Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,547 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:13 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10738824 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14342) (14343) (14344) (14345) (14346) (14347) (14348) ... (19404) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
donjazet:

Show me your PVC now. I go contribute 10k give you. cheesy cheesy

This condition get as he be oooo. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
popizaino:

This condition get as he be oooo. grin

Yes oo. We're blackmailing for a righteous cause now. grin grin
Shebi na you dey wish say abacha go come rule us again, abi you no know say if abacha be our ruler, this your startup no fit everly succeed??

You wan grow business, you no wan chook mouth, join people wey dey make effort to make our country better. cheesy cheesy
Oga show your PVC make we donate to your cause. grin cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
Arizoner:
I go woze you slap idiot
Otele mkpi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ibime:

Goat wey done chop belleful go talk anyhow. Wetin goat talk be say when he was the free man, no problem,. As soon as they put someone on him, he started losing ball anyhow.
Lol... Werey grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
donjazet:

Shebi na you dey wish say abacha go come rule us again, abi you no know say if abacha be our ruler, this your startup no fit everly succeed??

You wan grow business, you no wan chook mouth, join people wey dey make effort to make our country better. cheesy cheesy

My start-up is not domicile in Nigeria,just want to tap into her large market and atleast with Abacha kind of leader i know will only have to deal with just one particular devil not thousands of them.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
So nobody could update me about Coutinho's goal right? If na to tell me about one Korean player turning Thiago Silva una no go allow my moniker rest.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2022
I wish we could also get Paul pogba with a reduced wage. Fine player with great ability in all ramification.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
Skitmakers in Nigeria are the absolute worst, that space is saturated with nonsense, it’s either sexualized scenarios, reenactment of social habits with really annoying soundbites, or a dance

Worst part is that algorithms will adapt to people’s choices and keep feeding them stupid things, in any civilized society someone like that macaroni trash would be canceled into oblivion, Abi is it shaggy

Men I question the choices of people for those type of people to be celebrities in Nigeria

No future in that business self, with the avert of algorithmic data traders, companies have no use for influencers self, data that google has on each person here will astonish most people lipsrsealed

They are glory hunters, aligning with those pigs wouldn’t accomplish anything, Peter obi should go to rural Nigeria and tell its people his plans, should build grassroot networks to inform and keep people connected, arrange mobilization to register for pvc and get people out to vote, that would help not skitmakers, you are not going to accomplish anything with those shirts

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
popizaino:

[b] The world is moving to coconut oil [/b]and that has made every by product of coconut itself in high demand.
I didn’t know that, but why are you being sketchy with the details, break down the plan let men invest
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
donjazet:
All the skitmakers in Nigeria have declared for Peter Obi and are leading a major voting registration drive across the country, from sabinus to ogb cultist to brain jotter, Taoma and the rest.

Nigerian youths are cooking something. We are in labour now, we will give birth in 2023.
If you're a Nigerian youth and you're still doing APC vs PDP. Atiku vs Tinubu. Na you know oo.
It's beautiful seeing this call to action by these influencers.
https://twitter.com/Chude__/status/1532312502981345282?t=IolZCBHFL1ZLeF0zoaVweg&s=19

this guy!

the way you carry this Obi for head; if no be say it's common knowledge that the man is stingy i for say him bribe you

funnily enough one my friends dey pressure me make i go get my PVC say make we vote Obi but i no get energy for Naija politics ..i don't trust any Nigerian politician

but anyways i might just change my mind and give it a try. Send link

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 3:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
donjazet:

This one enter grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
popizaino:
Ousmane Dembele to Chelsea, done deal. Full agreement reached on a five year deal, valid until June 2027. Medical, official signature & club statement pending. ��� #CFC

Thomas Tuchel was key to explain the project and get the green light from Dembele on a free transfer.

Copied.

Bigkesh will be celebrating wherever he is
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
donjazet:

Show me your PVC now. I go contribute 10k give you. cheesy cheesy

PVC wey him go use vote Tinubu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 3:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
Havertz10:
Skitmakers in Nigeria are the absolute worst, that space is saturated with nonsense, it’s either sexualized scenarios, reenactment of social habits with really annoying soundbites, or a dance

Worst part is that algorithms will adapt to people’s choices and keep feeding them stupid things, in any civilized society someone like that macaroni trash would be canceled into oblivion, Abi is it shaggy

Men I question the choices of people for those type of people to be celebrities in Nigeria

No future in that business self, with the avert of algorithmic data traders, companies have no use for influencers self, data that google has on each person here will astonish most people lipsrsealed

They are glory hunters, aligning with those pigs wouldn’t accomplish anything, Peter obi should go to rural Nigeria and tell its people his plans, should build grassroot networks to inform and keep people connected, arrange mobilization to register for pvc and get people out to vote, that would help not skitmakers, you are not going to accomplish anything with those shirts

This is a reasonable course of action for anybody claiming to be a third force that wants to make a difference in this country and not just a clout chaser like dem Sowore.

