Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10618925 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14603) (14604) (14605) (14606) (14607) (14608) (14609) ... (19265) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by omotola90(m): 7:31am On Jun 29, 2022
OJURONGBE1:
It baffles me how some Chelsea fans are clamouring for Dembele.

That do-nothing injury- prone stealing a living is what you want for Chelsea.

We are yet to get rid of bums like Werner, Kepa, and Pulisic bleeping us dry, but here you are nominating this guy for a transfer.

As for Raphinha, i have seen the guy play a few times, he seemed tidy but not up to the hype & fee Romano quoted that Chelsea are signing him for.
We should sign Edwards to help with our scouting networks. We are overpaying way too much for these cheap footballers.
don't forget Madrid and tchuomaeni..lol I don spoil name ooo

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 7:32am On Jun 29, 2022
Android17:
Nah, I gotta defend my man Sterling. He is certainly not overhyped. No matter how many chances he misses, how do you explain away his numbers? What about his availability? How many times have you read that Raheem got hurt and missed games? IMHO, the greatest ability is availability and Raheem has that. This is coming from me who pulled my eyes out due to some of his misses. But the kid is consistent and he will produce numbers.

If Chelsea can get the CB they want and perhaps another midfielder who can transition from defense to offense like Rice, they'll compete with City to the very end without injuries.

Android, no disrespect to sterling but he has 3 strengths -- pace and movement and falling over in the box..

But he's still better than dembele Sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:36am On Jun 29, 2022
omotola90:
as for Chelsea,they need a wizard.They sought for raphina and snatched him from the loins of a rejuvenated arsenal....they saw a wizard in raphina who to me is one of the best wingers in the league...the question is:is richarlison skillful as raphina?

Is wizardry going to win us the league?

We need committed players who would do the job very well not a show man.

How many of the players Arsenal signed in the past has turned up ?
Is it because they signed an average Gabriel Jesus?
Mtchewwww
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:36am On Jun 29, 2022
Android17:
Yea Dumbouz is being misadvised by his agent and Chelsea signing Raphinha is the ultimate eff you to him. Man will sign for Newcastle last last or maybe Maga United will pay to act like they have their business doing well.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:37am On Jun 29, 2022
OJURONGBE1:

How many of the players Arsenal signed has turned up in the past?
Mtchewwww

Gabriel Jesus average cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 7:39am On Jun 29, 2022
andrewbaba44:

I am not a mancity fan ,and besides sterling will improve Chelsea or any other epl big boys ,so he isn’t a bad player ,sterling stats is there to speak for him ,it’s your scamcho that’s the real hype and overrated ,you can’t be calling a proven epl player overrated

As for dembele man is good ,but he is an idiot ,man is earning 10.9 million euros per season for years always injured ,club always stand by him ,suddenly Warey turned assist king at Laliga and was asking for about 20 million par year and 45 million sign on bonus since he is about becoming a free agent ,I wonder who Dey advice am .

Barca tabled 7.5 plus 1.5 million in bonus December man rejected it that’s too small ,dude was feeling like Messi ,he has the confidence that other club will pay him better ,now offer reduced to 6.5 million euros he will surely reject it and move on ,Chelsea signing raphinha has given him a big L

Dembele is better than those ekuke you parade ar manure sha cheesy

You have been on man utd and Chelsea's thread for more than a month promoting bman city and Barca yet you claim you are not a man city fan. You are a man city fan dude. grin

Dembele is by far the most overrated sack of shiit to ever play football. He is by far one of the most inconsistent players I've watched..

Simply because Dortmund, Liverpool and Atletico scammed you guys doesn't mean your club should join HK and start looking for whom to scam.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:42am On Jun 29, 2022
Joezinho:

This is one of the best musical performance I have seen from a Nigerian...

No doubt Rema is talented but comparing the likes of Rema, Ckay to Fireboy is like comparing Sancho to CR7...Rema and Omah lay should be the ones getting comparisons..

I will pick fireboy DML anytime and any day over others. Fireboy and kizz Daniel are the definition of talents.

Kizz Daniel and Fireboy have more hit songs than most present day Nigerian artists...

These are the obvious facts that Disstroyer hates to see and accept. Obviously, he doesn't know that streams and views can be manipulated, that's why he was hugging it with all his might. grin

Fireboy is more talented than Ckay and others and his tracks are there. His trifecta is highly anticipated, as that BET performance boosted his rating astronomically.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:44am On Jun 29, 2022
andrewbaba44:

If he is not average, Pep won't be playing the likes of KDB , Foden & Gundogan in the forward role while he sits on the bench.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:46am On Jun 29, 2022
OJURONGBE1:

If he is not average, Pep won't be playing the likes of KDB , Foden & Gundogan in the forward role while he sits on the bench.

