Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,288 members, 7,867,760 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14977) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10765293 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14974) (14975) (14976) (14977) (14978) (14979) (14980) ... (19455) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
iamoyindamola:
Grimaldo is available
Brighton na thief they wan extort clubs

They let off Bissouma easy o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
Sniper04:

Yenyenyen, mumu club. Go rest Baba. Season go Start next week, go dey serious about your club

Yes baba

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Yes baba
Na blues for life o

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 3:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ibime:

Emerson is not so realistic cos Lazio are not a moneyed club. We are likely to still have Chilwell, Emerson and Kennedy by August end and if that drops to just Chilwell and Kenedy, that's very OK than having two £50m LWBs.

These are not positions where you need billion pound players like attack. Alex Ferguson was not stupid to be winning league consistently with Rafael and Fabio, Wes Browns, Darren Fletchers, John O'Shea's and Johnny Evans. You spend money where it counts, not where 6/10 players can win you the league. Mumu Tuchel is working upside down

I know Cucurella very well cos I watched him in Getafe with Kennedy. He's a good player but the difference between him and Kennedy was non-existent. Kennedy played RW while he played LW. Two years later we are talking about giving Kennedy away for free and buying Cucurela for £50m. Spits.

I would also warn those that care about this club future, not just Tuchel tactical formation of today that Cucurella has never played LB at senior level. He was a LW at Getafe and a LWB at Brighton. Let's learn to look beyond our nose and think about the future stability of this club, buying robust players at good prices.
100% you are right....
But my only objection here from their getafe carriers till present cucurrela has improved while Kennedy has regressed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
Las las dem go convert Chilwell to LCB. Abi no be Tommy Tuchel again?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
BlueMann:
Las las dem go convert Chilwell to LCB. Abi no be Tommy Tuchel again?
He fit no even enter team again if e no enter fully this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
FirstbornWds:

They let off Bissouma easy o
He had just one year left
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
Tuchel will ruin this club finally,our midfielders are kante,kovacic and jorginho and he is not thinking of signing another one

Tucheliban
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ibime:

Tuchel is clueless at transfers. Man City already ran away from the deal, this one is adding Colwill to the deal despite already having 4 LWBs

We need upgrade.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
lateefGRDT:
yes, he played LCB against Chelsea and he show us pepper that day

Only issue is he doesn't win much aerial duels just like kouli... Anything else, he is perfect for our system!!
Cool then, I hope he comes out good if we get him. Just started seeing the hype after his performance against ManU.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Astrid4(m): 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ibime:

Emerson is not so realistic cos Lazio are not a moneyed club. We are likely to still have Chilwell, Emerson and Kennedy by August end and if that drops to just Chilwell and Kenedy, that's very OK than having two £50m LWBs.

These are not positions where you need billion pound players like attack. Alex Ferguson was not stupid to be winning league consistently with Rafael and Fabio, Wes Browns, Darren Fletchers, John O'Shea's and Johnny Evans. You spend money where it counts, not where 6/10 players can win you the league. Mumu Tuchel is working upside down

I know Cucurella very well cos I watched him in Getafe with Kennedy. He's a good player but the difference between him and Kennedy was non-existent. Kennedy played RW while he played LW. Two years later we are talking about giving Kennedy away for free and buying Cucurela for £50m. Spits.

I would also warn those that care about this club future, not just Tuchel tactical formation of today that Cucurella has never played LB at senior level. He was a LW at Getafe and a LWB at Brighton. Let's learn to look beyond our nose and think about the future stability of this club, buying robust players at good prices.

[I don't know what's causing this fuse, we all know how important our wingbacks are to us, Reece and chillwell injury cost us a great deal last season, during this preseason, we all saw how average chillwell was; the niggar is just recovering from a career threatening injury, we also saw how poor Emerson was for us in the matches he played for us, Alonso we all know his mind is already in the camp Nou, we need a WB equally as good as chillwell or even better, the likes of Emerson will not lack suitors( he had great season with lyon last season) and it's obvious we're keeping keneddy as a RWB

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Astrid4(m): 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ennyjay69:
Tuchel will ruin this club finally,our midfielders are kante,kovacic and jorginho and he is not thinking of signing another one

Tucheliban

Chelsea can't just sign a midfielder for signing sake, we need a player that suit the system, am a fan of savic, Nunes I have watched them play they can't suceed under tuchel's system, they will both end up as loftus cheek, I think De jong will be a perfect fit he's a deep lying playmaker like Jorginho even better and we don't even lack options in the midfield we still have Barkley, loftus cheek, ampadu Gallagher and et Al

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
lateefGRDT:
100% you are right....
But my only objection here from their getafe carriers till present cucurrela has improved while Kennedy has regressed

You can only regress physically. As long as your speed and fitness is in place, the only difference between player valuations is who has had the opportunity to play and who has been forgotten
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
This will be a good defence.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
airmark:

Knew him since when he was in Getafe and i had wanted him. They should buy him and sell Alonso and Emerson. Good buy.
Omo! You sabi know players o. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
donstan18:
Chelsea looking serious with this Kukurela or wareva.

The only time I watched that guy perform outstandingly was against ManU 4:0, is he good?

