Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,196 members, 7,867,459 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:33 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10763292 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14357) (14358) (14359) (14360) (14361) (14362) (14363) ... (19450) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2022
The rumor is that Amaechi has been selected as the consensus candidate, primarily due to the risks he took in 2015 to lead Buhari’s campaign
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 10:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
PDPGuy:
The rumor is that Amaechi has been selected as the consensus candidate, primarily due to the risks he took in 2015 to lead Buhari’s campaign

You never still tell us where you hear say dem don screenout Tinubu

Some of us cannot wait to confirm it as true grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
PDPGuy:

That can't be right surely. He is a bad sell everywhere, both North, South, East and West

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
PDPGuy:

Whats the source of your news?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet1: 12:00am On Jun 04, 2022
What really are some of you thinking? Like what's going through some of you head? What do you stand to gain by derailing this movement? Why the uncalled for and unnecessary hate towards this man.

I would be the last person to totally idolize any politician as a human being but I can love what they represent and stand for.

No single politician is a saint. None! For you to climb up to a political leadership position means some uncanny shenanigans have taken place but then you judge the politicians by their actions when in and after office. How well they performed comparative to their peers and what legacy they leave behind. Important to note that Peter Obi won on the mandate of Ojukwu. Both of them were rigged of their results but Obi defiantly fought in the courts to claim his rightfully won right.

I have highlighted this man's legacy of quality education in Anambra.
I have highlighted his overqualified experience as a leader and administrator. A chairman of Nigerian stock exchange and Nigerian securities exchange commission. A managing director of fidelity bank etc etc.
Hitherto the rise of nnamdi kanu, Anambra state was one of the most peaceful states to be in. Unfortunate his successor and regional leaders couldn't nip this in the bud.

Should we talk economics of the state? One where his frugality was indeed second to none? Where he was one of the first governors to ban state lawmakers from using sirens before yaradua mandated it nationwide?? Where he consistently had a balanced budget? Unlike some governors who had to borrow money to pay workers salaries or outrightly owe them, He made sure every pensioner got their gratuity and no worker was ever owed salary or paid in percentages.

Yes, within all these excellence, there is bound to be flaws, but no doubt at all that his flaws are heavily masked by his excellence and that's what you want in any political leader.
What does Peter Obi represent??

He represents the chance for Nigerians to give the middle finger to the status quo, to tell them that we've had enough of their shameless stealing and sharing of our resources right before our eyes. These people are stealing our future literally! Borrowing money untop our head and mortgaging our future. Selling off our national assests while we're onlookers and Then plundering the money borrowed. I can go on and on but that will only make this post longer.

So again I tell you, peter represents our chance to change the status quo, the same thing we did in 2015 is what we want to pull off again. Don't say never!!

You can watch this video below and see for yourself, the full achievements of Peter Obi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ctfeciAb_Q

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet1: 12:01am On Jun 04, 2022
In 2015, people also thought the great PDP can never be dislodged. They held 28 out of 36 governorship seats, 71 senator seats out of 105 and super majority in the house. But Nigerians successfully dislodged them.
WE CAN DO IT AGAIN!!

My fellow nairalanders, you would be doing yourselves a great disservice to not join this movement.. this is not football where if your rivals team loses, it is to your benefit. Nigeria belongs to us all, we are all in the same team. If our team loses, it affects us all.

You look at Peter Obi, you see a man that tries to implement his own values. A minor example is this, People have observed how he constantly recycles some dresses. Most of his pictures, you see him wearing a black senator traditional and a simple shoe. Sometimes even rumpled.
Not that he doesn't have the money but it's him projecting and imbibing his personal frugality. Images like these help in projecting the necessity of cutting down excesses, not just in political setting but our personal lives but I digress..

Many people following Peter Obi are not doing so because they see him as a saint but because they have seen what he represents.

A frugal government that; cuts out excesses from government spending, that plugs the leakages in our economy.
That provides transparency in government spending and earning.
That uses his experience to enact policies that map out pathways to industrialization. His numerous interviews centers on this particular viewpoint.
He represents a new political order in our country. We know we are the underdogs right now. But many of us are putting in the effort offline to draw more into the fold. The number of new INEC registration is something that exposes the result of these efforts. More than 90% of newly registered voters are for Peter Obi.

Peter Obi supporters went from a fringe minority group to being a consistent dominating topic across the political spaces in less than one month. Think of what can happen within the next 6 months.
I made almost every single friend and family of mine consistently post the INEC website link on their Whatsapp status for more than 2 weeks. I started by telling them that even if they were not interested in the process, it would do no harm to post it, I enticed some with credit, by the end of the 2 weeks, they had all registered. Persistence pays!

