Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,922 members, 7,866,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:40 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14988) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10759069 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14985) (14986) (14987) (14988) (14989) (14990) (14991) ... (19442) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:06am On Aug 02, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
Chief can i message you privately... Wanna discuss something with you. Thank you!!

Go ahead
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:07am On Aug 02, 2022
Sniper04:

Crucial to which games,abeg make him get out for serious players
He is good at mostly RWB than Odoi. He did well against madrid and southampton while playing there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 11:08am On Aug 02, 2022
andrewbaba44:

You are now a better person

Interesting
One dead broke club like that don humble am, I go like see the special number him go render if we sign b.silva
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:09am On Aug 02, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Did Barca stop him from leaving ?

You must be very silly for saying a 75 million euros player should go to any club of his choice .
You must be stupid not to know there is a letter of freedom in this type of issue in football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:11am On Aug 02, 2022
BlueMann:

He will soon leave. They just delayed his transfer so we can get a replacement first (Cucurella).

Good thing is, there's no shortage of takers.
He should go please. Werner should follow him too.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:13am On Aug 02, 2022
Fabrizio dey on form with this Cucuruku deal cheesy

My man like Fabrizio cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 11:15am On Aug 02, 2022
hensben:
You must be stupid not to know there is a letter freedom in this type of issue in football.
Why didn't chelsea give lakaks the letter of freedom so he could go to inter freely? It's like you don't know the club has to firstly agree with the player before paying a commission being determined by the remaining years of that players contract? If it's easy why don't mega rich clubs like psg and city usually do it? Looking at your signature made me now understand how you daily come up with this your hesbensic takes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:18am On Aug 02, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
SMH... Have you watch the guy before?
watching him play and him performing in Chelsea- which is what I am more interested in- are two different things. As long as he is better than what we had last season that's good. You including chilwell is funny, but if cucu is better than what chilwell was when in form or just how he performed last season then that would be good.

But how good is he compared to Cresswell
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 11:21am On Aug 02, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
Cucurella is an upgrade to chillwell Self..... This will be our best signing this TW. If we are to be honest. Chillwell Sometimes Looks Confused even before the Injury! Cant wait for that deal to be done!

David our best signing is Sterling

cucurella is good but he is kinda overhyped
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 11:21am On Aug 02, 2022
Ibime:

Go ahead
Thanks... Dont even know how to do it!! Maybe i will quote you on a dead thread. Thanks once again!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 11:22am On Aug 02, 2022
BlueAngel444:
watching him play and him performing in Chelsea- which is what I am more interested in- are two different things. As long as he is better than what we had last season that's good. You including chilwell is funny, but if cucu is better than what chilwell was when in form or just how he performed last season then that would be good.

But how good is he compared to Cresswell
I dont want to hype him. But he should be Top 3 Left back last season. Brighton's Player of the year !!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 11:24am On Aug 02, 2022
emmyluizzz:

David our best signing is Sterling

cucurella is good but he is kinda overhyped
Time will tell
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 11:27am On Aug 02, 2022
donstan18:
Chillwell now ordinary because of Cucurella?

Same Chillwell we watched before December injury? Like, Chilwell that was defending and scoring vital important goals for us? Some of una dey ment.

This is coming from the same set of clowns who said we should bin James and sign Hakimi last season. Same set of clowns who supported selling Abraham for Fraudvertz and the same set of clowns who feels Kepa is better than Mendy.

Anu Mpamas! Be like una get WhatsApp group where una dey first talk rubbish before littering here. cheesy

You are not normal if you think Cucurella is better than Chilwell because he’s carrying bushy hair. There’s nothing he’s doing in Brighton that Chillwell didn’t do better in Leicester.

Clowns!!
calm down
Player wey Pep don dey chase since June na him u open mouth dey talk anyhow
U think say Pep dey chase average players
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 11:29am On Aug 02, 2022
Kantebets:
calm down
Apari has chased maguire and Fred too.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:32am On Aug 02, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Una no Dey ever confess till player wan join una club or player wan leave

I am sure if anyone said cucurella is better than chilwell una no go gree because na Brighton him Dey ,expecially don Stan wey like English players grin
Lol, I remember when nobody fit talk thrash about Chillwell for this thread. I'm really surprised seeing different versions of Chillwell presently grin

Na Raphinha saga make me laugh pass. First week, Raphinha was world class and top 10
right winger in the world. The next week, Raphinha is an average player who have low output grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:32am On Aug 02, 2022
Kantebets:
calm down
Pep mostly signs average players and brings out the best in them with his pattern.

Halland and Mahrez are the only world class players Pep have signed for ManCity. All these qualities players in ManCity became that good because of Pep.

And again, when did Pep become the yardstick to know quality players? I don’t y’all don’t rate him here?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:33am On Aug 02, 2022
Kantebets:
calm down
Same Pep chased Jorginho and Fred too grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:33am On Aug 02, 2022
Jodera:
Lol, I remember when nobody fit talk thrash about Chillwell for this thread. I'm really surprised seeing different versions of Chillwell presently grin

Na Raphinha saga make me laugh pass. First week, Raphinha was world class and top 10
right winger in the world. The next week, Raphinha is an average player who have low output grin
New relationship dey always sweet.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 11:34am On Aug 02, 2022
donstan18:
Chillwell now ordinary because of Cucurella?

