Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14623) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10453266 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14620) (14621) (14622) (14623) (14624) (14625) (14626) ... (19125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
Griffon:

In this case, who do you guys suggest we sign instead?

I mean who’s that guy that doesn’t really count on big chances created to rack up his figures?
I am not arguing Chelsea shouldn't sign Sterling

but I do agree with those who feel £55m is a bit much for a player with one year left and not knowing which version of sterling will show up at the bridge

My own is, if or when he joins we better start getting 80+ points and winning more trophies and cups
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
Griffon:

I’ll do better, I’ll win 5 in 5 years.

Pep is playing fantasy football with that City side.
Guy rest abeg. cheesy

He’s shiiting on EPL

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
airmark:

I hope you consider that he played for a City team that created numerous chances for their attackers. Sterling is known to be wasteful in front of goals and now playing for Chelsea that don't create chances like City, it's a stupid gamble paying 55m for such attacker.

I don’t understand your point.

Are you saying we should have paid lower for Sterling because he is wasteful or that we shouldn’t buy Sterling because he is wasteful?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
donstan18:

No winger since the history of EPL has been more productive than Sterling in 6 years.
are you sure? Have you check Son?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
BlueAngel444:
see what sets sterling apart from his peers, son and mane, are those crucial misses that probably cost his place in man city XI

It's normal to miss chances, all players do, maybe because Sterling is English that's why the pressure or expectation is much from him from the fans and media. Sterling was responsible for the first two EPL wins those Pks, dying minute goals and so, but this last two he was a team/squad player he didn't shine like before like he is on a decline or something
Mané misses chances as much as if not worse than Sterling but Liverpool don't win enough for people to remember. Son is the most clinical of the 3 no doubts but he is 2 or 3 years older than Raheem.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hate go so much blind you eh.

Same Pep we all agreed was signing quality players to dominate EPL, as e wan sell them, them no be quality again.

If he decides to sell Gundogan today now, una go still talk say no be quality again.

Troll with the truth and fact, else you’ll be contradicting yourself and looking very confused with opinions.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
Android17:
Mané misses chances as much as if not worse than Sterling but Liverpool don't win enough for people to remember. Son is the more clinical of the 3 no doubts but he is 2 or 3 years older than Raheem.
look it's down to media and the heat sterling gets

Look, Raphinha £55m, Sterling £55m, yet which one excites the fans more?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
donstan18:

Guy rest abeg. cheesy

He’s shiiting on EPL

The guy dey even lose match sef for EPL. See the kind record I dey set for my own fantasy island.

I can do better than Pep with an open Cheque.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
BlueAngel444:
are you sure? Have you check Son?
Check Their stats.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 9:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
BlueAngel444:

The very same player Sterling is, let it be that he was coming from Botafogo and Chelsea fans will be excited. See me finish is the issue. I saw when Chelsea fans mocked the loaning/signing of Kovacic because he was a "Madrid reject".

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
donstan18:

Why are you laughing at WhiteMoney? cheesy

Quality PR and promotion is the only difference between the Ckay and WhiteMoney. If quality energy, promotion, Tiktok and PR from BBN fans were used for WhiteMoney’s first song, he would have been bigger. Wasn’t that the same stuff that helped Ckay?

You dropped a song since 2019, but it took Bollywood addicts from India, Egypt, Hong Kong and Philippine to trend it on tiktok in 2021 for you to get recognition. Na who dem dey compare to men wey blow organically with their crafts. cheesy

You go sabi end person carrier if you be footballer grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
Griffon:

The guy dey even lose match sef for EPL. See the kind record I dey set for my own fantasy island.

I can do better than Pep with an open Cheque.
Na mumu go doubt you.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
donstan18:

Same Pep we all agreed was signing quality players to dominate EPL, as e wan sell them, them no be quality again.

If he decides to sell Gundogan today now, una go still talk say no be quality again.

Troll with the truth and fact, else you’ll be contradicting yourself and looking very confused with opinions.

Don’t mind them.

Most of Citehs fringe players can comfortably walk into our first XI without issues. These lot don’t know how mediocre our team looks on a good day.

Tuchel only came around and made everyone look gold. On a normal day, Sterling suppose line up with people like Werner, Loftus Cheek and Sarr?

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
donstan18:

Na mumu go doubt you.