Mancity is a star studded team

John stones is not a starter CB for mancity ,does that make him an average player ?

Player don go arsenal now una don call am average

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:51am On Jun 29, 2022
Joezinho:

You have been on man utd and Chelsea's thread for more than a month promoting bman city and Barca yet you claim you are not a man city fan. You are a man city fan dude. grin

Dembele is by far the most overrated sack of shiit to ever play football. He is by far one of the most inconsistent players I've watched..

Simply because Dortmund, Liverpool and Atletico scammed you guys doesn't mean your club should join HK and start looking for whom to scam.

I like mancity doesn’t stop me from being a Barca fan

Even someone with glasses knows sterling is a good player so na you know Wetin you Dey talk ,or maybe na jealousy ,produce a winger that has played for manure for the past 10 years that’s better than sterling or shut up .

Dembele is better than all the ekuke you Parade as wingers and that’s on period ,he is leaving Barca for free ,so na you know where the scam Dey come from .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:51am On Jun 29, 2022
Android17:
Nah, I gotta defend my man Sterling. He is certainly not overhyped. No matter how many chances he misses, how do you explain away his numbers? What about his availability? How many times have you read that Raheem got hurt and missed games? IMHO, the greatest ability is availability and Raheem has that. This is coming from me who pulled my eyes out due to some of his misses. But the kid is consistent and he will produce numbers.

If Chelsea can get the CB they want and perhaps another midfielder who can transition from defense to offense like Rice, they'll compete with City to the very end without injuries.

His stupidity in front of goal is available for Fraudiola, he should keep him. Tuchel is even mad for considering him. Anybody suggesting Sterling for us, should be stoned on his head like this one below.

raumdeuter:

People like us will like to see Werner and Sterling combo. Make you come recall Morata join them.
Sterling Right wing, Werner left wing Morata top striker. Treble don sure

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 7:53am On Jun 29, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Dimwit
The agreement is between Chelsea and leeds
Raphinha is yet to decide why am I explaining to a slowpoke
So he will pick Assnal, Sodick?

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 7:54am On Jun 29, 2022
airmark:

These are the obvious facts that Disstroyer hates to see and accept. Obviously, he doesn't know that streams and views can be manipulated, that's why he was hugging it with all his might. grin

Fireboy is more talented than Ckay and others and his tracks are there. His trifecta is highly anticipated, as that BET performance boosted his rating astronomically.

Funny that the standard for knowing a better artiste is his/her numbers of song download which can even be bought.... grin cheesy

Alot of you peeps don't know the effect of Don Jazzy in Nigeria music Industry..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DissTroyer: 7:56am On Jun 29, 2022
Joezinho:

Funny that the standard for knowing a better artiste is his/her numbers of song download which can even be bought.... grin cheesy

Alot of you peeps don't know the effect of Don Jazzy in Nigeria music Industry..

airmark:

These are the obvious facts that Disstr.oyer hates to see and accept. Obviously, he doesn't know that streams and views can be manipulated, that's why he was hugging it with all his might. grin

The issue isn't about talent. This argument (?) began when I mentioned Ckay is doing more numbers and has done very well then you countered to posit Ckay is a fluke one-hit wonder who is no longer topping the charts.

As always, my comeback to that was to bring facts - indisputable facts. Ckay has been consistent on the charts since 2020.

Talent is arguable, numbers aren't.
----

Why would you compare Fireboy to anyone in the first place when it comes to music content? Davido and Wizkid can't even lace Fireboy's boots when it comes to lyrical content. Never.

But Nonso Amadi is a better lyricist and musician compared to Fireboy. Yes, he's new school too. But he's not doing the numbers.

When it comes to lyrical content, I don't rate Ckay on Top 50.

