Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10541389 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14259) (14260) (14261) (14262) (14263) (14264) (14265) ... (19171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:44am On May 28, 2022
raumdeuter:

If Buhari comes back and calls a meeting to tell everyone he is in support of Jonathan

Kasala fit burst o. Because that means Jonathan has no loyalist in the party he wants to take the ticket among the governors and Senators

It will be interesting to hear Jonathan campaign sha under the APC.

GEJ: I hope you enjoyed the change of the past 8yrs, Vote me so I can continue the good work of the APC administration
Tinubu will get the ticket but will only lead for four years due to his health, then Jonathan do the remaining 4.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:54am On May 28, 2022
raumdeuter:

Good he is getting everyone he wants, We don't want to hear he wanted Messi and they gave him Taiye Taiwo

Since na excuses galore dem dey always give for Cuntay

Next season he must win the EPL
So 33 year old pep Dey sign on free transfer? Like he hasn’t won epl with Moses and Alonso before. When last Tottenham won epl that your expect Conte to use a free transfer to win. Hope pep win ucl and other trophies with the signing of Halaand and Alvarez.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:08am On May 28, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 3:34am On May 28, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
is he apc governorship aspirant oyo? Thought he is going for Senate or something.

He’s the candidate.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:13am On May 28, 2022
Expert17:

Pako field, close to Dopemu under bridge.

I think I know the place . The place go link Akowonjo Abi ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:14am On May 28, 2022
izzou:

You beat me to it

grin

grin

Abi now. When I dey read pako pako and I know say na orishirishi pako dey for Lagos
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:29am On May 28, 2022
raumdeuter:
Just to remind us of Abacha

https://twitter.com/asemota/status/1528544360249319425?t=8f2EYwMh9AxItUVep5dKzw&s=08

grin grin

Abacha na weyrey, he dissolved almost everything in one day. He nearly dissolve Nigeria self.

Imagine if one’s father was a politician let’s say local government chairman or a permanent secretary in a federal parastatal and he dey watch news he just dey see say all his saource of income this Kanuri man just dey dissolve am live on TV . Mehn Abacha Wild gan!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 6:43am On May 28, 2022
larride:

Who is Mamman Daura in APC? grin

I no know oh. Everything na speculation grin

But this man can't be stupid to pay and get humiliated.

Make we dey watch sha. Next week go clear the air
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 6:44am On May 28, 2022
BlueRayDick:

grin

Abi now. When I dey read pako pako and I know say na orishirishi pako dey for Lagos

Pako wey dey Lagos plenty pass the wood wey dey market grin

E reach to ask

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 7:29am On May 28, 2022
raumdeuter:
Just to remind us of Abacha

https://twitter.com/asemota/status/1528544360249319425?t=8f2EYwMh9AxItUVep5dKzw&s=08

Twitter is becoming Nairaland FP, thanks to awon omo 2000. I laugh whenever I see posts calling or supporting a Coup. Are they that dumb or they couldn't read, research or ask how everyone terribly suffered under Abacha?

The worst civilian Government is far better than the best military government. Lol...... some of those calling for military to take over participated in Endsars. Imagine Endsars under Abacha Regime?.... LMFAO!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 7:32am On May 28, 2022
Who is Mamman Daura in Apc?? cheesy cheesy

You think say him dey play state politics with you?? cheesy cheesy

Make June 6th reach first... You go sabi who be Mamman Daura

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:36am On May 28, 2022
hensben:
Tinubu will get the ticket but will only lead for four years due to his health, then Jonathan do the remaining 4.
did apostle suleman reveal this to you?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:36am On May 28, 2022
Nezzjnr:
Who is Mamman Daura in Apc?? cheesy cheesy

You think say him dey play state politics with you?? cheesy cheesy

Make June 6th reach first... You go sabi who be Mamman Daura

If you want to call names, call names.

Stop going through the corners angry

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:36am On May 28, 2022
Havertz10:

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 7:38am On May 28, 2022
izzou:

If you want to call names, call names.

Stop going through the corners angry
Lol... I no wan enter argument with any party Man.

