Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,385 members, 7,853,707 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14627) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10705374 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14624) (14625) (14626) (14627) (14628) (14629) (14630) ... (19364) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:22am On Jul 01, 2022
You were even looking for goals and assists from him. When your dead pulisic cannot produce anything.

We even know the level of your rlc currently

airmark:

Once our attackers are checked, can he pull a Lampard for us? I will rather use my first season to give Mount and Rlc that chance. We shouldn't only rely on our attackers to score goals or assist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:30am On Jul 01, 2022
Android17:
They never let truth get in the way of their narrative.
I tell you grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:37am On Jul 01, 2022
Why is De Ligt pushing for the Chelsea move so badly? Is he a Chelsea fan?

I heard he has refused to sign a new contract and is doing everything possible to force a move.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:57am On Jul 01, 2022
Next Season.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 8:01am On Jul 01, 2022
Pep fans should also realize that just as they're point a finger at those who have been critical of Pep, 4 is pointing back at them...If you say Sterling who isn't a guarantee starter will walk into the first team of Chelsea as their best forward doesn't it give credence to the point of view of those who think Pep's billion dollar squad is way ahead of that of his competitors hence the dominance of City?

Both sides shouldn't drag the other using this Sterling debate for all have sinned...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:19am On Jul 01, 2022
Jodera:
When you want to know truth is when someone is faced with realities.

Suddenly Zinchenko, Jesus, Sterling, Stones, Ake, Laporte are no longer good for their club to buy. Same group of people will tell you All Man city first and 2nd 11 is great payers when it suit them.

Even spirit of confusion is confused sef grin
Stop peddling false narrative, you are fund of doing that which is bad.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:23am On Jul 01, 2022
Ibime:

You are not making any sense. Is Jesus anywhere close to a starter for Pep? Jesus that has been thrown away far behind even Foden and Torres being preferred as OOP strikers is who Arsenal are seeing as an upgrade

Ake who is 4th choice centre back is being seen as a Chelsea upgrade, even Zinchenko who everybody needs to have chicken pox before he can make pitch is seen as a Chelsea upgrade.

Niggas catching orgasms for Peps unwanted players, I wonder what they will do if offered KDB or Haaland.

Peps trash is other clubs treasure. Truly, all fingers are not equal.

Who are these unwanted and wanted players? Don't forget Rodri is still very much wanted by pep Guardiola but you and i know you would rather want to see Hojberg starting for us than have this same Rodri on the bench for us and as for Gabriel jesus,how will someone who make the starting xi in almost all important games for city last season be said not to be a starter? Maybe pep wasn't city coach last season.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:30am On Jul 01, 2022
Pep Guardiola's trash is other team's treasure yet you dismiss his treasure and call them trash. grin

Your criticism of pep Guardiola is just one kind.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:37am On Jul 01, 2022
popizaino:

Who are these unwanted and wanted players? Don't forget Rodri is still very much wanted by pep Guardiola but you and i know you would rather want to see Hojberg starting for us than have this same Rodri on the bench for us and as for Gabriel jesus,how will someone who make the starting xi in almost all important games for city last season be said not to be a starter? Maybe pep wasn't city coach last season.

You are wrong on Jesus. If you play FPL, you will know Jesus was ignored almost all season, until he was given a chance in the Newcastle game toward the end of the season, he popped 4 goals and Pep then used him in the handful of games left. One good turn deserves another.

Hojberg vs Rodri is a personal tactical preference and not central to this conversation on the array of talents available to Pep. Rodri is still a great player for the system that Pep employs.

Take Zinchenko some of you are clamouring for for Chelsea.

- If Benjamin Mendy goes to jail, play Walker RB and Cancelo LB, ignore Zinchenko

- If Walker is injured, play Stones RB and Cancelo leftback, ignore Zinchenko

- If Walker and Stones are both injured, play Ake LB and Cancelo RB, ignore Zinchenko

- if Walker, Stones and Ake are all injured, you won't be surprised to see Fernandinho RB and Cancelo LB before Zinchenko enter pitch

You literally have to shoot everybody before Zinchenko gets opportunity. Zinchenko whose main job is crying for Ukraine last season is who Chelsea fans are seeing as upgrade. That should tell you all fingers are not equal.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:38am On Jul 01, 2022
Griffon:
Mr Donstan, sometime in May, you asked me this:

And I gave you this:

Instead of overlooking ambiguities, you resorted to making fun of it. Letting the lessons fly past you.