Please you stand to gain nothing by derailing this movement. ALL ABOARD!!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet1: 12:29am On Jun 04, 2022
I have just one question for everyone here.

Is there anybody who has not seen any campaign for peter obi on his\her Whatsapp status within the last 2 weeks??

Personally, I have not seen any single person campaign for tinubu or Atiku on any of my contact status, but numerous people have campaigned for Peter Obi.

I ask again, is there anybody here who has not seen a single campaign for Peter Obi on their status?

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShitStain(m): 12:43am On Jun 04, 2022
Peter obi for president!!!

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheDarkGamer: 1:43am On Jun 04, 2022
donjazet1:
In 2015, people also thought the great PDP can never be dislodged. They held 28 out of 36 governorship seats, 71 senator seats out of 105 and super majority in the house. But Nigerians successfully dislodged them.
WE CAN DO IT AGAIN!!

My fellow nairalanders, you would be doing yourselves a great disservice to not join this movement.. this is not football where if your rivals team loses, it is to your benefit. Nigeria belongs to us all, we are all in the same team. If our team loses, it affects us all.

You look at Peter Obi, you see a man that tries to implement his own values. A minor example is this, People have observed how he constantly recycles some dresses. Most of his pictures, you see him wearing a black senator traditional and a simple shoe. Sometimes even rumpled.
Not that he doesn't have the money but it's him projecting and I'm imbibing his personal frugality. Images like these help in projecting the necessity of cutting down excesses, not just in political setting but our personal lives but I digress..

Many people following Peter Obi are not doing so because they see him as a saint but because they have seen what he represents.

A frugal government that; cuts out excesses from government spending, that plugs the leakages in our economy.
That provides transparency in government spending and earning.
That uses his experience to enact policies that map out pathways to industrialization. His numerous interviews centers on this particular viewpoint.
He represents a new political order in our country. We know we are the underdogs right now. But many of us are putting in the effort offline to draw more into the fold. The number of new INEC registration is something that exposes the result of these efforts. More than 90% of newly registered voters are for Peter Obi.

Peter Obi supporters went from a fringe minority group to being a consistent dominating topic across the political spaces in less than one month. Think of what can happen within the next 6 months.
I made almost every single friend and family of mine consistently post the INEC website link on their Whatsapp status for more than 2 weeks. I started by telling them that even if they were not interested in the process, it would do no harm to post it, I enticed some with credit, by the end of the 2 weeks, they had all registered. Persistence pays!

Please you stand to gain nothing by derailing this movement. ALL ABOARD!!

I agree with everything you've said.

Nigerians will cry about change and a better governance, but now that it is time for a change they are busy arguing over Tinubu, Atiku and the same recycled politicians that would keep the country in it's current state or worsen it. Peter Obi comes with a different ideology and political party. The best thing Nigerians can do is to take the risk and trust in him. Because what is the alternative? Do you see a future with the other politicians vying for presidency. No one is saying Peter Obi is a saint and is perfect, but why not pick the lesser evil out of the bunch.

I really think that the Nigerian government is just a reflection of its people. People still refuse to think in 2022.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 2:23am On Jun 04, 2022
izzou:

You are confused, sir

grin grin grin grin
Wen u get results like DS
LP=22,509,263

PDP=12,591,345

APC=12,492,245

Wat will u call it

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 2:52am On Jun 04, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Lolz…

U obviously don’t listen to what u post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtEePAGHEiw
Sorry I've been forgetting to reply u,,,so here's my reply concerning d earthquakes that was mentioned in d prophecy...The prophet said earthquakes will occur as a sign of the resistance the Angels are putting against the enemy...My advice to u is let's wait till 2024 and see which of Biden or Trump will return to Whitehouse,, there's still ample time to confirm the prophecy.... There's still a possibility that Trump can return in 2024....Give d prophecy time to manifest,,, don't be in a hurry to condemn... Thank u
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 2:53am On Jun 04, 2022
BlueMann:

As someone who wants Argentina to win,
Brazil are the team I'm scared of the most.
Same here.. If you watch some of Brazils match especially at the COPA and Qualifiers, you will know it won't be easy fr any team to stop them. You cant take away goal scoring from them.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 2:55am On Jun 04, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Another team I like ,but I don’t trust their defense ,and they shouldn’t make alves a starter at 39 unless they might fail ,Thiago Silva is also 37 ,they remains a favorite though
Their midfield and attack does most of the work for them. Thiago Silva can still play 1 or 2 more season of active football. I don't see Dani Alves starting for them if he will be going to Qatar.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 2:57am On Jun 04, 2022
OhBritannia:
Brazil are good and very dangerous but i tip Argentina over them.
These Argentine players are very hungry for the world cup, you can tell by the way they play.
These guys are going to do all they can to win this World cup, they are like a hungry, angry and drunken lions grin grin
They reminds me of Chelsea in the peak morhino moment.
Once they score you first, bro just forget about the match.
And to score them is like third World war grin grin
I'd pick Argentina over Brazil but the way this Brazilians are playing ehn.. They are real threats to any team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 3:17am On Jun 04, 2022
Ibime:

If this is true, this would be the baddest dictatorial move by Buhari ever

What will Tinubu do, turn up to Eagle Square with MC Oluomo?

