Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10543420 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14258) (14259) (14260) (14261) (14262) (14263) (14264) ... (19172) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:03pm On May 27, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Calm down Andrew.

No be calm down ,Na for trenches Baba no big deal

Taye Na iyana iPaja pikin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 11:03pm On May 27, 2022
andrewbaba44:

So atiku really won 2019 ?
Yes he did, if not why did INEC deny owing a server that result where uploaded to. My friend's junior brother (who is still a diehard Bubu supporter) worked as a adhoc staff incharge of operating card reader, he said they where told to upload the result to INEC server as soon as the election was concluded for the day. He was even praising Bubu's govt and INEC for the initiative, telling us it will make it nearly impossible for anybody to rig election again. But when matter reach court, INEC denied owing any server....

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:03pm On May 27, 2022
Expert17:

You suppose know me be that cheesy

I don visit that house wella cheesy,

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:04pm On May 27, 2022
raumdeuter:

Yes pako stadium Iyana ipana

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 11:05pm On May 27, 2022
raumdeuter:

That time na Igo be Taiye nickname

Lol, you remember this short guy then Saliu Popoola...another Pako product

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:05pm On May 27, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Yes he did, if not why did INEC deny owing a server that result where uploaded to. My friend's junior brother (who is still a diehard Bubu supporter) worked as a adhoc staff incharge of operating card reader, he said they where told to upload the result to INEC as soon as the election was concluded for the day. He was even praising Bubu's govt and INEC for the initiative, telling us it will nearly impossible for anybody to rig election again. But when matter reach court, INEC denied owing an server....

Wow

And look at me thinking he is No Match for tinubu

Wahala Dey sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 11:08pm On May 27, 2022
User09:

2 things.

I think someone said earlier that barring an act of God, APC (and likely Tinubu will be president). I'm with that person.

Again a lot of people do not realise that Atiku is detested in the core North. Man hardly ever wins his ward, He's very much seen as Westernized.

Even the PDP Northern Governors dont like him and would likely play against him plus he's not even got his own base/followership or even structure over there.

Where is all these constants of him winning the North coming from. Buhari loathes him ( this goes way back) and would never actively or tacitly support him. Off the top of my head, I can mention 5 Northern politicians who would have Atiku scraping for leftovers

A lot of comments here are wishful thing rather than facing the realities on ground

Mehn, you are a breath of fresh air. Not saying I disagree with everything I have read but come on a lot of what people are saying here is simply phantasm.

Buhari backing Jonathan.

Atiku being this really popular and loved guy in the North.

Wike being a strong candidate that has enough money to match Atiku?

Come on.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 11:09pm On May 27, 2022
Ibime:

That's too much rigging and very dangerous

You do not have to do.much rigging with Buhari who already comes with 40% of the total vote. You only need to rig the last 10% in a worst case scenario

Tinubu cannot bring more than 20% of the vote in a contest against Atiku. Atiku already has the South on his side from last election in a face off with Tinubu and will collect most of the North when Tinubu picks a Christian VP. That's too much rigging. Even an oil company will struggle with that rig.
Nigerian Polithiefcians are rig first, court case later cheesy...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 11:17pm On May 27, 2022
BlueRayDick:

A lot of things can happen between now and next year, don’t be so sure . In 2014 nobody thought for real Buhari would be sworn in on 29th May 2015.

The 7 defecting PDP governors; Saraki Amaechi and co happened and some other political stuff that tilt the scale in Bubu’s side. Just wait till next year before u start placing bet on who will win and who won’t . Make money no go gum for board
grin. My candidate for 2019 was Fela Durotoye, i just couldn't see myself vote for Buhari or Atiku. My candidate this year in Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, if he gets the ticket i will vote for him. If APC gives it to Tinubu or Jonathan, i will vote for Kingsley Moghalu.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 11:19pm On May 27, 2022
TrebleChamp:
grin. My candidate for 2019 was Fela Durotoye, i just couldn't see myself vote for Buhari or Atiku. My candidate this year in Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, if he gets the ticket i will vote for him. If APC gives it to Tinubu or Jonathan, i will vote for Kingsley Moghalu.
Just don't vote then. It is the same. lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:20pm On May 27, 2022
Expert17:
Lol, you remember this short guy then Saliu Popoola...another Pako product

My days of visiting Pako Stadium and Kuwait field were late 90s and early 2000s. I don't remember this guy. Taiye was just a stubborn guy that time.

