Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14670) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10730882 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14667) (14668) (14669) (14670) (14671) (14672) (14673) ... (19393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:26am On Jul 05, 2022
timbros:

We are talking of Mourinho all time XI.

This is Donstan18 few pages ago

G/A doesn't work in Mourinho's all time XI. Who gave him more trophies is the question cheesy
Pandev gave Mou more trophies than Hazard.

Who was better?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:26am On Jul 05, 2022
donstan18:

Hazard played under Mou 2014/15
Pandev played under Mou 2009/10

Provide those players achievements under Mou let’s know if any reasonable person will choose Pandev ahead of Hazard in that position.

Again, the amala turning won't fly here.

Stick to Eto'o vs Son.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 8:26am On Jul 05, 2022
hensben:
People just say things out of emotion and sentiment. Iniesta better than Sterling as a winger? Where is the stat to back this claim up.
Keep this same energy asking for stats when people bring up Lukaku vs Drogba.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:27am On Jul 05, 2022
donstan18:

Pandev gave Mou more trophies than Hazard.

Who was better?

Eto'o vs Son.

If you can't stick to the discussion, beat it.

I don't debate aimlessly.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:27am On Jul 05, 2022
timbros:

We are talking of Mourinho all time XI.

This is Donstan18 few pages ago

G/A doesn't work in Mourinho's all time XI. Who gave him more trophies is the question cheesy
Ok I leave you two in peace cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:27am On Jul 05, 2022
timbros:

Again, the amala turning won't fly here.

Stick to Eto'o vs Son.
Are you running away from admitting that Pandev will be rated ahead of Hazard under Mou?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:27am On Jul 05, 2022
Godx:

Keep this same energy asking for stats when people bring up Lukaku vs Drogba.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:28am On Jul 05, 2022
Trevor012:

Ok I leave you two in peace cheesy cheesy

Lol

The guy too cap. I get him time this morning.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:29am On Jul 05, 2022
timbros:

Eto'o vs Son.

If you can't stick to the discussion, beat it.

I don't debate aimlessly.
I will not stop using another comparison to make you understand what it means to choose Eto as a better WINGER ahead of Son. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:29am On Jul 05, 2022
donstan18:

Are you running away from admitting that Pandev will be rated ahead of Hazard under Mou?

We have never discussed any player not named Eto'o or Son.

I don't understand where your "running away" came from.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OhBritannia(m): 8:29am On Jul 05, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Sterling is obviously not overrated as a winger; I may not like his style of play and his numerous misses every now and then, but stats have shown he’s not overrated as being claimed .

The British media did not conjure those stats up , he produced them on the field helping his teams at different times to get results .

U can say he’s enjoyed the good fortune of playing in top teams ( Loserpool and man city ) , but how many top players have not enjoyed such privilege in the past . For example a Messi playing for Aston Villa will definitely not have won 7 ballon D’or .
A Ronaldo in Eibar will not even be nominated for Ballon D'or.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:31am On Jul 05, 2022
timbros:

We have never discussed any player not named Eto'o or Son.

I don't understand where your "running away" came from.
Hazard played under Mou
Pandev played under Mou

Who won Mou more trophies? Who was better under Mou?

Use that your ETO vs SON metric under Mou to answer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:31am On Jul 05, 2022
donstan18:

I will not stop using another comparison to make you understand what it means to choose Eto as a better WINGER ahead of Son. cheesy

We are not discussing both players careers.

The question is, who should be in Mou's XI?

Eto'o is miles ahead of Son.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:31am On Jul 05, 2022
OhBritannia:
A Ronaldo in Eibar will not even be nominated for Ballon D'or.

I agree with u.

Most top players as we know them today will not be the super top players if they had remained in lower teams for most of their prime .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:32am On Jul 05, 2022
donstan18:

Hazard played under Mou
Pandev played under Mou

Who won Mou more trophies? Who was better under Mou?

Use that your ETO vs SON metric under Mou to answer.

When we finish with Eto'o vs Son, you can bring another comparison and we see if it's worth discussing.

Eto'o is miles ahead of Son in Mourinho's XI.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:32am On Jul 05, 2022
timbros:

We are not discussing both players careers.

The question is, who should be in Mou's XI?

