Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,058 members, 7,866,985 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10761666 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14358) (14359) (14360) (14361) (14362) (14363) (14364) ... (19447) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 8:30am On Jun 04, 2022
afrodoc2:

I suspect that Tinubu has details of the plot to stop him from winning the primaries and realises that he is not going to win it. So rather than go away meekly he intends to scatter everything. This might just work in favour of Atiku.
Maybe another Agbalajobi vs Sarumi senario about to play out, Tinubu is desperate and entitled. He knows only APC the ruling party can give him that platform of becoming President, and 2023 is his best shot at the office.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:31am On Jun 04, 2022
Capaldi:

And Ronaldo is the 4th highest in history yet Messi stans call him selfish and self centered. Same energy here but Messi is even worst. Check that video posted and you will be irritated with his amount of selfishness and over dribbling.
Lol... I don't remember bringing this as a debate between Ronaldo and Messi neither am I doing Messi Stan or Ronaldo Stan.

This video is a compilation of over 10years of work. Using ONLY THIS VIDEO to judge Messi as a selfish player no be am cos I can bring up videos that shows Messi assists to show he isn't selfish
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 8:31am On Jun 04, 2022
Oldboss:

selfish player with 392 assist please troll with sense
Which nonsense 392assist.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 8:37am On Jun 04, 2022
Jodera:
Lol... I don't remember bringing this as a debate between Ronaldo and Messi neither am I doing Messi Stan or Ronaldo Stan.

This video is a compilation of over 10years of work. Using ONLY THIS VIDEO to judge Messi as a selfish player no be am cos I can bring up videos that shows Messi assists to show he isn't selfish
Am keeping the same energy as Messi stans. Only a foolish and selfish player obsessed with scoring solo goals keeps on dribbling and dribbling when options are available left, right and center. Messi is the chief of doing that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oldboss(m): 8:40am On Jun 04, 2022
Capaldi:
Which nonsense 392assist.
my mistake 329

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:40am On Jun 04, 2022
Capaldi:

Am keeping the same energy as Messi stans. Only a foolish and selfish player obsessed with scoring solo goals keeps on dribbling and dribbling when options are available left, right and center. Messi is the chief of doing that.
With all these yet he always top 3 assist charts averagely per season.

Okay oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet1: 8:42am On Jun 04, 2022
Segedinho:

I have seen campaign for tinubu and what is it all about.

50mill youth to be recruited into the Nigeria Army and we be fed with agbado,garri and cassava.

Also..about OBJ takes on atiku's.

grin grin grin
So in essence, the videos about these candidates are the people demarketing them. Showing how bad these candidates are for Nigeria. That's nice.

My own side nobody has even campaigned for any of them, na Peter Obi everybody dey talk about.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 8:44am On Jun 04, 2022
Jodera:
With all these yet he always top 3 assist charts averagely per season.

Okay oo
Privilege of playing for a team that averages 65% possession Year in and year out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 8:45am On Jun 04, 2022
hensben:
Pogba, Lukaku thought me never to take an ex back.
Lukaku always think he is elite striker. Cr7 mostly caused this obsess on goals only to rate player’s overall ability that make players like Lukaku rated as top striker. Same player that lack spatial awareness, poor first touch, average positioning, no sharp turning and no intelligent move is seen as a top striker that even Chelsea had to fall for that scam. Can’t wait for cr7 to retire so that football can totally return to how he was. Conte had to play to his strength at inter in Italian league that is slow hence his performance.
This one must find way to drag Ronaldo into his problems, hope you didn't tell your partner it was Ronaldo's fault you couldn't fire down last night
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:46am On Jun 04, 2022
Capaldi:

Privilege of playing for a team that averages 65% possession Year in and year out.
Yet no player in man city have such privilege in terms of assists? embarassed

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 8:50am On Jun 04, 2022
hensben:
Pogba, Lukaku thought me never to take an ex back.
Lukaku always think he is elite striker. Cr7 mostly caused this obsess on goals only to rate player’s overall ability that make players like Lukaku rated as top striker. Same player that lack spatial awareness, poor first touch, average positioning, no sharp turning and no intelligent move is seen as a top striker that even Chelsea had to fall for that scam. Can’t wait for cr7 to retire so that football can totally return to how he was. Conte had to play to his strength at inter in Italian league that is slow hence his performance.
Your talk sometimes ehen. How is it CR7's fault that lukaku had a poor season ?
Hensben, what are the Criterials you will use in rating a players overall ability that CR7 lacks?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 8:53am On Jun 04, 2022
Oldboss:

my mistake 329
Ronaldo with the 4th highest in history is called selfish so bringing out Messi assist tally does nothing to ridicule my assertion of Messi being selfish and self centered. The video someone posted above was proof.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:02am On Jun 04, 2022
Jodera:
This your obsession with CR7 don dey turn another thing oo.
If you guys can't use Lukaku, then free him let him go to a coach/club that can use him effectively. Hounding someone(esp striker) because his obsessed with goals dey somehow. Wetin you want make him dey obsessed with?
Because cr7 fan are problem to football, they discuss goals only to compare him to Messi which in turn causes debate and make novice in football think that's how to know quality players only. We all know aside scoring, Messi is quality in playmaking, dribbling hence his number of assists. With this, players like Lukaku is rated higher when he is an average footballer that is only good with mid table team or weak/slow league.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:08am On Jun 04, 2022
kingBolton:

Your talk sometimes ehen. How is it CR7's fault that lukaku had a poor season ?
Hensben, what are the Criterials you will use in rating a players overall ability that CR7 lacks?
Cr7 is a quality and world class footballer, that's not my point, my point is his comparison with Messi make novice think football is about scoring. Aside scoring, Messi is a world class playmaker which Cr7 isn't.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:15am On Jun 04, 2022
Capaldi:

Messi has always been a selfish player who cares about scoring solo goals instead of passing.
He loves running into blind traffic to deceive his foolish fans. He has dribbled two people but instead of passing to people open he will want to dribble 4 to 5 like an idiot. king of senseless dribbling

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:18am On Jun 04, 2022
Lol the person who is not a world class playmaker in a space of 5 seasons created more chances from open play than Pessi lemao.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:21am On Jun 04, 2022
hensben:
Because cr7 fan are problem to football, they discuss goals only to compare him to Messi which in turn causes debate and make novice in football think that's how to know quality players only. We all know aside scoring, Messi is quality in playmaking, dribbling hence his number of assists. With this, players like Lukaku is rated higher when he is an average footballer that is only good with mid table team or weak/slow league.
You posted news concerning Lukaku then you dragged CR7 name inside. Now you're saying CR7 fans caused it when no Messi and Ronaldo argument occurr recently.

You just dey beat around the bush.
Strikers are known for scoring goals, so is Lukaku, any coach that wants to use him otherwise, na him own headache be that. Nothing concern Ronaldo and Messi debate for this matter

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 9:22am On Jun 04, 2022
hensben:
Cr7 is a quality and world class footballer, that's not my point, my point is his comparison with Messi make novice think football is about scoring. Aside scoring, Messi is a world class playmaker which Cr7 isn't.
Can you name players with more assists than CR7 and also his chance creation stats. Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:28am On Jun 04, 2022
Capaldi:

Messi has always been a selfish player who cares about scoring solo goals instead of passing.
Someone is dribbling as a proper winger with highest assist in football history is who you are calling selfish. This is the problem with cr7 fan, If you are neither staying in the opponent box to wait for tap in like their idol you are not doing right, this mentality is what make player like Lukaku think he is a world class striker.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:28am On Jun 04, 2022
kingBolton:

Can you name players with more assists than CR7 and also his chance creation stats. Thank you in advance.

You one choke hensben cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:30am On Jun 04, 2022
kingBolton:

Messi, Muller, Suarez
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 9:32am On Jun 04, 2022
hensben:
Someone is dribbling as a proper winger with highest assist in football history is who you are calling selfish.
He is not dribbling hogwash. He is ball hogging and over dribbling like a mad person who is obsessed with scoring solo goals. Only foolish Messi stans like you thinks trying to take on a whole team when you have options left, right and center to pass to is not selfishness and stupidity.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 9:35am On Jun 04, 2022
Jodera:
You posted news concerning Lukaku then you dragged CR7 name inside. Now you're saying CR7 fans caused it when no Messi and Ronaldo argument occurr recently.

Strikers are known for scoring goals, so is Lukaku, any coach that wants to use him otherwise, na him own headache be that. Nothing concern Ronaldo and Messi debate for this matter
Hensbrain for a reason grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:36am On Jun 04, 2022
Jodera:

Lukaku is an average striker, which top club in a competitive league will want to sign him. He has failed with top clubs in epl, he will not even make it with top club in la liga.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:41am On Jun 04, 2022
Capaldi:

He is not dribbling hogwash. He is ball hogging and over dribbling like a mad person who is obsessed with scoring solo goals. Only foolish Messi stans like you thinks trying to take on a whole team when you have options left, right and center to pass to is not selfishness and stupidity.
Someone that has score solo numerous time is who you are calling names. see mugu grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEWSjzw2jVw
Someone that has a near 10 minute solo goal compilation is what you are calling names.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 9:43am On Jun 04, 2022
hensben:
Someone that has score solo numerous time is who you are calling names. see mugu grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEWSjzw2jVw
All I am seeing there is stinginess, selfishness, Ball hogging and self centeredness. Am I supposed to be impressed?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:44am On Jun 04, 2022
Capaldi:

All I am seeing there is stinginess, selfishness, Ball hogging and self centeredness. Am I supposed to be impressed?
see tears grin tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHDf60BNI_c

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 9:46am On Jun 04, 2022
hensben:
see tears grin tongue
Is this the best you can come up with?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:48am On Jun 04, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Maybe another Agbalajobi vs Sarumi senario about to play out, Tinubu is desperate and entitled. He knows only APC the ruling party can give him that platform of becoming President, and 2023 is his best shot at the office.....

With all Tinubu’s political acumen I wonder why he didn’t foresee that Buhari would backstab him.

Or maybe he knew but thought he could overcome it. A younger Tinubu might have been able to buy this geriatric version does not appear as formidable.

It’s all academic anyway. No matter who wins nothing will change.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:49am On Jun 04, 2022
Player Team (current) Assists
Lionel Messi Paris Saint-Germain 365
Thomas Muller Bayern Munich 285
Luis Suarez Atletico Madrid 277
Cristiano Ronaldo Manchester United 272
Angel di Maria Paris Saint-Germain 264
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 10:01am On Jun 04, 2022
I can't wait ooo....
Tired of all these old men that are sitting on top of this country hindering it from moving forward... Give space for younger and more capable people like osibanjo, Peter Obi and sowore. Fvvvck Tinubu, fvvvvvk atiku, fvuvvk buhari , fuvnkkk all of them

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:05am On Jun 04, 2022
Ebukacute:
I can't wait ooo....
Tired of all these old men that are sitting on top of this country hindering it from moving forward... Give space for younger and more capable people like osibanjo, Peter Obi and sowore. Fvvvck Tinubu, fvvvvvk atiku, fvuvvk buhari , fuvnkkk all of them

Osibanjo is 65. That is retirement age. Even Obi is 60 which is not exactly young.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14358) (14359) (14360) (14361) (14362) (14363) (14364) ... (19447) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Singapore1(m), Yustash001(m), stulp16, Sitmr and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.