Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,946 members, 7,866,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:09 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14979) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10759416 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14976) (14977) (14978) (14979) (14980) (14981) (14982) ... (19443) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
drisham:

Shebi e get one time AC Milan win league scoring 38goals grin
36 goals...but that team defenders Sha, legends only...Costacurta, maldini, baresi chef's kiss...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
Astrid4:

There is no issue with fofona, he's young and will have huge resale value, fofona that have been watching prior to his injury will perform better than chalobah, Christensen, it high time we built our time around young talented prospect
Nobody is doubting Fofana's quality. He is coming back from a major injury and clubs usually watch players returning from a long time injury for atleast a full season to see how they have recovered and weather they have regressed or not.
I have been a big fan of Fofana before he came to England, so I know he his quality.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
Astrid4:

I just dey wonder if nah the same ibime wey we know he dey follow talk grin
he doesn't know,leave am na small pikin mentality they worry am ,we know his type cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

I am afraid of fofana injury too but boehly and tuchel want him. Cucuruku is not very needed like other positions we have holes in. If holy boehly will fix them then I can be okay with him coming. The season starts this week and time is running out.
We will still get atleast one midfielder and an attacker I think.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
Astrid4:

grin grin I still don't understand how some people feel comfortable insulting someone they don't know anyhow.
The things wey happen for Jim Iyke's bad comment seems far fetched but we might see the reality one day grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
donstan18:

Omo! You sabi know players o. cheesy

That's the player Popi should have recommended and not old Marcelo. He will bring swift transition to our game, combining well with Sterling. I will be happy if we get him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
posty56:
small boy wey just finish waec if you know who you dey cap with you go they beg make en train you for school, but like I said , nairaland has given nonentities like you equal ground to talk to elders anyhow cheesy

this one is looking for attention....but you to small for me

I can't waste my time....

LMFAO..the waec part got me laughing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
Astrid4:

Ogun k*ll you and him Asap

who the f*ck is he
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
This guy nor know say if boys really reason him matter na 2 secs na Dem go take trace am 4 the shithole wey him take dey type him rubbish...Na small boy Sha, e never get sense

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
airmark:

That's the player Popi should have recommended and not old Marcelo. He will bring swift transition to our game, combining well with Sterling. I will be happy if we get him.

Popi likes them very very old, he sure enjoys them old because of their experience. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
Chelsea instead of giving city money to sign cucurella use the money to sign his replacement
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
kingBolton:

I don't know why I have this feeling we will be going all out for Rice next summer, Maybe we are just waiting for his transfer valuation to drop.
Do we have a choice?? Omo! I don tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
emmyluizzz:

Ogun k*ll you and him Asap

who the f*ck is he

You go relax talk well? All these rantings no necessary.

You shouldn't just insult people even if the person is a small boy. If your takes doesn't align, then just state yours.

Simple.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Ruben is just like Jorginho. He is not strong at all. Rice is too expensive until next season.Ndidi will help us get the ball.
Fabinho no strong too. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
FirstbornWds:

You go relax talk well? All these ranting no necessary

okay my own ranting no necessary ..but that nkapi own dey okay abi....

mind your business
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
donstan18:

Fabinho no strong too. cheesy
We cannot get him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
emmyluizzz:

mind your business

Na you start am oga. Just talk wetin you get to talk, e no suppose reach to day insult.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Na you start am oga. Just talk wetin you get to talk, e no suppose reach to day insult.
Go to your thread.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
posty56:
undecided why Dem day include colwill for the deal? mtcheww
is it for the Fofana deal?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
Chelsea, make una cool down for DM. Busquets is completing the last phase of his contract this season and will be looking for new challenges.

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
emmyluizzz:

mind your business
You this jobless man again. You put your picture this time before you started your rubbish. There are many people who want you to suffer very well in this life so and go and pray.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
Mount will score this Lampard’s screamer this season.

https://twitter.com/unrivalledchels/status/1553986870773694464?s=21&t=FwOrXA5QhRaeUKUD9mASaw

Bookmark this post.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Thomas Simeone wants to continue playing with three defenders. Nobody is saying anything about defensive midfielder or attacker except see sesko again. He must perform well next season with his own signings now. He was not even voted in top 10 German coaches of the world.
you look at that list first question is what is the criteria that made Klopp number 5 not number 1 and Bayern coach bottom of the list
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

You this jobless man again. You put your picture this time before you started your rubbish. There are many people who want you to suffer very well in this life so and go and pray.

suffer ke....them never born that person wey go make me suffer

baba I just came back from work...I'm doing fine

na YOU I dey pity....

na your generation born and unborn go suffer...who you think say you be

put your picture make we see you..ugly baboon

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
BlueAngel444:
is it for the Fofana deal?
cucurella or whatever his name is
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
BlueAngel444:
you look at that list first question is what is the criteria that made Klopp number 5 not number 1 and Bayern coach bottom of the list
Why must klopp be number 1 after he bottled premier league and champions league? Well it was voted from people in Germany. It also does not mean Tuchel does not need to work harder.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
donstan18:

Jorginho is the major reason Kante regressed energetically, not even age. When you play with defensive liabilities, you’ll gax out!

Silva shouldn’t be starting for Chelsea for any reason. Imagine Silva and Fofana together?

Nawao. I hope Kouli survives Tuchel’s foolishness.
lol Jorginho is the reason behind Kantes fitness issues abi undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
FirstbornWds:

pls talk football....leave me and Dem...I get their time today

besides work was good today...so I energy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Why must klopp be number 1 after he bottled premier league and champions league? Well it was voted from people in Germany. It also does not mean Tuchel does not need to work harder.
wetin does guys win abi achieve way dey ahead of am for that list?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
emmyluizzz:

suffer ke....them never born that person wey go make me suffer

baba I just came back from work...I'm doing fine

na YOU I dey pity....
after years of joblessness, them manage give you security job and 3 square meals then your prick stand come dey cap nonsense online undecided
You are your problem, ekuke like you cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ibime:

You can only regress physically. As long as your speed and fitness is in place, the only difference between player valuations is who has had the opportunity to play and who has been forgotten
kenedy is a scrab player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
anybody wey yarn nonsense to me..go chop ban

(1) (2) (3) ... (14976) (14977) (14978) (14979) (14980) (14981) (14982) ... (19443) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Joezinho, chic2pimp(m), Skimpledawg(m), Sitmr, andrewbaba44, Leitner, chidekings(m), hensben(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.