If you live in that area, You suppose know one popular Ashi joint for that Pako bus stop. Nihilist sabi the place wella

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 11:20pm On May 27, 2022
Android22:
Mehn, you are a breath of fresh air. Not saying I disagree with everything I have read but come on a lot of what people are saying here is simply phantasm.

Buhari backing Jonathan.

Atiku being this really popular and loved guy in the North.

Wike being a strong candidate that has enough money to match Atiku?

Come on.

Not trying to say you're wrong

But you think Jonathan just woke up, abandoned a party he probably had a lot of supporters, paid 100 million and joined a new party, contested his eligibility in court, has the knowledge that he has no structure in this new party, and all other variables for NOTHING?

I know humans are stupid, but nobody would be this stupid

Jonathan has been backed by people in that party. Images of him and Mamman Daura have sufficed.

I believe he is backed by the President. Whether he will win or lose is another story entirely.

But yes, someone, obviously bigger than the aspirants is urging him on

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 11:31pm On May 27, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Wow

And look at me thinking he is No Match for tinubu

Wahala Dey sha
Bubu's govt terrible performance between 2015 to 2019 was responsible for that outcome. Imagine a bag of rice jumping from 7k in 2014 to 19.5k in 2016, and kept rising to its current 30k plus. Buhari also waited 6 months before appointing his economic team and ministers, only to forward names of Lai Mohammed and co afterwards to senate. While Nigerians thought he waited that long, because he was probably looking for technocrats....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 11:37pm On May 27, 2022
One person I didn't expect to have issues with his primaries was Akin Alabi.
Is this because of Ajimobi's death or what?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:40pm On May 27, 2022
kingBolton:
One person I didn't expect to have issues with his primaries was Akin Alabi.
Is this because of Ajimobi's death or what?

Ajimobi and Akalas death paved way for Teslim Folarin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 11:48pm On May 27, 2022
izzou:

But you think Jonathan just woke up, abandoned a party he probably had a lot of supporters, paid 100 million and joined a new party, contested his eligibility in court, has the knowledge that he has no structure in this new party, and all other variables for NOTHING?

Jonathan has been backed by people in that party. Images of him and Mamman Daura have sufficed.

I believe he is backed by the President. Whether he will win or lose is another story entirely.

I never try to overestimate or underestimate politicians. They are as stupid as you think and not as stupid as you think.

You don't know if some man of God prophesied to Jonathan that they saw him win if he decamped to APC. You don't know if he had a dream that is leading him down that path. It must not be Buhari who even within his party is largely apolitical.

I mean, who encouraged Ogbonnaya Onuh, Godwin Emefiele, Orji Uzor Kalu, Timipreye Slyva, Chris Ngige to venture into vying for the biggest political office in the land?

If Buhari had a consensus candidate, you and me know that APC would not have had many other candidates vying against such a person. But Buhari has said he will only back the winner of the primaries. Which is why everyone else feels it is fair game.

But the Buhari-GEJ narrative to me, is highly unlikely.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 11:51pm On May 27, 2022
raumdeuter:

Ajimobi and Akalas death paved way for Teslim Folarin
Teslim just won his primaries now, this may help Akin Alabi because that is his camp and his own primaries was suspended.

Larride
What do you think are Folarin chances against Seyi, seeing that Eeyi has chased almost every body out of his party in the state?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:53pm On May 27, 2022
izzou:

You are right. I first read of Buhari meeting GEJ to whine him to run for APC in January in Saharareporters and it stands to reason that a guy with no delegates will not move somewhere to contest without a powerful hand moving him.

Whatever happens now will be a contest between Buhari and Tinubu I think. And I doubt Buhari has the nous to take Tinubu out, but GEJ must think so to throw his hat in.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:57pm On May 27, 2022
kingBolton:

Teslim just won his primaries now, this may help Akin Alabi because that is his camp and his own primaries was suspended.

Larride
What do you think are Folarin chances against Seyi, seeing that Eeyi has chased almost every body out of his party in the state?

