Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14625) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10573917 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14622) (14623) (14624) (14625) (14626) (14627) (14628) ... (19220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
BlueAngel444:
what of foden and Grealish?

You’re asking as if the name ‘’Pep Guardiola’’ is new to you cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Rafael leao over sterling

You no Dey dissapoint with your takes at all
LMAO @leao

I said it before. Just that Boehly and co don't use NL. They should buy Leao and leave Raheem alone.

Meanwhile, City want to play Cole Palmer more if Sterling leaves. Just wait and see this same people talk about him like they talk about Foden.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 10:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
Griffon:

Nothing is wrong with that. As a matter of fact, Pep is looking at replacing Sterling with Rafael Leao.

The only issue I have with that boy is the market value.
Pure fiction.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
Android17:
but tomorrow when Pep wins league you people will tell us he had the best players. Now everybody is acting like City players are smelly and you want nothing to do with them.

When they are playing with Pep you would be hearing how Sterling Ake Jesus Stones etc are all world class and its a disaster not to win the league

I will wait for who will tell me why Sterling should not be a league winner with Chelsea next season like he has been for 4 of the past 5 yrs

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
Raphinha indicated that he would open talks (personal terms) with Chelsea, but he backed down and adopted the strategy of pushing to join Barcelona. {Goal}

Drama
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:42pm On Jun 30, 2022
#Chelsea-linked Ousmane Dembele is yet to make a decision on his future, with his contract at Barcelona expiring tonight. He does not know where he will play his football next season. [via @HelenaCondis
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
Jodera:
When you want to know truth is when someone is faced with realities.

Suddenly Zinchenko, Jesus, Sterling, Stones, Ake, Laporte are no longer good for their club to buy. Same group of people will tell you All Man city first and 2nd 11 is great payers when it suit them.

Even spirit of confusion is confused sef grin

Dont forget how they always told us every club will love to have all those players.
Now to take the players don turn wahala

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
Griffon:

Nothing is wrong with that. As a matter of fact, Pep is looking at replacing Sterling with Rafael Leao.

The only issue I have with that boy is the market value.

Andrewbaba44 is always looking for who will flog him every minute. He might not have watched the Leao we are talking about before. He always wants to comment on every topic including the ones he knows nothing about.

Na Barca dey broke in Spain, na Andrew dey depressed and frustrated in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 10:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
raumdeuter:

When they are playing with Pep you would be hearing how Sterling Ake Jesus Stones etc are all world class and its a disaster not to win the league

I will wait for who will tell me why Sterling should not be a league winner with Chelsea next season like he has been for 4 of the past 5 yrs
Chelsea fans? The people calling other teams, Chequebook teams? lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 10:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
donstan18:

So Werner, Odoi, Pulisic, Hakim and Fraudvertz scores and assists more than Sterling against top teams?

I mean Sterling that has more UCL goals than Lampard, Rooney and Scholes? cheesy
Read what I wrote again... There's a difference in scoring 4 goals against Wolfsburg in UCL group stages and scoring goals in a UCL semi or QF Against bayern...Check all Man city exits in the UCL and spot the performance of Sterling

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
donstan18:

No winger dead or alive in EPL has been more consistent than Sterling for the last 6 years.

Salah?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
raumdeuter:

Salah?
Has he played up to 6 seasons for Liverpool?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
airmark:

Why did Fraudiola buy Grealish, if Sterling had not lost his steam?

City are ejecting players holding them down, we are running after them with huge amounts and we are applauding them because of stats of 6yrs ago. There are hungry players that will deliver more than Sterling out there.

That is not what I asked you. Why will you be rejecting pep Guardiola's players who you claimed were super stars making him to win ? Is it safe to say you are working against Chelsea if you don't want the same superstar that has been making pep to win the EPL ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
Jodera:
Rafael Leao?? grin

It seems na only highlight you dey watch Sir.
Shey no be frying to fire be this

Fraudiola also watches highlights. Una go just type rubbish for ignorant readers to believe you are informed.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
CAPdan21:

Read what I wrote again... There's a difference in scoring 4 goals against Wolfsburg in UCL group stages and scoring goals in a UCL semi or QF Against bayern...Check all Man city exits in the UCL and spot the performance of Sterling
How many big teams our wingers dey even score against?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Astrid4(m): 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2022
donstan18:

Mount isn’t a natural winger, yet dropped 29G/A as a winger, put some respect.

Respect?

Nah mount is just bang average like other Chelsea's attacker, pretty clueless too, nothing special about that bang average dude and who the hell told you tuchel is playing mount as a winger, mount plays as a an attacking midfielders from the right more a free role that's he marauds from the right to the left I appreciate his work rate but he's bang average he's not even good enough to even lace sterling's shoes

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2022
airmark:

Andrewbaba44 is always looking for who will flog him every minute. He might not have watched the Leao we are talking about before. He always wants to comment on every topic including the ones he knows nothing about.

Na Barca dey broke in Spain, na Andrew dey depressed and frustrated in Nigeria.
Church rat na Elon musk for where dead barka dey.
Finished andrewbaba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
Android17:
Pure fiction.

