Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,188 members, 7,839,040 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10636276 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14340) (14341) (14342) (14343) (14344) (14345) (14346) ... (19286) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 9:21am On Jun 02, 2022
Trevor012:

Algeria had 35game unbeaten run going into Afcon and crashed out in group stage without a single win. Calm down cheesy cheesy
Guy calm down..

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:22am On Jun 02, 2022
raumdeuter:

Where did you see Hazard all night?

The person doing shakushaku was the one showing nyansh in front of Valverde

I saw him on the bench firing blanks, same as Benzema with no single legal shot in 95mins.

That's jockeying by VVD, stop exposing your ignorance.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:24am On Jun 02, 2022
Android22:
Remember, I told you before that anybody quoting 7.9-8.5% inflation is living in a fantasy. Inflation in the US here is at the very least 30%. Even your 22% is conservative.
Some companies are even complaining that they are experiencing price rises of more than 20%, week over week, i still believe that inflation hasn’t even peaked in the west, with all this Russia and china brohaha, it will get really bad in the coming months, particularly with the clueless way that it’s being handled

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:31am On Jun 02, 2022
I don’t know if anybody has been paying attention but chatter about infidelity by women has been on the rise lately, and for every story that makes the news, there are hundreds that are settled quietly

Told you guys, women aren’t fucking around again, if you don’t step up, they will play you cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/7157378/divorce-seeking-wife-beats-husband-pulp
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:45am On Jun 02, 2022
Trevor012:
Anybody running into traffic blindly will have those pictures. Messi is the king of running into traffic senselessly cheesy cheesy

So the famous Iniesta picsho used to show his greatness is a Lingardinho thing?

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Arizoner: 9:50am On Jun 02, 2022
Pastor Andrewbaba44 come and explain to the house what you were doing on ashawo thread. You don look dey for olosho wey you go nack this weekend abi. I knew it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:53am On Jun 02, 2022
Arizoner:
Pastor Andrewbaba44 come and explain to the house what you were doing on ashawo thread. You don look dey for olosho wey you go nack this weekend abi. I knew it.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:08am On Jun 02, 2022
I know say Donjazet and User09 go like this one

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:09am On Jun 02, 2022
Pulisic with an exqiusite assist against Morroco

Now up to 20 goals and 10 assists in 49 apps
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 10:12am On Jun 02, 2022
Chelsea have been long-term admirers of Christopher Nkunku, and could be the first club to make a bid during the summer transfer window. The player is unconvinced by the Newcastle project. (l’Equipe)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 10:41am On Jun 02, 2022
Trevor012:

Algeria had 35game unbeaten run going into Afcon and crashed out in group stage without a single win. Calm down cheesy cheesy

Trev. cheesy cheesy Let them know.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 10:46am On Jun 02, 2022
Ibime:

cheesy grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 10:49am On Jun 02, 2022
I beg us all

Let sleeping Frauds dogs lie

Make Una leave Scamdres Fraudniesta matter abeg

grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:57am On Jun 02, 2022
Since a scummy decided to join in bashing Andres iniesta here we go.

Paul Scholes - 2 UCL
Frank Lampard - 1 UCL
Steve Gerrard - 1 UCL

Total = 4 UCL

Andres Iniesta = 4UCL

Conclusion Andres iniesta =>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Paul Scholes + frank lampard + Steve Gerrard

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 11:00am On Jun 02, 2022
BlueMann:
Oga na master. Even their goat confessed that oga na master
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:00am On Jun 02, 2022
No semi-finals appreance ever in a three lions shirt for these 3 English agbayas and their fans think they can troll Andres iniesta?

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:01am On Jun 02, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:01am On Jun 02, 2022
popizaino:

Paul Scholes - 2 UCL
Frank Lampard - 1 UCL
Steve Gerrard - 1 UCL

Total = 4 UCL

Andres Iniesta = 4UCL

Conclusion Andres iniesta =>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Paul Scholes + frank lampard + Steve Gerrard

For peace to reign, let's take Izzou advice below:

izzou:
I beg us all

Let sleeping Frauds dogs lie

Make Una leave Scamdres Fraudniesta matter abeg

grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:02am On Jun 02, 2022
Ebukacute:

Oga na master. Even their goat confessed that oga na master

Goat loves easy opposition.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 11:05am On Jun 02, 2022
Trophies won

Chelsea in their history = 31

Giggs at United= 34

Conclusion Ryan Giggs =>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chelsea cheesy cheesy cheesy

Keep United and her players out of your F..uck..ing mouth grin.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 11:06am On Jun 02, 2022
Ibime:

Goat loves easy opposition.

