Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,807 members, 7,862,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10739940 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14339) (14340) (14341) (14342) (14343) (14344) (14345) ... (19410) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
andrewbaba44:
Ronaldo moved back to england but it’s Messi who is in France and Argentina that won a trophy before him in that same England
Hmmm
O deep cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ibime:

I watched about 15 mins of. I was impressed (in relation to usual Nigerian Governor standards). I like Governors that keep accountability of numbers. Numbers don't lie.

But las las I no get PVC and he has no chance of winning so there is little point.

Oga ibims, you don vex me!!! You don fvck up! Big time. embarassed angry cry why senior man like you no go get PVC? Abi na because you dey abroad, you wan comot your hand kpata kpata from naija affairs??
Abeg no reason like that.
Avenue dey for una wey dey diaspora to join hand save Nigeria vote. Go INEC website, you go see section for diasporan registration. Or go naija embassy there go register. Na beg I dey beg.

This goes for all of una wey dey abroad too.
Nateevs, afrodoc, raumdeuter, chic2pimp, obianojazz, airmark and others, please go to INEC's website and register to vote, there are provisions and special dispensations for you guys to vote next year. Abeg! Let's join hands together and save this our country. Your motherland beckons on you to do this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
donjazet:

Oga ibims, you don vex me!!! You don fvck up! Big time. embarassed angry cry why senior man like you no go get PVC? Abi na because you dey abroad, you wan comot your hand kpata kpata from naija affairs??
Avenue dey for una wey dey diaspora to join hand save Nigeria vote. Go INEC website, you go see section for diasporan registration. Or go naija embassy there go register. Na beg I dey beg

Naija dey do mail in vote? Of what use is PVC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ibime:

Naija dey do mail in vote? Of what use is PVC
I was going to mention this. Disenfranchisement of diasporans
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
This one caught me off guard grin

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
raumdeuter:

What was VVD and Hazard doing all night?

Both Hazard and Benzema did shakushaku all night. Courtois beasted the final and Benzema's luck in front of goal, ran out of steam, as he was useless in the box all night.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:11pm On Jun 01, 2022
donjazet:

Avenue dey for una wey dey diaspora to join hand save Nigeria vote. Go INEC website, you go see section for diasporan registration. Or go naija embassy there go register. Na beg I dey beg.

Nateevs, afrodoc, raumdeuter, chic2pimp, obianojazz, airmark and others, please go to INEC's website and register to vote, there are provisions and special dispensations for you guys to vote next year. Abeg! Let's join hands together and save this our country. Your motherland beckons on you to do this.

I plan to vote by the grace of God.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 11:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kloppo:
Shakira,pique split shocked....how can you cheat on Shakira ffs undecided
shakira is 45 pique is early 30s

girls are not smiling
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:18pm On Jun 01, 2022
Unlimited22:

I was going to mention this. Disenfranchisement of diasporans

Diasporans avoid Naija the most during election time. That's the time every Owei and Ono has been given small gun for election period.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by michigang: 11:26pm On Jun 01, 2022
donjazet:

so all these idiots dey abroad and dem go dey cause nuisance for here. Andrewbaba44, popiziano and havertz10, una dey abroad? I wan curse person
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
michigang:
so all these idiots dey abroad and dem go dey cause nuisance for here

delete joor
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
michigang:
so all these idiots dey abroad and dem go dey cause nuisance for here. Andrewbaba44, popiziano and havertz10, una dey abroad? I wan curse person

I live in Karachi Pakistan .

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by michigang: 11:42pm On Jun 01, 2022
raumdeuter:

When they see you suggesting useless players like Hidden Hazard why wont they pounce on you
is hazard still playing football
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by michigang: 11:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
andrewbaba44:

I live in Karachi Pakistan .
may the Taliban locate you

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 11:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
michigang:
Haagrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
airmark:

Both Hazard and Benzema did shakushaku all night. Courtois beasted the final and Benzema's luck in front of goal, ran out of steam, as he was useless in the box all night.

Where did you see Hazard all night?

The person doing shakushaku was the one showing nyansh in front of Valverde

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 11:56pm On Jun 01, 2022
michigang:
Got me laughing...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:03am On Jun 02, 2022
michigang:
Wow ,have the talibans left Kabul ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:24am On Jun 02, 2022
michigang:

No I dey Nigeria.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 12:38am On Jun 02, 2022
BlueMann:
This one caught me off guard grin

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 4:34am On Jun 02, 2022
popizaino:

No I dey Nigeria.

Liar
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:45am On Jun 02, 2022
Odunharry:
De Paul really played well today..
Does he have any bad game, that guy and emiliano Martinez bought a fresh air to Argentina
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:51am On Jun 02, 2022
raumdeuter:

When they see you suggesting useless players like Hidden Hazard why wont they pounce on you
This guy doesn't take prisoners grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 4:58am On Jun 02, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Does he have any bad game, that guy and emiliano Martinez bought a fresh air to Argentina

I was about saying this concerning De Paul. The guy practically idolizes Messi. E be like say the guy dey play for Messi personally and not Argentina, anytime he see Messi like this e dey always ginger

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:37am On Jun 02, 2022
BlueRayDick:

I was about saying this concerning De Paul. The guy practically idolizes Messi. E be like say the guy dey play for Messi personally and not Argentina, anytime he see Messi like this e dey always ginger
Messi may not retire after this WC,he's enjoying these new set of guys same with CR7

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:51am On Jun 02, 2022
BlueRayDick:

That guy fit kill for Messi. Always playing at the top of his game just got Messi. I never see
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:35am On Jun 02, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:42am On Jun 02, 2022
Anybody running into traffic blindly will have those pictures. Messi is the king of running into traffic senselessly cheesy cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 9:05am On Jun 02, 2022
iamoyindamola:

I watched them mostly at the COPA, the guys energy ehn no be here.
32 games unbeating for the Argentines

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:08am On Jun 02, 2022
Odunharry:

I watched them mostly at the COPA, the guys energy ehn no be here.
32 games unbeating for the Argentines
Algeria had 35game unbeaten run going into Afcon and crashed out in group stage without a single win. Calm down cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:17am On Jun 02, 2022
raumdeuter:
DiMaria on a free transfer might still be able to do a decent job for 2yrs

I rather pick dybala cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:18am On Jun 02, 2022
Trevor012:
Anybody running into traffic blindly will have those pictures. Messi is the king of running into traffic senselessly cheesy cheesy

even Lord lingardingo too grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14339) (14340) (14341) (14342) (14343) (14344) (14345) ... (19410) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Yustash001(m), DynamoDeGreat, Agadinaagwuofe, andrewbaba44, airmark(m), User09, Joseph901, Sportsweb, wman(m), liveLongNprospa(m), Feleezy(m), BlueMann, Ibunkun1(m), Ballzproblem2, swiz123(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.