It is only when a candidate shows this level of seriousness I will take them serious. There are some places in this country , illiteracy and poverty is so rife that people only know about umbrella party and broom party. Such people are going to the polling unit to either thumbprint beside the Broom or the umbrella .

For u to get votes of such people u need to do massive voters education, introduce urself to them, let them know what u stand for , what u’ve done in similar position at the state level and what u intend to do when given the chance . If he can do this instead of the whole flamboyant mega campaign rallies the likes of APC and PDP do, maybe he can make a difference and make an emphatic statement at the polls. I mean go to places like Jigawa , Kogi , Nassarawa, Kebbi, Oyo, Ekiti, Ebonyi, etc, go to at least 10 LGA in each state and do the aforementioned .

Anything short of this , he’s not going to win 1 local government out of the 774 LGA in Nigeria irrespective of whatever the Twitter community does or says online .

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet1: 4:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
BlueRayDick:

This is a reasonable course of action for anybody claiming to be a third force that wants to make a difference in this country and not just a clout chaser like dem Sowore.

It is only when a candidate shows this level of seriousness I will take them serious. There are some places in this country , illiteracy and poverty is so rife that people only know about umbrella party and broom party. Such people are going to the polling unit to either thumbprint beside the Broom or the umbrella .

For u to get votes of such people u need to do massive voters education, introduce urself to them, let them know what u stand for , what u’ve done in similar position at the state level and what u intend to do when given the chance . If he can do this instead of the whole flamboyant mega campaign rallies the likes of APC and PDP do, maybe he can make a difference and make an emphatic statement at the polls. I mean go to places like Jigawa , Kogi , Nassarawa, Kebbi, Oyo, Ekiti, Ebonyi, etc, go to at least 10 LGA in each state and do the aforementioned .

Anything short of this , he’s not going to win 1 local government out of the 774 LGA in Nigeria irrespective of whatever the Twitter community does or says online .

Your analysis is built upon a flawed premise.
The rural people you are calculating have been a major demography in our past elections but those past elections have been won because of the general voting apathy shared by the vast majority of Nigerians, in other words, rural votes were prominent because those dwelling in urban and city areas don't vote.

To explain better. Last election 82 million Nigerians registered to vote and only 26 million voted. that's 25% of the registered vote. You can see that sooo many people just did not vote.

The average Nigerian has not yet understood the power of vote, they're either uninterested in the process (mostly the youth) or they feel their votes do not count (mostly the adults).

What peter obi is trying to do is stimulate the NON-VOTING populace. Mostly the youths, of which vast majority are active on social media. It is proving very effective so far.

Almost everyday Peter Obi is a top trending topic or name across all social media platforms, now you have celebrities and influencers joining the movement.

I'm sure you've started seeing a lot of people on your WhatsApp status advertising Peter Obi. The movement is growing.
And yes, it's moving offline, #TakeItBack movement have started organizing massive registrations unde major bridges and parks in major cities like Lagos,portharcourt, asaba, kano etc led by Mr macaroni, shagi, sabinus etc

An online go fund me approved by Peter Obi was opened day before yesterday to build peter obi's warchest with a target of 2 billion naira, (5 million dollars) under 48 hours, 3.5 million naira had been donated.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-for-takebacknaija-grassroots-mobilization

As I said the movement is gaining momentum. Just believe.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nahhh Real Madrid fans want Reece James bad bad sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet1: 4:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
There is something people are forgetting, atiku won 11 million votes last election in which the majority of that was from the southern states. The north voted overwhelmingly for APC and APC still has 17 governors out of 26 in the north and 8 in the south.

Many of Peter obi's supporters are actually people who voted PDP last election because many of the votes cast for atiku was not necessarily a vote for him but a vote AGAINST buhari

Just like many people voting for Biden was not really in support of Biden but against trump.

Now these people are leaving en masse and supporting Obi who they see as the best alternative to this evil duopoly.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
donjazet1:
There is something people are forgetting, atiku won 11 million votes last election if which the majority of that was from the southern states. The north voted overwhelmingly for APC and APC still has 17 governors out of 26 in the north and 8 in the south.

