Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10618449 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14309) (14310) (14311) (14312) (14313) (14314) (14315) ... (19264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 29, 2022
donstan18:

Pre and Post Klopp.

One EPL

Show me any coach in your club history living or dead that has done a complete set

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 10:48pm On May 29, 2022
Joezinho:
Where is bikeman Omo Olo Okada? It's been ages.

Sanwo Olu don seize him bike? grin
I don't understand what you're finding me for? To troll? I can't understand why you will want to do that?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:51pm On May 29, 2022
donstan18:

Bro I said Valdez>>> Buffon, Van Dar Saar and Cech.

Kindly use your logic.

If you don't understand my English,Just ask me to call all the PH peeps on this thread so that tell will interpret for you in kalabari, ikwere or ijaw dialect

Now if you notice The trio can point to individual awards over Valdez,while Valdez can also point to trophy one .

So which of these will balance James point over Trent ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 29, 2022
Joezinho:
Where is bikeman Omo Olo Okada? It's been ages.

Sanwo Olu don seize him bike? grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:09pm On May 29, 2022
popizaino:

If you don't understand my English,Just ask me to call all the PH peeps on this thread so that tell will interpret for you in kalabari, ikwere or ijaw dialect

Now if you notice The trio can point to individual awards over Valdez,while Valdez can also point to trophy one .

Individual awards and Trophies.

Torres>>>Drogba??

A gentle reminder below...

popizaino:

Everyone was always better than Drogba till they were ask to come and lead Chelsea.............. Fernando Torres easily comes to mind .
grin grin grin grin

So use individual awards and trophies to rate them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 11:11pm On May 29, 2022
BikeMan:
I don't understand what you're finding me for? To troll? I can't understand why you will want to do that?
Just checking on you OG.

The recent clampdown on bikes in Lagos made me realize just maybe yours might be amongst the unfortunate ones seized.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 11:19pm On May 29, 2022
Donstan18 and Popiziano

4 pages +

E never do?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 11:23pm On May 29, 2022
Itsrm:

You will swallow that L. I remember telling you from day one when we had that discussion. Wike is not your average politician. He's a master strategist. All these while Atike was in Dubai, Wike was already scheming to be president.

The votes from delegates in the North will not matter as I have shown. The general election is another thing entirely

I saw make I laugh small

grin grin grin grin

Votes from delegates in the North won't matter grin

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 11:29pm On May 29, 2022
izzou:

I saw make I laugh small

grin grin grin grin

It will not matter oh then later he tried and nobody expected him to do as well as he did.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:31pm On May 29, 2022
donstan18:

Individual awards and Trophies.

Torres>>>Drogba??

A gentle reminder below...

grin grin grin grin

So use individual awards and trophies to rate them.

What does Balance James have that Trent doesn't have?

Trophy or individual awards?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 11:34pm On May 29, 2022
izzou:

I saw make I laugh small

grin grin grin grin

Lol. I was not wrong. Let's go over events of yesterday again.

Wike approached the podium in grand style, the whole of the stadium came alive with chants of Wike Wike.

Atiku knew he was definitely losing, some forced last minute consultation took place then Tambuwal happened

The rest is history.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:34pm On May 29, 2022
izzou:
Donstan18 and Popiziano

4 pages +

E never do?

Tell donstan18 to tell us what balance James has that Trent doesn't have.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:39pm On May 29, 2022
popizaino:

What does Balance James have that Trent doesn't have?

Trophy or individual awards?
1. You said Pique is better and legendary than Thiago Silva. That he’s greater.

Kindly use your logic to confirm that Torres>> Drogba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:43pm On May 29, 2022
This one thinks he is exposing me while exposing himself instead grin,honestly, I am enjoying your show of shame but you are not bringing anything worthy to debunk,go and learn more from Dayo.

Drogba can point to four league titles won,torres on the other will point to world cup and Euro that drogba doesn't have.

Now tell the whole thread what Balance James has that Liability Trent will not have .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:44pm On May 29, 2022
donstan18:

1. You said Pique is better and legendary than Thiago Silva. That he’s greater.

Kindly use your logic to confirm that Torres>> Drogba

Tell us what balance James has that liability Trent doesn't have it should be hard now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:45pm On May 29, 2022
popizaino:

Tell us what balance James has that liability Trent doesn't have it should be hard now.
Trophies and Individual award.

Torres >>> Drogba

Is the ministry moving? grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:52pm On May 29, 2022
The fact you've been parroting the narrative that James is actually better than Arnold for years without anybody calling you out must have had you thinking you were right grin.

I decided to have your time today and you have been heckling since then .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:53pm On May 29, 2022
donstan18:

Trophies and Individual award.

Torres >>> Drogba

Is the ministry moving? grin

What does Balance James have to claim he is better than Trent?

Trophies or individual awards?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:55pm On May 29, 2022
popizaino:

What does Balance James have to claim he is better than Trent?

Trophies or individual awards?
“Pique is better than Thiago Silva”

This is where your logic landed you today.

I need more okoto please.

Using your individual awards and Trophies.

Confirm Torres>>> Drogba.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:58pm On May 29, 2022
donstan18:

“Pique is better than Thiago Silva”

This is where your logic landed you today.

I need more okoto please.

Using your individual awards and Trophies.

Confirm Torres>>> Drogba.

Tell us how balance James is better than Trent, trophies wise or individual awards grin and stop running around and tell us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:01am On May 30, 2022
You can't just make a claim and run away with it without been able to defend it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:01am On May 30, 2022
popizaino:

Tell us how balance James is better than Trent, trophies wise or individual awards grin and stop running around and tell us.
Same way Torres is better than Drogba and Pique better than Thiago Silva. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:06am On May 30, 2022
izzou:
Donstan18 and Popiziano

4 pages +

E never do?

It's gonna be a long preseason

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:10am On May 30, 2022
donstan18:

Same way Torres is better than Drogba and Pique better than Thiago Silva. cheesy

Just to tell us what makes Balance James better than Trent you have called all the players that ever existed without telling what we demanded of you?

Pls tell us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:14am On May 30, 2022
popizaino:

Just to tell us what makes Balance James better than Trent you have called all the players that ever existed without telling what we demanded of you?

Pls tell us.
James is more balanced than Trent because he’s more defensive and still produces same attacking stats with lesser games.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:16am On May 30, 2022
donstan18:

James is more balanced than Trent because he’s more defensive and still produces same attacking stats with lesser games.

If he truly all this then it should reflect in his individual awards at least.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:20am On May 30, 2022
popizaino:

If he truly all this then it should reflect in his individual awards at least.

To understand better...

You can check Torres >>> Drogba

Pique >>> Thiago Silva

Then get back to me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DitariDisciple2: 12:40am On May 30, 2022
popizaino:

Now if you notice The trio can point to individual awards over Valdez,while Valdez can also point to trophy

Kalabari is Ijaw.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Think4Yourself: 3:24am On May 30, 2022
grin

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:26am On May 30, 2022
Unlimited22:

Omo this isn't the full picture but this GIF funng grin

Who was he marking there? My grandma's ghost? grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Point and kill defender

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 4:20am On May 30, 2022
I knew it was only matter of time before that Van Djik moment turn better dogggie NFT grin

It didn’t take as long I had envisaged

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:49am On May 30, 2022
izzou:

I saw make I laugh small

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14309) (14310) (14311) (14312) (14313) (14314) (14315) ... (19264) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Shegzdave, hensben(m), DammyOlu123(m), BlueAngel444, Jodera, forgiveness and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.