Open Cheque.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
Griffon:

Don’t mind them.

Most of Citehs fringe players can comfortably walk into our first XI without issues. These lot don’t know how mediocre our team looks on a good day.

Tuchel only came around and made everyone look gold. On a normal day, Sterling suppose line up with people like Werner, Loftus Cheek and Sarr?
Leave them nh. cheesy

Sterling is a world class player. He has every stats it takes to judge a world class winger, plays in the “Toughest League” and has won it more than any winger in EPL.

The only winger to player 6 seasons under PEP as a manager, dropping 25+ G/A back to back.

Unless you have Ronaldo, prime Messi, Suarez, Mbappe and Salah as your wingers, you’re not qualified to talk down on Sterling.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
Griffon:

Open Cheque.
So you’re saying you sabi coaching work pass Pep?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
donstan18:

So you’re saying you sabi coaching work pass Pep?

I sabi buy the market pass am with an open cheque.

Shey no be to deliver you want?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 9:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
It's like vawulence took place earlier today.

Reading through and seeing some hidden comments. Warrapen?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
Griffon:

I don’t understand your point.

Are you saying we should have paid lower for Sterling because he is wasteful or that we shouldn’t buy Sterling because he is wasteful?

If we can't find a better upgrade we shouldn't pay 55m for a wasteful Sterling. I don't even support the deal at all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
Griffon:

I sabi buy the market pass am with an open cheque.

Shey no be to deliver you want?
grin grin grin grin

Ole spent more than Pep in EPL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:47pm On Jun 30, 2022
airmark:

If we can't find a better upgrade we shouldn't pay 55m for a wasteful Sterling. I don't even support the deal at all.

Who in your best judgement is a better upgrade to what we have and to Sterling, that isn’t wasteful and wouldn’t cost more than £55m?

I’m asking on behalf of Todd Boehly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
Trevor012:
I don laugh tire. Nairaland go humble you cheesy cheesy

What is this bayi? grin grin cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
donstan18:

grin grin grin grin

Ole spent more than Pep in EPL

The name alone gives away his ineptitude. If only the manyoo board had a Yoruba translator up North, dem no for give that man that job cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2022
Griffon:

Open Cheque.
Hope you know Pep didn't get all his preferred targets since moving to city plus AI is a whole different scenario compared to reality

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
Griffon:

Who in your best judgement is a better upgrade to what we have and to Sterling, that isn’t wasteful and wouldn’t cost more than £55m?

I’m asking on behalf of Todd Boehly.

I am not sure Rafael Leao will cost more than 55m and if he costs more, it is better to go for him than wasting 55m on a player that nearly gave Fraudiola heart attack on the field with his misses.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
Griffon:

The name alone gives away his ineptitude. If only the manyoo board had a Yoruba translator up North, dem no for give that man that job cheesy
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

You don’t know the pressure and expectations that comes from everyone when you’re spend well

Just watch Conte next season, watch the backlash that’ll come when he messes up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2022
donstan18:

Pep is selling his B team players that will improve other squads first team.

All fingers are not equal

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2022
airmark:

I am not sure Rafael Leao will cost more than 55m and if he costs more, it is better to go for him than wasting 55m on a player that nearly gave Fraudiola heart attack on the field with his misses.
grin grin grin grin

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
donstan18:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ibime:

Pep is selling his B team players that will improve other squads first team.

All fingers are not equal
Lol. Just like Salah and KDB, our B team players are improving their respective clubs now.

Both of us can’t even name the better player that’ll be replacing Sterling in ManCity, Pep never wanted to sell him, heard he wasn’t buying the contract and condition of not being guaranteed a starter or so...

It’s okay to dislike Sterling because of his misses, but there’s no way you can convince any truthful person that Sterling isn’t an upgrade for us.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
BlueAngel444:

How many club can afford sterling 300k weekly ?

Raphinha wey 80-100k weekly don do am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Astrid4(m): 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2022
airmark:

I hope you consider that he played for a City team that created numerous chances for their attackers. Sterling is known to be wasteful in front of goals and now playing for Chelsea that don't create chances like City, it's a stupid gamble paying 55m for such attacker.

Can't you atleast just shut the fvck up now undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14620) (14621) (14622) (14623) (14624) (14625) (14626) ... (19125) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.