s spending like this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:54pm On May 27, 2022
Chelsea will renew their efforts to sign Gabriel Slonina this summer – after a deal for the Chicago Fire goalkeeper broke down earlier this year following the sanctioning of Roman Abramovich.

~
@AdamNewson

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:54pm On May 27, 2022
larride:

That lady from Kaduna that was removed from NPA terminated the contract though it’s still in court.

There are some rumors that Tinubu actually owns the largest share in intels in conjunction with Atiku.

Atiku and Tinubu are actually friends and When OBJ was dealing Tinubu, Atiku was cutting deals with Tinubu

I remember when Atiku returned from Dubai, Na Tinubu be one of those who went to welcome him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:55pm On May 27, 2022
Ibime:

So na him be Oligarch like Abramovic dem

Yes. He has “Bastard” money.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:55pm On May 27, 2022
raumdeuter:

Atiku and Tinubu are actually friends and When OBJ was dealing Tinubu, Atiku was cutting deals with Tinubu

I remember when Atiku returned from Dubai, Na Tinubu be one of those who went to welcome him

Yes. They are friends.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 8:55pm On May 27, 2022
grin
donstan18:
grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerians and bad mouth are like 5 & 6.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:56pm On May 27, 2022
PDPGuy:
INEC’s extension of the primaries deadline gives the Aso Rock cabal more time to draft Jonathan into the race. Definitely, the APC will postpone their primary till at least middle of next week.

I can’t wait to see how Tinubu and GEJ will slug out it out at Eagle Square grin

Slug wetin?

Tinubu would swallow him in any primary.

It is either BuuBuu wants to raise Jonathan's hand as the consensus candidate, or Jonathan don ya werey

Anything asides this is disgrace from head to toe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:57pm On May 27, 2022
Thierry Henry on Nkunku: "I do love watching him. Goals and assists. He is just having fun this season, but he is adding goals this year. He's in the national team now. His confidence... the world wants him."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:58pm On May 27, 2022
larride:
Hearing Atiku plan is $25k per delegate.

Omo this man money long.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:59pm On May 27, 2022
Looking at it critically, Peter Obi should not have left PDP.

It's much harder to build anything with Labour party.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:59pm On May 27, 2022
@ibime

See handiwork of Atiku. grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:00pm On May 27, 2022
izzou:

Slug wetin?

Tinubu would swallow him in any primary.

It is either BuuBuu wants to raise Jonathan's hand as the consensus candidate, or Jonathan don ya werey

Anything asides this is disgrace from head to toe

If Buhari comes back and calls a meeting to tell everyone he is in support of Jonathan

Kasala fit burst o. Because that means Jonathan has no loyalist in the party he wants to take the ticket among the governors and Senators

It will be interesting to hear Jonathan campaign sha under the APC.

GEJ: I hope you enjoyed the change of the past 8yrs, Vote me so I can continue the good work of the APC administration

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:02pm On May 27, 2022
Todd Boehly’s bid think Tuchel is one of the best, they think he’s up there with Pep and Klopp, it’s just a case of empowering him and giving him a chance to do what Pep and Klopp did.

@Matt_Law_DT
on London is Blue Pod.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:02pm On May 27, 2022
raumdeuter:

If Buhari comes back and calls a meeting to tell everyone he is in support of Jonathan

Kasala fit burst o. Because that means Jonathan has no loyalist in the party he wants to take the ticket among the governors and Senators

It will be interesting to hear Jonathan campaign sha under the APC.

GEJ: I hope you enjoyed the change of the past 8yrs, Vote me so I can continue the good work of the APC administration

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

I know someone is urging him to come and run. The man is not that stupid to join APC

Pictures of him and Mamman Daura have sufficed. It's probably the Presidency that's up to that.

He's the only threat to Tinubu's dream. The rest no reach
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:02pm On May 27, 2022
donstan18:
Peter Obi ran for his life joor, make we no blame the man.

cheesy cheesy

Baba see men Wey hold funds pass am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 9:08pm On May 27, 2022
izzou:

Which year?

Even till now bro

I and some guys carried out a contract for a company in the ports. It's owned by Atiku Abubakar

For presidential hopefuls, only Tinubu fit match am, which I doubt
Tinubu co-owned Intel....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:08pm On May 27, 2022
raumdeuter:

Last man standing will still be Atiku

APC is trying to smuggle Jonathan into it

One of atiku or tinubu will be Nigeria president grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14254) (14255) (14256) (14257) (14258) (14259) (14260) ... (19172) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lateefGRDT(m), dostr4(m), chelseabmw(m), rooftops, Sportsweb and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.