Many of Peter obi's supporters are actually people who voted PDP last election because many of the votes cast for atiku was not necessarily a vote for him but a vote against buhari

Just like many people voting for Biden was not really in support of Biden but against trump.

Now these people are leaving en masse and supporting Obi who they see as the best alternative to this evil duopoly.
PDP not Atiku got those votes. Some localities and hinterlands with the most wretched demographics only recognize the umbrella or the broom. They don't even care about the candidate. States like Akwa Ibom and Rivers are mostly and automatically PDP. The individual will only mark up on what the party can already get. You guys will see as things unfold. Alot of people are going to get reality checks in the mail.

As for Joseph "More Votes Than Obama" Biden, lol.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet1: 4:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
Android22:
PDP not Atiku got those votes. Some localities and hinterlands with the most wretched demographics only recognize the umbrella or the broom. They don't even care about the candidate. States like Akwa Ibom and Rivers are mostly and automatically PDP. The individual will only mark up on what the party can already get. You guys will see as things unfold. Alot of people are going to get reality checks in the mail.

As for Joseph "More Votes Than Obama" Biden, lol.

How many times do I have to say this? The target population are the youths!! And then dissatisfied voters. 82 million Nigerians registered to vote last election. In the last 12 months, INEC has added 16 million new voters. 10 million in the last 3 months alone.

Out of the 82 million that registered last election, 41 million were youths, only 12 million youths out of that 41 million actually voted.
Peter Obi is targeting inactive voters and new voters, then cutting a slice of dissatisfied voters of the 2 major parties.
The huge drive in voter registration recently shows that this approach is working.

HUMANS are the structure of a party. And Obi is doing what is needed, all while spending little money, AS IT SHOULD BE.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
donjazet1:

Your analysis is built upon a flawed premise.
The rural people you are calculating have been a major demography in our past elections but those past elections have been won because of the general voting apathy shared by the vast majority of Nigerians, in other words, rural votes were prominent because those dwelling in urban and city areas don't vote.

To explain better. Last election 82 million Nigerians registered to vote and only 26 million voted. that's 25% of the registered vote. You can see that sooo many people just did not vote.

The average Nigerian has not yet understood the power of vote, they're either uninterested in the process (mostly the youth) or they feel their votes do not count (mostly the adults).

What peter obi is trying to do is stimulate the NON-VOTING populace. Mostly the youths, of which vast majority are active on social media. It is proving very effective so far.

Almost everyday Peter Obi is a top trending topic or name across all social media platforms, now you have celebrities and influencers joining the movement.

I'm sure you've started seeing a lot of people on your WhatsApp status advertising Peter Obi. The movement is growing.
And yes, it's moving offline, #TakeItBack movement have started organizing massive registrations unde major bridges and parks in major cities like Lagos,portharcourt, asaba, kano etc led by Mr macaroni, shagi, sabinus etc

An online go fund me approved by Peter Obi was opened day before yesterday to build peter obi's warchest with a target of 2 billion naira, (5 million dollars) under 48 hours, 3.5 million naira had been donated.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-for-takebacknaija-grassroots-mobilization

As I said the movement is gaining momentum. Just believe.

I will leave u till post-election period to find ur truth about social media voters.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
Never ever wanted to be associated with anything called "votings" again..

I have done more harms in rigging-in many bad leaders thru force and thousands thumbprinting as well as money sharing to represent these devilish parties.

Not quite long...i told myself..i am done with voting.

If Mr A and B can survive the "mini-hell" called Nigeria then i can..

I think it is time i satisfied my conscience to vote in a non-recycled candidate ....

I will vote OBI and expect nothing.

shocked cool

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 4:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
Thanks .Donjazet

Your doggedness and inspiring yet true information played a role..

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
popizaino:
Ousmane Dembele to Chelsea, done deal. Full agreement reached on a five year deal, valid until June 2027. Medical, official signature & club statement pending. ��� #CFC

Thomas Tuchel was key to explain the project and get the green light from Dembele on a free transfer.

Copied.
Good. Now go for Nkunku to replace Odoi who will be loaned. Lewy for outgoing lukaku.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 5:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
donjazet:

Thanks for the flatter. And yes you're correct the core areas of focus for the next government has to be solving the insecurity and energy crises.

It's really a shame that Nigeria cannot provide uninterrupted power supply for it's people in over 20 years. Our 2 main source of powers are still the hydro power infrastructure constructed over 60 years ago. How couldn't any government make a 25 billion dollars plan over years that would map out a plan to achieving over 150,000MW of power?

