Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:17 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10730182 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14310) (14311) (14312) (14313) (14314) (14315) (14316) ... (19393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:21am On May 30, 2022
Joezinho:

Thats messi generally wanting team success, this is Hazard personally kicking off again after lengthy injury, he has done it before with Chelsea he will do it again.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:25am On May 30, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Why this sudden vayolence chief?
This is why cr7 is a self centered person, you will do the impossible to win ucl like football is lawn tennis, he believe he is the one that made it possible for Madrid to win ucl, whereas he only fed from his team effort while messi fed the team effort and don’t make it aboout himself when talking.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:28am On May 30, 2022
donstan18:

You don’t make the rules.

James is a more balanced player than Trent.

If you think he’s not better because of trophies Trent won with Liverpool, then you must show me Delima’s UCL to prove Giroud who won UCL isn’t better.

World cup and ucl which is the bigger trophy?
Ronaldo dominated and won World Cup, he wasn’t passenger.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:40am On May 30, 2022
Itsrm:

Lol. I was not wrong. Let's go over events of yesterday again.
Wike approached the podium in grand style, the whole of the stadium came alive with chants of Wike Wike.

Atiku knew he was definitely losing, some forced last minute consultation took place then Tambuwal happened

The rest is history.

E be like say u are new to naija politics . When has the crowd chanting ur name been the sign of assured victory ?

Below are pictures of Jonathan campaign in Kaduna in 2015. Guess what , Jonathan lost kaduna scoring about 480k to Buhari’s over 1.1m votes. Na by crowd ?

We told u Atiku has been contesting in primaries at the national level for almost 3 decades , he knows all the tricks in the book and intrigues of this kind of election/selection process. You insisted Wike has been strategizing while Atiku was lounging in Dubai and Wike can match him dollar for dollar.

I smiled when I saw a post quoting Rivers state FAAC allocation, talking about how Wike has access to millions of dollars as if all those funds go to his private account straight. We are talking of Atiku that was making money as assistant Comptroller of customs under military rule, contested 1992 election as a millionaire already, campaigned and won 1999 Adamawa governorship election as a millionaire, became Vice President and enriched himself so much that he ploughed enough to his numerous businesses. I saw the argument that Atiku left government 15 years ago and cannot have deeper pocket than Wike that is still in government …. I laughed. It’s just like saying Tinubu that left government 15 years ago is still not richer than Udom Emmanuel because the latter currently has access to Akwa Ibom’s oil money grin

All these last minute consultations u are now talking about are the things people like Atiku had already factored in and didn’t bother going about snapping pictures with delegates wearing his campaign t shirts and fez caps .

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:30am On May 30, 2022
Ibime:

It's gonna be a long preseason

A very long one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:36am On May 30, 2022
Joezinho:

Just checking on you OG.

The recent clampdown on bikes in Lagos made me realize just maybe yours might be amongst the unfortunate ones seized.

Jesu grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 6:37am On May 30, 2022
Griffon:

Jesu grin grin grin grin

Baba, forget some of our antics here. We are trying to be our brother's keeper. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:47am On May 30, 2022
Although the president has not indicated who he is backing for the APC presidential primaries, an informed presidency source explained that “former President Jonathan is certainly not in the picture at all and the mentioning of his name has been invoking feelings of absurdity and ridicule in the Villa.” Larride come and explain once again

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:47am On May 30, 2022
As in. . .

Biome this one suppose be Marina effect. Pant wey dem drop no be for careless movement.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 6:52am On May 30, 2022
Expert17:

From this, Carvajal is VVD's man, while Fabinho should be marking/stopping Valverde (where the fvck was Robertson)

When I saw Vini running in acres of space towards Liverpool post untracked i knew there will be problem. I later saw in the replay that TAA tucked in, what a terrible defending. And you are right all these happened because Robertson was no where to be found
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 6:57am On May 30, 2022
Expert17:

Defending is 60% positioning.

VVD did his job, cutting out the most dangerous option - Carvajal.

From this image, this should have bn a simple 4 vs 4 defending.

VVD - Carvajal

Konate - Benzema

Fabinho - Valverde

Trent - Vini

How then did Robertson allow Carvajal outrun him from the opposite direction to join the attack?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:15am On May 30, 2022
Ousmane Dembele is reportedly close to agreeing a move to Chelsea which would be the first signing of the Todd Boehly era.

