Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,141 members, 7,852,890 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14667) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10703576 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14664) (14665) (14666) (14667) (14668) (14669) (14670) ... (19360) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2022
If I was a Chelsea fan I'd take the Ronaldo rumors seriously. He knew for 2 months that he wanted to leave as we all read how Mendes was fishing for suitors. That they would come out now to announce his imminent move is proof he may already have a verbal agreement with a club.

Parsing the list of possible landing spots for him, only CFC can conveniently pay his 26M a year salary for 1 year. I personally believe him, going forward to announce his desire to leave is in a bid to drive down his selling price so that Chelsea will pay almost nothing for him which will open the door to paying his salary.

Just thinking out loud.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 6:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
I would love Cr7 to join Chelsea. Chelsea remain the only top EPL club in London yet to register the signature of a new player.

I think Havertz and Mount would benefit immensely from Ronaldo's rich experience in the UCL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
Whenever Nadal is serving like this, he is surely winning the grand slam.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
ToyinDipo:

That's not Hazard's natural position.

No way Drogba had any season as good as 70% of what Milito had with Morinho.

In tough matches, I will pick Sneider 10 times over Ozil for Jose

Drogba was the reason José won thé league. Hé was also the reason why we were undefeated at the bridge,so Mourinho will surely pick DD ahead of Milito.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2022
Android17:
If I was a Chelsea fan I'd take the Ronaldo rumors seriously. He knew for 2 months that he wanted to leave as we all read how Mendes was fishing for suitors. That they would come out now to announce his imminent move is proof he may already have a verbal agreement with a club.

Parsing the list of possible landing spots for him, only CFC can conveniently pay his 26M a year salary for 1 year. I personally believe him, going forward to announce his desire to leave is in a bid to drive down his selling price so that Chelsea will pay almost nothing for him which will open the door to paying his salary.

Just thinking out loud.
I will take Ronaldo without thinking twice. A team that struggles for goals should not have any reason to reject Ronaldo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:13pm On Jul 04, 2022
Now Bayern are in for De Ligt

The same energy we used to agree a fee with Leeds, we should use it to sign de Ligt.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:14pm On Jul 04, 2022
Android17:

Just thinking out loud.

Ronaldo at Chelsea

Reece James go too spam crosses Sha cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 7:19pm On Jul 04, 2022
popizaino:

Drogba was the reason José won thé league. Hé was also the reason why we were undefeated at the bridge,so Mourinho will surely pick DD ahead of Milito.
LOL. 42 EPL goals in 3 full seasons with Jose. Essien qualified for the accolade more than Drogba sef, if you remember his late equalizer against Arsenal.

Drogba was the biggest CL FLOP under Jose.
Milito excelled both in the Italy and in CL with Jose. Milito's one season with Jose beats anything Drogba achieved with Mou.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tonididdy(m): 7:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2022
Whether Chelsea move for Cristiano Ronaldo or not will be down to Thomas Tuchel. Todd Boehly will ask him his desire on it.

-
@Matt_Law_DT
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
Chelsea are looking to sign Raheem Sterling and one other player in time for the American tour, which they set off for this weekend.

-
@Matt_Law_DT
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
Bayana Bayana dey serve our Falcons "Woto-Woto"... grin

South Africa 2-0 Nigeria
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
Android17:

Just thinking out loud.
read he is willing to take a pay cut, thought he is moving to Bayern
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 8:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
Roland17:
Bayana Bayana dey serve our Falcons "Woto-Woto"... grin

South Africa 2-0 Nigeria
Lols. The game ended 2-1.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:09pm On Jul 04, 2022
Amoto94:
Whether Chelsea move for Cristiano Ronaldo or not will be down to Thomas Tuchel. Todd Boehly will ask him his desire on it.

-
@Matt_Law_DT
Tuchel plans to mould a versatile, fluid attack and has allowed Romelu Lukaku to join Inter on loan. Lukaku struggled to adapt to Tuchel’s system last season—and it is likely that signing Ronaldo would create similar problems. [@JacobSteinberg] #cfc

And he plans to play Sterling centrally
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
BlueMann:

Ronaldo at Chelsea

Reece James go too spam crosses Sha cheesy
lol how many crosses went for Lukaku
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2022
A001:

Lols. The game ended 2-1.

