Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,309 members, 7,867,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:12 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14978) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10765787 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14975) (14976) (14977) (14978) (14979) (14980) (14981) ... (19456) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 3:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ibime:

Tuchel is clueless at transfers. Man City already ran away from the deal, this one is adding Colwill to the deal despite already having 4 LWBs
Ccdonstan18

People have started seeing the light
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
BlueMann:

Don't know about "way better".

Besides how would you know, I thought you've barely watched him?
I don’t need to watch Blackpool’s left back to know if Chilwell is better than him or not.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2022
CAPdan21:
Chelsea Sha...U get big hole for midfield with inefficient attack u dey buy another 50m left back, e be like say tuchel plan na to win league scoring 30 goals and conceding 2 cuz I nor understand...
nna eh the thing just they tire me , if like make we 7 man defense ,if we no find better person to replace jorginho or midfield go they suffer, as for attack, Sterling is the only one I can rate
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
emmyluizzz:

you say what!!!!!....Chelsea should go and buy ola aina hahahahahahahaha

nairaland..you people will not kill me I swear

Ola Aina as back up for £10m, very OK. If you watched Super Eagles matches over the last year, you will know Aina is very decent for backup at the least and better than that Dumbfries Tuchel is chasing by far

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 3:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
posty56:
five defenders nawao suppose be four
Thomas Simeone wants to continue playing with three defenders. Nobody is saying anything about defensive midfielder or attacker except see sesko again. He must perform well next season with his own signings now. He was not even voted in top 10 German coaches of the world.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
drisham:

All.i know is that the guy is fast

Fans of him should help us out

Ccbluemann

The guy is good, was one of the best full/wingbacks last season. Third in most key passes from open play among defenders (behind Trent and James), Brighton player of the year.

But like I said, we should address more pressing issues, i.e the central defence.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

How are we stressing him? He will play with two more defenders and if Silva is not strong enough another defender will take his place.
Jorginho is the major reason Kante regressed energetically, not even age. When you play with defensive liabilities, you’ll gax out!

Silva shouldn’t be starting for Chelsea for any reason. Imagine Silva and Fofana together?

Nawao. I hope Kouli survives Tuchel’s foolishness.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ibime:

Ola Aina as back up for £10m, very OK. If you watched Super Eagles matches over the last year, you will know Aina is very decent for backup at the least and better than that Dumbfries Tuchel is chasing by far

oga shut up your mouth ..no let me give you a dirty slap

see talk ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
CAPdan21:
Chelsea Sha...U get big hole for midfield with inefficient attack u dey buy another 50m left back, e be like say tuchel plan na to win league scoring 30 goals and conceding 2 cuz I nor understand...

Tucheliban should convert koulibally to a midfielder and pair Melang sarr with chalobah and they are good to go .

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
drisham:

Ccdonstan18

People have started seeing the light
I don’t think Ibime is/was a strong fan of Tuchel, just that he kept it positive and hardly slander him.

But I’m sure Tuchel go cast soon. It’s inevitable.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2022
donstan18:

Jorginho is the major reason Kante regressed energetically, not even age. When you play with defensive liabilities, you’ll gax out!

Silva shouldn’t be starting for Chelsea for any reason. Imagine Silva and Fofana together?

Nawao. I hope Kouli survives Tuchel’s foolishness.
I also don't know why we are not going for a defensive midfielder. That is why I said I will like if they use the money they want to get fofana for ndidi but fofana comes it will help us too. They have been linking us with ding dong that is average.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
emmyluizzz:

oga shut up your mouth ..no let me give you a dirty slap

see talk ooooo

Go jump inside that gutter wey you siddon ontop. Small rat like you

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
donstan18:

I don’t need to watch Blackpool’s left back to know if Chilwell is better than him or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ibime:

If we don't know the Chilwell we are getting back from injury, does Tuchel know the Fofana he is chasing for £60m that is coming back from the exact same injury? Tuchel is gambling with Boehly money

I said at the start of this transfer market that the two Spurs signings of Perisic and Bissouma will solve a lot of problems and stop all this wastefulness. If Perisic was on ground, who will be reasoning Cucurella? If Bissouma was on ground, we will have confidence not to need 10 centrebacks.

We can stomach signings like Malacia for £13m sef that will give you confidence if Chilwell does not return to his normal self. As things stand, the Emerson of Italy and Lyon is very OK if Chilwell looks rusty, as is Kenedy. For RWB, I will easily go and buy back Ola Aina for £10m for my bench and stop all this Dumfries nonsense. Dumfries looks terrible everytime I've seen him for Inter, no better than Zappacosta. Meanwhile Perisic free transfer would have covered both Chilwell and James with a player arguably better than Chilwell and James themselves.

