Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10730590 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14311) (14312) (14313) (14314) (14315) (14316) (14317) ... (19393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:02am On May 30, 2022
donstan18:

Don’t you have shame atall? grin grin cheesy cheesy

So because Cavani has won Golden foot award and Messi hasn’t won it, he has individual awards than Messi? grin

Trophies and Individual awards.... Pique >> Thiago Silva

Confirm again let’s move to Torres >> Drogba

Na you be the shameless one,how can Liability Trent edge balance James in both trophies and individuals awards and you still have the nerves to keep disrespecting Trent and reduce his brilliant season to the goal scored by Vinicus?

For all the absurd comparisons that you have brought since yesterday,you will notice one edge one in terms of either trophy or individual awards which makes my points for only except for balance James who can't point to any of this above Trent.

Rest and go learn more raumdeute.r before you engage me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:08am On May 30, 2022
popizaino:

Na you be the shameless one,how can Liability Trent edge balance James in both trophies and individuals awards and you still have the nerves to keep disrespecting Trent and reduce his brilliant season to the goal scored by Vinicus?

For all the absurd comparisons that you have brought since yesterday,you will notice one edge one in terms of either trophy or individual awards which makes my points for only except for balance James who can't point to any of this above Trent.

Rest and go learn more raumdeute.r before you engage me.
Stop running.

Kindly prove to me, using your logic that Pique isn’t better than Thiago Silva.

You’ve confirmed that yesterday, confirm again for me to be sure you weren’t drunk yesterday.

Pique >>> Thiago??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:08am On May 30, 2022
donstan18:

Thiago won these ones too? grin

Don't be so pointless and shameless man. Even if you are trolling try to be reasonable so that you don't look like a joker.

How will Thiago Silva win Catalan awards or la-Liga awards when he did not play in Barcelona or spain?

The awards that I proved Thiago Silva has over pique are in the tournament both of them have played in so sit your self down and learn.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:10am On May 30, 2022
popizaino:

Don't be so pointless and shameless man. Even if you are trolling try to be reasonable so that you don't look like a joker.

How will Thiago Silva win Catalan awards or la-Liga awards when he did not play in Barcelona or spain?

The awards that I proved Thiago Silva has over pique are in the tournament both of them have played in so sit your self down and learn.
This? grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:12am On May 30, 2022
donstan18:

Stop running.

Kindly prove to me, using your logic that Pique isn’t better than Thiago Silva.

You’ve confirmed that yesterday, confirm again for me to be sure you weren’t drunk yesterday.

Pique >>> Thiago??

What does balance James have over liability Trent in both trophy or awards? Don't go and start mentioning Marco van basten or Franz Benckenbauer to start proving none existence points.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:15am On May 30, 2022
donstan18:

This? grin

You are not saying anything man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:18am On May 30, 2022
Surf the internet for more names so that you can be able to show me what balance James has over Trent. grin

I am waiting.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:18am On May 30, 2022
popizaino:

What does balance James have over liability Trent in both trophy or awards? Don't go and start mentioning Marco van basten or Franz Benckenbauer to start proving none existence points.
Your logic...

Pique >> Silva?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:19am On May 30, 2022
popizaino:

You are not saying anything man.
Did Silva win this?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:21am On May 30, 2022
donstan18:

Your logic...

Pique >> Silva?

What does balance James have that liability Trent doesn't have?

Use trophy or individual awards as your criteria.Your time starts from now till further notice.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:23am On May 30, 2022
Amoto94:
Although the president has not indicated who he is backing for the APC presidential primaries, an informed presidency source explained that “former President Jonathan is certainly not in the picture at all and the mentioning of his name has been invoking feelings of absurdity and ridicule in the Villa.” Larride come and explain once again

I no get strength jare. Shey APC has released list of candidate that will be screened for the primary and GEJ name is missing. grin

Mamman Daura ko, Madam Kaduna ni.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:24am On May 30, 2022
donstan18:

Did Silva win this?

If you don't have any point kindly take your L and make peace with that instead of this shenanigans.

Silva is suppose to win award an that is domiciled in Barcelona when he did not play in spain ?

Make it make sense.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:27am On May 30, 2022
popizaino:

If you don't have any point kindly take your L and make peace with that instead of this shenanigans.

Silva is suppose to win award an that is domiciled in Barcelona when he did not play in spain ?

Make it make sense.
They all won it, are they playing in Spain?

Pique won it too, did Thiago win it?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:27am On May 30, 2022
Jodera:
grin grin

Na it.srm opinion wey change naim shock me pass. At least sulele no too make mouth. The kind confidence Its.rm make pre-primary election and the kind humility after that needs to be studied aswear. The switching was so seamless grin grin

They even posted a picture of Wike with all 44 Kano PDP delegates donning Wike's t-shirt and fez cap, claiming Wike has Kano votes among others on lockdown grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:27am On May 30, 2022
popizaino:

What does balance James have that liability Trent doesn't have?

Use trophy or individual awards as your criteria. Your time starts from now till further notice.
So Pique >> Thiago? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:28am On May 30, 2022

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:29am On May 30, 2022
donstan18:

They all won it, are they playing in Spain?

Pique won it too, did Thiago win it?

What Balance James have over liability Trent ?

Trophy or individual awards?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:30am On May 30, 2022
popizaino:

What Balance James have over liability Trent ?

Trophy or individual awards?
You selected an award to use against Pique, so tell us when Silva won this.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:32am On May 30, 2022
donstan18:

So Pique >> Thiago? grin

Prove to us that balance James is actually better than Trent using trophies won or individual awards.

That should too hard to do right.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:34am On May 30, 2022
donstan18:

You selected an award to use against Pique, so tell us when Silva won this.

The burden of proof lies on you to tell us what makes balance James a better player than Trent using Trophy or individual awards.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:36am On May 30, 2022
Capaldi the fence sitter,hope you checked those links yesterday,those links that exposed your stupidity.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:38am On May 30, 2022
Reply me now

Abi you still dey google names way you go take defend your ridiculous takes.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 9:39am On May 30, 2022
popizaino:
Capaldi the fence sitter,hope you checked those links yesterday,those links that exposed your stupidity .
Are you done?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:40am On May 30, 2022
popizaino:

The burden of proof lies on you to tell us what makes balance James a better player than Trent using Trophy or individual awards.
Guy focus on this award nh.

I thought you said it’s Spanish award grin

Pique won it 4 times, where’s Thiago’s?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:41am On May 30, 2022
Mukina2 your attention is needed do come and sanitize this thread for some hours.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:41am On May 30, 2022
Capaldi:

Are you done?

Fence sitter and defender of all thing stupid.

Did you see the links i dropped here yesterday to confirm the hogwash i was spewing according to you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:42am On May 30, 2022
popizaino:

Using these...

Pique >>> Thiago

Who say no?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 9:43am On May 30, 2022
popizaino:

Fence sitter and defender of all thing stupid.

Did you see the links i dropped here yesterday to confirm the hogwash i was spewing according to you?
Are you done?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:43am On May 30, 2022
15yrs ago. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:43am On May 30, 2022
donstan18:

Guy focus on this award nh.

I thought you said it’s Spanish award grin

Pique won it 4 times, where’s Thiago’s?

We will get to this but before then tell us what Balance James has over Trent using trophy and individual awards .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:44am On May 30, 2022
Amoto94:
Mukina2 your attention is needed do come and sanitize this thread for some hours.

grin grin grin grin

Abeg na only one account i get ooo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:44am On May 30, 2022
Capaldi:

Are you done?

Go and ask Balance James.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14311) (14312) (14313) (14314) (14315) (14316) (14317) ... (19393) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.