Baba, women's football is no longer our birthright. South Africa have made great strides in the development of Women’s football in SA and they have closed the gap between both nations. Look no further than the disparity in the quality of both leagues when compared. Gone are the days when only naija can boast of players in Europe. South Africa now have players plying their trade across Europe and the US. I just hope we can get it together again..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Astrid4(m): 10:09pm On Jul 04, 2022
BlueAngel444:
lol how many crosses went for Lukaku

How many minutes did Reece play together with lukaku undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
Roland17:

Baba, women's football is no longer our birthright. South Africa have made great strides in the development of Women’s football in SA and they have closed the gap between both nations. Look no further than the disparity in the quality of both leagues when compared. Gone are the days when only naija can boast of players in Europe. South Africa now have players plying their trade across Europe and the US. I just hope we can get it together again..

This is the 4th game in a row Super Falcons fail to beat Bayana Bayana inside 90mins.

Inagural Women CAF Champions League, South African club (Mamelodi Sundown) won it.

South Africa is the new force in women football in Africa.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
donstan18:

Lol. Easily Mou.

Son should replace Eto in that position.

Same Ribery and Inesta

Son? Which Son?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
timbros:

Son? Which Son?
Son of Spurs will fit that position and do better than Eto.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
donstan18:

Son of Spurs will fit that position and do better than Eto.

Why will Son be in Mou XI ahead of Eto'o?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:07pm On Jul 04, 2022
timbros:

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
BlueMann:

grin grin

Wetin person no go read here?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
Android17:

Just thinking out loud.
Abeg lower your thinking, what value has he added for the clubs he played in after he left madrid?
He met Juve as No1 he left them as No 4, if not for ineptitude of Gatuso juve wouldn't have qualified for champion league, he met man u as champion league contenders and second best team in the league and takes them to Yeparipa league, how come no team is interested in signing him, is he now Gala that is being hawk in Lagos traffic? (buy 2 and takes 3 for free)
If we sign him now and we win treble this coming season, man u fans will not allow us to rest, they will be shouting "it is Ronaldo factor it is Ronaldo factor"
Abeg we don't need a player that will drag us to conference league like he did to ManU.

Me too, just thinking out loud grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:12pm On Jul 04, 2022
Many bonuses grin grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
kingBolton:

I will take Ronaldo without thinking twice. A team that struggles for goals should not have any reason to reject Ronaldo.
Remind me the goals difference man u had previous season before he joined and after he joined them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ellexy: 11:21pm On Jul 04, 2022
MorataFC:
Abeg lower your thinking, what value has he added for the clubs he played in after he left madrid?
He met Juve as No1 he left them as No 4, if not for ineptitude of Gatuso juve wouldn't have qualified for champion league, he met man u as champion league contenders and second best team in the league and takes them to Yeparipa league, how come no team is interested in signing him, is he now Gala that is being hawk in Lagos traffic? (buy 2 and takes 3 for free)
If we sign him now and we win treble this coming season, man u fans will not allow us to rest, they will be shouting "it is Ronaldo factor it is Ronaldo factor"
Abeg we don't need a player that will drag us to conference league like he did to ManU.

Lol I believe the taking seriously he meant is you guys should be concerned about the deal happening. He didn't say you guys should be happy about it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:26pm On Jul 04, 2022
timbros:

I no just understand don Stan at times

Son of all people wey never win kpangolo ahead of eto ? Lol

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 11:27pm On Jul 04, 2022
BlueAngel444:
read he is willing to take a pay cut, thought he is moving to Bayern
Bayern can't pay him 500K. Lewa is their highest paid player and he is at 300K or so. Ronaldo won't take a pay cut because he cares about his money.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 11:28pm On Jul 04, 2022
MorataFC:

Hahaha. I am open to anything that will destroy your team Chemistry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14664) (14665) (14666) (14667) (14668) (14669) (14670) ... (19360) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: PDPGuy, Kundistrict(m), efec(m), EmmanuelScott1(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.