Honestly Tuchel is a terrible operator in the transfer market.
The summary of all this is being smart in the transfer market doesn't mean you have to spend big bucks like I said yesterday.
It's very obvious we never had a clear plan coming into the transfer market and we need a very competent director as soon as possible.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
BlueMann:

The guy is good, was one of the best full/wingbacks last season. Third in most key passes from open play among defenders (behind Trent and James), Brighton player of the year.

But like I said, we should address more pressing issues, i.e the central defence.
We don't a left back now. The midfield and defence with one attacker should be the focus. We are not athletico madrid.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
kingBolton:

The summary of all this is being smart in the transfer market doesn't mean you have to spend big bucks like I said yesterday.
It's very obvious we never had a clear plan coming into the transfer market and we need a very competent director as soon as possible.
Na wetin I dey use dey sing since.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dostr4(m): 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
I have said it before Tuchel is looking clueless with these deals + they're just all over the place & the squad is bloated .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
CAPdan21:
Shebi e get one time AC Milan win league scoring 38goals grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

I also don't know why we are not going for a defensive midfielder. That is why I said I will like if they use the money they want to get fofana for ndidi but fofana comes it will help us too. They have been linking us with ding dong that is average.
Ndidi ke?? That careless boy?

The only quality DMs in EPL now are Rodri, Fabinho, Rice, Holjberg, Ruben Nevez and maybe Kalvin.

If we’re not going for Ruben or Rice, we should kukuma scout DMs from other leagues.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ibime:

Go jump inside that gutter wey you siddon ontop. Small rat like you
very foolish human being
na becos nairaland give you platform to de talk anyhow

local dog

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Major issue I have with Fofana deal is his Injury, we don't know how well he has recovered. This is why I am not against cucurella coming, we don't know the Chilwell we are getting back and I honestly don't trust Emerson or Kennedy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 4:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
kingBolton:

Major issue I have with Fofana deal is his Injury, we don't know how well he has recovered. This is why I am not against cucurella coming, we don't know the Chilwell we are getting back and I honestly don't trust Emerson or Kennedy.

you sabi football my guy

you analysis are top notch

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 4:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Thomas Simeone wants to continue playing with three defenders. Nobody is saying anything about defensive midfielder or attacker except see sesko again. He must perform well next season with his own signings now. He was not even voted in top 10 German coaches of the world.
LMAO,the guy clueless
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
donstan18:

The only quality DMs in EPL now are Rodri, Fabinho, Rice, Holjberg, Ruben Nevez and maybe Kalvin.

If we’re not going for Ruben or Rice, we should kukuma scout DMs from other leagues.
Ruben is just like Jorginho. He is not strong at all. Rice is too expensive until next season.Ndidi will help us get the ball.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 4:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
BlueMann:

Na wetin I dey use dey sing since.
It's very obvious we are just trying our luck with players.
The reason I am still skeptical about Fofana deal is thesame reason I am ok with the cucurella deal now, We don't know the Chilwell we are getting back. Earlier in the transfer windows with good alternatives available I won't be ok with this deal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2022
kingBolton:

I am afraid of fofana injury too but boehly and tuchel want him. Cucuruku is not very needed like other positions we have holes in. If holy boehly will fix them then I can be okay with him coming. The season starts this week and time is running out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
We even still have many of our deadwood with us. It is not going to be easy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Astrid4(m): 4:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
kingBolton:

There is no issue with fofona, he's young and will have huge resale value, fofona that have been watching prior to his injury will perform better than chalobah, Christensen, it high time we built our time around young talented prospect
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Astrid4(m): 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
WhoDeyHause:
We even still have many of our deadwood with us. It is not going to be easy.

To sell this deadwood won't be hard, it all comes down to their agent, the likes of BAT, Barkley's agent won't find it hard to get a loan for their client, once they know they ain't in tuchel's plan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 4:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
donstan18:

I don't know why I have this feeling we will be going all out for Rice next summer, Maybe we are just waiting for his transfer valuation to drop.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
emmyluizzz:

very foolish human being

na becos nairaland give you platform to de talk anyhow

local dog
small boy wey just finish waec if you know who you dey cap with you go they beg make en train you for school, but like I said , nairaland has given nonentities like you equal ground to talk to elders anyhow cheesy

21 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Astrid4(m): 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
posty56:
small boy wey just finish waec if you know who you dey cap with you go they beg make en train you for school, but like I said , nairaland has given nonentities like you equal ground to talk to elders anyhow cheesy

I just dey wonder if nah the same ibime wey we know he dey follow talk grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14975) (14976) (14977) (14978) (14979) (14980) (14981) ... (19456) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fredoooooo and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.