The issue is about numbers. And when it comes to the numbers game since 2020, Fireboy is nowhere near Ckay., and I provided evidence for that claim. That's where I came in and I have stuck to. Anything else is muddying the waters deliberately.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 7:57am On Jun 29, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Bang average.. Not better than Kelechi iheanacho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 8:00am On Jun 29, 2022
Joezinho:

Injury Prone

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:01am On Jun 29, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
Bang average.. Not better than Kelechi iheanacho

If to say na Chelsea he join e no go be average

I am sure raphinha is no more average now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by omotola90(m): 8:02am On Jun 29, 2022
OJURONGBE1:

How many of the players Arsenal signed in the past has turned up ?
Mtchewwww
everything for nairaland na fight ;Dcommon discussion don turn mtchewwww like woman... anyways,what I meant with wizardry is someone who can move the ball forward and more creative which is lacking at the moment.staminally and technically,raphina is better than any Chelsea winger at the moment.... or are you comparing him with ziyech and pulisic?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 8:03am On Jun 29, 2022
andrewbaba44:

If to say na Chelsea he join e no go be average

I am sure raphinha is no more average now
Raphinha is not world classs.. But believe me Iheanacho is better than Your gabriel jesus
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:06am On Jun 29, 2022
OJURONGBE1:

I will take Richarlison over him, and moreover £50m is what Everton quoted for him.
He's premier league proven, aggressive & more direct.
says who, Tottenham are in talks with Everton for a £60m deal for Richarlison

Isn't Raphinha aggressive and direct even with his skills, isn't direct play Leeds style of play?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by omotola90(m): 8:09am On Jun 29, 2022
andrewbaba44:

someone Madrid tried signing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:09am On Jun 29, 2022
OJURONGBE1:
It baffles me how some Chelsea fans are clamouring for Dembele.

That do-nothing injury- prone stealing a living is what you want for Chelsea.

We are yet to get rid of bums like Werner, Kepa, and Pulisic bleeping us dry, but here you are nominating this guy for a transfer.

As for Raphinha, i have seen the guy play a few times, he seemed tidy but not up to the hype & fee Romano quoted that Chelsea are signing him for.
We should sign Edwards to help with our scouting networks. We are overpaying way too much for these cheap footballers.
for a Nigerian you should understand that scarcity breeds expense

You can't list top ten RW in the league and not mention Raphinha, even in world football that guy is probably top ten

My only prayer is he does better than Ziyech or William we had
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by omotola90(m): 8:10am On Jun 29, 2022
BlueAngel444:
says who, Tottenham are in talks with Everton for a £60m deal for Richarlison
my brother,just look on...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:10am On Jun 29, 2022
omotola90:
someone Madrid tried signing
when shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:10am On Jun 29, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
Raphinha is not world classs.. But believe me Iheanacho is better than Your gabriel jesus

My Gabriel Jesus ? Lol

Na here dem call harvetz generational talent

Anything is Kuku possible
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by omotola90(m): 8:12am On Jun 29, 2022
BlueAngel444:

You can't list top ten RW in the league and not mention Raphinha, even in world football that guy is probably top ten

William did lot of work...I credit Willian's work,but as for ziyech,that lad is way better...if not for everything but for stamina
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:14am On Jun 29, 2022
BlueAngel444:

Raphinha of Leeds suddenly he was top 10 RW in world football cheesy

No wahala
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by omotola90(m): 8:14am On Jun 29, 2022
BlueAngel444:
when shocked
Madrid and Tottenham was in the news actually
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:15am On Jun 29, 2022
omotola90:
as for Chelsea,they need a wizard.They sought for raphina and snatched him from the loins of a rejuvenated arsenal....they saw a wizard in raphina who to me is one of the best wingers in the league...the question is:is richarlison skillful as raphina?
what we need is impact, but Arsenal are funny, how exactly are they hoping to field all the attackers they have, I really don't see how Martinelli or Saka deserve to be benched, then Odegard, Rowe and Gabriel can put a shift in the wings, Pepe still dey. Thought what they needed is a number 9
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by omotola90(m): 8:18am On Jun 29, 2022
BlueAngel444:
what we need is impact, but Arsenal are funny, how exactly are they hoping to field all the attackers they have, I really don't see how Martinelli or Saka deserve to be benched, then Odegard, Rowe and Gabriel can put a shift in the wings, Pepe still dey. Thought what they needed is a number 9
they don't need raphina actually
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:19am On Jun 29, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Raphinha of Leeds suddenly he was top 10 RW in world football cheesy

No wahala
yes o, that's why it's called scarcity

Salah, Mbappe, Mahrez, Gnabry, if I can add Bowen, Chiesa then why not Raphinha, any other name you want to add after Gnabry go still get comma for person eye. And none of the top four are available
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:20am On Jun 29, 2022
omotola90:
William did lot of work...I credit Willian's work,but as for ziyech,that lad is way better...if not for everything but for stamina
for stamina and that the manager that signed him didn't have the opportunity to utilize him

(1) (2) (3) ... (14603) (14604) (14605) (14606) (14607) (14608) (14609) ... (19265) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Prectega(m), DammyOlu123(m), Shegzdave, afrodoc2 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.