Nigeria has earned over 90 trillion naira from oil in the last 20 years. How inept foolish and wicked are out leaders that they can't map out a national plan to solve the generating, transmission and distribution sectors of the power sector. We are cursed.

Don J, I like the momentum your candidate is gaining, especially in the South, however, it will be interesting to see if this translates into votes on election day because elections are not won online. Also, what efforts are you guys making in selling your candidate Obi to the North? Because, while you have momentum in the South, your candidate is not going to get every vote in the South, he will have to contend with the APC candidate who will also enjoy a huge chunk of the Northern voting bloc. You guys a lot of work to do to make this happen.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 5:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ibime you live in UK yet I have never seen you talked about attending any match even Chelsea own. You don't like attending matches or you are always busy?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet1: 5:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
Taguchi:

this guy!

the way you carry this Obi for head; if no be say it's common knowledge that the man is stingy i for say him bribe you
funnily enough one my friends dey pressure me make i go get my PVC say make we vote Obi but i no get energy for Naija politics ..i don't trust any Nigerian politician

cheesy cheesy
Every single person promoting Peter Obi right now is doing this from his innermost conviction that Peter Obi is the best option right now moving forward. We believe in his capacity to deliver and are very proud of promoting him.

Other candidates have paid-troll farms, paid-people that open multiple fake accounts across social media platforms to amplify their talking points and artificially boost their online support.
Not same for peter obi. As for me, I know the man myself. We experienced his government so we know that he's capable.

Peter Obi focused on 3 key areas as a governor. Economy, education and security and he performed exceedingly well, but it is worthy to be noted that perhaps his motivation for his high performance was the fact that he was plagued with sooo many political problems. He was rigged out of his seat by Obasanjo and the Uba brothers who put in Chris Ngige,he contested the results and won the case 3 years later at the supreme court, via the help of the then vice president Atiku who was also challenging Obasanjos bid to rule 3 terms.

Obi became the first governor to win via the courts, the Uba brothers conspired again to impeach him. The courts ruled it unconstitutional and he was returned a year later. He won reelection handily again but was once again impeached by the PDP majority led house.
All these made Obi to perform exceedingly well, these challenges made him adopt policies that favors the masses and all anambarians are pleased with his governance.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet1: 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2022
Segedinho:
Thanks .Donjazet

Your doggedness and inspiring yet true information played a role..

andrewbaba44:

I might just vote for this peter Obi for the first time in my life ,but I won’t be expecting anything good .

Taguchi:

this guy!

Thank you guys.
It's a truly humbling experience to see that my efforts here are paying off. Thanks for your acknowledgment.
Nigeria belongs to us all, we are the only ones that can save it. We have the power in our hands,we just need to come together and be unified.
Please also encourage other people to go and register to vote, before it becomes late.

Let's all make out one day to visit the INEC's office and register.
You can also paste the INEC link on your signature for others to see.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
donjazet1:

Thank you guys.
It's a truly humbling experience to see that my efforts here are paying off. Thanks for your acknowledgment.
Nigeria belongs to us all, we are the only ones that can save it. We have the power in our hands,we just need to come together and be unified.
Please also encourage other people to go and register to vote, before it becomes late.

Let's all make out one day to visit the INEC's office and register.
You can also paste the INEC link on your signature for others to see.
is the online registration still on?.. You just convinced me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
Kimbeast:
Ibime you live in UK yet I have never seen you talked about attending any match even Chelsea own. You don't like attending matches or you are always busy?

I don't live near my club to be going often. Have attended probably 3 City games and 2 Manure games and that's enough for me

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
larride, what's going on here?

Sunday Dare has come again or what?

https://www.nairaland.com/7158091/fiba-throws-dtigress-out-2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet1: 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
lateefGRDT:
is the online registration still on?.. You just convinced me

Unfortunately not, the online portal closed yesterday, but some campaigns are ongoing right now for INEC to reopen the registration Portal.
However the in-person registration is still very much on. If you go any of INEC's 900 offices, you will be registered, so please make out time to do that.

Just use Google map to know the nearest inec office close to you and go there.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 6:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
Even Neymar was confused cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (14342) (14343) (14344) (14345) (14346) (14347) (14348) ... (19404) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SirAce, USAfall2024, izzou(m), youngZee23, andrewbaba44, BlueMann, hensben(m), Realtord43, afrodoc2 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.