Na waste of time abeg

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 7:42am On May 28, 2022
Understanding Football Player Amortisation, Contract Renewals & Profit on Player Sales.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:47am On May 28, 2022
izzou:

Bros it is rumored that Mamman Daura alone na cabal wey everybody dey use plural form to describe. It is rumored in high places that he brought the late Abba Kyari to Chaprone Bubu. He is runored to be one of the major decision makers in Buhari’s government. They words from his mouth goes straight to Buhari’s ears .

The fact that Buhari is the party leader and Mamman Daura is said to be one of the people he consults when he takes decisions makes the rumor of Buhari endorsing Jonathan on Daura’s recommendation not so hard to believe . Except Buhari suddenly grows a mind of his own sha .

And yes, I don’t think Jonathan is stupid enough to go through all these struggles to get humiliated at a primary he’s never going to win. If Jonathan comes out publicly to confirm he’s going to participate in the primary before June 6 , just know that he’s got Daura’s and by extension bubu’s endorsement as the consensus candidate. The fact that they said Jonathan had registered as APC member in his ward is looking like all this is well planned.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 7:50am On May 28, 2022
Android22:
Just don't vote then. It is the same. lol

Never you say this!! It is better you vote for your heart than not vote at all.
My own is, all these people doing permutations here and there, hope they've actually registered to vote. We have the whole of this year and early next year to do our permutations and actually watch the political developments that occur within that period. What we don't have is more time for registration.
Let's end this practice of being highly engaged on social media and not taking action in reality.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 7:54am On May 28, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Bros it is rumored that Mamman Daura alone na cabal wey everybody dey use plural form to describe. It is rumored in high places that he brought the late Abba Kyari to Chaprone Bubu. He is runored to be one of the major decision makers in Bihari’s government. They words from his mouth goes straight to Bihari’s ears .

The fact that Buhari is the party leader and Mamman Daura is said to be one of the people he consults when he takes decisions makes the rumor of Buhari endorsing Jonathan on Daura’s recommendation not so hard to believe . Except Buhari suddenly grows a mind of his own sha .

And yes, I don’t think Jonathan is stupid enough to go through all these struggles to get humiliated at a primary he’s never going to win. If Jonathan comes out publicly to confirm he’s going to participate in the primary before June 6 , just know that he’s got Daura’s and by extension bubu’s endorsement as the consensus candidate. The fact that they said Jonathan had registered as APC member on his ward is looking like all this is well planned.
This one sef na Intro cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:02am On May 28, 2022
izzou:

E reach to ask

cheesy cheesy

Pako and chemist many for lagos
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:05am On May 28, 2022
Itsrm:

Calm down grin

If APC fields Jonathan for instance, Wike himself knows he has to step down for Atiku or the election will lost before it even starts.

My guy , I see say u don dey believe in Atiku dollars small small grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:06am On May 28, 2022
izzou:

E reach to ask

Aswear! The pako in each local government in Lagos go pass 5 grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:06am On May 28, 2022
andrewbaba44:

cheesy cheesy

Pako and chemist many for lagos

Ketu
Cement
Ile-ekpo
Moshalashi

I no know how many dey this Lagos grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:07am On May 28, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Aswear! The pako in each local government in Lagos go pass 5 grin

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DissTroy(m): 8:13am On May 28, 2022
Android22:
Mehn, you are a breath of fresh air. Not saying I disagree with everything I have read but come on a lot of what people are saying here is simply phantasm.

Buhari backing Jonathan.

Atiku being this really popular and loved guy in the North.

Wike being a strong candidate that has enough money to match Atiku?

Come on.

Tinubu's main enemies are within the South West. I can name 6 of his enemies who are heavyweights.

Even Buhari campaigned in the South South and South East - areas Tinubu hasn't visited because he's hated there and doesn't even have billboards up.

Osinbajo, on the other hand, has visited these areas and has billboards up, along with some other APC aspirants who aren't from these areas.

Show me one Tinubu campaign organisation in the South South and South East. Just one. Osinbajo has several of such.

Wike and Udom have enough money to match any candidate per se. Not their monies per se, but their states' monies.
Heck! Do you know how much Rivers and Akwa Ibom State earn from allocation and IGR?
Not even up to 30 per cent of the IGRs are documented, and the rest are unaccounted for.
Do you know how much one LGA in these states earn monthly from the FAAC, state allocation and oil-producing communities earnings?