I’ll encourage you to follow this Football analyst on Twitter @ryangunness. He has a thread he created just few weeks ago that explains my stance on Tuchel’s style of play.

This time, make no fun of the lessons. Let them sink in cos he took his time to break the whole idea down.
Seen it, even posted it here weeks ago before you did now, still doesn’t make sense to me.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:50am On Jul 01, 2022
We still cant differentiate the particular from the general that's why most conversations get overstretched. Sterling is a good player that he will walk into any team not necessarily as the main man but as a serviceable option who can be deployed in a variety of tactical setups in attack. He is just like Pedro during his heydays at Barca. I will take him

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Blaxhex: 8:51am On Jul 01, 2022
Griffon:
Why is De Ligt pushing for the Chelsea move so badly? Is he a Chelsea fan?

I heard he has refused to sign a new contract and is doing everything possible to force a move.
the boy just wants to leave Juventus and Italian football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:52am On Jul 01, 2022
Chelsea should sign Dembele who is now a free agent on a decent enough wages and use the available money to buy Rice and Deligt plus Kounde
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:58am On Jul 01, 2022
Werner, Harvertz, Broja and Sterling (if he signs) are enough in attack, we should sell/loan Ziyech/Odoi, Barkley, Alonso, Jorginho, integrate Ampadu, Gallagher and Colwill, Emerson should cover for Chillwell then we are good to compete.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:16am On Jul 01, 2022
Astrid4:

https://one-versus-one.com/en/players/Raheem-Sterling#go-to-bar

That's an error on the part of the site...they meant 43 key passes. Sterling created 5 big chances last season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:18am On Jul 01, 2022
Amoto94:
Werner, Harvertz, Broja and Sterling (if he signs) are enough in attack, we should sell/loan Ziyech/Odoi, Barkley, Alonso, Jorginho, integrate Ampadu, Gallagher and Colwill, Emerson should cover for Chillwell then we are good to compete.

You intend to go into four competitions all season with Werner, Harvertz, Broja and Sterling?

You don’t mean well for this club.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:41am On Jul 01, 2022
Griffon:

You intend to go into four competitions all season with Werner, Harvertz, Broja and Sterling?

You don’t mean well for this club.
Add Mount/Gallagher goals, creativity and we will compete favourably with the rest. If we can sort our midfield problems and defense those attackers will have double goals and assists between them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:41am On Jul 01, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by omotola90(m): 9:47am On Jul 01, 2022
airmark:
I didn't even know I replied a lunatic who doesn't understand what 20 big chances difference between 2 top teams, indicates.
must you use derogatory words to prove a point on top football matter undecideda faceless forum at that?leaders of tomorrow with little or no patience.cant we discuss honourably?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 9:48am On Jul 01, 2022
Amoto94:
Chelsea should sign Dembele who is now a free agent on a decent enough wages and use the available money to buy Rice and Deligt plus Kounde
He should not bring his injury here. He should better be fit. For raphina boehly should add extra 20 million to his bid which would make that dead broke club pull out. Then when he agrees and is about to sign his contract we should also pull out. He will now have no choice but to sign for assnal with no champions league and hope of top 4. Nonsense player that we are trying to lift his dead career.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:53am On Jul 01, 2022
Raumdeuter's disciples Chelsea fans chapter like donstan18 and swiz123 should watch this video and ask their oga to tell us how did vidic barked Drogba?why was he pointing at a point grin.

Airmark come and see Vidic doing what they say only useless defenders those.

https://fb.watch/d_pyriWnMI/

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:59am On Jul 01, 2022
Amoto94:

Add Mount/Gallagher goals, creativity and we will compete favourably with the rest. If we can sort our midfield problems and defense those attackers will have double goals and assists between them.

That front line lacks firepower abeg.