Sir ... They were 11 Italian players on the pitch ,why did your nwa mkpi single out jorginho to praise? grin
Oga na master....
Na the one wey goat talk, we go follow

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:09am On Jun 02, 2022
UCL won in their history

Andres iniesta - 4

Man urinated - 3

You know the conclusion.

Every scummy should keep Iniesta's name out of their mouth.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 11:11am On Jun 02, 2022
Ibime:

Iniesta and Messi won the Man of the Match in both occasions. Iniesta crowned his with winning the Player of the tournament (Euro 2012).

Your agenda is null and void.

Lampard and Lingard are Losers in their NT

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 11:11am On Jun 02, 2022
Ryan Giggs is bigger and more successful than Chelsea cheesy cheesy wink.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 11:11am On Jun 02, 2022
popizaino:

Paul Scholes - 2 UCL
Frank Lampard - 1 UCL
Steve Gerrard - 1 UCL

Total = 4 UCL

Andres Iniesta = 4UCL

Using the almighty formula.
No be we make the rules, we meet am for here.
Nacho is better than Thiago silver.
Mason mount > de bruyne
Loftus cheek > Bernardo Silva.
Odoi > mahrez+grealish+Sterling+all of their papa
Ancelloti >>>> apariola.
Isco >>> messi tongue

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 11:16am On Jun 02, 2022
BlueMann:
I guess this is what Ibime have been saying all along; if you give him space that's when he will be forming pass professor but when you put someone on him it's game over.
Yesterday match couple with this messi comment really explain that.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:23am On Jun 02, 2022
Hey guys!

Our startup organization, SusFEQT Agro & Farms are currently running a campaign under our organization with the aim of expanding our processes to create more jobs locally.. Please become part of our growth and support our campaign....

https://susfeqt-agro.com/crowdfunding/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:23am On Jun 02, 2022
Trevor012:
Trophies won

Chelsea in their history = 31

Giggs at United= 34

Conclusion Ryan Giggs =>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chelsea cheesy cheesy cheesy

Keep United and her players out of your F..uck..ing mouth grin.

cry
cry
cry
cry
cry
cry
cry
cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:29am On Jun 02, 2022
Ebukacute:

Sir ... They were 11 Italian players on the pitch ,why did your nwa mkpi single out jorginho to praise? grin
Oga na master....
Na the one wey goat talk, we go follow

Goat wey done chop belleful go talk anyhow. Wetin goat talk be say when he was the free man, no problem,. As soon as they put someone on him, he started losing ball anyhow.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:32am On Jun 02, 2022
Debroslink:

Iniesta and Messi won the Man of the Match in both occasions. Iniesta crowned his with winning the Player of the tournament (Euro 2012).

Your agenda is null and void.

Lampard and Lingard are Losers in their NT

Let the sleeping fraud lie. I no get energy jor

Na you I remember when I see that Lingard picture because na that Iniesther picture against Italy you dey use disturb me for years, say picture is worth a thousand words. I no come know say na normal thing for Lingardinho cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:34am On Jun 02, 2022
Pls guys contribute to our growth by helping us donate to think above before them ban me. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wayneoo: 11:35am On Jun 02, 2022
larride:

Reality says otherwise. Record inflations everywhere. Even the UK that you are in is recording inflation. The UN is calling a food crisis situation, Us Secretary of State is saying Russia is using grain as a weapon of war. Hungary, Germany and the likes are buying Russian Gas in rubles.

Thanos said - Reality is often disappointing. grin

You can keep saying it’s the poor nations that are complaining while ignoring the reality that the world is in currently.

Goodluck with dealing with Putin when they won’t even have food to eat. grin
One of my friend from the Connecticut Secretary of State said Russia is doing this so that their rubel which was fallen down a lot can get up in the market, and Russia can do this because Russia has a lot of gas in their country

(1) (2) (3) ... (14340) (14341) (14342) (14343) (14344) (14345) (14346) ... (19286) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nathz45, Natic, chidekings(m), Datakey, Kilishihunter and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.