Na just small search for Google but lack of data no go gree you do am.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
airmark:

Fraudiola also watches highlights. Una go just type anything just for people to believe you are informed.
That news is fake. That is from Leao's group doing it to raise their player's stake. No credible tier 1 City journalist will agree to this because Soriano already said Cole Palmer and James McAtee will replace Jesus and Sterling.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
raumdeuter:

Dont forget how they always told us every club will love to have all those players.
Now to take the players don turn wahala
Exactly. I'm also not forgetting how any manager can win league with same crop of players pep assembled at Man city.

Oya, it's time to take some of the players na... E don turn Waec with so many shalayes.

I come dey wonder their arguments against pep since

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
Astrid4:

Respect?

Nah mount is just bang average like other Chelsea's attacker, pretty clueless too, nothing special about that bang average dude and who the hell told you tuchel is playing mount as a winger, mount plays as a an attacking midfielders from the right more a free role that's he marauds from the right to the left I appreciate his work rate but he's bang average he's not even good enough to even lace sterling's shoes
29G/A as a natural midfielder who was moved to play wing, won Chelsea a player of the season.

I dare you to name any midfielder in the world dead or alive that has achieved that as a winger.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 10:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
Griffon:

Na just small search for Google but lack of data no go gree you do am.
Do Google search for Bernardo Silva too. It was all awash with fake news until Pep came out and ended it.

I am giving you tier 1 gist.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
popizaino:

That is not what I asked you. Why will you be rejecting pep Guardiola's players who you claimed were super stars making him to win ? Is it safe to say you are working against Chelsea if you don't want the same superstar that has been making pep to win the EPL ?

Sterling has become dross lately that's why I asked Donstan to check his last 3 seasons and not last 6. The Hazard that played for Chelsea is not the same Hazard in Madrid, you get it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2022
raumdeuter:

And that’s because Sterling is Citehs entire First XI?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:54pm On Jun 30, 2022
airmark:

Fraudiola also watches highlights. Una go just type rubbish for ignorant readers to believe you are informed.
Show me any reputable journalist that carried such news?

Even Grif.fon subsequent post I dey see "footballfancast, allfootballnews etcetera" wey no be standard report

At least I trust you to fit differentiate between false news and confirmed reports na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:57pm On Jun 30, 2022
Android17:
That news is fake. That is from Leao's group doing it to raise their player's stake. No credible tier 1 City journalist will agree to this because Soriano already said Cole Palmer and James McAtee will replace Jesus and Sterling.
Lol... I dey see unreliable news site and I dey wonder weda guys still dey fall for all these propaganda news in these day and time? undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Astrid4(m): 10:58pm On Jun 30, 2022
airmark:
I didn't even know I replied a lunatic who doesn't understand what 20 big chances difference between 2 top teams, indicates.

Chelsea is not creating more chances than mancity doesn't have to do with team tactic, tuchel playing system create a lot of chance, in fact if tuchel should be coaching man city they will surely be creating more, we can't create more than 81 big chances with fartheaded players like Werner, mount, harvetz, ziyech that's just my bone of contention. We all know mancity create ton of chances with KDB, Silva, cancelo even Liverpool have crazy talents like Trent, Robertson, Salah et Al, but who do we have is it that clueless harvetz, ziyech, pulisic or even bang average mount, we have a good chance creating system but we don't have personality to execute this system, that's why we need to calm and wait till tuchel get players that will execute his system perfectly, before we make comparison, no team on earth can match up man city, to be second ahead of man city is something great for us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
Jodera:
Show me any reputable journalist that carried such news?

Even Grif.fon subsequent post I dey see "footballfancast, allfootballnews etcetera" wey no be standard report

At least I trust you to fit differentiate between false news and confirmed reports na

Is Calcio mercato also not reputable? Nobody wey sabi football and watched Leao and Sterling last season, will dispute my opinion.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
Griffon:

And that’s because Sterling is Citehs entire First XI?

Its until you take Peps entire first XI before you can challenge him for the league?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 11:02pm On Jun 30, 2022
donstan18:

How many big teams our wingers dey even score against?
I don't have anything against Sterling he's quality and would improve Chelsea...I just wonder why all these City/Dead barka fans will be campaigning for Sterling to come to Chelsea if he's the best thing since sliced bread...Replace Sterling with Mane and see if Liverpool fans would have been selling the merits of getting Mane to Chelsea...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Astrid4(m): 11:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
donstan18:

29G/A as a natural midfielder who was moved to play wing, won Chelsea a player of the season.

I dare you to name any midfielder in the world dead or alive that has achieved that as a winger.

Mount is not playing as a winger for Chelsea he's either playing as a LMF, RMF or his natural role AMF
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
Jodera:
Lol... I dey see unreliable news site and I dey wonder weda guys still dey fall for all these propaganda news in these day and time? undecided
They never let truth get in the way of their narrative.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14622) (14623) (14624) (14625) (14626) (14627) (14628) ... (19220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dostr4(m), raumdeuter and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.