Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10535271 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14260) (14261) (14262) (14263) (14264) (14265) (14266) ... (19169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:11am On May 28, 2022
DissTroy:

Tinubu's main enemies are within the South West. I can name 6 of his enemies who are heavyweights.

Even Buhari campaigned in the South South and South East - areas Tinubu hasn't visited because he's hated there and doesn't even have billboards up.

Osinbajo, on the other hand, has visited these areas and has billboards up, along with some other APC aspirants who aren't from these areas.

Show me one Tinubu campaign organisation in the South South and South East. Just one. Osinbajo has several of such.

Wike and Udom have enough money to match any candidate per se. Not their monies per se, but their states' monies.
Heck! Do you know how much Rivers and Akwa Ibom State earn from allocation and IGR?
Not even up to 30 per cent of the IGRs are documented, and the rest are unaccounted for.
Do you know how much one LGA in these states earn monthly from the FAAC, state allocation and oil-producing communities earnings?

These two have funded the PDP without fail since 2015, and funded PDP elections in various states too.

How much is Atiku worth? Just 2 days ago,the EFCC declared Rivers State accountant general wanted for 435 billion fraud. Do you know how much Wike has access to?
If you have been to Rivers State, you'd know many of the supposed illegal refineries aren't rudimentary, and are owned by people in power - people in the RVSG.

Atiku is trying by all means to placate Wike but Wike knows he (Wike) has the money and the structure to go head-on against Atiku. Atiku knows this, offered Wike a V.P. slot in January this year but Wike turned it down.

Choi! See question o shocked

Do u know as a Vice President Atiku was investigated for diverting $100m public funds? That is as far back as 2007 when Wike was still a local government chairman in Rivers state o.

Do u know Atiku was in charge of National Privatization council that was in charge of selling federal government properties that were considered moribund between 1999- 2007 ? We are talking of a period dollar wasn’t even exchanging for up to 150 naira per dollar.

Atiku enriched himself so much that When obj found out it left him butt-hurt and had to described him the most hurtful words he can come up with ( see attached for extract from
ink’s book ) . Atiku as VP dey collect kickbacks in dollars on a steady.

The fact that Atiku stole in dollars years ago and plough those monies into businesses both home and abroad trumps whatever u believe Wike has at his disposal now. Atiku na senior man for stealing/diverting public funds o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:13am On May 28, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:
it's champions league night today

who's win?

who're throwing your cards to?
team nuclear bomb explodes and the event is canceled

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by plat0: 9:23am On May 28, 2022
I don't know why the rivers state governor is being underestimated, I don't like him but he is a big threat, all his allies clinched the parties tickets in their respective states, even atiku is no match at this point. The Northern block are contemplating on fielding a consensus candidate.

https://twitter.com/thecableng/status/1530454278606815232?t=GCimNxA8HTUm-VbD24-IIA&s=19

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 9:27am On May 28, 2022
larride:

He’s the candidate.
apc will lose then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 9:27am On May 28, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Jonathan is actually a Simp, na Patience dey control him. She most likely told him to accept the rumoured offer, she wan be 1st Lady again for another 4 years...
And you actually believe this?.
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:29am On May 28, 2022
donjazet:

Look at Putin of Russia, look at xi jinping of china, their predecessors did not spend more than 8 years in power, these men have now made lows that will allow them rule for life.
With democracy, no matter how bad it is, there is always an end in sight. Nigeria is still suffering because our democracy is still relatively young, it is still controlled by the legacy of those military dictators aforementioned, which you somehow still hope to cling unto.
With time, we will eventually get it right. My hope is that it starts now.
grand strategy is required for any kind of significant progress to take place, there needs to be a plan and mechanism to actualize it, I don’t support them taking long terms but the reality is that these things take time, only talking with reference to those that work like china and Russia

Look at Libya, Iraq, i’m sure that they would prefer their previous regimes, it’s not just by having democracy, takes more than the practice

I even referenced the American healthcare system reform that hasn’t been done for decades and continually pushes millions in bankruptcy each year to show that it takes more than the age of democracy or system for it to work, any participatory system requires conscious effort from all participants, a democratic society requires an informed populace

i’m not saying that I support military regime, just saying that things work quicker in authoritarian regimes, and please stop acting like things are better today, since the dawn of time, man has been subjugated, from gods, to priests, to kings, to elites today

It’s amusing that people think that we are free today or have rights, all the privileges you enjoy are given to you, rights indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 9:39am On May 28, 2022
BlueRayDick:

My guy , I see say u don dey believe in Atiku dollars small small grin

No, Wike will win the primary. No doubt about that

The chances of him winning the general election will go from 40% to zero if APC somehow manage to field Jonathan

That's my point
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 9:39am On May 28, 2022
donstan18:

So Wike will still win the primaries abi? grin

Yes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 9:40am On May 28, 2022
raumdeuter:

They will give Atiku the ticket. He is their best chance of removing APC

Except that Atiku won't win. Wike will. However, if APC wants to go with Jonathan then Wike has to step down for Atiku

Jonathan still has a lot of goodwill in the SS and SE
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:44am On May 28, 2022
Itsrm:

No, Wike will win the primary. No doubt about that

The chances of him winning the general election will go from 40% to zero if APC somehow manage to field Jonathan

That's my point

Noted!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:49am On May 28, 2022
Nezzjnr:
Who is Mamman Daura in Apc?? cheesy cheesy

You think say him dey play state politics with you?? cheesy cheesy

Make June 6th reach first... You go sabi who be Mamman Daura

Are you saying Mamman Daura will dissolve all delegates like Abacha? cheesy

We no go gree oh. Our delegates must reap the fruit of their labour.

Cruise catchers wish to see our able CBN Governor matching Tinubu dollar for dollar so we can die with laughter grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 9:50am On May 28, 2022
Nezzjnr:

Lol... I no wan enter argument with any party Man.

Na waste of time abeg
You gerrit, they will always be sentimental to their party or candidate...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:54am On May 28, 2022
Nezzjnr:

Lol... I no wan enter argument with any party Man.

Na waste of time abeg
Waste of energy and MB
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:06am On May 28, 2022
izzou:

Ketu
Cement
Ile-ekpo
Moshalashi

I no know how many dey this Lagos grin

cheesy cheesy

How did I not mention moshalashi and Ile ekpo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 10:09am On May 28, 2022
Ebukacute:

And you actually believe this?.
grin
Yes i do cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GloriousGbola: 10:09am On May 28, 2022
BlueRayDick:

A lot of things can happen between now and next year, don’t be so sure . In 2014 nobody thought for real Buhari would be sworn in on 29th May 2015.

The 7 defecting PDP governors; Saraki Amaechi and co happened and some other political stuff that tilt the scale in Bubu’s side. Just wait till next year before u start placing bet on who will win and who won’t . Make money no go gum for board

I will always say patience Johnathans madness was a major factor in GEJ's defeat.

She pushed amaechi and rivers state coffers into APC's arms.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 10:23am On May 28, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Waste of energy and MB
I dey tell you cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 10:24am On May 28, 2022
TrebleChamp:
You gerrit, they will always be sentimental to their party or candidate...
All na hustle na cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 10:28am On May 28, 2022
Wike himself knows that he won't win the primaries.

Baba just wan test the waters... Gain Popularity against the Next Election... That's all.

Wike fit even slap you if you tell am say na him go win the primaries cheesy cheesy.

Apc won't even have to campaign.

Na this kind scenario wey boys wey sabi play Fifa go carry you 5 goals... Still win you on top. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:40am On May 28, 2022
Elder0001:
I want a someone that'll practice "I chop you chop" culture to become president next year abeg. We don't need any stingy person.
Buhari wey stingy wan kill people.

Y'all online hypocrites know the truth.
see wetin person open brain type..

I weak for Nigerian youths
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:41am On May 28, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:
No joy

I'm supporting this MF cool

Did you zoom into this picture? There's something very awkward about his skin.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:41am On May 28, 2022
raumdeuter:
Just to remind us of Abacha

https://twitter.com/asemota/status/1528544360249319425?t=8f2EYwMh9AxItUVep5dKzw&s=08

Still better than having a Government were every governor has a militia of Motor park touts that wear red beret led by Auxiliary who is ready to serve anyone hot hot with guns and machete.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:43am On May 28, 2022
PDPGuy:

Truly, a lot of people went and verified the good works of the defunct PTF.
the ptf that embezzled lots of money
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:52am On May 28, 2022
chrisooblog:
Actually what made Peter Obi blow that year was his speech at the platform like Osinbajo but I prefer PYO sha grin

Yes I agree he's overrated by his fans. What are his tangible achievements in Anambra when he was governor? The answers you will get are insults mixed with he saved money.

''He's a great economists and has brilliant ideas'' yet he couldn't increase the IGR of Anambra plus most of the stuff he says are half-truths if not outright lamba.

''He's honest, not corrupt infact he only owns one watch'' grin Pesin wey stash money for overseas tax haven

Saint Obi grin

increase igr and your state is languishing in debt is rubbish
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:58am On May 28, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:
it's champions league night today

who's win?

who're throwing your cards to?