Buhari has gone full Abacha if true

PDPGuy:

If Tinubu tries any shenanigans on Monday/Tuesday, he will discover the ruthlessness of the Fulani power-brokers.

If I were close to him, I’ll tell him to accept whatever his fate is, cos the cabal are more than willing to give him the “Abiola treatment”

I posted sometime on nairaland dat 2023 will be like 1993 for Tinubu,,he will put all his effort to be president as though his life depends on it,,but he will still receive d MKO treatment.... my analogy was dat Buhari will represent Babangida,, Osinbanjo will be shonekan and Tinubu MKO... can't wait to see d outcome of APC primaries....
cheesy cheesy grin tongue tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 3:26am On Jun 04, 2022
raumdeuter:

Whats the source of your news?
An APC insider cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oldboss(m): 5:33am On Jun 04, 2022
donjazet1:
What really are some of you thinking? Like what's going through some of you head? What do you stand to gain by derailing this movement? Why the uncalled for and unnecessary hate towards this man.

I would be the last person to totally idolize any politician as a human being but I can love what they represent and stand for.

No single politician is a saint. None! For you to climb up to a political leadership position means some uncanny shenanigans have taken place but then you judge the politicians by their actions when in and after office. How well they performed comparative to their peers and what legacy they leave behind. Important to note that Peter Obi won on the mandate of Ojukwu. Both of them were rigged of their results but Obi defiantly fought in the courts to claim his rightfully won right.

I have highlighted his overqualified experience as a leader and administrator. A chairman of Nigerian stock exchange and Nigerian securities exchange commission. A managing director of fidelity bank etc etc.
Hitherto the rise of nnamdi kanu, Anambra state was one of the most peaceful states to be in. Unfortunate his successor and regional leaders couldn't nip this in the bud.

Should we talk economics of the state? One where his frugality was indeed second to none? Where he was one of the first governors to ban state lawmakers from using sirens before yaradua mandated it nationwide?? Where he consistently had a balanced budget? Unlike some governors who had to borrow money to pay workers salaries or outrightly owe them, He made sure every pensioner got their gratuity and no worker was ever owed salary or paid in percentages.

Yes, within all these excellence, there is bound to be flaws, but no doubt at all that his flaws are heavily masked by his excellence and that's what you want in any political leader.

He represents the chance for Nigerians to give the middle finger to the status quo, to tell them that we've had enough of their shameless stealing and sharing of our resources right before our eyes. These people are stealing our future literally! Borrowing money untop our head and mortgaging our future. Selling off our national assests while we're onlookers and Then plundering the money borrowed. I can go on and on but that will only make this post longer.

So again I tell you, peter represents our chance to change the status quo, the same thing we did in 2015 is what we want to pull off again. Don't say never!!

You can watch this video below and see for yourself, the full achievements of Peter Obi.

this is just long talk do you think Hausa illiterate knows who Peter obi is about labour Party they aren't concerned about choosing a sensible person for the presidential position it all about tribe or religion.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 7:14am On Jun 04, 2022
ribbit:
why didn't kano and kastina helped him prior to 2015?

You think if tinubu supported another strong northern candidate in 2015, he will get as much vote as he did in kano and kastina?

Seriously? Are you new to politics?
Tinubu supported Atiku in 2007 under Action Congress, how many vote did Atiku polled in the North? You just dey over exaggerate Tinubu influence in 2015, Buhari won partly cos of Rochas, Saraki, Kwankwaso, Fayemi, Tinubu and many more. They all played their part of getting significant votes in their regions, while Buhari swept the Northern votes as usual. Buhari will not hand over to Tinubu, he knows Tinubu is too corrupt to have such powers....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 7:26am On Jun 04, 2022
Ibime:
Nezzjnr, looks like we may have our answer to the question of the week:

WHO IS MAMMAN DAURA? grin grin

Mamman Daura just unveiled 8% of his personality.