Same Chillwell we watched before December injury? Like, Chilwell that was defending and scoring vital important goals for us? Some of una dey ment.

This is coming from the same set of clowns who said we should bin James and sign Hakimi last season. Same set of clowns who supported selling Abraham for Fraudvertz and the same set of clowns who feels Kepa is better than Mendy.

Anu Mpamas! Be like una get WhatsApp group where una dey first talk rubbish before littering here. cheesy

You are not normal if you think Cucurella is better than Chilwell because he’s carrying bushy hair. There’s nothing he’s doing in Brighton that Chillwell didn’t do better in Leicester.

Clowns!!
Even if cucuruku is better than chilwell why are plenty people saying he is average and rubbish after he is still coming back from injury. Chilwell was very important in our champions league win and helped us to be on top premier league table before him and james got injured. Maybe if James got injured too and we were going for justin this is what we will hear too.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 11:34am On Aug 02, 2022
Jodera:
Same Pep chased Jorginho and Fred too grin
jorginho would have fit perfectly into Pep system much more than Rodri same would have Fred
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:36am On Aug 02, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Even if cucuruku is better than chilwell why are plenty people saying he is average and rubbish after he is still coming back from injury. Chilwell was very important in our champions league win and helped us to be on top premier league table before him and james got injured. Maybe if James got injured too and we were going for justin this is what we will hear too.
People wey no dey reason.

Imagine someone saying Chillwell is just ordinary, but Brighton’s crocodile is the standard.

Mugus!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 11:36am On Aug 02, 2022
andrewbaba44:

You are now a better person

Interesting
Nobody is talking about your dead club and apari that you use as excuse to come here. Go to your thread.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:38am On Aug 02, 2022
Donstan done provoke grin grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 11:39am On Aug 02, 2022
donstan18:

People wey no dey reason.

Imagine someone saying Chillwell is just ordinary, but Brighton’s crocodile is the standard.

Mugus!
I don't know why some of our fans hate england and our cobham players.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:41am On Aug 02, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

I don't know why some of our fans hate england and our cobham players.

Nobody even knew the Crocodile until Brighton thrashed ManU 4:0, but we’re supposed to belive he’s better than Chilwell who gave outstanding and world class performances, scoring, creating and defending until his December long injury, should I talk about his performance in our UCL win?

Clowns who are always obsessed with new players, while downgrading the ones putting in the work for their club.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 11:41am On Aug 02, 2022
so chilwel is not a good player now because Chelsea is going for cucurella..
chai this group needs to be scraped..I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:46am On Aug 02, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Why didn't chelsea give lakaks the letter of freedom so he could go to inter freely? It's like you don't know the club has to firstly agree with the player before paying a commission being determined by the remaining years of that players contract? If it's easy why don't mega rich clubs like psg and city usually do it? Looking at your signature made me now understand how you daily come up with this your hesbensic takes
Have sense, De jong case is different from lukaku. Lukaku accept to take pay cut to join inter on loan. De jong is not accepting anything and don’t want to go to a club really interested in him due to ucl and club’s philosophy. Chelsea and Bayern that he prefer are not desperate for him so they won’t want to pay outrageous fee for him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:48am On Aug 02, 2022
donstan18:

Nobody even knew the Crocodile until Brighton thrashed ManU 4:0, but we’re supposed to belive he’s better than Chilwell who gave outstanding and world class performances, scoring, creating and defending until his December long injury, should I talk about his performance in our UCL win?

Clowns who are always obsessed with new players, while downgrading the ones putting in the work for their club.
Nor mind those guys, they are just overreacting. Cucurella yet to be tested in big clubs and you think he is better than Chilwell.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:54am On Aug 02, 2022
Koulibaly calling Terry to request the 26 shirt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSuaob3QBYM

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:55am On Aug 02, 2022
donstan18:
Sterling out!
Zichenko out!
Fernandiho out!
Gabriel out!

Halland not looking promising.

Now Bernardo?? It’s either Pep is planning to shock the transfer street with massive signings or he’s targeting to leave and join PSG before he gets sacked.

Because how? Like, Bernardo?? cheesy
is Bernardo on transfer market list?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 11:56am On Aug 02, 2022
Donstan don vex cheesy cheesy grin
But on a more serious note, if Chilwell is not coming back from a long time Injury we no go look cucurella side Sha.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:57am On Aug 02, 2022
[quote author =Jodera post=115307251] Lol, I remember when nobody fit talk thrash about Chillwell for this thread. I'm really surprised seeing different versions of Chillwell presently grin

right winger in the world. The next week, Raphinha is an average player who have low output grin[/quote]

Same chilwell some of them said is currently better than jordi alba ,I am now surprised that cucurella is now better than the chilwell immediately

Dem no Dey ever talk truth till player wan join their club

Na the raphinha own funny me pass cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14985) (14986) (14987) (14988) (14989) (14990) (14991) ... (19442) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dostr4(m), chic2pimp(m), Realtord43, BlueRayDick, a4turitoroman, Ijustwantto, TheLequte, Colson(m), zeusis(m), andrewbaba44, drisham(m), Debroslink, Bluelines69, odizeey(m), WhoDeyHause, fredoooooo and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.