A very difficult match to predict,had this been some years back I could easily have predicted Real Madrid to win,but like i said days ago,there is this cautiousness Klopp has brought to his side that makes them not vulnerable to Ancelotti's tactical ideal,so it going to be a difficult match for madrid. All in all I expect Liverpool to come out victorious, cus of their frontline.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:11am On May 28, 2022
BlueRayDick I heard you like betting... Mind betting with me that Labour Party won't get more than 20k votes max next year with Peter Obi on the ballot ? 80$
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 11:20am On May 28, 2022
Elder0001:
BlueRayDick I heard you like betting... Mind betting with me that Labour Party won't get more than 20k votes max next year with Peter Obi on the ballot ? 80$

I will rather wager Newcastle to finish top 4 next season if I feel like throwing some cash into an unlikely event.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 11:27am On May 28, 2022
BlueRayDick:

I will rather wager Newcastle to finish top 4 next season if I feel like throwing some cash into an unlikely event.
I for like take the bet but the guy fit be like 4th account of one user and na only this account I get...even me go get pass 20k if I contest
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DissTroy(m): 11:45am On May 28, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Choi! See question o shocked

Do u know as a Vice President Atiku was investigated for diverting $100m public funds? That is as far back as 2007 when Wike was still a local government chairman in Rivers state o.

Do u know Atiku was in charge of National Privatization council that was in charge of selling federal government properties that were considered moribund between 1999- 2007 ? We are talking of a period dollar wasn’t even exchanging for up to 150 naira per dollar.

Atiku enriched himself so much that When obj found out it left him butt-hurt and had to described him the most hurtful words he can come up with ( see attached for extract from
ink’s book ) . Atiku as VP dey collect kickbacks in dollars on a steady.

The fact that Atiku stole in dollars years ago and plough those monies into businesses both home and abroad trumps whatever u believe Wike has at his disposal now. Atiku na senior man for stealing/diverting public funds o.
Those privatized companies earn in same Naira today and we know them.

I repeat, Wike and Udom have faced less of the scrutiny for the public funds they have access to, Udom especially.

Less than 30 percent of the IGR of both states are publicly declared.

There's a reason both governors have the PDP solidly in their palms and others jumping how high they ask - they have the money to bully Atiku's control.

Atiku was a V.P. 15 years ago, these men became governors after the Niger-Delta started getting 13℅ derivative. Not an endorsement of the governor but whatever you think both states are worth, multiply that by 3 and that's the actual figure; and both governors control the resources unchallenged.

Atiku diverted $100million? That's like 50 billion today which is peanuts compared to what Udom alone has access to in a month ala International Worship Centre, Overhead cost and a few. Monthly!

You want me to breakdown Akwa Ibom State yearly earning and how hundreds of billions are unaccounted for? Who do you think has those monies? With links and all!

Again, what is Atiku's networth, or the valuation of the companies he owns or his cronies? Juxtapose that by the monies Wike and Udom have access to monthly. But both have somehow managed to escape real public scrutiny.

Atiku can't beat the monies both governors have access to. Not in his dreams.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 11:46am On May 28, 2022
Ganduje son won
Yerima son won
Ibori daughter won
Ajimobi son won
El Rufai son won
Okowa daughter won
Abacha son won
Lamido son won

Family lineage is coming.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 12:08pm On May 28, 2022
BlueRayDick:

cheesy

Accept it Bruh. He won't get less down 500k votes. I am 100% sure.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 12:12pm On May 28, 2022
DissTroy:

Those privatized companies earn in same Naira today and we know them.

I repeat, Wike and Udom have faced less of the scrutiny for the public funds they have access to, Udom especially.

Less than 30 percent of the IGR of both states are publicly declared.

There's a reason both governors have the PDP solidly in their palms and others jumping how high they ask - they have the money to bully Atiku's control.

Atiku was a V.P. 15 years ago, these men became governors after the Niger-Delta started getting 13℅ derivative. Not an endorsement of the governor but whatever you think both states are worth, multiply that by 3 and that's the actual figure; and both governors control the resources unchallenged.

Atiku diverted $100million? That's like 50 billion today which is peanuts compared to what Udom alone has access to in a month ala International Worship Centre, Overhead cost and a few. Monthly!

You want me to breakdown Akwa Ibom State yearly earning and how hundreds of billions are unaccounted for? Who do you think has those monies? With links and all!

Again, what is Atiku's networth, or the valuation of the companies he owns or his cronies? Juxtapose that by the monies Wike and Udom have access to monthly. But both have somehow managed to escape real public scrutiny.

Atiku can't beat the monies both governors have access to. Not in his dreams.

Alright then

(1) (2) (3) ... (14260) (14261) (14262) (14263) (14264) (14265) (14266) ... (19169) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Fladm(m), Noah13, Itsrm(m), MonsieurCoder, Sportsweb, fredoooooo, nateevs(m), dostr4(m), PDPGuy, SimpleGuy001, agrovick(m), omotola90(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.