I think the Presidential election in 2023 comes before Governorship

If APC wins presidency then a week later they can flood Oyo state to stampede Seyi out. Since Osun wont be voting, Ondo wont be voting and Ekiti too

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 12:03am On May 28, 2022
Android22:
Just don't vote then. It is the same. lol
Yea i know, but i love to exercise my right to vote on election day...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 12:06am On May 28, 2022
APC has postponed their presidential primaries to June 6-7th
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 12:11am On May 28, 2022
raumdeuter:

I think the Presidential election in 2023 comes before Governorship

If APC wins presidency then a week later they can flood Oyo state to stampede Seyi out. Since Osun wont be voting, Ondo wont be voting and Ekiti too
Seyi might just be fighting for his life in 2023. I wondered how Seyi got himself into so much fight within his party that even incumbent Senators are decamping Sha. It's supriseing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:24am On May 28, 2022
User09:

2 things.

I think someone said earlier that barring an act of God, APC (and likely Tinubu will be president). I'm with that person.

Again a lot of people do not realise that Atiku is detested in the core North. Man hardly ever wins his ward, He's very much seen as Westernized.

Even the PDP Northern Governors dont like him and would likely play against him plus he's not even got his own base/followership or even structure over there.

Where is all these constants of him winning the North coming from. Buhari loathes him ( this goes way back) and would never actively or tacitly support him. Off the top of my head, I can mention 5 Northern politicians who would have Atiku scraping for leftovers cheesy

A lot of comments here are wishful thinking rather than facing the realities on ground

I don laugh tire. grin

Someone said GEJ will win SW overwhelming. Northern cabals will rig out Tinubu from APC (Let’s even assume that’s possible) and Osibanjo and GEJ will now come win SW overwhelming. cheesy

I even read Atiku will win SS/SE.

It’s almost as if no lessons was learnt in 2015 to what happened to PDP.

Make I dey laugh dey go.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:25am On May 28, 2022
kingBolton:

Seyi might just be fighting for his life in 2023. I wondered how Seyi got himself into so much fight within his party that even incumbent Senators are decamping Sha. It's supriseing

The people in Oyo seem to like Seyi Makinde but he too dey act power drunk. He is getting into many fights at once. Picking fights with Fayose and almost everyone in PDP

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:32am On May 28, 2022
izzou:

Who is Mamman Daura in APC? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:35am On May 28, 2022
kingBolton:

Larride

They can only win Seyi if they all work together. APC lost in 2019 in Oyo because of a number of people that worked against the party.

If they can manage the post primaries issue well and work together as one, they will flog Seyi.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 12:38am On May 28, 2022
larride:

They can only win Seyi if they all work together. APC lost in 2019 in Oyo because of a number of people that worked against the party.

If they can manage the post primaries issue well and work together as one, they will flog Seyi.
I don't know much about Oyo state politics Sha but with the number of fights in the Oyo PDP , won't that affect Seyi ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:44am On May 28, 2022
kingBolton:

I don't know much about Oyo state politics Sha but with the number of fights in the Oyo PDP , won't that affect Seyi ?

7 months is a long time in politics. Depending on how APC manage it’s house after the post primaries, there’s nothing that says APC will not have in fighting also and some will decamp to Seyi side.

IF all of them work together so support them flag bearer, they will defeat Seyi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:03am On May 28, 2022
larride:

7 months is a long time in politics. Depending on how APC manage it’s house after the post primaries, there’s nothing that says APC will not have in fighting also and some will decamp to Seyi side.

IF all of them work together so support them flag bearer, they will defeat Seyi.

Seyi has been doing some last minute fence mending with some politicians like Gbolarunmi and Tegbe

He also has a militia of Motor park touts that wear red beret led by Auxiliary who is ready to serve anyone hot hot with guns and machete

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 1:10am On May 28, 2022
raumdeuter:

Seyi has been doing some last minute fence mending with some politicians like Gbolarunmi and Tegbe

He also has a militia of Motor park touts that wear red beret led by Auxiliary who is ready to serve anyone hot hot with guns and machete

Be like you no sabi Teslim Folarin? Teslim gan gan na King of Awon boys.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 1:20am On May 28, 2022
raumdeuter:

lol

You are still very conversant with Oyo politics.

How come?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 1:21am On May 28, 2022
larride:

Be like you no sabi Teslim Folarin? Teslim gan gan na King of Awon boys.
is he apc governorship aspirant oyo? Thought he is going for Senate or something.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14258) (14259) (14260) (14261) (14262) (14263) (14264) ... (19172) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m), Epositive(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.