Liverpool are presenting Diaz Jota Salah, City are presenting Mahrez Haaland Foden, Spurs are on Richarlison Kane Son already and you’re pushing for Sterling Havertz Werner?

Bar Sterling who we don’t know how quick he’s going to hit the ground running, whom amongst the other forwards can manage 10 goals in the PL in a season?

The unseasoned Broja, the wasteful Werner or the sluggish Harvertz?

We need two forwards to add to what we have. Sterling and either of Raphinha or Dembele.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 10:01am On Jul 01, 2022
popizaino:
Raumdeuter's disciples Chelsea fans chapter like donstan18 and swiz123 should watch this video and ask their oga to tell us how did vidic barked Drogba, why was he pointing at a point grin.

Airmark come and see Vidic doing what they say only useless defenders those.

https://fb.watch/d_pyriWnMI/

I miss this team so much.

Would watch this match when I'm free
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:06am On Jul 01, 2022
Ibime:

You are wrong on Jesus. If you play FPL, you will know Jesus was ignored almost all season, until he was given a chance in the Newcastle game toward the end of the season, he popped 4 goals and Pep then used him in the handful of games left. One good turn deserves another.

Hojberg vs Rodri is a personal tactical preference and not central to this conversation on the array of talents available to Pep. Rodri is still a great player for the system that Pep employs.

Take Zinchenko some of you are clamouring for for Chelsea.

- If Benjamin Mendy goes to jail, play Walker RB and Cancelo LB, ignore Zinchenko

- If Walker is injured, play Stones RB and Cancelo leftback, ignore Zinchenko

- If Walker and Stones are both injured, play Ake LB and Cancelo RB, ignore Zinchenko

- if Walker, Stones and Ake are all injured, you won't be surprised to see Fernandinho RB and Cancelo LB before Zinchenko enter pitch

You literally have to shoot everybody before Zinchenko gets opportunity. Zinchenko whose main job is crying for Ukraine last season is who Chelsea fans are seeing as upgrade. That should tell you all fingers are not equal.

I could do the same with Chelsea players as at last season but you are not ready for the discussion yet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:08am On Jul 01, 2022
izzou:

I miss this team so much.

Would watch this match when I'm free

Abeg do boss cheesy

I wonder what Dayo would say afterwards cheesy considering how Vidic was always his standard unit of how to defend.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:10am On Jul 01, 2022
Amoto94:

The Warey is not collecting anything below 200K weekly ,if that’s decent to chelsea ,then it will be a good deal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:13am On Jul 01, 2022
hensben:
Stop peddling false narrative, you are fond of doing that which is bad.
tell me the false narrative and peddling lemme see.

Meanwhile, take note of the bolded incase of next time you want to use it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:16am On Jul 01, 2022
Spuds mean business.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:18am On Jul 01, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

He should not bring his injury here. He should better be fit. For raphina boehly should add extra 20 million to his bid which would make that dead broke club pull out. Then when he agrees and is about to sign his contract we should also pull out. He will now have no choice but to sign for assnal with no champions league and hope of top 4. Nonsense player that we are trying to lift his dead career.
grin grin grin

Which Kain wickedness be this na grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:28am On Jul 01, 2022
Jodera:

fond
/fɒnd/
adjective
having an affection or liking for. having a liking for or love of (someone or something) : doing (something) a lot I'm fond of skiing. She grew quite fond of him. 2 : doing (something) a lot She's fond of asking silly questions.

You like to force narrative on issues. My eyes are on you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:35am On Jul 01, 2022
Shey Conte is getting all his targets now, make dem no begin sew thread on how baba no win UCL next season o.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:37am On Jul 01, 2022
Jodera:

You are welcome. Next time, know that English isn't Hensben first language.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14624) (14625) (14626) (14627) (14628) (14629) (14630) ... (19364) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m), Unlimited22, BlueMann, Caicedobets(m), Ihebu4chelsea(m), Roland17(m), airmark(m), USAfall2024, KanielOutis92, rooftops, iamoyindamola(m), Itsrm(m), Sportsweb, popizaino(m), andrewbaba44 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.