Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,347 members, 7,860,894 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:15 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10727438 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14307) (14308) (14309) (14310) (14311) (14312) (14313) ... (19390) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:04pm On May 29, 2022
Elder0001:

. All that bullshît is none of my business.
All I want is a president that will allow money to go round, just like pre-Buhari days

What exactly does this mean? This myth has been paraded endlessly. I would like you to expand on this statement.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:07pm On May 29, 2022
popizaino:
All this with defensive Liability Trent and Coward VVD.

Still waiting for what balance James can point to having better than Trent except nairaland gossips of being a liability.

Did they win premier league ?

Did they win champions league ? If Arnold wasn’t a liability Vinícius won’t score that easy goal

Same Arnold was one of the worst players when Aston Villa beat Liverpool 7-2

Arnold is good in going forward no cap ,Liverpool style of play will always cover him up so it will be hard for him to get exposed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:14pm On May 29, 2022
donstan18:

Them forbid Inesta to score and assist like Ozil?

Can we see Ozil's individual awards that supersede this ?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:15pm On May 29, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Did they win champions league ? If Arnold wasn’t a liability Vinícius won’t score that easy goal

Arnold is good in going forward no cap ,Liverpool style of play will always cover him up so it will be hard for him to get exposed

Ok.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:23pm On May 29, 2022
popizaino:

Can we see Ozil's individual awards that supersede this ?

Busquet individual award that supersede this?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:27pm On May 29, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Grealish ripped him apart that very day.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by milann: 8:30pm On May 29, 2022
Kloppo:

Since you are a SAINT grin,donstan will be interested...Guess you are still intact like what is inscribed on your club jersey cheesy....
yes. Although i've had öral sex before
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:37pm On May 29, 2022
donstan18:

Busquet individual award that supersede this?

So which one is balance James having more than liability Trent?

Trophies or individual awards? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 29, 2022
milann:
yes. Although i've had öral sex before

Wouldn't matter to donstan18 spirituality as far as you still a VIRGIN
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 8:46pm On May 29, 2022
Next EPL season starts on August 6th, and the fixtures will be released on June 16th
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:55pm On May 29, 2022
popizaino:

So which one is balance James having more than liability Trent?

Trophies or individual awards? grin
Trophies and Individual awards.

Bale>>>Mbappe?? grin

Yea...?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by milann: 8:55pm On May 29, 2022
Kloppo:

Wouldn't matter to donstan18 spirituality as far as you still a VIRGIN
hope he has a big cöck
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:59pm On May 29, 2022
Over 10 different links and no one rated Balanced James above Liability Trent,in fact Liability Trent was rated as number one in most of this link ....but I am not normal for rating Trent above balance James according to football trolls. Go and learn more stupid takes from Dayo before you engage me in football. And as for capaldi always cheering nonsense from the fence hope this links exposes your stupidity once more.

https://khelnow.com/football/top-10-right-backs-in-the-world-in-2021

https://www.90min.com/posts/the-top-5-right-backs-in-the-world-2021-ranked

https://www.footballcritic.com/top-players/backs

https://playersbio.com/football-right-backs/

https://www.1sports1.com/best-right-backs-in-the-world-right-now/3/?amp=1&_gl=1%2Au8qiqy%2A_ga%2AYW1wLXpsVFVuQm03UDdGWXJ2b2EwTjRKalI1bzd6RTFZSWw1ZmlpM25ybEZKRThmMDdfY2Z0dVhtcHg5WldOX2ZoeE4.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/11790753/top-5-premier-league-right-backs-revealed-with-trent-alexander-arnold-in-top-spot-ahead-of-man-utd-ace-aaron-wan-bissaka/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sportskeeda.com/amp/football/5-best-right-backs-premier-league-season-2021-22-trent-james

https://www.goal.com/en/lists/best-premier-league-fantasy-football-defenders-2021-22/1qm10q0faehxf1usjjwe8dq1ed

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/ranked-10-best-right-backs-world-trent-alexander-arnold-liverpool-man-city-cancelo

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sportbible.com/football/53021-best-right-backs-world-right-now-20210630.amp.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mykhel.com/amphtml/football/yearender-2021-five-best-full-backs-in-premier-league-180292.html
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 29, 2022
donstan18:

Grealish ripped him apart that very day.

cool

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:01pm On May 29, 2022

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:01pm On May 29, 2022
donstan18:

Trophies and Individual awards.