They have started Palpitating
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:48am On Jun 04, 2022
Pogba, Lukaku thought me never to take an ex back.
Lukaku always think he is elite striker. Cr7 mostly caused this obsess on goals only to rate player’s overall ability that make players like Lukaku rated as top striker. Same player that lack spatial awareness, poor first touch, average positioning, no sharp turning and no intelligent move is seen as a top striker that even Chelsea had to fall for that scam. Can’t wait for cr7 to retire so that football can totally return to how he was. Conte had to play to his strength at inter in Italian league that is slow hence his performance.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:59am On Jun 04, 2022
donjazet1:

obi critics will not watch this video..

Na to dy shine teeth, looking for bad headlines of obi, why asking questions like what did he do in Anambra

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:06am On Jun 04, 2022
Oldboss:

this is just long talk do you think Hausa illiterate knows who Peter obi is about labour Party they aren't concerned about choosing a sensible person for the presidential position it all about tribe or religion.
dem dy educate the common man, he say na long story.

Nigerians deserve thier leaders. Na only hardships average Nigerian dy understand

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:08am On Jun 04, 2022
hensben:
Lukaku always think he is elite striker. Cr7 mostly caused this obsess on goals only to rate player’s overall ability that make players like Lukaku rated as top striker. Same player that lack spatial awareness, poor first touch, average positioning, no sharp turning and no intelligent move is seen as a top striker that even Chelsea had to fall for that scam. Can’t wait for cr7 to retire so that football can totally return to how he was. Conte had to play to his strength at inter in Italian league that is slow hence his performance.
What is this sweating hippopotamus think he is? Money that would have been better on kounde we used on this bag of garri after haaland that will flop rejected us. If not for chelsea he would have never won club world cup in his life. He should go away so we can bring lewadoski or another good player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:08am On Jun 04, 2022
hensben:
This your obsession with CR7 don dey turn another thing oo.
If you guys can't use Lukaku, then free him let him go to a coach/club that can use him effectively. Hounding someone(esp striker) because his obsessed with goals dey somehow. Wetin you want make him dey obsessed with?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 8:12am On Jun 04, 2022
Trevor012:
King of running into blind traffic. Baba will see Plenty passing options but decide to dribble and dribble trying to take on full team without sense cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sphHO8-dGnk
Messi has always been a selfish player who cares about scoring solo goals instead of passing.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:13am On Jun 04, 2022
lordfalcao:
dem dy educate the common man, he say na long story.

Nigerians deserve thier leaders. Na only hardships average Nigerian dy understand
Lol... Critics must always criticize.

They always see the wrong in every right thing one does grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:17am On Jun 04, 2022
Capaldi:

Messi has always been a selfish player who cares about scoring solo goals instead of passing.
Lol... One will think Messi isn't the highest assist player in football history with this your talk grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 8:22am On Jun 04, 2022
Oasis007:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Osinbajo is a good man. He is a nice man but nice men don't make good leaders. Nice men should be selling popcorn, and ice cream, says Senator Kassim Shettima.

#PoliticsToday https:///vp9m2KKW0C
This one is only interested in chopping Tinubu money, i won't be surprised if he vote for Osinbajo or Amaechi in the primary....

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:23am On Jun 04, 2022
donjazet1:
I have just one question for everyone here.

Is there anybody who has not seen any campaign for peter obi on his\her Whatsapp status within the last 2 weeks??

Personally, I have not seen any single person campaign for tinubu or Atiku on any of my contact status, but numerous people have campaigned for Peter Obi.

I ask again, is there anybody here who has not seen a single campaign for Peter Obi on their status?
I have seen campaign for tinubu and what is it all about.

50mill youth to be recruited into the Nigeria Army and we be fed with agbado,garri and cassava.

Also..about OBJ takes on atiku's.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 8:23am On Jun 04, 2022
Jodera:
Lol... One will think Messi isn't the highest assist player in football history with this your talk grin grin
And Ronaldo is the 4th highest in history yet Messi stans call him selfish and self centered. Same energy here but Messi is even worst. Check that video posted and you will be irritated with his amount of selfishness and over dribbling.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oldboss(m): 8:27am On Jun 04, 2022
Capaldi:

selfish player with 392 assist
please troll with sense

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet1: 8:29am On Jun 04, 2022
Oldboss:

Well yes, Obi is known nationwide, not too long ago, he was on the national ticket for the main opposition, so yeah, he's as popular as any national politician is.
But I do get your point, people need more sensitization for the labour party to be known nationwide and steps are already being made by various Peter Obi supporters.

Right now, Peter Obi supporters are the one organizing their own mini campaigns and spreading his name far and wide. Eg, see the little efforts of his followers in various parts of the country.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14357) (14358) (14359) (14360) (14361) (14362) (14363) ... (19450) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Realtord43, KanielOutis92, zeusis(m), LORDLARGE(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.