Who has watched him very well? Can he play LCB?

this guy is overrated .. period

that's why man city refused paying that huge amount on him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
WhoDeyHause:
five defenders nawao suppose be four
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
BlueMann:

Brighton player of the year, I believe. The guy is good. If he comes, he's coming to take Chilly's spot so Chilly better sit up.

I just would've preferred if we addressed the central defence first. If we want to use Colwill as part of a deal, I'd prefer it be for Fofana.
Lol. Chillwell is way better than him if we’re being very very honest. Unless he can play LCB which we need to balance the defense.

We’re hoping.

This German Allegri we call a manager will gradually turn us to Athletico Madrid
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
airmark:

Knew him since when he was in Getafe and i had wanted him. They should buy him and sell Alonso and Emerson. Good buy.

how do you even do your analysis

you think this is play station or ps 2 master league abi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
kingBolton:

I totally agree with this, and we don't even know the Chilwell we are getting back from injury.

If we don't know the Chilwell we are getting back from injury, does Tuchel know the Fofana he is chasing for £60m that is coming back from the exact same injury? Tuchel is gambling with Boehly money

I said at the start of this transfer market that the two Spurs signings of Perisic and Bissouma will solve a lot of problems and stop all this wastefulness. If Perisic was on ground, who will be reasoning Cucurella? If Bissouma was on ground, we will have confidence not to need 10 centrebacks.

We can stomach signings like Malacia for £13m sef that will give you confidence if Chilwell does not return to his normal self. As things stand, the Emerson of Italy and Lyon is very OK if Chilwell looks rusty, as is Kenedy. For RWB, I will easily go and buy back Ola Aina for £10m for my bench and stop all this Dumfries nonsense. Dumfries looks terrible everytime I've seen him for Inter, no better than Zappacosta. Meanwhile Perisic free transfer would have covered both Chilwell and James with a player arguably better than Chilwell and James themselves.

Honestly Tuchel is a terrible operator in the transfer market.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2022
WhoDeyHause:
Y’all just want to stress the h€ll out of Kouli
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
donstan18:

Lol. Chillwell is way better than him if we’re being very very honest. Unless he can play LCB which we need to balance the defense.

We’re hoping.

This German Allegri we call a manager will gradually turn us to Athletico Madrid
nigga is just packing bus for back ,what about our front
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
An album with all hits and no miss

Can't wait for Friday cool

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
Bit more intel on Fofana. Chelsea and Leicester close to £20m apart in initial valuation. #CFC are prepared to go up. Further talks this week. PSG have also enquired. They value Fofana at just under £55m all-in. Won't be enough or even close.

- @JacobsBen
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
donstan18:
Chelsea looking serious with this Kukurela or wareva.

The only time I watched that guy perform outstandingly was against ManU 4:0, is he good?

Who has watched him very well? Can he play LCB?
All.i know is that the guy is fast

Fans of him should help us out

Ccbluemann
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
BlueMann:
Bit more intel on Fofana. Chelsea and Leicester close to £20m apart in initial valuation. #CFC are prepared to go up. Further talks this week. PSG have also enquired. They value Fofana at just under £55m all-in. Won't be enough or even close.

- @JacobsBen
Dead barka has done their own. Psg now want to start too. .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
donstan18:

We’re hoping.

Don't know about "way better".

Besides how would you know, I thought you've barely watched him?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
Skimpledawg:
Cucurella?

Omo. Are we still on defense?
Tuchel has to defend his 1 goal leads grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
Chelsea Sha...U get big hole for midfield with inefficient attack u dey buy another 50m left back, e be like say tuchel plan na to win league scoring 30 goals and conceding 2 cuz I nor understand...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
donstan18:

Y’all just want to stress the h€ll out of Kouli
How are we stressing him? He will play with two more defenders and if Silva is not strong enough another defender will take his place.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ibime:

If we don't know the Chilwell we are getting back from injury, does Tuchel know the Fofana he is chasing for £60m that is coming back from the exact same injury? Tuchel is gambling with Boehly money

I said at the start of this transfer market that the two Spurs signings of Perisic and Bissouma will solve a lot of problems and stop all this wastefulness. If Perisic was on ground, who will be reasoning Cucurella? If Bissouma was on ground, we will have confidence not to need 10 centrebacks.

We can stomach signings like Malacia for £13m sef that will give you confidence if Chilwell does not return to his normal self. As things stand, the Emerson of Italy and Lyon is very OK if Chilwell looks rusty, as is Kenedy. For RWB, I will easily go and buy back Ola Aina for £10m for my bench and stop all this Dumfries nonsense. Dumfries looks terrible everytime I've seen him for Inter, no better than Zappacosta. Meanwhile Perisic free transfer would have covered both Chilwell and James with a player arguably better than Chilwell and James themselves.

Honestly Tuchel is a terrible operator in the transfer market.

you say what!!!!!....Chelsea should go and buy ola aina hahahahahahahaha

nairaland..you people will not kill me I swear
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
Denzel Dumfries that Tuchel is chasing for €40m. Popizaino, come and see.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14974) (14975) (14976) (14977) (14978) (14979) (14980) ... (19455) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibime(m), Jodera, Singapore1(m), Nezzjnr, Godstime001, chic2pimp(m), HOMOTOYOSI10 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.