Bale>>>Mbappe?? grin

Yea...?

Did you watch Bale's peak ?

Tell us about Trent and Balance James which one does balance James have over Trent.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:11pm On May 29, 2022
popizaino:

Did you watch Bale's peak ?

Tell us about Trent and Balance James which one does balance James have over Trent.
Bale>>> Mbappe

Yea?

He has both over trophies and Individual awards more.

So Bale>>> Mbappe now right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 29, 2022
donstan18:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Show chelski EPL parade in the last 5years or match it with any of your parade

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:14pm On May 29, 2022
donstan18:

Bale>>> Mbappe

Yea?

He has both over trophies and Individual awards more.

So Bale>>> Mbappe now right?

I can speak in favour of Bale but before then show me Bale's world cup.

Now what exactly does balance James have more than Liability Trent.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:19pm On May 29, 2022
Did Obasanjo say anything like this ?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:21pm On May 29, 2022
popizaino:
Did Obasanjo say anything like this ?

Yesss..
Around 2018 or so he said it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:24pm On May 29, 2022
popizaino:

I can speak in favour of Bale but before then show me Bale's world cup.

Now what exactly does balance James have more than Liability Trent.
Good.

Now let’s take it from there.

Nzozi>> KDB

Because of World Cup

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:28pm On May 29, 2022
Jodera:
Yesss..
Around 2018 or so he said it

Lol

And this is me still harbouring small thoughts of Wike likely to match him in money aspect. grin

Izzou talk say Wike go collect loan to match Atiku knows what he was saying be that grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:28pm On May 29, 2022
Kloppo:

Show chelski EPL parade in the last 5years or match it with any of your parade
No be the parade be this?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:29pm On May 29, 2022
"Compared with heterosexual men, MSM evidenced greater all-cause mortality. Approximately 13% of Men who have sex with men died from HIV-related causes compared with 0.1% of men reporting only female partners. "

"In addition, population-based surveys over the last decade have consistently documented elevated risk for suicide attempts among gay and bisexual men compared with heterosexual men."

Men who have sex with men (MSM) are a well-documented group at elevated risk for HIV infection.1 Indeed, estimates suggest that 9% to 27% of gay and bisexual men and MSM in the United States are currently living with HIV infection"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3093261/
Donjazet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:30pm On May 29, 2022
donstan18:

Good.

Now let’s take it from there.

Nzozi>> KDB

Because of World Cup

I have entertained enough of your shenanigans, you tell us what Balance James has that Liability Trent doesn't have ..........from individual awards to trophy .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:32pm On May 29, 2022
popizaino:

Lol

And this is me still harbouring small thoughts of Wike likely to match him in money aspect. grin

talk say Wike go collect loan to match Atiku knows what he was saying be that grin

Rivers state Civil servants money don catch fire. E dey for delegates pocket grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:34pm On May 29, 2022
popizaino:

I have entertained enough of your shenanigans, you tell us what Balance James has that Liability Trent doesn't have ..........from individual awards to trophy .
You’re just getting started.

You must provide Delima’s UCL to prove Giroud isn’t better.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:35pm On May 29, 2022
izzou:

Rivers state Civil servants money don catch fire. E dey for delegates pocket grin

grin grin grin grin

That your talk that day funny me die .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:36pm On May 29, 2022
donstan18:

You’re just getting started.

You must provide Delima’s UCL to prove Giroud isn’t better.

Show us what balance James has more than liability Trent........all this your other comparison had one with better trophy or individual awards to show for ? Which of this balance James having more than liability Trent?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:36pm On May 29, 2022
popizaino:

Lol

Izzou talk say Wike go collect loan to match Atiku knows what he was saying be that grin
Lol... People for here wey talk say atiku money long definitely know wetin dem dey talk about.
Na people wey dey brag about wike money with Atiku dey make me laff from sidelines
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GloriousGbola: 9:37pm On May 29, 2022
izzou:

You die of poverty or you die of air pollution. Whichever comes first. Glory to wicked wike

(1) (2) (3) ... (14307) (14308) (14309) (14310) (14311) (14312) (14313) ... (19390) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: timbros(m), Whizlight(m), Omoluabi16(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.