Eto'o is miles ahead of Son.
Pandev vs Hazard?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:32am On Jul 05, 2022
Ororo already won Balon dor and player of the year with two different clubs and in two different leagues. Pessi cannot even get nomination for player of the year in France. La liga merchant cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OhBritannia(m): 8:32am On Jul 05, 2022
hensben:
Someone here said iniesta never played as a winger for Barca, that he was number 8, that barca played two 8 and one 6 just to defend his low productivity on goals and assist. Na who we go come believe. You guys cherry pick a lot just to hide your favorites weakness.
Iniesta played as a left winger many times in his career both in Spanish national team and in Barcelona.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:33am On Jul 05, 2022
timbros:

When we finish with Eto'o vs Son, you can bring another comparison and we see if it's worth discussing.

Eto'o is miles ahead of Son in Mourinho's XI.
How is Eto miles ahead of Son in that position?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:34am On Jul 05, 2022
donstan18:

Pandev vs Hazard?

Have you accepted that Son shouldn't be in Mou XI? We can discuss another thing when that is sorted.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:35am On Jul 05, 2022
donstan18:

How is Eto miles ahead of Son in that position?

How is Son ahead of Eto'o as a winger when Eto'o delivered a treble to Mourinho playing as a winger?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:37am On Jul 05, 2022
timbros:

Have you accepted that Son shouldn't be in Mou XI? We can discuss another thing when that is sorted.
If e sure you, answer that question make you cast here now. grin

Since it’s about treble, who was a better winger between Pandev and Hazard under Mou.

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

Why are you running?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:40am On Jul 05, 2022
donstan18:

If e sure you, answer that question make you cast here now. grin

Since it’s about treble, who was a better winger between Pandev and Hazard under Mou.

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

Why are you running?

I'm not a kid. I don't argue aimlessly. You may be surprised in my take on Pandev vs Hazard but I won't comment on that because you have to be schooled on Eto'o vs Son first.

I know you are desperately looking for exit strategy. It won't work with me.

Tell me how Son under Mou is ahead of Eto'o when Eto'o delivered treble as a winger to Mou.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:43am On Jul 05, 2022
Some discussions whether serious or not aren't what having because it's a waste of time and energy.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:47am On Jul 05, 2022
Mane is greater than Salah because of Trophy

Son is greater than Eto'o because....

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:49am On Jul 05, 2022
timbros:

I'm not a kid. I don't argue aimlessly. You may be surprised in my take on Pandev vs Hazard but I won't comment on that because you have to be schooled on Eto'o vs Son first.

I know you are desperately looking for exit strategy. It won't work with me.

Tell me how Son under Mou is ahead of Eto'o when Eto'o delivered treble as a winger to Mou.
Pandev vs Hazard
Jorge Costa vs Terry

You’ll have to use that your “Treble” to tell me who was better for Mou.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OhBritannia(m): 8:50am On Jul 05, 2022
BlueRayDick:

I agree with u.

Most top players as we know them today will not be the super top players if they had remained in lower teams for most of their prime .
I agree but you know football is about moving forward and going to a higher team for better chance of trophy and higher pay cut, however remember Neymar was already a top player and world beater before he came to Europe.
our own Jay Jay Okocha was a top player even though he never played for the higher clubs.
but i get your point though.

all i am saying is compare Sterling to great wingers in top football, sterling won't see top 20.
football has gotten so mediocre and weak that we now regards people like sterling as a top winger.
compare Neymar at 27 years of age to sterling now or even Ronaldo at 27 to sterling.

or rather compare bale at 27 to sterling or compare hazard at 27 to sterling. sterling is good just like every other ordinary winger but he is not a great winger. this is why i say he is overrated.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:50am On Jul 05, 2022
izzou:
Mane is greater than Salah because of Trophy

Son is greater than Eto'o because....
Lmao. grin.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:51am On Jul 05, 2022
donstan18:

Pandev vs Hazard
Jorge Costa vs Terry

You’ll have to use that your “Treble” to tell me who was better for Mou.

This is Eto'o. As a winger. Under Mou.

Post Son as a winger under Mou please.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:52am On Jul 05, 2022
E still dey dig other comparisons grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:53am On Jul 05, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Sterling is obviously not overrated as a winger; I may not like his style of play and his numerous misses every now and then, but stats have shown he’s not overrated as being claimed .

The British media did not conjure those stats up , he produced them on the field helping his teams at different times to get results .

U can say he’s enjoyed the good fortune of playing in top teams ( Loserpool and man city ) , but how many top players have not enjoyed such privilege in the past . For example a Messi playing for Aston Villa will definitely not have won 7 ballon D’or .

Same here ,sterling is not overrated
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:53am On Jul 05, 2022
timbros:

This is Eto'o. As a winger. Under Mou.

Post Son as a winger under Mou please.
Hazard under Mou?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14667) (14668) (14669) (14670) (14671) (14672) (14673) ... (19393) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.