(
@MirrorFootball
)

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 7:19am On May 30, 2022
raumdeuter:

Explain how this is the image of when Valverde got the ball

You are correct, if VVD ran towards Valverde here, Carvajal wont have been a threat, the hesitance of VVD to deal with the threat made Fabinho to join to help, but by that time it was late.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:57am On May 30, 2022
grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:59am On May 30, 2022
There are American biolabs in Lagos, Zaria and Abuja cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 8:00am On May 30, 2022
It’s Peter Obi v. Pat Utomi in today’s Labour Party primaries.
One thing is certain, there will be no dollar rain grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:04am On May 30, 2022
Finally

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:06am On May 30, 2022
PDPGuy:
It’s Peter Obi v. Pat Utomi in today’s Labour Party primaries.
One thing is certain, there will be no dollar rain grin

What if Pat Utomi wins?

grin grin grin

Obi supporters fit craze oh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:20am On May 30, 2022
izzou:

I saw make I laugh small

grin grin grin grin

Votes from delegates in the North won't matter grin
Baba said Wike is grand master strategist only to say last minute decision for tambuwal to step down did it for Atiku.

I come dey ask myself... Who come be the master strategist and who come be the learner grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:23am On May 30, 2022
It all started with this

ShadowWalker00:
Everywhere you go.

Wike Wike Wike Wike.

First they said he won't stand a chance in the primary, now music don change to he won't even come second in 2023.

Nah by social media noise, when he becomes president get ready to commit suicide.

Ipob go dey hear aja sare owo jona.

King of grassroots Wike.

Anyways some of us been knew that it was Wike vs Tinubu since 2021.

Then, it got to this

ShadowWalker00:

Tinubu sef will not pray to face Wike cheesy cheesy.

And then....We could no believe our eyes

ShadowWalker00:
Me I am sha supporting whoever emerges in Apc fields as long it is a southerner.

8 years of Fulani, another Fulani Muslim cannot takeover.

That why I will forever rate Wike at least he could have chosen vp slot unlike cowards like Okowa, Ubom and the rest.

Anyways, Tinubu 2023. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Will his opinion change again after June 7?

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:24am On May 30, 2022
donstan18:

To understand better...

You can check Torres >>> Drogba

Pique >>> Thiago Silva

Then get back to me

Torres has world cup and Euro,Drogba has league titles.

Pique has all the trophies in this world,Thiago Silva has more individual awards.

Trent has UCL,EPL and individual awards,fill in the space for balance James using either individual awards or trophy .

Do that and get back to me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:28am On May 30, 2022
Jodera:
Baba said Wike is grand master strategist only to say last minute decision for tambuwal to step down did it for Atiku.

I come dey ask myself... Who come be the master strategist and who come be the learner grin grin

grin grin grin cheesy

Wike never recover from the shock.

Shebi e go Channels TV go boast for Seyi say make e congratulate am?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:31am On May 30, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Kalabari is Ijaw.

Oh really?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:39am On May 30, 2022
izzou:

grin grin grin cheesy

Wike never recover from the shock.

Shebi e go Channels TV go boast for Seyi say make e congratulate am?
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:40am On May 30, 2022
popizaino:

Torres has world cup and Euro,Drogba has league titles.

Pique has all the trophies in this world,Thiago Silva has more individual awards.

Trent has UCL,EPL and individual awards,fill in the space for balance James using either individual awards or trophy .

Do that and get back to me.
Lies!!

There’s no individual awards that Silva has that Pique didn’t win.

He still won more trophies than Thiago Silva.

So confirm again that Pique is better. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:41am On May 30, 2022
hensben:
World cup and ucl which is the bigger trophy?
Ronaldo dominated and won World Cup, he wasn’t passenger.
Is this logic applicable to Hazard too?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:45am On May 30, 2022
izzou:
It all started with this

Then, it got to this

And then....We could no believe our eyes

Will his opinion change again after June 7?
grin grin

Na it.srm opinion wey change naim shock me pass. At least sulele no too make mouth. The kind confidence Its.rm make pre-primary election and the kind humility after that needs to be studied aswear. The switching was so seamless grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:45am On May 30, 2022
donstan18:

Is this logic applicable to Hazard too?
grin grin grin grin

Make I see how he wan take dodge am grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:48am On May 30, 2022
donstan18:

Lies!!

There’s no individual awards that Silva has that Pique didn’t win[b][/b].

He still won more trophies than Thiago Silva.

So confirm again that Pique is better. grin

Show me Gerald Pique winning this award

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:54am On May 30, 2022
popizaino:

Don’t you have shame atall? grin grin cheesy cheesy

So because Cavani has won Golden foot award and Messi hasn’t won it, he has individual awards than Messi? grin

Trophies and Individual awards.... Pique >> Thiago Silva

Confirm again let’s move to Torres >> Drogba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:56am On May 30, 2022
Balance James does not have anything more than liability Trent be it trophy or individual awards except for emotional balance from you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:57am On May 30, 2022
popizaino:

Thiago won these ones too? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14310) (14311) (14312) (14313) (14314) (14315) (14316) ... (19393) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kingBolton, bolu96(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.