These two have funded the PDP without fail since 2015, and funded PDP elections in various states too.

How much is Atiku worth? Just 2 days ago,the EFCC declared Rivers State accountant general wanted for 435 billion fraud. Do you know how much Wike has access to?
If you have been to Rivers State, you'd know many of the supposed illegal refineries aren't rudimentary, and are owned by people in power - people in the RVSG.

Atiku is trying by all means to placate Wike but Wike knows he (Wike) has the money and the structure to go head-on against Atiku. Atiku knows this, offered Wike a V.P. slot in January this year but Wike turned it down.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:19am On May 28, 2022
Oasis007:

Twitter is becoming Nairaland FP, thanks to awon omo 2000. I laugh whenever I see posts calling or supporting a Coup. Are they that dumb or they couldn't read, research or ask how everyone terribly suffered under Abacha?

The worst civilian Government is far better than the best military government. Lol...... some of those calling for military to take over participated in Endsars. Imagine Endsars under Abacha Regime?.... LMFAO!
Thats not true, it’s like you don’t know how cumbersome government bureaucracy can be, add corruption and interests, very little actually gets done, look at American healthcare system, they have been talking about reforming it for decades

Under military regime, so much can get done but freedom and rights will be suppressed to accomplish it

Amusingly Democratic administrations suppresses the rights and freedom of people more than military regime, just that military regimes are very blatant with theirs

Even baba Socrates hated democracy, democracy is only as powerful as the collective intelligence of its people, if you have a dumb society like Nigeria, well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:40am On May 28, 2022
it's champions league night today

who's win?

who're throwing your cards to?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:42am On May 28, 2022
No joy

I'm supporting this MF cool

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:47am On May 28, 2022
Havertz10:
Thats not true, it’s like you don’t know how cumbersome government bureaucracy can be, add corruption and interests, very little actually gets done, look at American healthcare system, they have been talking about reforming it for decades
Under military regime, so much can get done but freedom and rights will be suppressed to accomplish it
Amusingly Democratic administrations suppresses the rights and freedom of people more than military regime, just that military regimes are very blatant with theirs

Even baba Socrates hated democracy, democracy is only as powerful as the collective intelligence of its people, if you have a dumb society like Nigeria, well

One of those moments you have brain farts and can't wait to spew it.
You are advocating for an authoritarian dictator to rule Nigeria. As if the abacha's, the babaginda's, the danjuma's and the buhari's are not enough for you.

These are the dictators who have ruled Nigeria with an iron fist and made us the poorer for it.

People who would be blatantly looting our wealth and projecting an image of "man of the people".

The worst thing about dictators that foolish people like you always fail to point out is how once dictators assume power, THERE IS NO HOPE IN SIGHT WHEN THEY WILL RELINQUISH THAT POWER. Those dictators will be, not just above the law but the law themselves. Above any court order, answerable to no one. Plunder as much as they want with no one to stop them. The only way they can leave power is by death or coup by a worse person than them. No light at the end of the tunnel.

Look at Putin of Russia, look at xi jinping of china, their predecessors did not spend more than 8 years in power, these men have now enacted laws that will allow them rule for life.
With democracy, no matter how bad it is, there is always an end in sight. Nigeria is still suffering because our democracy is still relatively young, it is still controlled by the legacy of those military dictators aforementioned, which you somehow still hope to cling unto.
With time, we will eventually get it right. My hope is that it starts now.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:49am On May 28, 2022
As usual David delivers an insightful autopsy of IPOB. Do well to read his piece below.

https://businessday.ng/columnist/article/this-time-it-will-be-different-nigerias-ipob-conundrum/

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 8:55am On May 28, 2022
izzou:

Jonathan is actually a Simp, na Patience dey control him. She most likely told him to accept the rumoured offer, she wan be 1st Lady again for another 4 years...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:08am On May 28, 2022
Havertz10:
Political calculation. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14259) (14260) (14261) (14262) (14263) (14264) (14265) ... (19171) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AirBay and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.